Jennifer Hikes in the Appalachians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers

"I warned Bertrand, 'you better stop, Bert, or I am going to have yet another climax and I'm not sure my nervous system nor my brain can handle it.' Thankfully Bertrand ignored me and I soon found myself lying on my back on a clean towel warmed by the sun, with my hips tilted up by Bertrand's hand holding my butt up. His tongue and his fingers played with me and he lapped up the cum and juices flowing from my vagina and my rectum. These juices he shared with me with kisses in which he would let my tongue taste the substance of what he was lapping up from me. I thought to myself "I'm not only tasting what Jean, Jacques and Fred left inside of me but also my own pussy and anus." The thought made me quiver with pleasure.

"As Bertrand knelt between my outstretched legs I looked to my left and noticed Claire bobbing up and down and heard your familiar groan and knew that Claire was trying someone new. Bertrand and Claire were seeing that you were occupied. I did not know then that you had watched Jean, Fred and I sexing each other. I am sorry, dear...and I am not. This has been the most incredible fantasy I could have had. Please don't leave me. I still love you deeply and dearly. I am troubled by how sensual I feel but I also am enjoying myself immensely. I promise you will see a different me in the bedroom and elsewhere. If anything, this has taught me how much I can give and how much fun I can have with the right man.

"Mark, you are my right man."

As we parted from the group, names and email addresses were exchanged. Jenny especially wanted to stay in touch with Claire to share experiences and feelings that another woman could share with her. I knew she couldn't share those with her own blood family nor with our friends, and I knew also that some things she couldn't or wouldn't want to share with me. That was OK with me. There were guy feelings that I shared with my buddies.

It did have an incredible affect on our love life. Jenny would drop her clothes almost anywhere to engage me in sex. It was incredible how confident and uninhibited she became. Claire shared the recipe for her tea and also shared a recipe that would increase my stamina if not my size.

After two years, though, Jenny announced that she wanted to fly to France to share with our friends there the baby that showed up nine months after our hiking adventure. It was a surprise to me and also to Jenny. Unbeknown to me she had run out of birth control pills and had been off of them for days; hse had been so horny she had not given it a thought when she was coupling with me and with the other men. Our preparations for our annual hike had distracted her but she thought enough of the medication would be in her bloodstream to prevent ovulation. She was wrong and "bam" that belly of hers began to swell. The little boy we had; I'm guessing he's Jean or Jacques'. Our little boy, Pierre, has a whopper hanging between his chubby little legs, and despite the fact that there is a great grandfather in my bloodline who reportedly had a monster penis that kept many a lady happy, I believe that it was that day and night that Jenny was entertained very well that spawned his conception.

So we flew to France and stayed with Bertrand and Claire. Jenny disappeared for a day and came back fairly rosy all over. She spent the rest of our stay either naked at Claire's house or sans underclothes whenever we went out. And she absolutely loved being naked at the French beaches, making many a comment about the well-developed and well-hung Frenchmen who displayed themselves at the beach.

When we returned it was only a couple of months later when Jenny got me one evening after several glasses of wine and some truly incredible sex to allow her to invite men into our bed. Feeling easy and totally agreeable I said yes. As our kids grew up (yes, we had a second shortly after our visit to France...a daughter with a rather pronounced clitoris...so again it was probably Jean or Jacques' seed that had conceived our daughter) we learned to perform a scheduling dance so Jenny could have her men without shocking the children. And me, I continued to participate in these threesomes and continued to enjoy the love Jenny gave me and our children every day. For Jenny the reward was a man who gave her all his love every minute of every day...and even in the bed when another man was there also.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers