Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me pay you back," she whispered.

She nibbled on my ear as her hands worked their way between our bodies to unbutton my shirt. As she would get one button undone I received a bite to the ear. When she was finished I lifted myself off of the bed so that my shirt could be removed. She moved down to kissing and licking across my neck as she sat in my lap. I encircled my arms around her pulling her as close to me as possible. I felt my bra clasp being pulled and then loosened so I moved my arms from around her and let her strip it off. She leaned back to look at me.

"Simply beautiful," she sighed reclaiming my lips.

We slowly fell back onto the bed as she grabbed my hands and held them at my sides. She moved her kisses down my neck to my chest. She kissed the tops of both of my breast before moving to my left one and claiming my nipple causing me to cry out. She bit down and I moaned loudly. Then she flicked her tongue across it. She repeated this process until it was good and hard before she tightened both lips around it and began to suck. She was doing everything right and I never wanted it to end. She repeated the process on my right breast and I was ready to burst.

"Please," I whimpered.

"Please what," she giggled.

"Please stop teasing me."

She slid down my stomach kissing as she went. She stood up slowly and started to peel my skirt and underwear down so I lifted my hips off of the bed to help her. She backed away from the bed and took off her pajama top and bottoms leaving her in her black bra and underwear. I was lying back on the bed with my feet dangling off so she kneeled down between my legs. Starting with my left leg she started at my thigh and proceeded to kiss her way down to my feet stopping and biting my calf briefly. She did the same with my right leg before coming up to my center. She licked the spot where my legs connect with the rest of my body causing me to shiver. My head was turning back and forth on the pillow from all of the pleasure. She then kissed right above my clit and I jumped in response. I felt her kiss move down until she licked all the way up through my lips just stopping at my clit. She kept running her tongue between my lips and any time she got close to my clit she would drop back down. My hands were clutching the sheets on my bed and my knuckles were turning white. I was moaning constantly now and wanting release.

My feet were on the bed with my knees bent so she put her hands on my waist holding me down as she looked up at me.

"I'm done teasing."

She brought her lips down to my clit and started to suck on it. Now I see why she went ahead and held me down. My hips tried to buck up to get closer to her mouth but she still held on. I was in complete ecstasy. I felt one of her hands leave my waist as she slide a finger inside of me and started to pump it slowly while she continued sucking on my clit. I was letting out gasps and moans. The pleasure was too intense it was like I couldn't quite catch my breath. I had just enough air to breathe but no more. She added another finger. And then another. With three fingers pumping their way inside of me and her now flicking my clit continuously with her tongue I couldn't take it.

"Jennifer! I gonna..." The dam burst as I came into her mouth. She continued pumping her fingers and flicking my clit making me ride the waves for what seemed like forever. Just as I was starting to come down she sucked hard on my clit sending me over again. I thought I had died because the pleasure was too good. I thought she was going to keep going so I grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her up to me kissing her with as much passion as I could muster in my exhausted state. She lay on top of me placing her head just below my neck.

"Jennifer, that was amazing," I breathed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she laughed then she got serious. "Alex, I don't expect you to forgive me completely for what I did, but what are the chances of you forgiving me at all?"

I rolled us over so we were on our sides facing each other. "I guess I can sort of understand where you were coming from. You wanted to understand. I wish you would have gone about it another way, but I'm not sorry that I met you or that we're here right now. So I'll forgive you completely if you can make me this promise and keep it."

"What?"

"Don't lie to me."

She smiled. "Never again." We kissed and she laid her head back down. "Alex, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will," I said hugging her to me.

We laid there for a while until I felt her breathing slow indicating she was asleep. I couldn't be happier. Yes, she screwed up, but I can see myself with her for a long time. I would even go as far to say that I love her. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head and started to go to sleep.

RING. RING. RING.

I quickly picked up my phone off of the dresser next to my bed but I didn't recognize the number.

"Hello," I answered cautiously.

"Ms. Johnson? It's James. Can you come get me, please?"

I gently rolled away from Jennifer which caused her to wake up. "James, where are you?"

"I'm at my house. Please, come get me. She's gonna hit me again and I don't want to be hit. Please, Ms. Johnson," he cried into the phone.

"I'll be there soon, sweetie."

~~~~~~~~~~

There is installment 2. I hope you all don't hate the turn I had the story take but I didn't want Jennifer to be the typical straight girl that turns lesbian. I wanted there to be a reason behind all of this. Obviously this is another cliffhanger for a part 3. I wasn't just throwing James in there for no reason. I hope you all enjoyed and look forward to part 3.