Jennifer Likes Her Coffee Black Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen's party was an orgy and Bridge kept Mike busy.
3.8k words
3.08
18.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party

Warning: Wife swapping and IR and incest. If not your styles, please read another story.

Michael is a newly crowned cuckold having aided and abetted in his wife's first extra marital fucking, with a black man no less. It was like watching a good porn movie and excited him to several self induced climaxes. Tonight his wife is hosting a party for her nympho girlfriends that he surmises will be an orgy. Her BFF Bridgett babysat him all evening.

Jennifer woke up Saturday morning at 7:30 AM covered in dried semen and her own fluids from the night before.

There was soreness in her ass and cunt for which she had to thank Coffee, her new chiseled Nubian lover. She fondly recalled Coffee's most outstanding attribute, his 13-inch cock, as being responsible for her present, delicious pain.

Jennifer Hathaway is 23 years old, 5'10" tall, and 135 pounds with curly black hair. She was blessed with large breasts and puffy pink areolae, with nipples that stand out ¾ of an inch. Her waist is narrow accentuating her peach bottom ass. Her legs are long, with a 35" inseam.

I, her newly cuckold husband Mike, am lying alongside watching her gorgeous 34B breasts rise and fall as she breathes. I smiled, recalling it was her lover Coffee who thought she would look great with 39Cs. That image made my cock stiffen and poked her posterior.

"Oh! Is mommy's cuckold ready to feed her slutty pussy with his widdle weenie?" she says, grabbing my cock and popping it fully in her mouth. "Wow! Your cock tastes like me," she smiles, now lowering herself, cowgirl style, on my hard cock.

"Hello? Hello? Is everybody up?" I hear our neighbor Bridgett calling as she approaches the doorway to our bedroom. Jen continued to ride my cock as I playfully tug on her nipple giving her a small orgasm just as Bridgett enters the room.

"Oh! Is cuckie making the slut cum? Can I watch?"

Bridgett is 36, 5'5", a lithe 110 pounds with a 32B bust and an overactive libido. She loved to tell Jennifer about wanting to fuck the husbands of our friends without her Phil's awareness. Last night she was introduced to Jen's black friend who is tall and very muscular, with a cock that, flaccid, hung almost to his knee. She didn't come over just to see Jen, I learned, but to continue the conversation about her getting fucked by Coffee

"I couldn't sleep Jen, thinking about that black cock in me and I kept waking Phil up. He wanted to know why I was so restless so I told him I was thinking of a 13 inch black cock. He laughed and told me to go back to sleep. When will I meet your mystery man and get that cock, Jen, when?

Jennifer stopped fucking me and plopped down on my chest shaking her head and groaning. "Alright Bridg, let me shower and we'll go downstairs and finish planning the party details and figure out how to get you to cuckold Phil." She got off me leaving my still erect cock pointing straight to the ceiling.

"Can I shower too?" I ask.

"Not yet. I think I like you smelling like a whorehouse." and she left the room naked.

"What do I do in the meantime?" asked Bridgett, stroking her hand up and down my slippery cock.

"Cuck, you are permitted to do anything that Bridg wants for as long as I'm showering."

Bridgett, wearing a miniskirt and no panties, straddled my cock and commanded: "Fuck me, cuck," as she slipped out of her wife beater top and pinched her erect nipples.

This is my first extramarital fuck, thanks to my slut wife, which I told Bridgett. She said it was her first vaginal fuck with someone other than her husband, too. She then told me to tell her everything about Coffee so I described what happened the night before.

Bridgett turned out to be a really good fuck, so I asked for a kiss as she bounced on my 'little cuck' squeezing him tightly with her vaginal muscles. I noticed her face was flush, and her eyes looked funny. She clamped down on 'little cuck" and swooned to my chest in a dead faint. 'Little cuck' was over stimulated, and I came in her cunt. A real nice morning fuck.

She quickly came to with her face next to mine and gave me a long, passionate kiss, with lots of tongue, causing 'little cuck' to reawaken and start thrusting her cunt again. Bridgett kissed me again and declared that she would be my fuck slut for life willing to do anything to make me happy, short of leaving Phil.

"Slut, suck my cock and swallow my cum. Later, I want you to kiss Phil and tell him I fucked you and made you eat my cum."

She looked at me smiling and orgasmed on my cock again.

