Jennifer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very impressive." he said to Dan with a smile. Turning to Shannon, he winked. "Very impressive, indeed..."

Shannon grinned and turned to Dan, winking at him as Redfield moved up the other aisle.

"I think he liked what he saw..." she whispered, still leaning against the back of her stool.

Dan grinned back and nodded. "Well, if you saw where he was looking, I know he liked what he saw!" He dropped his eyes to her legs to emphasize his point. Shannon placed her hand on Dan's arm and giggled. Seeing his eyes remain on her legs, she slowly uncrossed them, placing both feet on the footrest.

"I'm more interested in whether you like what you see..." she teased, letting the muscles in her legs relax. Her thighs parted slightly and Dan groaned softly as a flash of white lace came into view. His cock bobbed with new life, making his lab coat jump. The movement didn't escape the sharp eyes of Shannon. Looking pointedly at the tent protruding from the front of his lab coat, she smiled.

"I think I'll take that as a yes..." she whispered. Wheeling her stool closer to him, she pressed her shoulder against his. "What were you and Jennifer up to before she got called away? Something nasty, I hope..." She smiled again, showing her pure white teeth, and dropped her eyes to stare directly at his cock. Dan felt it bob again and saw her smile grow.

"Just a little nasty..." he teased, letting his eyes roam over her legs again. "We didn't have time to get real nasty..." Shannon sighed, feeling her excitement grow as they bantered with words. She could tell that Dan was hard...and it looked to her as if his cock was actually out of his pants. She had to find out!

"Well, we've completed the experiment..." she said in a thoughtful voice. She looked to the front of the room to see Jennifer still working away at her own experiment. "And Jennifer is busy right now..." Turning and smiling at Dan, she let her tongue trace teasing circles over her lips. Leaning closer, she pressed the side of her body against his. Without a word, she grasped his hand and brought it to rest on her thigh. Dropping her left leg to the floor, she suggestively raised her right knee, causing his hand to move onto her inner thigh.

Shivering at the feel of his hand, she moved her right hand out, brushing against the tent in Dan's lab coat. She heard him sigh and felt his hand tighten on her thigh. Both of them stared ahead, trying to make it appear that they were still working on their experiment as their hands began to move.

Dan couldn't resist her suggestive moves, or the feel of her leg. He began to move his hand up and down her inner thigh, letting it go a little higher with each pass. Shannon sighed and let her legs part more, encouraging him to continue. Her own fingers curled around the tent in his coat, encircling his hard cock. Feeling the heat of his organ through the lab coat, she looked at him with a lust filled grin.

"You were a bit more than a 'little' nasty, I think..." she whispered. Working her fingers between the buttons of his coat, the sexy cheerleader finally contacted his naked cock. Dan groaned as he felt Shannon's fingers close around him and begin to pump his staff.

Glancing around to make certain they weren't being observed, Shannon opened her legs further. Dan took her hint and moved his palm up to cup her lace covered pussy. Her could feel the moist heat emanating from it as he pressed his finger against her slit. His heart felt as if it were going to explode!

Shannon continued to masturbate his cock, running her fingers from his balls to his cockhead, and pausing once in a while to spread his leaking pre-come over the head and shaft.

"Your cock is so big..." Shannon whispered to him. "And so hard..." She looked into his eyes, her face a mask of lust filled heat. "Jennifer said I could suck you..." she panted. "I want to...I want to suck your hard cock, Dan...tonight...I want to suck your cock while you eat my wet pussy....I want to feel you come in my mouth tonight..."

Her words were driving Dan closer to the point of no return. But as much as he felt like coming right then and there...in the middle of a crowded classroom, he fought to hold off. He'd promised Jennifer that he would wait until she was with them, and there was no way he was going to chance making her mad at him. Or worse yet, of losing her for a broken promise.

He reached down and slowed Shannon's stroking hand. "Careful there..." he whispered. "You're going to make me come right here..." Shannon's eyes narrowed at the thought of him coming in her hand, but she reluctantly slowed her stroking.

"I know..." she said in a little girl voice. "We promised... But you are SO ready...."

"Seems like you are too..." Dan said with a sly smile. He moved his hand against her panty covered pussy, pressing the filmy lace against her. He smiled as he heard her moan softly and used one finger to pull the thin fabric to the side. Sliding his finger under the lace, he pushed further, until he felt the wetness of her slit. Shannon moaned again and pushed her hips against his probing finger.

