Jennifer on Adderall Ch. 04

Story Info
Rodney watches Jennifer's adderall-induced humiliation.
3.2k words
4.16
27.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FOUR

"I bet you don't even remember my name, do you?" the art student calmly asked after the door to the warehouse studio closed.

Jennifer shifted her weight from one high-heel to the other and thought furiously about that night last weekend. She had been high on ecstasy and quite a bit drunk. She remembered dancing with lots of guys, rubbing her ass in a few crotches, and, in the case of the art student currently questioning her, Jennifer remembered straddling his thigh as he sat on a bar stool, grinding her panty-clad pussy against his thigh through his jeans. They had been dancing together, and now were shouting half-drunk sexual innuendos into each other's ears. She remembered him grabbing her hand and dragging her to relatively vacant, darker corner of the club, and she remembered some passionate kissing, their tongues swiping in and out of each other's mouths. She remembered breaking the kiss, and the boy turning her body around so she faced the nightclub as he licked her ear lobe and nibbled at her thin, graceful neck. Through the flashing lights of the club, she remembered seeing a few faces of the other guys she had been dancing with, and she remembered making brief eye contact before their faces registered a mixture of longing and disappointment and then turned away, not wanting to see their night club princess as her perky breasts were publicly cupped through her top by some lucky hipster. In her inebriated haze, Jennifer remembered feeling slightly humiliated there in the club, as if she were some easy slut on display for all to see, and then the art student's hands lifted her skirt and slipped into the front of her panties, sliding down her hot smooth skin, his long fingers tracing her shaven cleft before his middle digit pushed in a few knuckles deep.

"Don't feel too bad," the art student said, interrupting her reminiscence. "It's not like I remember the name of every slut I've fingered," he continued, walking to the open garage door. He pushed a button on the wall and the garage door clanked down, dimming the studio even further. He walked back to the car where she stood, still cuffed to the door. From a nearby table full of metalworking devices, he picked up a power tool and twisted a knob on it. She heard a fainting hissing. "But I'll always remember your name—Jennifer." Suddenly the tool sparked to life, and a 6-inch blue lance of fire sprouted from the nozzle. "Of all the pussies I've fingered, yours was the hottest," he moved closer to her with the welding torch, "the wettest," she could feel the heat of the tool, "and the fucking tightest." Jennifer moaned softly as her bare pussy throbbed in frustration. She could see his eyes smoldering from the glow of the torch. He smiled and said, "turn your head and pull back from the door. I'll have you freed in a couple seconds." Then his welding visor came down over his face.

Jennifer leaned as far from the car door as the cuffs would allow, and turned her face away. She felt the heat of sparks and continued searching her memory. The art student had his middle finger sliding in and out of her tight hole in the corner of the club, and she was gasping while he licked and kissed the side and back of her neck. She remembered feeling embarrassed, not just for the exposure, but also because she was so wet. *He probably thinks I'm the easiest slut in L.A.,* she remembered thinking as he added a second finger and began pumping in and out. She was grinding her ass against his crotch, and she felt a decent sized throbbing member poking back. She remembered all that, and then remembered her sweet roommate rush in, swat the art students' hands out of her panties, and then smooth down her skirt. She vaguely remembered her roommate chastise her for getting too wasted, and then pulled her by the wrist out of the night club, through the front door. The last thing she remembered about the boy, before meeting him again today, was the way he smirked and gave her a peace sign . . . with two, glistening fingers.

Suddenly the shower of sparks stopped and the light from the welding torch disappeared. "All set," the art student said.

Jennifer's hands still felt connected together though, through the door frame. She turned toward the car door and realized that, instead of cutting through the chains of her handcuffs, the art student had instead sliced a narrow gap through her door frame. "What did you do to my car?" she asked, stunned.

The art student hooked one of his gloved fingers through the chain in her cuffs and pulled it toward the gap. "I've freed you from your car," he said cheerfully, passing the chains through the gap while removing and tossing aside his welding visor. Then, with a violent tug, Jennifer stumbled immediately in front of him. "And now you belong to me."

