Jennifer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...I'll see you in the lab, Mr. Redfield..." she said, stealing one last look at her teacher's hard-on. "I'm looking forward to experimenting today..."

Redfield groaned and reached for his lab coat, glad that he kept it in the class room. At least he'd be able to hide his erection. He knew that it wouldn't be going away anytime soon. He watched as Jennifer opened the door and walked into the hallway with out even glancing back. She didn't have to. She knew his eyes were on her ass as she walked. She liked the feeling....

* * * * *

When Jennifer walked into the lab, general pandemonium was pretty much the rule. Students were everywhere, sitting on the lab tables, leaning out of the windows...pretty much just enjoying their freedom. She saw Dan in the back, reserving their lab table. He was already wearing his lab coat and was talking with Shannon West, a gorgeous blond cheerleader that Jennifer had never really gotten to know. She knew of Shannon's reputation as a "party girl" though, and felt a moment of jealousy as she watched Dan talking and laughing with her. He was obviously acting interested, and Shannon was obviously flirting with him, placing her hand on his arm and pressing her nubile body against his as they laughed.

As Jennifer walked towards them though, her jealousy disappeared. After what she'd just experienced with Mr. Redfield, to say nothing of what she'd done with Todd Bridges in the breezeway of the school, she realized that she had little right to be jealous. Dan was having some fun, just as she had.

In fact, her walking slowed as she neared them, and her sexually pumped mind began to wonder what it would be like to see Shannon on her knees in front of Dan, taking his hard cock into her mouth. She was an exceptional beauty, with a thick mane of pure blonde hair that reached almost to her waist. Her smooth, nicely tanned face was accented by her bright blue eyes and also by what was her most attractive facial feature, her full, sensual lips. Her corners of her mouth had a natural downward turn that gave her lips a particularly sexual look. It was a look that boys drooled over. Combine that with a perfectly shaped body with medium sized breasts, and you had Shannon West. Jennifer couldn't blame Dan for being attracted to her.

She knew she had the looks that could kill, and had taken advantage of that power since grade school, using them to get her way at first, then to tease and please the boys. And if her reputation was based at all in fact, she pleased more than she teased...

Shannon's reputation mostly revolved around the fact that she enjoyed using her mouth on her boyfriends. And, if the stories were true, Shannon had displayed her talents to most of the football team at one time or another...

Jennifer had never paid much attention to the stories, figuring it was none of her business or concern. That is, until she saw Shannon getting friendly with Dan. Instead of thinking negatively, though, her turned on mind thought more about how much she and Shannon might have in common. She knew very well how much Dan loved her blow jobs, mostly because of her enthusiastic delivery of them.

Jennifer knew that rumors often got blown out of proportion, but she also knew that they were often based in fact. If Shannon was half the cocksucker she was made out to be, she would be an excellent choice of a partner to blow Dan's mind. And his cock... She'd often fantasised about finding a girlfriend that she could confide in. Some who would understand her love of cocksucking and share her passion without judging her. She wondered if Shannon West might be that friend.

Jennifer's discovery of her sense of exhibitionism was being joined with her realization that she had a voyeuristic side also. As much as she enjoyed "showing", she equally enjoyed watching. By the time she walked up to Dan and Shannon, she was right with the world once again. In fact watching the two of them flirt had actually turned her on a bit!

"Hi Dan...." she said in a lilting voice. Walking up beside him, she wrapped her arm around the boy's waist and kissed his cheek. He looked a little nervous about being "caught" talking to Shannon, and his look told Jennifer that he must have been getting turned on by the cheerleader. She squeezed his waist, letting him know she wasn't upset, and he relaxed as Jennifer turned to Shannon.

"And hi Shannon..." she said in a friendly tone. "You're not trying to steal this guy away, are you?" She couldn't resist tossing the comment out to see Shannon's reaction. The blond returned her smile, then looked up at Dan.

"Well, to be honest, I was thinking about it, but since you're here, I'll have to wait till later..."

Jennifer smiled broadly, glad to see that Shannon was willing to be honest with her. She winked at the cheerleader, letting her know she understood, then let her hand move down over Dan's muscular ass.

"I can't say that I blame you, girl. Dan's a lot of fun...if you know what I mean..." Shannon looked down at Jennifer's hand as it moved sensually over Dan's butt, then grinned at him. She was enjoying this little game.

