Jennifer Gets Dirty

Story Info
Jennifer gets special attention from Christina Aguilera.
4.1k words
4.26
115.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a follow up to my earlier celebrity story "Comforting Jennifer" in which (fictional) tennis star Jennifer Stanton is comforted in a very special way by Anna Kournikova. You don't need to read that story to get this one but please do anyway because I like my stories to be read.

Jennifer Stanton's career and popularity had gone from strength to strength since her disappointing first round loss to Venus Williams at Wimbledon and the special kind of comfort Anna Kournikova gave her afterwards. Both these things seemed to fire Jennifer onto an all together higher level of tennis and between Wimbledon and the US Open Jennifer had shot up the rankings. A number of successful results and even a couple of tournament wins meant that Jennifer, who had had to qualify for Wimbledon, was now ranked among the top 30 women players in the world and the 19 year old star was not just being talked about as a champion of the future but as an outside chance for success at the US Open this year. With the Williams sisters withdrawing from the tournament and Jennifer coming into it on better form than most of the top players she was confident of success here.

Not only was Jennifer achieving on court, but her off court publicity had grown dramatically in the past few months too. Talk show appearances and cameos on TV shows were now as regular an occurence for Jennifer as tennis tournaments. Her blonde, tanned, athletic good looks made Jennifer the darling of the US media, a hot young tennis star of their own to rival Kournikova, and one that might actually win tournaments. Meanwhile Jennifer continued her occassional relationship with Anna, learning to enjoy the pleasures another woman could give her. However both girls knew the relationship was nothing serious and were willing to let the other carry on with whoever they wanted in the rest of their time.

With the peace of mind provided by Anna's hot love and her own high profile and success, Jennifer went into her opening round match of the US open, against her girl who, like herself at Wimbledon, had had to qualify to get here, confident of renewed success. In fact, Jennifer spent far more time working on a sexy outfit to draw in the fans than on training for the match.

Jennifer was pleased to note, as she emerged from the locker room to head towards the Louis Armstrong Court where she was scheduled to play, that the other girl was a large muscular eastern European, unlikely to steal any of the support from Jennifer, the glamorous sexy American. Jennifer had finally settled on a two piece outfit with her blonde hair expensively styled away from her face. Her hard, toned midriff was exposed by a small pale blue bra-top, while beneath that she wore a blue pleated skirt, the same style as other tennis stars, but a lot shorter to show off nearly all of her long, athletic legs. Jennifer was pleased to hear a loud cheer go up from the crowd as she emerged on court in her sexy, skimpy outfit.

As she threw the ball up for her first serve Jennifer deliberately tossed her blonde hair and bent forward to hit the ball showing the crowd a glimpse of her panties beneath the scandalously short skirt. What Jennifer wasn't ready for was the force with which the ball came flying back over the net, Jennifer scrambled to reach it but her posing for the crowd had left her completely out of position and the ball went sailing passed her.

Sitting down at the change of ends, Jennifer tried to disguise her shellshocked appearance at the 6-4 score by drinking from a bottle of water. She'd been totally hit off the court by the power of her opponent and she was totally unprepared for it. Her TV appearances and modelling jobs had left little time in her schedule for a different gameplan she so sorely wished she had now. Jennifer no longer felt delighted by the crowd's attention, she felt small and she wished that a huge hole would open in the middle of the court, she was completely at a loss for what to do. The crowd were still chanting her name in support but Jennifer was unable to feel happy about this any longer.

Jennifer's total inability to combat her opponent's power game and collapse in confidence sent her hurtling towards a rapid 6-0 defeat in the second set, it barely lasted twenty minutes and Jennifer slinked off court, declining the wishes of teenage autograph hunters who didn't care how she played so long as she wore something hot.

Jennifer was silent all the way on her cab journey from Flushing Meadows back to her swanky New York hotel, she was even more depressed than after her Wimbledon defeat and this time Anna was not around to comfort her. She'd booked into the hotel for the whole two weeks of the tournament, expecting at least to last into the second week, and now she didn't know what to do. However, as she trudged, head down, towards the hotel elevator she heard her name called by the hotel receptionist.

"Miss Stanton, we have a message for you," said the receptionist.

Jennifer was tempted to totally ignore this and carry on upstairs, but after a second's thought she realised she could use any comfort she could get right now, even if it didn't live up to what Anna could provide. The message certainly did provide something to comfort Jennifer although in a way that she didn't expect at all. Inside the envelope the receptionist handed to her was an invitation that read, "Jennifer Stanton: You have been invited to present an award at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards."

Jennifer realised that as the awards were in the middle of the US open, MTV must have been glad she was knocked out so they could offer her this job. She realised that this was just what she needed to take her mind off tennis and would allow her to stay on in New York for a while longer. Back in her room, Jennifer called her agent to confirm her involvement with the show and then she called Anna.

"That's great," came Anna's voice from the other end of the line, "Christina will be there, I'll tell her to look out for you."

"Christina?" said Jennifer confused for a moment.

"Christina Aguilera," Anna told her, much to Jennifer's excitement, she was a huge fan of Aguilera's music, Anna knew Christina well through their mutual "acquaintance" with singer Enrique Iglesias, "You'll like her, she'll help you to get over your defeat just like I could if I was there."

This made Jennifer even more excited, and maybe even a little aroused, as she thought of what Anna could mean, about how Christina Aguilera could provide her with the same passion that made her forget all about tennis. Well, she'd find out in a couple of days.

On the day of the awards show, Jennifer turned up in a sexy figure hugging dark red dress with a knee length skirt and red stiletto sandals which made her stand even taller than her usual 5'10". The dress certainly had the desired affect on the press, getting her more attention in a couple of minutes than she normally did in a whole tennis match, as she stepped from her hired limo onto the red carpet.

Arriving at almost the same time, Jennifer saw Christina Aguilera on the red carpet, she didn't recognise her immediately because Christina's usual platinum blonde hair was dyed jet black which accentuated the beautiful star's dark skinned latin looks, although her gorgeous blue eyes still stood out. Christina was wearing a tiny pink feather minidress that certainly drew a lot of attention as she walked down the red carpet and left more of her dark skin on show than it covered. Christina looked much smaller in person, particularly with Jennifer's tall athletic body enhanced by her six inch heels.

Walking up the red carpet with Christina, Jennifer decided to introduce herself and in between interviews and posing for photographs they managed to have a brief conversation.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer Stanton," Jennifer said, "I'm a tennis player," she added after a brief pause.

"I know who you are," Christina replied, while smiling and waving for photographers, "Anna told me you were coming."

"Really?" Jennifer was genuinely surprised a big star like Christina Aguilera would know who she was.

"Yeah, Anna also said that you were a bit down after your defeat and I was to help you get over it."

Jennifer's eyes widened and her pussy already began to tingle at the possibilities of what Christina Aguilera could do to help her get over her defeat.

"Just come by my dressing room any time I'm there, and I'll do whatever I can to help," she turned her bright blue eyes on Jennifer and gave a seductive wink, licking her full dark lips as if to confirm all the fantasies running through Jennifer's head and more.

Jennifer took her seat in the vast auditorium of Radio City Music Hall and waited. As the show began the stage lit and girls dressed as bridesmaid's began to scatter flowers to the opening bars of Madonna's "Like a Virgin" and the curtain rose to reveal an enormous wedding cake with steps down to the stage. Standing on top of the cake, like the tiny bride and groom at a real wedding, was a figure dressed in a slutty bride's outfit, a white lace corset top with a crucifix dangling above her ample cleavage, white ankle boots, white gloves on her hands and a wispy white skirt that came down to just below her knees, the bride's face was covered by a veil. As she began to sing the opening lines of the song she lifted her veil to reveal Britney Spears! As a roar went up from the crowd at this sexy sight, Britney swayed down the steps, singing the opening verse of the song.

Just as she reached the bottom of the stairs and the chorus was about to begin, another figure in a similarly slutty lace corset, skirt and veil emerged from behind the giant wedding cake. This girl was dressed the same as Britney but her white lace gloves extended up above her elbows. As the chorus began it wasn't Britney who sang but this girl whose impressive voice Jennifer instantly recognised. Sure enough she lifted her veil to reveal Christina Aguilera.