Jennifer teetered nervously in her white high heels. He walked a little behind her as he led her to a sort of elevated dais bisected by a curtain. His hand started at the small of her back, but as he led her up the stairs of the platform, she felt his gloved-hand now cupping one of her bouncy ass cheeks through the fabric of her white miniskirt.

"Where are you taking me?" Jennifer asked, as he led her to the thick curtain.

"Right here," he said, then bent over and lifted the curtain. On the other side was a brightly-lit gallery showroom. The empty showroom was lightly decorated with metal sculptures lining the walls and folding chairs arranged in rows before the dais. "Here's where we display our more intriguing pieces." He grabbed her ass and pushed her closer to the curtain. "See that thing in the floor?" he asked as he slid a nearby four-foot stepladder in front of Jennifer. In front of the stepladder, she saw a small metal circle bolted to the wooden floor. "We call that an eye hole. It's used to secure our more valuable pieces to the platform."

With that, he applied pressure to her upper-back. Jennifer felt herself bend over the stepladder. *Why am I doing this? I should be totally taking control of this situation, demanding he free me from the handcuffs, but instead I'm letting him push me around, manhandle my ass, and now bend me over a stepladder. Gosh, I hope he finally fucks me.* Jennifer gasped as the wicked thought entered her normally responsible mental monologue. The art major let the curtain fall on top of her. It landed right on her waist, leaving her panty-less round ass and slender legs in the darkness of the studio-garage, while her top half was in the lighted gallery. "What are you doing to me?" Jennifer finally asked, mustering up the will to question the man who had a mysterious control over her.

Ignoring her, he pulled a large S-shaped hook from his belt. He threaded one end through the eye-hole and then looped the chains of her handcuffs over the other end. Jennifer's hands were now secured to the floor, and her stomach pressed tightly against the top of the stepladder. The position wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't necessarily too uncomfortable either. Her main concern was that her ass and pussy were effectively exposed in the dimness of the studio-garage, and she had no way of checking behind the curtain to see if anyone was watching.

"I think this has gone on long enough, and it's time you—"she started to say, but then he stepped in front of her. Her face was now mere inches from the crotch of his dirty jeans. She saw him peel the work gloves off his hands, and then gulp as he unzipped his pants.

"I'll finally fuck that tight pussy of yours later. But now, I think you owe me for all that pleasure I gave you last week." He pulled out five inches of soft dick and raised the tip of it toward her mouth.

*Oh my gosh, I can't believe he expects me to just—*she thought, and then startled herself by puckering her perfect lips and placing a soft kiss on the head. She then opened her lips a little more and allowed half the head into her hot mouth. The art student grunted, and Jennifer felt her clit tingle with delight. Keeping half the head in her mouth, she swirled the tip with her tongue, then slid her tongue out of her mouth, along the underside of the man's shaft. Jennifer moaned softly as she felt the previously soft dick become engorged with blood, hardening in her mouth.

"You're quite good at this, aren't you?" he said, pulling his dick out of her mouth. Jennifer couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, but he quickly pulled his dick to one side, and offered her the side of the shaft. Jennifer began softly licking up and down the length of his cock. "I'm sure a slut like you gets lots of practice," he said with a sigh, then pulled his dick to the other side, allowing Jennifer to moisten his dick from the opposite angle. *I'm not a slut,* Jennifer's mind feebly protested, even as her pussy got wetter at his words. Finally, he pulled his dick up, holding it against his belt, moved closer to Jennifer, and let it drop, where it tapped her forehead. She began kissing and licking up and then down the underside of his shaft. When she got low on his shaft, she noticed the man tiptoe a little, and her tongue tentatively darted out, flickering against his nutsack. She felt his fingers slide into her soft brown hair, and she inhaled one egg-shaped testicle into her mouth and began suckling gently, massaging the ball with her tongue.