"I'll bet he is..." she said, letting her tongue poke out of her lips. "I'll just have to work my magic on him later, I guess..."

Jennifer chuckled. She could tell that Dan was getting excited as the two of them talked. She could feel his ass muscles flexing under her palm and imagined his cock growing in his pants.

"Well, I think your magic is working already, although his lab coat is hiding it." She looked around to Dan's front and stared at his waist to demonstrate her point. When she looked back at Shannon, she saw the girl grinning at Dan. "And that outfit doesn't hurt either. You're looking pretty hot today... Do you think Shannon's looking pretty hot today, Dan?" She teased, looking up at her boyfriend.

Dan knew he had to be careful, even if it was Jennifer who was initiating this game. Shannon did, indeed, look hot today. She wore a tight, white cotton miniskirt that accented her long, tanned legs and hugged her ass enticingly. On top, she was wearing a plain white cotton dress shirt that fit fairly loosely, but somehow still accented her nicely sized breasts. Especially when she stood just right and let her shoulders pull the cotton against them.

Shannon did just that as she watched Dan's eyes move over her. Pulling her shoulders back and standing up straight, posing she pushed her tits against the thin fabric. The small tents created by her nipples made it plain to Dan that Shannon also was braless. He felt his cock growing even harder in his pants. He was glad he was wearing his lab coat to hide his erection.

Then, turning and looking at Jennifer, he smiled. "I think you both look totally awesome today, Jen. The two of you are the hottest looking ladies in the school."

Jennifer groaned and rolled her eyes as she turned to Shannon and grinned. "He's going to be a politician someday. I just know it. We'll have to get together someday and work the truth out of him."

The blond smiled and winked at Jennifer, knowing what she was suggesting. "I think I'd like that Jennifer. Just let me know when." She looked at Dan as the door to the class room opened and Mr. Redfield walked in. "I know that Dan would enjoy that, wouldn't you Dan?" She moved closer to him as she looked into his eyes. Jennifer looked down to see Shannon's hand brush the front of Dan's lab coat, and felt him stiffen slightly. Jennifer couldn't resist. She turned slightly, blocking any view of Dan's front from the rest of the room, and reached out with her own hand.

Smiling at Shannon, she covered the blonde's hand with her own and pushed it harder against Dan's hard cock. She smiled as she felt the cheerleader's fingers open and encircle Dan's hard-on. Hearing Dan moan lightly, she dropped her own hand to cup his full balls.

"He's big..." Shannon whispered to Jennifer. Jen nodded and smiled. "And he comes like a horse..." she whispered back.

"And you don't mind sharing...?" Shannon, excitement grew as she felt Dan's cock pulsing under her hand. She wondered how come she hadn't gotten to know Jennifer Grayson earlier. They certainly had a lot in common.

"Not if I'm there." she replied. "I need to keep an eye on this guy." She looked long and hard at Shannon, making certain that the girl understood that Dan was hers. "And no fucking..." she said, smiling, "Just ...other stuff...deal?"

Shannon smiled her understanding and released Dan's cock. "That's what I...uh...do. "It's kind of my thing...if you haven't heard..." she smiled sexily. "It's a deal...

"Call me..." she said to Jennifer as she composed herself. "And you..." she said to Dan, "Don't call me. I have a deal with your lady." She winked and turned to walk to her lab table across the aisle. Dan and Jennifer watched her as she put her lab coat on over her sexy outfit. She smiled at them as she raised her arms up to slide the garment over her shoulders. She left her coat unbuttoned and the movement of her arms caused her breasts to push against her blouse to the point where her hard nipples were plainly visible. Dan groaned and turned to get Jennifer's lab coat.

"You like her don't you?" Jennifer asked as Dan helped her on with her coat. He stood behind her, holding her coat as she slid her arms inside. When Dan didn't answer, she leaned forward, pushing her ass against his hard cock. "It sure feels to me like you like her..." she teased, turning to face him.

Dan's mouth was as dry as a bone. He couldn't really fathom what was happening, but his excitement was unbounded. His girlfriend was suggesting that they get together and play with Shannon West, one of the hottest girls in school. And Shannon West was into it! Really into it, it appeared. He could almost still feel her hand squeezing his cock! He felt wonderful.

