Jennifer Cheats Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climaxed again after only a minute, but he didn't stop. He lapped with long strokes along the length of her slit. He sucked on her clitoris and drew it into his mouth, turning his head back and forth like a shy child saying no. He pushed his tongue inside her. He did all of these things without coaching or direction, chasing her orgasm from place to place. Just when she came and her clit could take no more, he moved to gently kissing her thighs and lips instead. When she tried to pull him up to her, he moved his hands to her breasts, but his face stayed where it was, fucking her with his tongue. He pulled her bra down slightly, squeezing her hard nipples. Jennifer tried to buck her hips to match his rhythm, but her legs hung loosely off the edge of the bed, the toes just grazing the floor and unable to push off. She threw her legs up on his shoulders, and finally she could buck her hips into his face. He moved his tongue out of her and resumed licking her as his hands moved down her stomach and below. One caressed her belly as the other one pulled on her pubic hair gently while he allowing his tongue to slither along her length as she bucked her hips. A monster orgasm was building in her and her whole body began to arch as she bucked. On instinct Jose stopped licking and drove his tongue into as she arched again, and she came again too hard to even shriek. He felt a gush of liquid on his face, held his position for a half a second as she subsided, then jerked back and forth as best he could with her thighs clamped on his head to bring her another orgasm. This one was not as hard, and she moaned as it released itself.

Jose kissed along her thigh and belly, wiping the moisture off his face against her as he did so. Even so, his face was still wet as he reached hers, but she did not hesitate to kiss him long and opened mouthed. He unbuckled his pants and she used her feet to push them down as soon as she heard the zipper go down. Together they scuttled to the center of the bed and she was so open he entered her easily.

She moved eagerly underneath him, her eyes hazy as she smiled up at him. She was exultant, her heart beating as hard as it did as she waited for him in the dark. Normally she liked to talk in bed, but his power had a spell on her. She concentrated on the heft and feel of him inside, the ridge of his glans moving inside her. He pushed further in, exploring slowly, but she demanded a faster rhythm with her hips. He raised himself above her, like a man at the top of a pushup, bending only at his hips. She took him to the hilt and came. She bucked herself to another orgasm, then let him take a more leisurely pace as the continued, trying not to make him cum too quickly.

Jose's eyes were shut and she enjoyed the look on his face so much that she came again. When she opened her again afterward, his eyes were open, but he was staring downward, watching their coupling intently.

She raised her head, pulling a pillow underneath it to prop it up. Her breasts were swaying gently with each stroke, her nipples were exposed and being rubbed by lace of her partially pulled down bra. Arching her hips slightly, she could see her pubic hair and the outline of his dick going in and out of her. It looked so wide that she came again from the idea of his girth rather than the feel of it.

Jose felt the strain begin in him, and he paused to let it pass. Jennifer made a simpering sound and pushed up with her pussy, and he felt her lips against his scrotum and it sent him to edge. He thrust twice, quickly and rather shallow to make sure he would cum, then pulled out of her. He heaved his body up from the danger zone and pinned his cock against her belly, rubbing it there as he came with a mammoth spurt.

They laid there for a moment, and as he rolled off of her another spurt of semen pinned within his member came free, making a milky rope on the black of her business jacket to match the puddle on her belly.

"Sorry about that," he said after groping for something more romantic to say.

"You don't have to ever be sorry about anything ever again," she said, pulling him down for another kiss. "Why did you pull out?"

"We talked about a lot of things, but not birth control," he said.

"I'm on the pill, and you may cum wherever you like."

"Okay."

She smiled at him again. "If you would be so kind as to open the champagne for me, I need to slip into something more comfortable."

Jennifer went into the bathroom where she had already placed some lingerie. She meant to have it on when he arrived, but the motel manager had given her such a hard time because of her age, convinced that a bunch of high schoolers would be showing up later to party, that she had been afraid to change before Jose got there. She undressed the rest of the way, automatically wiping the semen off her stomach with a towel. She paused, looking at his cum matted in the white towel and cautiously brought it up closer. She thought about that wide dick stretching her mouth, cumming in hard spurts over her tongue. She smelled his semen, and dared herself to lick his cum off the towel and her suit before she heard the pop of the champagne bottle. She put the towel down. By the time she had finished putting on her green teddy, he had already poured two glasses and was sitting on the bed naked. She laid down next to him on her hip, raised up on one arm so she could drink with the other. They drained a glass as they looked at each other.

He was still hard, and at the tip a single pearl of semen gleamed as he refilled the glasses. Automatically Jennifer brushed it off with her finger, then licked the finger off.

He looked at her curiously.

"My first taste of cum," she said.

He handed her the champagne, and she drank it. The semen had been at once bitter and salty, and she was quite sure she did not like it, but she certainly didn't want Jose to know that.

They enjoyed the silence, and he rubbed her thigh gently as they drank.

"What next?" he asked her.

"I don't know. I think I should return the favor."

Leaning over him, she took his dick in her mouth. Jennifer had given oral sex twice in her life, once for a minute and the other time for much longer than she had wanted to. She bobbed her head briefly, then licked along the shaft. Jose moaned appreciatively, and his hand played in her hair without putting any pressure on her.

Needing to change the awkward angle, she slid off the bed without taking her mouth off of him, and he followed her until he was in a sitting position and she was kneeling in front of him. After two minutes, she stopped to catch her breath, and they both took some more champagne. On impulse, she held a mouthful of champagne in as she put her mouth on him.

He gasped. It was at once cold and hot. He could even feel the bubbles moving along between his skin and her tongue, cold as the ice bucket but warming up. Surplus champagne ran down his shaft as it escaped her mouth. Her lips were hot on him and tightly wrapped around his girth. She pushed forward, taking as much of him in as she could. He put his hands on her head again, holding her gently to keep her from bobbing up and down but not from escaping if she wanted to. The feel of her tight lips right near the base of his shaft and the rapid warming of the champagne around his cock drove him crazy with sensation. He felt a tightening.

"I'm going to cum," he warned her.

She pushed further forward, moving her mouth back and forth maybe a quarter of an inch. He took his hand off of her head despite a desperate desire to seize her and thrust his way to an orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," he repeated through gritted teeth.

Jennifer struggled to hold on, finding it hard to breathe and afraid of choking on the champagne. Just as he warned her the second time she began to pull back, but he began to throb in her mouth and she felt a new heat mixing with the champagne. She pulled back, swallowing the champagne and cum in a big mix as his cock left her mouth, still cumming. A last spurt hit her lips and chin, and she pushed the wayward seed back into her mouth with eager fingers.

They finished the champagne, and fell asleep. Jennifer got up once in the night to blow out the candles, and when she came back she found him ready for her. He took her again, very gently, cumming inside her this time. She came once just from the sheer tenderness of his touch.

When they woke up in the morning, he smiled at her.

"You said you deserved one night. Was it worth it?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, jumping on top of him laughingly. She hoped for more, her clit practically begging her, but she could feel soreness even when she walked. It wasn't going to happen. She couldn't take it again today. "But I feel that maybe I deserve just one more night. We never even got to try anal sex last night."

"Three orgasms in one night is three times my usual limit," he explained.

"And eight orgasms is nine more than I usually get," she joked. "But I guess I did say this was a one time thing, a one time fling."

Jose looked at her for a moment.

"Serious for a second?" he asked.

"Okay."

"I never cheated on my girlfriends. I will never cheat on my wife, when I have one. And it won't be because there isn't something better out there. It's because you can't get this from love."

"I don't follow you," she said.

"Look. The first time is a thrill. Cheating is a thrill. Giving in to temptation is a major turn on. But that's just fucking. Last night, you came, I came, we all came, because of the mental aspect of cheating, not because of anything I did in the sack."

"I don't know about that. You are really special," she said.

"And you are special. Don't think that I won't whack off for the rest of my life to the memory of that champagne cum shot you swallowed," he said as she blushed. "But in the end, it's just fucking. Think about cumming on the night he puts a ring on your finger. Think about cumming first night you two try to get pregnant. That's what is really hot. Love is the sexiest thing there is, not doing wrong or cheating."

She looked at him, nodding her head a little.

"At least that's what I think," he said. "This one night will be all you'll ever need."

After breakfast at the Village Inn next door, Jennifer and Jose went their separate ways. Travis came back from Mexico at the end of the week more devoted to Jennifer then ever, although it was partly the shit he took from the brothers for bedding the heavyset Danielle, and also the laceration his ego took from the cruel and unusual ways a certain Pi Phi rejected him during that week on the beach, that finally turned him back to the right path. It turned out she'd only been talking with him to meet his cute friend Jose, and that was quite a humbling blow. Jennifer cleaved to him, soothed his bruised ego in her bed, and he never knew her renewed devotion and sexual appetite was the result of a wayward night (or two; Jose was only human).

12