"Oh...my...we shouldn't..." she whispered. She looked at him with fire in her eyes. "I'm really sensitive down there..." she said, her breath coming out in ragged pants.

Her words told him not to, but as he continued to probe, Shannon looked around. Seeing that they were still unobserved, she moved forward in her seat. At the same time she spread her legs wider, pushing her hot pussy against Dan's fingers. Feeling his finger pushed between her lips, she released a long sigh.

Dan couldn't believe how hot this beauty was as he began to slide his finger in and out of her. He watched as she began to chew lightly on her lower lip and he could feel her lower body begin to convulse as he slid his middle finger completely inside her. Shannon began to come on Dan's finger as her blazing eyes flashed over the room. She couldn't believe she was letting this guy fingerfuck her in the middle of a crowded classroom. By this time, though, she was beyond caring. Reaching down to cover Dan's hand with her own, she pulled his finger deeper as she worked her hips against him, leaning back in her stool. Her orgasm was quick and electric, staring within her pussy and traveling up to explode inside her head. When she closed her eyes, she saw skyrockets...

Dan was surprised to feel Shannon come so quickly, but it pleased him to no end. He pushed his finger in and out of her as fast as he could without being too obvious, and thrilled as he felt he hot juices flow over his finger and palm. Like Shannon, he looked straight ahead, trying to appear like nothing at all was going on under the table.

When the blonde's convulsions slowed, Dan pushed his finger deep and held it there, feeling her pussy contract and release against it. He imagined how those convulsions would feel against his hard cock. Turning to her and grinning, he withdrew his finger, amazed at how tightly she could hold it. Her face was flushed and red, but she was grinning like she'd discovered a new toy. She rolled her eyes as Dan patted her thigh and pulled her skirt over her satisfied pussy. Still smiling at her, he brought his cum covered finger to his lips, smelling it first, then inserting it between his lips and sucking the sweet juice from it.

Shannon watched him, her eyes locked on his. The look on her face showed that she'd never seen anyone truly enjoy the taste of her pussy before. Dan smiled around his finger, fascinated by the look of lust mixed with love on her face. Taking his finger from his mouth, he stared straight ahead towards the front of the room.

"I enjoyed that immensely." he said, matter of factly. "I loved the feeling of your pussy gripping my finger. I've never felt anything like it..." He turned to her, and saw her looking at him with a look of pure lust. Her hand began to move along his hard-on again, making him wince with pleasure.

"Dan, that was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. You, young man, are incredible!"

Dan smiled at the compliment, reveling in the feeling of her hand on his cock. Shannon leaned forward, her head against his shoulder as she whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to suck your cock tonight, Dan." she panted, her hand moving up and down his shaft. "I'm going to suck you off until you fill my mouth with your hot, thick cum..." Her fingers were making his cum begin to boil once more, but he fought to hold it back. Shannon was doing her best to break his resolve, though.

"I'll let it dribble from my lips...'till it runs over my chin and onto my tits..." She was looking up at him with fire in her eyes, and Dan didn't doubt that she meant every word. He watched her as she moved her left hand over her breasts, as if to accentuate her words.

"You'll like my tits, Dan..." Shannon continued, "Their not as big as Jennifer's, but they fit nicely around a big hard cock... I want you guys to call me tonight...promise..." Her eyes were pleading as she continued to stroke Dan's cock. Her fingers were coated with his pre-come and he moaned as he fucked his pole through her tight fist.

"We'll call...I promise..." he panted, trying desperately not to come in her hand. Trying to take his mind away from the expert touch of Shannon's fingers, he turned his attention to the front, watching Jennifer as Mr. Redfield finished his rounds and approached her. His mind shifted from the wonderful sensations of Shannon's fingers on his cock as he noticed the look in Jennifer's eyes as their teacher neared the lab table. He thought he detected a flash of heat as their eyes met.

When Jennifer saw Redfield approaching, she smiled to herself. She actually been working quite diligently on the experiment in front of her for most of the class, although her body was burning with the heat of inner lust. A number of times she'd had to squeeze her thighs together, flexing her pussy muscles and adding to the fever that ran through her.

