Jennifer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan could feel Jennifer tensing up as he licked and sucked her. He was loving every aspect of what he was doing. The sloppy wetness of her pussy as it moved over his face was particularly exciting. His whole lower face was covered with her wetness, and the taste and texture of her juice on his tongue made his cock throb. But he especially loved the smell of her pussy as her orgasm approached.

He began to shake his head from side to side as he ran his tongue up and down her lips. Each time he made contact with her clit, Jennifer would let out a tiny scream. He knew she was close and doubled his efforts.

Jennifer stiffened, and pulled Dan's head tight against her cunt. Dan grinned and continued to lick, holding his head still. Jennifer's hips began to shake like San Francisco, and she released a huge sigh.

Dan felt her juice begin to flow into his mouth. Jennifer began to moan, shaking like a tree, and Dan sucked like a madman, as she filled his mouth with her cum. She began to moan over and over and her hips started to fuck against his face as her orgasm overtook her and she spilled wave after wave of cum into Dan's sucking mouth.

She'd never, EVER, had an orgasm this powerful! She humped against Dan's tongue as she pulled him deeper with her hands. She wanted to scream out, but a small voice in her head told her they were still at the drive-in, and she was able to control her voice. But she continued to moan low as she poured load after load of sweet cum into Dan's greedy mouth.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, she collapsed, exhausted, against the door. She looked down at Dan and began to laugh with sheer pleasure.

"God!! That was incredible! Dan...that was the most incredible....that was...oh my....Dan! Where did you learn....Oh....my...!"

Dan looked up and grinned at her. His face was covered in her juices, and he was licking his lips to get as much as he could into his mouth. He didn't bother to tell Jennifer that it had been his first time. Some things are just better left unsaid. She reached down and pulled his head up to hers. she kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth, and when she tasted her own cum on his tongue, began to lick his lips and face, drawing her juice into her mouth.

Leaning over her, as he was, Dan felt the wetness of Jennifer's pussy against his hard cock. As they kissed, he began to slide his cock against her slick lips. Jennifer groaned and parted her thighs, loving the feel of his meat as he slid it's length along her outer lips.

Dan pulled his hips back slightly, causing his cock to stand out straight. He positioned his cock head against the entrance to her pussy, and groaned when he felt her lips fold around him. Jennifer tensed, though, and pushed his hips back.

"We can't....Dan...we can't..I mean I've never...I've never done that...." Dan stopped his forward progress. He was disappointed, but looked down at her with a grin.

"That's okay..." he whispered. "Either have I..." Jennifer relaxed visibly. "Maybe some other time...huh?" His grin was disarming, and Jennifer smiled. She looked up at him with love.

"Yeah..." she replied. "Definitely another time. Thanks, Dan..." She reached a hand between them and found his hard cock. Dan groaned as she wrapped her fingers around it. She looked at him with a big grin.

"But there are other places this can go, you know...." she teased. She began to stroke him as Dan began to push in and out of her fist. "Maybe we should try them first...." She grinned again and began to sit up, pushing Dan backwards as she did.

To Be Continued...

12