Dan had also heard the stories of Shannon's oral escapades and had often fantasised about her sucking his cock when he was alone in his bed. But he also knew that it would be hard to beat Jennifer's talent when it came to cocksucking. And he was not about to jeapardize his relationship with her!

Placing his hands on Jennifer's shoulders, he looked her in the eye. "Jennifer", he said sincerely, "You are the hottest, sexiest thing I've ever met in my entire life. I'm madly in love with you."

Jennifer smiled at his words and moved closer to him. Her hand moved forward, feeling his still hard cock, then slipping inside his lab coat. She could feel the heat of his hard-on through his pants as he continued.

"But yes, I have to say that Shannon turns me on." He grinned at her and pushed his cock into her hand. "And I think she turns you on a little, huh? Am I right...?" He was teasing her now, but he was right on track. Jennifer was turned on by the thought of being naked with Shannon and sharing Dan with her.

She felt her heart begin to pulse as she thought of it, and used her fingers to find Dan's zipper tab. Looking him in the eye, she grinned.

"Maybe a little." she admitted, tugging down on the zipper. She felt Dan tense up and look around nervously. "Relax..." she whispered, "No one can see..." She opened the zipper of his pants and snuck her fingers inside, feeling his naked cock against her fingers. She could feel his pre-come coating the top half of his pole.

"I have to admit that the thought intrigues me," she continued. "But what I really want to see is you fucking her hot little mouth with this thing..." Dan groaned as Jennifer curled her fingers around his cock and pulled it out of his pants. Everything was hidden by his loose lab coat and the knowledge of that helped him to remain calm. But Jennifer's fingers were making him crazy.

"What I really want is to see you come in her mouth..." Jennifer continued, running her fingers up and down his shaft. "I think you'd like that too, wouldn't you?" Dan swallowed hard and nodded.

"I thought so..." Jennifer concluded. "I'll see what I can do about that... Rumor has it that she likes to suck cock as much as I do. Just remember who you belong to..." She squeezed his cock hard, making him wince, and he grinned at her.

"You don't have a worry in the world Jennifer Grayson. I'll never find anyone hotter than you."

Jennifer smiled, satisfied with his reaction. Releasing his cock, she withdrew her hand from his lab coat and reached up to button her own. She was glad to see that Dan made no attempt to put his cock away. This was going to be a very exciting lab session she felt.

Dan had his back to the wall, and Jennifer smiled as she took a step back from him. Buttoning the bottom button of her lab coat, she paused and winked at him. She heard Mr. Redfield tell the class to take their places at their tables, and as she listened to the shuffling of feet behind her, she moved her fingers to the buttons of her dress.

Dan's eyes widened as he watched Jennifer's fingers undo the buttons of her dress. His eyes dropped to the growing expanse of flesh between the folds of cotton, the swells of her breasts making his mouth water. When she reached her waist, Jennifer raised her hands up to her tits, cupping each one as she pulled the top of her dress open. Dan groaned lightly as she exposed her breasts to him, then quickly buttoned her lab coat over them. His heart was pounding madly in his own chest as her thought of hers being naked under her flimsy lab coat.

Jennifer was grinning lustfully as she turned around to face the front of the lab. Dan moved close to the table, aware that his released hard-on was pushing out the front of his lab coat. He couldn't believe that he was doing this in the middle of class. Jennifer just seemed to bring out the animal in him. She never failed to amaze him with her free flowing love of sex.

As the class began, and everyone moved about, getting the various paraphernalia necessary for today's experiments, Dan stayed close to the table, letting Jennifer do the walking. It was much easier for her to hide her nakedness than it was for him. His cock remained rock hard as it stuck out of his pants. And every so often, Jennifer would sneak her hand down to caress him, making certain he stayed that way. He couldn't get over how horny she was acting today. He had a feeling it was going to be a wild weekend!

Glancing across the aisle, he caught the eye of Shannon. She was sitting on a high stool in front of her lab table, her short skirt riding high enough to give him a tantalizing view of her long, firm legs. She smiled sweetly when she saw him glancing at her legs, then turned back to her experiment.

When he turned back to Jennifer, she was looking at him with a feigned look of anger. The twinkle in her eyes told him she was only kidding though.