The two girls sang the song's enticing, sensual lyrics, sluttily dressed in virginal white as they began to writhe on the floor, legs spread open. Seeing this sexy performance few people would believe that these two were supposed to be rivals and enemies. But more was yet to come.

As the song drew to a close and the two girls stood up to receive their applause another figure rose up from inside the cake. Dressed as a groom to Britney and Christina's slutty brides, in all black with tall leather stiletto boots and a top hat, it was Madonna herself. Any thoughts that the cheers for the two pop princesses had been loud were blown away by the reception received by the queen of pop as she held her position for a few seconds, looking truly hot for a woman of her age, with her blonde hair tied back and an icy dominatrix stare.

As she swayed down the stairs singing her latest hit, "Hollywood", Britney and Christina tore off their veils and skirts to leave Britney in a tiny short white skirt and Christina in even shorter white hotpants. Madonna strutted towards her two young protegees and began to dance sensually between them, running her hands over Britney's legs and ass as she gave away her top hat to Britney.

Britney knelt on the floor as Madonna, looking up at the queen of pop, as Madonna lightly touched her chin and brought her up to lip level, before leaning over and giving her a raunchy, sexy kiss. Christina looked annoyed and jealous for a brief moment before Madonna turned and bestowed the same favour on her, sensually locking lips with Christina before breaking away to finish singing the song as she danced sexily with the two younger women. All this was truly too much for Jennifer and her imagination, already aroused and excited by Britney and Christina's slutty bride's dance the kiss was enough and Jennifer realised she needed to get backstage or at least to the bar where she wouldn't feel so embarrassed at her arousal. With the entrance of a fourth singer, Missy Elliott, and many people standing up to cheer, Jennifer saw her chance and slipped out of the main hall.

Jennifer decided to take Christina up on her earlier offer and slip backstage to see her. Fortunately the security guard backstage recognised her and allowed her back to the dressing room area, thinking perhaps that she needed to change her outfit before she came out to present her award.

He smiled, obviously staring at Jennifer's long, athletic legs in the short skirt of her dress.

"Your dressing room's the third door on the right Miss Stanton," he said, still grinning.

Jennifer wandered down passed a few rooms with starry names on the door until she arrived at one that said "Jennifer Stanton" in gold letters, the security guard was still staring after her and grinning so Jennifer decided it would not be the right thing to sneak further down the corridor to try to find Christina Aguilera's dressing room, so she opened the door and slipped into her room. The dressing room was fairly ordinary and bare, the room was all whitewashed walls with a large sofa, table and Jennifer's dress to present her award hanging up on the wall, there was a small shower room through a door and that was about it. She sat down on the comfortable sofa and took a sip from a cold bottle of water that lay on her table and waited.

After some time, Jennifer decided that the security guard would probably be busy with other things and opened the door to her dressing room and peered cautiously out. The guard was staring blankly the other way, maybe hoping to see some more sexy celebrities arrive, but the corridor was empty. As quietly as she could, Jennifer slipped out of her dressing room and padded along the corridor, staring at the names on he doors until she saw, picked out in gold letters, "Christina Aguilera".

Jennifer hesitated outside the door for a couple of minutes, unsure of what she should do, with Anna, Anna had taken all the initiative and Jennifer was incredibly nervous about how to initiate something like this herself. However, finally, after deciding there was nothing else for it, Jennifer tapped quietly on the door to Christina's dressing room.

For a moment nothing happened and then the door was flung open to reveal Christina, still dressed in her slutty bride's outfit from her earlier performance.

"Finally," she said, "What took you so long?"

Grabbing Jennifer by the flimsy straps of her dress, Christina forcefully pulled the tennis star into her dressing room, slamming the door she pushed Jennifer back against it and grabbed her blonde head in her hands. Forcefully pressing her curvaceous body against Jennifer's, pushing Jennifer against the door, Christina locked lips with the tennis star and thrust her tongue down Jennifer's mouth. As Jennifer's tongue was expertly caressed by the pop princess, Jennifer began to get aroused and wet at just the thought of what else Christina's expert tongue could manage. Jennifer's hands had ran down from Christina's long black curls to her ass, still in the creamy white hotpants of earlier, while she felt Christina's hand creeping up her thighs inside her skirt.