He pulled his nutsack out of her mouth, showed her the underside of his shaft again, and, without saying anything, tapped on the spot just below where the head meets the shaft. Jennifer eagerly began licking and kissing that spot. He sighed, and let her continue her oral ministrations before finally pulling his glistening dick away. Jennifer saw a thin, thread of saliva connect her mouth to his cock before it finally broke. She looked up and saw him smirk. "How much do you usually charge for this?" he laughed, and then drove his hard tool into her warm, accomodating mouth. She felt both of his hands hold her head as he began pumping in and out, treating her angelic face like a pussy. She inhaled as much as she could each time he thrusted in, and sucked hard each time he pulled back. The skull-fucking went on for minutes. *I've never enjoyed giving head this much before,* she thought. *But I've always had use of my hands. Now I'm just an oral plaything, and, he's right—I'm his slut.* The thought should depress her, but instead the fire in her pussy grew and grew. She felt a trickle of moisture run down her leg.

Suddenly the doors to the gallery loudly burst open. The art-student paused in mid stroke. Jennifer peered around the waist of the man she was sucking and saw Rodney Merton Junior standing at the front of the gallery entrance, his eyes wide and mouth gaping open.

"What . . . what" he kind of whimpered, weakly. Then his eyebrows lowered, "what is going on here!" Rodney roared, his sweat-streaked face now red and angry.

Calmly, the art-student resumed his thrusting. Jennifer felt her face flush painfully in humiliation. *Poor Rodney,* she thought, knowing he had an innocent boyish crush on her. *He thinks I'm some kind of princess, and now he has to see me getting used like a slut.* Her clit throbbed, reminding her of her need to get fucked.

"Hey dude, thanks for letting me borrow your bitch!" said the art-student. He drove particularly far, and Jennifer felt his nutsack slap against her chin before she gagged a bit.

Rodney charged to the front of the platform. "You stop that right now or I will rain fiery vengeance down upon you!"

"Relax, bro!" the art-student said with a laugh. "You want a turn?" With that he slipped out of Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer gasped loudly for air as the shaft of flesh exited her throat.

Rodney looked down at Jennifer, her thin sweet lips now thick and swollen from her recent oral experience. She looked up at him shamefully. Rodney grabbed the art student by his collar and hauled him close. "Professor Lithwick is on her way! I'm gonna tell her, and the police, what you've done here today."

The art student snickered at Rodney's threat.

Rodney shoved the art student away, roaring, "now begone!"

The art student stumbled backward a few steps, not bothering to tuck in the hard dick dangling out of his pants. He threw a wink at Jennifer, then stepped behind the end of the curtain and disappeared.

Rodney sank to his knees in front of Jennifer and began trying to free her cuffed wrists from the eye-hole bolted to the floor. "Aw, geez Jennifer, I'm so sorry I left you alone with that nefarious cretin," Rodney gushed.

"Oh, Rodney, don't blame yourself," Jennifer said, watching as the nerdy boy unhooked the S-shaped hook from the floor. Her firm arm muscles felt the slack and pulled back in relief. "You've already been so much help, I don't know—ohhhhh," Jennifer sighed. She felt a pair of hands on her hips on the other side of the curtain. She felt her ass lift up and her legs involuntarily spread apart. One hand was now squeezing a bare ass cheek while another was rubbing her pussy.

Rodney now held her soft palms in his large hands. "You're free to stand now, Jennifer," he said, lifting her arms, encouraging her to rise.

At the same time Jennifer felt a finger press against her pussy and slowly slide in. "Ahhhh, it's OK, Rodney. I think I need to rest a bit after my . . . ohhhhh mmmmmm . . . ordeal." She moaned. Rodney nodded dumbly and sat down beside her. At the same time Jennifer felt the slender finger explore her insides, curling down and pressing hard against the g-spot on her vaginal wall. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, and stared lustily into Rodney's bewildered eyes.

"Are you feeling OK?" he asked.

"I'm feeling sooooo gooooood," Jennifer sighed, "but so strange. I think I took some . . . unnnhhhh . . . bad Adderall." A second finger had joined the first, and now both were sliding in and out of her, pressing hard against her g-spot with each pass. Abruptly the fingers disappeared from her pussy. Jennifer was momentarily annoyed, but then she felt hot breath blowing on her wetness surrounding her lower lips.