And seeing Dan and Shannon obviously (to her) playing with each other hadn't helped to dilute her craving. After giving Shannon the "go ahead" with Dan, and knowing the cheerleader's reputation, she just knew that something was going on under that table. Especially after she'd warmed Dan up with her own fingers. She smiled to herself, thinking of how much Dan was probably enjoying himself. The feeling also relieved some of her guilt she felt for her own dalliances...

As Redfield walked up to her table, she turned her gaze to him and smiled. He was moving beakers and flasks, making like he was grading her experiment, but she saw his eyes constantly shifting to her breasts. His obvious desire for her made her even hotter.

Her teacher was standing with his back to the class as he looked over the table, and was blocking the student's view of her with his body. Jennifer used the opportunity to continue her teasing. When his eyes returned to the table, she raised her hand, quickly and deftly undoing the top three buttons of her lab coat. Her heart was pounding as she surprised even herself with her brashness.

As the teacher's eyes moved onto her breasts once again, Jennifer seized the opportunity, leaning over the waist high table and pretending to move one of the beakers. Redfield's sharp intake of breath assured her that her ploy had worked. Moving her arms as she moved various instruments, Jennifer allowed her lab coat to open as she bent over. When she chanced a look at her teacher, she saw his eyes glued to her exposed breasts. She held her pose long enough to give him a good long look, then straightened up, smiling as her lab coat closed neatly. As if it was designed for teasing.

Redfield's heart felt as if it were going to explode. When he glanced up and saw Jennifer's naked chest just inches from his face, his cock grew instantly hard. In all his years of teaching, he'd never met a young woman with such a desire to show off her body to him. Jennifer Grayson was driving this ol' boy crazy with lust and desire. He felt his face getting red and flushed as he watched her stand up again as if nothing had happened. But a sly, sexy grin covered her face. No smugness at all, just a satisfied expression that told him she was enjoying this as much as he was.

As he watched her slowly re-button her lab coat, he wondered how he was going to turn and face the class. His cock was as hard as a pipe and was giving no indication of going down. Even with his lab coat on, he was afraid it would be too obvious to his young charges.

On the other hand, he had to end this class. And he certainly couldn't do it with his back to them. Taking a deep breath and preparing himself for the worst, he began to turn around. As he did, he glanced down at his crotch. Seeing no tell tale bulge, he sighed his relief.

"Good job today, class." he rasped. "It appears that just about everyone has achieved what they set out to do. In fact, I'm giving everyone an "A" today for outstanding work."

The class cheered his announcement and gave no indication that anything was amiss, which caused another long sigh of relief.

"And as soon as you all get your tables cleared, you can have the rest of the day off. All I ask is that you leave quietly. I don't think our fair principal would approve of you leaving so early."

Again, the class cheered their new hero until he signaled for quiet. As the students hurried to clean everything up, the teacher turned back to Jennifer. She was leaning against the table and smiling sexily at him.

"Good show, Ms. Grayson..." he said, knowing she would receive his true meaning.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Mr. Redfield..." she whispered, "but I think I enjoyed it more..."

"I doubt that!" he chuckled, emptying her beakers into the sink. "You definitely have a talent for science. I'm impressed that your experiment came out as well as it did...considering the circumstances..."

Jennifer smiled at his compliment as she helped him clean off the table. "I've been told I have a talent for other things too..." she whispered. Redfield looked up at her with a frustrated expression.

"Of that I have no doubt at all, Ms. Grayson. And I would truly love to discuss that at some other time. You have to understand that I have my position to consider here, and right now, I'm worried about just being able to limp out of here undetected!" He gave her a wry grin and Jennifer nodded her understanding.

"I understand" she said sincerely. "We'll just have to discuss things somewhere else..."

"I think that would be best, Jennifer. In fact, I think I'll be able to finish up here. Why don't you go help your lab partners clean up there table. They were making quite a mess back there. And I think we all need to get out of here."

Jennifer glanced back at Dan's table and saw him and Shannon slowly cleaning their table. She smiled as she noticed that Shannon was using just one hand, and that Dan was standing a little closer than he had to.

"Yeah, I'd better check up on those two." she laughed lightly. Turning back to her teacher she delivered one last winning smile. "By the way, do you like to jog?"

Her question took Redfield by surprise and he looked at her quizzically. "Why, yes I do!" he answered. "Don't tell me you're a jogger too?"

