Jennifer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOHHH...fuck..OOOhhh...FUCK!!!! FUCK!!! FfffUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!"

Dan's hearing was muffled, but he felt his mouth suddenly filling with Jennifer's sweet, thick cum. He sucked and swallowed noisily as she fucked her pussy against his mouth and tongue, holding his face tight to her. Again and again, he swallowed her orgasm as he held on for dear life and did his best not to smother...

Finally, when Jennifer's orgasm began to wane, Dan took one last, long slurping drink of her juices and looked up at her with a huge grin. His face was completely covered with her cum, soaking his hairline and dripping from his chin. Jennifer looked down at him and, despite the smaller orgasms that still gripped her body, she began to giggle. Soon they were both laughing as the realization of what they'd just done hit them. Dan sat back on his haunches as Jennifer tried to adjust her clothing with shaking fingers.

"Wow...", she said with a trembling voice, "I never thought... I mean...I never... Wow!"

Dan just grinned up at her as he slowly wiped her cum from his face. His fingers were coated as he drew them into his mouth, sucking her juice from them. Jennifer stared at him with lustful appreciation as he showed her how much he loved it. "Wow...." Was all she could manage to say...

When they'd both calmed down, Dan stood up and offered Jennifer his hand. "You'd better be going before we both get into trouble..." he chuckled. Jennifer took his hand and allowed him to help her up and out of the car. Stepping forward, she pressed her shivering body against his, immediately feeling his hard-on. As they kissed passionately she ground her pussy against his cock, causing another series of mini-orgasms to go coursing through her body.

"That was just incredible, Dan..." Jennifer purred as they broke their kiss. Her hand snaked down between them, her fingers curling around his hard-on. "And your cock is so fucking hard...Mmmmm.... I hate to leave you in this condition...." Her hand began to work up and down his cock, and his hips began to move against her.

"But you're going to, aren't you...?" Dan said with a strained laugh. Jennifer continued to stroke him as she smiled teasingly and nodded.

"You know I have to go...", she purred, "I'm so late already..." But she continued to stroke him slowly, using her expert hand just right until Dan's breathing became ragged and his hips began to move faster.

"Christ, Jennifer....you're gonna make me come in my pants!" he panted as she grinned into his eyes. Then her hand slowed and finally stopped it's teasing.

"That will never happen..." she said sincerely, "At least not with me." She leaned up and kissed him, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. "Not when it can go in my mouth..." She kissed him lightly and turned towards her car, her hips swaying sexily. Dan groaned and followed her, pausing as she opened her door.

"I'll make it up to you, Dan. Soon...I promise....."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...." Dan chuckled, knowing full well that she would keep her word.

"I really enjoyed today..." Dan said as he shut her door. "You are one awesome lady!"

Jennifer smiled and gazed up through her open window. "I enjoyed too..." she whispered. She glanced down at his crotch, which was perfectly face level, and ran her tongue over her lips sensuously.

"Want a blow job before I go...?" she teased, smiling up at him. Dan groaned and sighed.

"You are such a teasing bitch..." he chuckled.

She looked up at him with disappointment in her eyes. "Then I'll have to take a rain check, I guess..." She smiled and blew softly against his crotch. Dan felt his cock lurch. This girl was simply radiating sex. She'd kill him if he wasn't careful! He grinned, thinking what a way to go!

He leaned inside as she started her engine, kissing her wetly. She grasped his hand and slid it over her firm breast.

"I'll see you tomorrow..." she breathed, obviously getting turned on once again. As she put the car into gear, Dan stood up to let her leave. She glanced one more time at his crotch and smiled as she the huge tent his cock was making in his pants. "Nice..." she said, winking at him. Waving with one hand, she pulled from the driveway.

Dan sighed as he watched her go. In his mind, he began to re-live the whole day, from the moment she began to tease him this morning, to the sight of her smiling face as he covered it with his semen. And every moment in between.

His cock was still hard as he turned and walked into the house. He pulled his shirt tail out to hide his bulge, and knocked lightly on the door of the study as he swung the front door closed.

"I'm going to go study, dad..." he called in to the office.

"Okay, son..." his father called back. "I'll be done here soon. I'll take us out for some steaks later."

"Cool!" replied Dan, bouncing up the steps to his room. The last thing he'd be able to do was study. He lay back on his bed, his mind dancing with images of Jennifer's smiling face gliding up and down his cock. He closed his eyes and grinned...

* * * * *

Downstairs, in the study, Jack Renquist was enjoying similar thoughts of Jennifer. Except in his mind, Jennifer's smiling lips were stretched around his own cock. He had a raging hard-on in his pants.

He couldn't get over how this young girl had laughed and smiled as his son came all over her face. He and his wife loved to spend evenings watching x-rated films, and certainly held nothing back when it came to sex, but never in his life had he seen such an uninhibited, sexual performance. What turned him on even more was the thoughts of how this young thing would perform as she got older.

"If she's that good now, just imagine what she'll be like in five years!" he thought, his hand trying to sooth his straining cock. Knowing his wife wouldn't be home for another two days made it even harder for him. He was tempted to pull his cock out under his desk and masturbate right then and there, but decided to save it for his wife. She liked nothing better than to see him spray his cum from his cock for her. Especially after his load had built to the critical point.

Jack's mind flicked back and forth between images of Jennifer and his wife. The common thread, though, was that in the end, both of them had their faces covered with his thick streams of semen. He groaned to himself, and turned to the paperwork on his desk, trying desperately to get focused on his work. This was going to be a difficult two days, he thought grimly.

* * * * *

As for Jennifer, her drive home was a perilous one. She couldn't stop thinking of how hot and sensual it had felt when Dan's cum splashed over her face. She ran one stop sign, and almost ran a red light as her mind filled with images of hard cocks.

Squealing to a stop at the last light, her heart was pounding from the fright she'd just given herself. But even though she'd almost gotten herself killed, she couldn't control her mind as it flashed back to Dan's father standing in the doorway of his study, his big thick cock pumping through his fingers. The confident air he'd demonstrated as they watched each other, turned her on immensely.

As she waited for the light to change, her hand moved up her thigh, until she was pressing it against her wet pussy. She groaned and closed her eyes, imagining trying to suck Jack Renquist's huge cock into her mouth. She thought of Dan's cock sliding into her throat, and wondered if she'd be able to take his father's cock in there as well. She shivered as she thought of that long, thick shaft sliding in and out of her throat.

The horn of the car behind her let her know the light had changed, but as she cautiously crossed the intersection, her mind was still focused on Jack Renquist's cock. By the time she pulled up in front of her house, she'd made a decision.

Somehow, and some way, she was determined that she would see Jack Renquist's cock again. Up close and personal next time. And next time, she wouldn't leave him with his balls full.

As it turned out, she didn't have to wait very long for her opportunity...

To Be Continued...

12