"Long legs, huh?" she teased, brushing against his hard-on. Dan sighed at her touch and nodded. Obviously it was impossible for him to hide his excitement, although he really didn't feel the need to do so anyway. He knew that Jennifer was just as turned on as he was at the thought of playing with Shannon. The thought only made him more excited.

"Ms. Grayson..." Mr. Redfield's voice cut through the conversations of the students. Jennifer looked forward and smiled sweetly.

"Perhaps you would be willing to assist me in demonstrating this experiment to the class?" His voice seemed calm and collected, although inside he was a nervous wreck. He knew he was pushing it here, but he couldn't resist getting closer to this young nymph. Even if it had to be in a classroom setting.

Jennifer looked at Dan, then up at Mr. Redfield. "Well, I'm kind of helping Dan here, Mr. Redfield. I'm afraid he might blow us up if I leave him alone..."

The class laughed at her statement, and at Dan's expression of indignation. Redfield smiled, then joined in with the laughter.

"I tell you..." he chuckled, "I get no respect here anymore!" The class broke up again until he motioned for quiet.

"Then perhaps, Ms. West would consent to assist Dan while you assist me. That way none of us will get blown up."

Jennifer smiled and shook her head with resignation. Setting her book down, she turned to Dan. "You be good now..." she whispered, brushing against his hard-on once more. As she turned to walk to the front, she smiled at Shannon and winked. Shannon smiled at her sweetly and stood up, moving her stool across the aisle and setting it beside Dan.

"Must be fate..." she said sexily, hoisting herself onto her stool. Her lab coat was unbuttoned, and Dan sighed as he watched her skirt ride high on her thighs. Shannon made no move to adjust it, even though the hem slipped to within a couple inches of her crotch. Dan drank in the sight of her legs until he was able to force his eyes away. As he looked up at Shannon, he saw her grinning sexily at him.

His hands were shaking as he turned back the experiment underway on his table. And for the time being Shannon helped, showing a natural talent for science with her sure handed movements. Dan was truly impressed with her knowledge. Although not quite as impressed as he was with her legs...

As for Jennifer, she was disappointed to have to leave Dan. And especially to leave him with Shannon. But as she approached Mr. Redfield's front row lab table, she could see the fire in his eyes and it began to kindle hers. It took all the willpower she had not to let her hips begin to sway sensually. She couldn't control the hardening of her nipples though, and she had to suppress a smile when she saw Redfield's eyes drop to her breasts for a split second.

She was glad that the rest of the student's eyes were focused on their experiments or towards the front of the classroom, because she could feel her breasts swaying against the thin material of her lab coat. She hadn't planned on being in front of the class when she'd freed them from her dress. Pulling her long hair over her shoulders in the front, she hoped that her condition wouldn't be too obvious.

Mr. Redfield couldn't help but notice, though. He felt his cock growing in his pants as he smilingly welcomed Jennifer to his table. He maintained his professional appearance very well, considering what was going on inside of him. He showed Jennifer exactly what to do, helping her set things up. When he was confident that she was doing everything properly, he smiled at her and stepped away, slowly walking around the lab and helping each table with their own versions of the experiment.

As he neared the rear of the room, his eyes fell on the legs of Shannon West as she sat on her stool next to Dan. He allowed his eyes to start at her ankles and move slowly up to her thighs. He couldn't believe that he'd never noticed those legs before. So long, so perfectly formed, and so...exposed! If her skirt was just an inch higher, he knew he'd be able to see her panties, if she was wearing any.

Catching himself, he tore his eyes away from the blond cheerleader's legs. Jennifer had started a fire inside him that seemed to be spreading. Redfield was beginning to look as his students in a whole new light. He mentally slapped himself. He'd better watch it or he'd be thrown out on his ear before he realized what was happening!

Composing himself he raised his eyes. He was amazed to see Shannon West smiling sexily at him as she leaned back on her stool. She pushed away from the lab table, letting him see how the experiment was going, but also letting him see her long legs up close.

"I hope you like what you see..." Shannon smiled. "I think Dan and I have gotten it right this time..."

Redfield smiled at her double meaning and shook his head. taking his eyes from her legs and turning to the array of beakers and flasks on their table. They did indeed seem to have done everything right, actually having beaten most of the other students at completing the chore.