Jennifer grinned and winked at him. "Well, something like that..." she continued. "I was thinking of taking up the sport this Sunday morning. Chelsea Park is so nice early in the morning. It's almost deserted before ten o'clock. I'll probably check it out. If you happen to be jogging there, we might run into each other!"

With that, Jennifer turned and walked to the rear of the lab. Redfield stood there, his mind whirling as Jennifer's hint registered with him. Then, grinning from ear to ear, he hurriedly finished cleaning up the table, keeping his back to the class for obvious reasons.

As Jennifer approached Dan and Shannon's table, she wore a huge grin. Neither of them had noticed her yet, and the expression on Dan's face was almost comical as he tried valiantly to concentrate on the clean-up. Most of the class had already cleaned their tables and bolted for the doors, anxious to enjoy this early parole

Shannon was the first to notice her. Her sexy smile confirmed Jennifer's suspicions that they'd been playing while she was gone.

"Hi Jen...!" the cheerleader said as Jennifer leaned over the table. "Nice job at the teacher's table!"

"Thanks, Shannon...." Jennifer replied, casting an eye on Dan. His nervousness made her grin. "How's the experiment going back here?" She walked around to their side of the table and glanced down. One look at Shannon's skirt told her that things had been going quite well. Her smiled broadened as she saw Shannon's hand hidden inside Dan's lab coat.

"Is that another experiment?" she teased, moving close to the blond. Shannon grinned at her, happy that her new friend wasn't angry. She wrapped her arm around Jennifer's legs, hugging her closer as her palm moved over Jen's outer thigh. When Jennifer moved closer, she snuck her hand under her lab coat, moving it higher until she felt Jennifer's naked ass cheeks under her palm.

"Oh, my..." she whispered, running her hand over Jennifer's ass, "You're even naughtier than me!" She turned to Dan, who was finishing up with the cleanup. "Your girlfriend forgot her panties, Dan." she said in a sexy voice. "Isn't that nasty...?" As she spoke to Dan, Shannon moved her hand over Jennifer's smooth, firm ass, then between her legs. Jennifer closed her eyes and groaned. Shannon's touch on her pussy was exactly what she'd been fantasizing about since early morning.

As Jennifer's eyes locked on Dan's, she allowed her legs to spread and she lowered her pussy against Shannon's probing fingers. Moving her hips back and forth, she felt Shannon's thumb slide between her lips and into her hole.

Oh god..." she sighed, moving up and down on Shannon's thumb. The cheerleader pushed her thumb in to the hilt, pressing the side of her hand against Jennifer's wet pussy, and using the side of her fingers to tease her clitoris. Jennifer tried her best to maintain her composure, but as the last group of students passed through the exit, leaving them alone with Mr. Redfield, she lost herself in the hot sensation of Shannon's fingers. Entwining her fingers behind her head, she leaned backwards, not caring a bit how obvious she was being. The fact that, at any time, someone could come barging through the door to the lab didn't phase her a bit. She gave herself up to her lust entirely.

Dan watched the two girls go at it with a dazed expression. Shannon's fingers had slowed on his cock, but his excitement only grew heavier as he watched Shannon finger fuck his girlfriend. Forgetting about completing his cleanup, he turned and slid his right hand up Shannon's thigh. With his left, he pulled her lace panties to the side, gazing hungrily for a moment at her wet pussy, then slowly inserted two fingers of his right hand between her lips. Shannon turned to him, her eyes ablaze, and spread her legs as wide as she could, moving her hips against his hand.

Dan watched as Jennifer's orgasm overtook her. She let out a long low sigh, bringing both hands down to cover her tits. Pulling the thin fabric of her lab coat apart, she allowed her breasts to push free, bringing her hands back to pinch each nipple as her whole body shuddered.

At the same time, Dan felt Shannon's pussy begin to convulse around his fingers, squeezing them tight as he moved them in and out. When he looked over at Jennifer, he saw her staring towards the front of the classroom. Following her gaze, he saw that her eyes were locked on the eyes of their teacher.

Realizing where they actually were, Dan froze at first, then relaxed as he saw the fire in their teacher's eyes. He was a little embarrassed to be seen like this, but his embarrassment was overshadowed by the happenings beside him. Once he realized that Redfield was enjoying the girl's show, he resumed his fingering of Shannon. She responded immediately by letting out a hot moan and shuddering forcefully against him as she coated his fingers with her thick cum. Her mouth was open wide and she was panting furiously, making Dan grin with satisfaction.