Looking me in the eye, Bridgett slowly raised her pussy off my cock and lay her head on my stomach and moved down to 'little cuck.' She was sucking me as Jen returned to the bedroom.

"Oh good. You've found a new slut to suck your widdle pee-pee so I can concentrate on real men." she smiled, goosing Bridgett's ass and making her jump.

"Keep it up Bridg, you look very sexy. Mike, give me your iPhone so I can capture your new fuck toy in action."

She proceeded to take pictures and video of Bridgett servicing me.

I said, "Oh, fuck I'm cuming." as Bridgett pulled her mouth off my cock to let ropes and ropes of semen hit her face, breasts and go in her mouth.

When I finished she kissed Jen, "Thank you for letting him fuck me." and gave me another passionate lip fuck.

"C'mon, my little cum sluts, let's have breakfast and review the plans for tonight."

Jen still wouldn't let us shower and had us stand in the kitchen playing with each other while she made phone calls.

Bridge still just had her teeny-bopper skirt on and I was still naked so I had her back up to 'lil cuck' and fucked her slippery cunt again.

She then sucked me clean and had me bend over the kitchen table while bug-eyed Jennifer watched her tongue fuck my ass while playing with my balls.

Jen confirmed that Brenda, Cathy, Karen, Carol, Tina and Beth were coming with their husbands and would bring desserts, and maybe a few more males. Jen knew these women were die hard swingers who would set the tone for the party. She often referred to them as the 'super-sluts' and forbade me from getting 'too close'.

The party was a "girl's night out" event inside our house.

The wives in this 'club' were all cock crazy so any excuse to party and get laid was a good excuse. To my knowledge Jen was not fucking anyone but me and only went out with the girls 'to watch'.

Coffee, her new cocksman, confirmed that he would be there with his portable massage bed to provide erotic massages. The caterer will provide three nude hostesses to pass out the finger food and tend bar. The help would be at least 18 years old.

Large pillows would be placed on our rec room floor for seating.

A professional photographer, Jack Varney, and two female assistants will shoot photos, and video everything that happened. He promised to stage intimate photography sessions using the guests as models. He was also a porn film producer and movies shot that night would likely end up airing on "Hedonists USA", a popular cable porn program.

Champaign would flow like water as the goal was to get all the men drunk and eager to fuck. The wives wanted to be abused by as many cocks as possible. I raised my eyebrows when Jen told me this still insisting she just 'liked to watch'.

After a hectic morning and afternoon it was finally evening and the guests arrived. The men's cocks already tented their pants. As a group, the guests were used to sexually themed parties and many of the husbands were aware their wives were dressed, or undressed, to 'play' with.

Some husbands had already 'sampled' other wives, but remained discreet in deference to the 'clueless' husbands.

Some were already naked and fucking someone. Other husbands just watched, mesmerized by the show.

Coffee had set up his table in a dim alcove and was giving an erotic massage to Connie, his sister, while a Queen Cd title played softly from a hidden speaker.

Connie was the most beautiful black woman I had ever seen. She was a tall Alicia Keyes look-alike and had a glowing light tan skin-tone with amazing puffy black areolae and perfect breasts. Her straight hair was light brown. She has an angelic face and a killer smile that made me want to do anything for her

A crowd was watching Coffee as he massaged his sister's breasts with essential oils, kneading them very sexually and pulling at her nipples causing her to moan loudly.

Some onlookers were openly masturbating while watching the show. The women at the men's side were either whispering something naughty in his ear, jerking him off, or sucking his cock while the man was spellbound by Connie.

Coffee moved his ministrations down his sister's lean torso to her hips and raised her hips off the table several times while massaging her. He continued massaging her legs from her thighs down to her calves and feet. He turned to judge the reaction of his male audience and smiled.

He helped his sister off the table and had her lay down with her head and torso on the table with her feet on the floor and her ass in the air.

Coffee faced the crowd and dropped his shorts and took off his shirt exposing his ripped, oiled body and a massive cock which hung down almost to his knee, Being 6' 3" he looked like a Grecian statue.

He gestured to an onlooker and a woman came over and got on her hands and knees in front of him and started stroking his limp cock

She quickly had Coffee fully erect and turned his body sideways to the crowd so they could see his 13 inch cock. There was an audible "Oooh." from the women in the audience.

She stood and bowed to the crowds' applause and went back to stand with them.

