Jennifer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" she repeated, her voice quivering.

Amazed at her level of sexuality, Dan began to slide the first part of his cock in and out of April's tight ass. On each downstroke, he pushed inside another half an inch until half of his cock was buried inside her. He paused, letting them both catch their breath, but April urged him on.

"All of it..." she sighed, "Give it to me...fuck my asshole...."

Dan gripped her tiny asscheeks and pushed his hips forward. At the same time, April relaxed every muscle in her body, and Dan's thick member slid, almost effortlessly, inside her. He could feel the warmth of her skin as he buried his cock inside her. Both kids stifled the screams of pleasure that arose within them as he stayed there, his entire cock in her asshole. She let out a long, low moan as he began to fuck her....

"Oh...yeah...oh...fuck..." April chanted over and over as Dan fucked his cock in and out with long deep strokes. She was so full that it felt as if Dan had pushed his whole arm up her ass. But as her ass became accustomed to his monster, Dan began to move in and out with ease. Soon his balls were slapping against her pussy as he gripped her cheeks and thrust forward and back. Never in his life had he felt something so delicious. He had no sense of where he was, what time it was, or anything at all but the tight asshole surrounding his cock.

April was moaning each time he drove his cock deep, and mewling like a cat each time he pulled out. He could already feel the cum filling his balls. There was no way he was going to last very long at this rate. April's ass was so tight and slippery it felt like he was getting jerked off by someone with a handful of Crisco. And the way she kept looking back at him and smiling as he fucked her...so lustfully...so teasingly, he knew he was going to shoot off any moment.

April seemed to sense this also, and began to squeeze her ass muscles against his cock each time he withdrew, milking him like a farmer milking a cow. When Dan began to groan each time she did this, she knew he was ready.

As much as she wanted to feel his cock shooting inside her asshole, April wanted more to feel him come in her mouth. It was her second most favorite thing about cocksucking. Feeling her mouth fill with hot semen...feeling the cock expanding between her lips and against her tongue before it shot off.. and the smooth texture and musky taste of the semen as she swallowed it... That's what April needed right then.

Looking back at Dan with a gleam in her eyes, she leaned forward, sliding her ass off Dan's hard-on. She giggled as he groaned his disappointment, knowing that she was going to make him feel even better with her mouth.

"Lie back..." she said soothingly, pushing gently on his chest. "I'm going to suck you off now..."

Dan did as he was told, lying back in the tall grass and watching as April knelt over his cock and gripped it in her hand. She began to stroke him slowly, smiling at him.

"Next time, I want you to come in my asshole..." she teased, extending her tongue to lick his cockhead. She smiled as Dan groaned at the slightest touch of her tongue. She knew he was so very close to coming off in her hand.

"This time...I want you to come in my mouth...." she said with a teasing smile. Dan groaned again as he watched April's mouth open as she lowered her head. All the while, she stared into his eyes. He almost cried out loud as he felt her hot lips engulf him

As April began to slide her warm, wet mouth down his shaft, Dan could hold out no longer. She winked at him as her lips brushed his pubic hair. Dan released a long, low "Aaaahhhhh.....", and could actually feel his semen fill his balls to overflowing, then begin to race up his shaft.

April felt it also, and began to moan with anticipation. She felt Dan's thick cock spreading her fingers apart even further, then immediately felt her lips stretch. Suddenly, her mouth was filled to overflowing with the largest, thickest, hottest load of cum that she'd ever experienced. Her eyes widened in surprise, then gleamed with pleasure. Moaning low in her throat, April swallowed the musky jism even as she felt her mouth filling again from Dan's next ejaculation.

This time, the force of Dan's flow broke the barrier of her lips and April felt his cum spilling over her lips and coating her chin. Laughing gleefully, she pulled her lips off Dan's cock, jerking him off onto her face as she savored the flavor of the semen in her mouth. Dan looked on in awe as the tiny girl stared into his eyes and worked his cock like a hose, letting his shoot again and again on her grinning face.

Sensing the end of his ejaculation, April again covered the head of his cock with her lips, mewling as his last thick load covered her tongue. She kept his cum in her mouth as she began to suck his shaft up and down. She loved the way it felt, sliding through the thick mouthful. Dan also was loving it, wishing he could continue to come into this girl's talented mouth.

His low groans were continual as he slid his cock back and forth, fucking her loving mouth slowly. April looked incredibly sexy. Her eyes focused on his, bright as the sun and gleaming with lust. The light of the moon shimmered and gleamed on her cum soaked face, making Dan smile with a combination of warm love and molten lust. His new friend was soooo... talented!

April loved to be watched, and wanted to finish her performance with a flourish. Winking at Dan, she very slowly slid her lips up his stalk and pulled off his cock. She'd kept most of his thick cum in her mouth, and as Dan watched her breathlessly, she smiled and opened her lips, letting him see the creamy pools of jism floating inside her lower jaw. As April's smile widened, a small river formed at her lower lip, pouring semen over her chin. Then, laughing throatily, April tilted her head back.

Still looking at Dan, she closed her lips and swallowed noisily as she released a low sexual moan. Dan watched her throat muscles move up and down as the small girl swallowed his seed. Amazingly, he felt his cock begin to twitch. This girl was a master at turning boys on, and her power was truly awesome.

Dan reached down and began to stroke his cock as he watched April gather the wet semen from her face and draw the stringy liquid inside her mouth, sucking her fingers clean as if it were ice cream. All the while her smile remained fixed on Dan. When she'd finished, she began to caress her breasts, rubbing the remainder of Dan's semen into her soft skin.

When she looked down into Dan's lap and saw his half-hard cock, she smiled appreciatively.

"Oh...my...." she chuckled, "You and I definitely have to get together again..." She winked at Dan and reached over to caress his softening cock. He groaned and pushed his hips forward, urging her on. April laughed and stroked him a few times before bringing her hand to his face, caressing it lovingly.

"I'd love to..." she whispered, "but my boyfriend is going to looking for me. I really have to go..."

Dan's look of disappointment made her smile, but reaching for her shirt, April stood in front of him. Her eyes fixed on his cock as she slipped her arms into her blouse. Smiling brightly, she leaned over and kissed Dan on the lips, sliding her talented tongue deep into his mouth.

"Thanks for everything, Dan." she breathed. "I really enjoyed." Dan tried to reply, to let her know hot very erotic she was, but April turned and walked towards the fire, Turning back to him, she waved.

"Call me sometime, okay?" She said brightly, then in a whisp, she was gone, blending into the crowd.

Dan leaned back, feeling the throbbing of his sore cock as he stared up into the night sky. The moon was now directly overhead, illuminating the entire world with a wonderfully eerie, yellow light. Closing his eyes, he smiled, reliving in his mind the wonderful feeling of April's lips on his cock. His breathing deepened as he drifted into a calm, peaceful sleep.

"The night is young..." he thought, "Plenty of time for a little recuperative nap..."

As his mind floated off, he thought of Jennifer. He wondered what she was up to, and knew he should return to find her, but right now, the call of rest was too powerful. Soon his chest was rising and falling evenly as a peaceful sleep engulfed him.....

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

12