"You mentioned that earlier. Do you need to see a doctor?" Rodney asked, his eyes wide with concern behind the thick lenses of his eyeglasses.

Jennifer wasn't sure, but she thought she felt a soft wet tongue lightly trailing the edges of her pussy lips. "Ohhhh, just kiss me,"

Rodney began spluttering, "uh, um, wait, uh, J, Jen, Jennifer, ummm, me?"

She felt the tongue push hard against her clit. Shockwaves of sexual energy pulsed through her. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned, then gripped Rodney's shirt collar and pulled him in for a wet, sloppy kiss. As the tongue darted in and out of her vagina, so did Jennifer's tongue slip in and out of Rodney's stunned mouth. She made out with the stunned nerd for a few minutes, reveling in the sensations caused by the cunnilingus on the other side of the curtain. If Rodney was disgusted by putting his tongue in the same mouth that the art-student's dick had been in minutes before, he certainly didn't show it. After a few seconds, Rodney quickly got the hang of kissing and was enthusiastically wrestling his tongue with hers.

Suddenly the tongue disappeared from her pussy. Just like that, the spell was broken and Jennifer pulled away from Rodney. His face became red and he once again began stammering, "aw, jeez, Jennifer, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be taking advantage of you in this state—"

Jennifer shuddered as she felt the familiar head of a shaft now plowing the cleft of her slick, hairless pussy. Her breath caught in her throat.

"—I was raised to be a better man than this, but in reality I'm no better—"

The head of the shaft now poised at the wet entrance of her pussy.

"—than that awful art student who was raping your—"

Jennifer moaned loudly, interrupting the boy. The shaft was now pushing deep inside her. For the first time in the longest, most frustrating morning of her life, Jennifer was getting what she needed more than anything: fucked.

She bit her lip and put the palms of her hands flat on the floor. The dick stopped halfway in and then began to pull back. Jennifer looked up and saw the bewildered expression of Rodney before her. She concentrated on his soft, sweet eyes as she felt the shaft sink in again, this time going in further. Her breath caught in her throat as the cock began withdrawing again. She was close to coming.

Her hands began fumbling for Rodney's. She found them, and then squeezed his meaty hands hard as the shaft pushed in again. The dick sunk all the way in and Jennifer threaded her fingers between Rodney's, and she howled, "ohhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Black spots popped throughout her vision and all the ambient sound in the world disappeared. Jennifer orgasmed harder than she ever had in her young life.

"Fuuuuuuuuck me," she moaned loudly. The shaft complied, going in and out, building a rhythm, building speed. "Oh, fuck yes, that's so gooooooood," Jennifer wailed. The fucking went on for about 30 seconds. Rodney was stupefied, listening to his princess moan profanities, and watching her slim frame mysteriously buck back and forth.

Jennifer became aware of the –paf, paf, paf— sound of pelvis meeting ass, coinciding with her soft grunts. Rodney heard it too, and he suddenly began studying the curtain covering Jennifer's lower half, almost as if noticing it for the first time.

Smack! The sound of a slap delivered to Jennifer's round ass traveled through the gallery like a thunderclap. Jennifer began cumming again.

"What in seven hells—" Rodney said, before finally lifting the curtain and throwing it off Jennifer. "Oh. My. Dear. Sweet—"

Jennifer regained consciousness from her second orgasm, and turned around, expecting to see the art student, pounding away at her pussy. She did see the art student, but he was standing to one side, his hand traveling back and forth around the dick still sticking out of his pants. Jennifer looked the person thrusting into her, and saw a head of dark, curly hair, attractive eyes and mouth, and round breasts, resting gently out of their cups on top of a bra. Her gaze traveled lower and saw hard plastic underwear with a soft rubber shaft connected to the front. The same shaft that was fucking in and out of her, giving her repeated orgasms.

"Professor Lithwick! What are you doing?" Rodney cried.

*I'm getting fucked by a strange woman with a strap-on,* Jennifer realized. Then she felt another orgasm hit her, and with a loud moan, she fainted.