Coffee returned to his sister's side and began vigorously massaging her ass. He slipped a finger inside her and began finger fucking his sister's brown hole. The onlookers clapped in appreciation. He kept inserting additional fingers in her anus, stopping at three.

Connie was bucking her hips and grabbing her clitoris while making loud noises and obviously enjoying her 'massage'.

Coffee picked her up off the table and lifted her easily by the thighs in front of him level with his chest with her legs splayed open exposing her shaved pussy to his audience.

I held my breath as Coffee lowered his sister towards his massive cock as she reached down to her pussy and pulled her labia aside with two fingers exposing her pink vagina and dark tunnel.

Someone loudly said, "He's gonna fuck his sister!" and I watched as he impaled her slowly as her body writhed in ecstasy. I was mesmerized.

He lowered her fully onto his cock and began fucking her while standing up. He made it look effortless as he repeated thrust her up and down on his thick cock that quickly became lathered with her juices until it looked like a creamy white banana.

Connie made guttural sounds of pleasure while pulling on her breasts and nipples. Her body was now covered in perspiration enhancing her erotic beauty. She stiffened and screamed unintelligibly as she orgasmed on his cock.

She seemed to have passed out and doubled over with both feet and hands on the floor. Coffee was still banging her pussy as she was folded over. Then he stopped and lowered her slowly to the carpet slipping out of her cunt, his cock still erect.

Just then a hand grabbed my cock. I looked down and it was Bridgett, naked, sucking my cock. She pointed across the room at her husband Phil who was face fucking Margie with-the-new-boobs while her husband, Bob, skewered her from the rear.

Bridget then stood and turned in front of me bending over in a perfect jack-knife and grabbed her ankles and spread her legs for me.

"Fuck me Mike." She smiled, backing into my throbbing cock in a room filled with other fucking couples. I couldn't see Jen from where I was when Bridg backed into me again and said, "Hey! Fuck me and don't worry about Jen."

I looked down at her cunt and I bent over and started eating her pussy and eased my thumb into her ass as she began trembling and moaning.

I began fingering her warm cunt when she stopped me, stood up and began dragging me away to one of the bedrooms.

She led me into the room and stopped suddenly, realizing someone was already in there with the photographer, Jack giving directions. Bridgett started pushing me out of the room saying, "It's occupied." She closed the door quickly and all I saw looking at the mirror on the opposite wall was a white female being double penetrated by three black men whom I recognized as Coffee's cousins. Jen introduced me to them when they arrived with Coffee earlier.

Bridg kissed me and grabbed my cock leading me down the hallway to a third bedroom. She left the door open for any roving photographer and pulled me to the bed and made me lay down and stripped my clothes off.

We tongue fucked first. Our tongues danced and probed each other and she sucked on my tongue causing a copious amount of pre cum to flow from my cock. She was making me cum with her tongue.

She got up, straddled my body facing me and lowered her ass and pushed down penetrating her anus with just the bulbous head of my cock.

Her face was very flush, and she had that dreamy look in her eyes as she rose up and down on my cock and slowly my 8 inches disappeared into her dark hole.

She was very tight and it felt like I was fucking a velvet vise. It felt incredible causing my vision to lose focus. Bridg bent forward in and kissed me hard. She put her mouth by my ear and said, "You just took my anal cherry." She kissed my ear and sat up again and started humping.

She was in control and kept up a nice rhythm while toying with her breasts and watching me.

"What are you thinking, Michael?"

"I'm thinking that you have the best ass in town and I had better warn Jennifer about that fact." I said it with a big smile.

She started humping faster and I raised my pelvis to meet her on every down stroke.

I heard a noise at the doorway and saw Jack the photographer, enter the room with his digi-cam videoing Bridgett riding my cock.

"Pull off his cock some more as you stroke, honey. I want to capture his cock in your ass."

"Honey's name is 'Bridgett', Jack. She's my cum-slut neighbor."

"It's nice to meet you cum-slut-neighbor Bridgett. Can you move forward and let me fuck your ass while Mike fucks your cunt?"

Bridgett stopped and pulled my cock from her ass and turned and sucked me off until I was clean and then turned around and put me in her cunt.

I saw Bridg give Jack an impish smile and then she lay on my chest and kissed me as he shook the mattress getting behind her.

I kissed her and we continued to lip fuck as Jack entered her well-lubed ass.

It was strange feeling Jacks cock next to mine separated by the thin wall of skin between her vagina and anus.