Pulling from the kiss, and before Jennifer had a chance to say anything, the short singer had grabbed the tall athlete again and thrown her onto the sofa with surprising strength. Jennifer noticed as Christina's sexy body stood over her that Christina's belt said "Boy Toy" on it, Jennifer smiled at the slight inappropriateness of this in such circumstances. Christina smiled back and spoke properly for the first time:

"You know Jennifer, I've just got so hot just waiting for you girl, where have you been?" Jennifer couldn't really come up with a satisfactory answer and anyway Christina continued talking, "I was sooo turned on by that performance I desperately need some relief, people might think Madonna's past her best but I can tell you, all those years of raunchy videos have made her one of the best kisses I've ever had. And I've had a lot," she laughed after a pause.

With this talk seemingly over Christina sat astride Jennifer's long legs on the sofa and tore her dress open, ripping the already damaged straps and showing off her white strapless bra which Christina, obviously with some experience quickly unclasped. Christina's lips were all over Jennifer's athletic tanned body, kissing across her neck and down over her breasts, sucking on the tennis star's erect nipples as her hand once again strayed up Jennifer's skirt towards her pussy which was already wet and swollen from all that had happened so far. Jennifer just lay back and let Christina take total control, which the pop princess obviously relished. She could feel Christina's hand on her wet panties, almost touching her sensitive pussy when there was a knock on the dressing room door.

"10 minutes, Miss Aguilera," came the voice from behind the door as the two women paused, silent and still, bodies pressed against each other on the sofa.

Christina climbed reluctantly off Jennifer and Jennifer stood up.

"Sorry," said Christina, with a real feeling of regret in her voice, "I have to change and get ready for my performance, she indicated a black and white outfit hanging from the wall. But don't forget to come back as soon as my performance is over and we can finish up here." Christina winked seductively and leant over to kiss Jennifer on the lips, running her hands over Jennifer's breasts, "Just a preview to make sure you come back."

Jennifer peered around the door of Christina's dressing room even more cautiously this time before creeping out and running quickly down the corridor to her own dressing room, holding her hands across her breasts, holding up the ripped dress. Stepping into the dressing room she let the dress fall to the floor. Her pussy was totally hot and aroused as she stepped into the shower room and slipped off her underwear as well.

Turning on the shower she let the warm water soothingly caress her body while her hand searched out and found her aroused pussy which she began to rub furiously until, not long afterwards she came right there in the shower.

Stepping from the shower Jennifer dried herself off quickly, she didn't want to miss Christina's performance, and slipped into the dress she was going to wear to present her award, an even smaller pink dress with a little pleated skirt, kind of a catwalk version of her sexy tennis dresses. Fixing her hair and make-up as best she could, Jennifer hurried back to the main auditorium.

Hearing Christina's name announced, Jennifer hurried back to her seat to see Christina's performance. The lights came up on what looked a lot like a jungle gym as the beginning of "Dirrty" sounded across the hall. Christina stepped out of a mass of people to begin singing the song's raunchy arousing lyrics. If Christina had looked hot earlier in her virginal white wedding outfit, she looked even better now. Her breasts were well showed off by a black and white leather corset which was accompanied by a black leather skirt that barely covered the Dirrty girl's ass, fishnet stockings and thigh high black leather stiletto boots. Christina danced in a way as suggestive as her lyrics as she ran her hands over her leather clad breasts and down towards her crotch, Jennifer felt like doing the same thing from her seat but tried hard to restrain herself. Obviously somebody was impressed by Christina's raunchy outfit, guitarist Dave Navarro appeared from nowhere to play guitar for Christina's song "Fighter" and his eyes were clearly glued to her ample breasts as she writhed inches away from him. Jennifer felt instantly jealous of Navarro and the zebra striped dancers behind Christina for their closeness to the gorgeous singer.

Jennifer's award presentation was up next. Her mind was all over the place and in her nerves she completely messed up reading the autocue and made herself look pretty ridiculous on national TV. But the presentation was soon over and not much later Jennifer found herself once again standing outside Christina's door and tapping, a little more excitedly this time.

12