Jack and I developed a nice steady rhythm; he thrusting in while I pulled out and then the reverse. Soon I could feel her body heating up and she became flushed. She began to shudder, broke our kiss and moaned. She suddenly became still, then convulsed and lay on my chest shaking as we continued to fuck her holes.

I felt Jacks cock pulse and he came in her ass causing me to climax as well. We sent stream after stream of jism into her cunt and ass and then Jack collapsed and fell to the mattress next to me.

"Thank you, guys. That was my first double. Let me up so I can visit the restroom."

She got off the bed, kissed us both and disappeared into the hall.

"Bridgett is a sweet ass fuck, Mike. Do you think she would let me shoot her in a movie?"

"Ask her and tell her I'll buy the video and watch it alone and jerk off."

"I'll do that. I heard that Coffee put on quite a show with his sister while I was taking video of his cousins and Jennifer. I'll ask if he can do another performance that I may be able to sell to 'Banger Guys' for their website. The site pays very well for good black cock videos. You'll see it all when I send you a copy of everything from tonight."

With that Jack got up, dressed and left the room with his camcorder.

Bridgett came from the bathroom looking refreshed.

"Where's Jack?"

"He went to talk with Coffee about doing a video of him and his sister."

"Cool."

"Who was in that first room you backed me out of?"

"There were some guys I didn't know with Jack. I didn't want to interrupt the video."

"Who were they with?" I asked as she put my limp cock back in her mouth and started sucking and stroking it.

She raised her mouth off my cock, "I dunno. I think it was either Cathy or Karen or one of the other super-sluts."

"Fuck my face like they do in the porn movies, Michael. I want you to make me gag."

I forgot my next question as I grabbed her by the head and fucked her throat wildly until she gagged and slipped off my cock spewing bile on the rug. She coughed and turned her face up to me and opened her mouth wide and grabbed my cock. I thrust my cock back in her throat as one of Jack's assistants came in the room with a camcorder. She was followed by Phil, Bridgett's husband who began taking pictures with his iPhone.

"I wanna thank you for making her a slut, Mike. She was very good to me this afternoon making me cum twice. Do you think she will do anal?"

"She passed her test just before you came in. She likes it."

"Great. Thank you, Mike. Honey, please save any creampies for me. Okay?"

Bridg waved her hand in acknowledgement just as I came in her throat with Phil watching and stroking his 5 inch cock. I pulsed four times and she swallowed it all saving the last mouthful to show me and her husband. She got up and kissed Phill hard holding his head while pushing my cum from her mouth to his.

She made a loud "SMACK" with her mouth and patted Phil on the head and pinched his cheek.

"I'll save everything for you, dear. Go play with someone while I fuck Michael again."

Phil happily left the room and bumped into Carole in the hallway and she grabbed his cock and led him away.

.

"I told Phil that you fucked me this morning when I got back from your house. I kissed him and told him that I swallowed your cum and asked him how it tasted. He just smiled and kissed me again and moved his tongue all over my mouth to taste you. I told him he was a cuckold and he just kissed me hard again, his cock was more rigid than I've ever felt it.

"I told him that my pussy was filled with your cum and that you wanted him to suck it out of me and pushed him down on his back and sat on his face with his mouth on my cunt."

She's now stroking my hard cock firmly as she continues.

"I told him to keep his mouth open while I used my vag muscles to push your cream out. I could hear him slurping as he pulled off his sweat pants and began pumping his cock. He cleaned me out with his tongue and made me orgasm on his face for the first time. He climaxed and spurt all over my face and boobs. I made him lick his cum, something he didn't do previously.

"I asked him if he was mad at me. He asked how soon would I be fucking you again as he wants to eat your cum again. He said he was proud to eat your cum out of me and says I'm your slut, Mike, so long as he gets creampies to suck out of me/"

There was a bottle of Chardonnay and some glasses on the end table that we polished off between fucks. I wasn't aware she was insatiable until I realized I hadn't thought of Jen during the hours I was preoccupied with Bridgett.

Hoarsely she said, "Fuck my throat again." and that was the last thing I remembered of the night.

I recall dreaming about being on a tropical beach with a dark skinned native girl standing in front of me with her legs wide open, her cunt tunnel exposed by her fingers. She was beckoning me to eat her pussy as I scrambled through the sand on my hands and knees and turned over as she got to her knees and straddled my face.

12