Jennifer Starts Her First Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her passion and determination were tremendously arousing. She laid back on the bed and said "Give it to me, baby. I want you to fill me up and ravage me." She turned around and got on her hands and knees. I didn't need any more instruction. I quickly shirked my clothes. I positioned myself behind her and fed her my hard cock, sliding into her velvety warmth, burying myself to the hilt in her soaking wet hot pussy, sliding in and out slowly and deliberately.

"Oh, God, fuck me, baby. That feels so fucking good," she groaned loudly, her head buried in the pillow.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she cried as I starting giving it to her, slapping against her ass, pulling out to the tip, then ramming back in. She was moaning and moaning as she braced herself against the headboard. I felt like I could fuck her forever, sliding in and out, reaching underneath her to hold and knead her breasts, tugging on her hard nipples.

Sweat was starting to glisten on her back as she took every inch of my hard prick. I slowed down and could hear her trying to catch her breath. I stopped altogether, leaned down, slowly ran my tongue from the top of her ass up her spine to her neck, then blew gently on the back of her neck.

"Oh, God," she cried, shivering as I ran my tongue slowly down and then back up her spine.

"I want to get on top of you," she said. I scooted around so I was sitting up against the headboard, and she took my hard cock in her hand, lifted one leg over me, then guided me into her molten pot as she sat down on me, groaning with pleasure. Her eyes closed, the intense pleasure rippling through her as she reached up to brace herself against the headboard as she slowly starting sliding back and forth on me, my cock sliding in and out as her clit rubbed against me.

Sounds I'd never heard emanated from her as she got herself off. She was breathing heavily and sweat had formed on her chest. I wrapped my arms around her, drew her close, and held her as she kept grinding on me, holding her tightly, hearing every breath as she got closer and closer. Her heat washed me in passion as I kept my hips in sync with hers as she fucked the ever life out of me. She was grinding against me, moaning and groaning, crying out, her arms tightly wrapped around me.

And then they hit her.

Waves of orgasms came. As they tore through her, she was crying gutturally, hours of sexual tension releasing into the heavy air. She continued sliding up and down as one, then another, and then another and another hit her, finally slowing down, melting in my arms. I held her tightly as her breathing slowed.

"Oh, Jesus," she whispered. "That felt so good."

She slid off me and snuggled up to me.

"You shouldn't have done that to me this morning," she said. I had a hard time working and keeping my mind out of the gutter."

"I deserve everything I get," I joked.

After another minute or so, she took my prick in her hand and said, "Hmmmmmm, your cock is perfect, you know that? Just the right size."

"As I've said, it fits everywhere," I replied, watching her stroke it slowly as it swelled up again. She got up on her knees and took me in my mouth, sucking it and licking it.

"Ummmm," she said as she sucked me. Taking her mouth off my cock, she said, "And tastes like me. But now we need to take care of you -- again."

She turned around, got on her hands and knees, put her head down, and reached back to pull her cheeks apart, showing me her swollen pussy and beautiful pink asshole.

"See anything you like, you dirty devil?" she asked as she was rubbing her pussy. She then reached around to smear saliva all over her asshole. "Go ahead, baby, I know what you want," she said.

I got on my knees, held my stiff prick in my hand, and smeared saliva on her ass and onto my prick as I took in her beautiful ass, knowing it was all mine.

Holding her ass open for me, I placed my swollen mast at the entrance and slowly started inching it into her tight, warm asshole. As I pushed in, she pushed back against me, and once I was buried balls deep in her ass, she said, "Just hold it there, baby, I want to enjoy being filled up." Buried in her beautiful ass, lightly scratching her back, Jennifer then started moving too and fro, so I knew she was ready. Taking her hips in my hands, I started sliding in and out very slowly, savoring the warmth and snug fit.

That's when something in her took over. As her breathing became heavier, she said "Fuck my ass, baby, give it to me." "I'm your dirty slut. Fuck my dirty ass," she moaned loudly. As I increased the tempo, she started to move in rhythm with me, and then she started pounding her ass back onto my cock as I drove it home time after time after time.

"Give it to me, baby. Cum for me!" she screamed. "Fill me up!" she cried out as my cock slammed against her ass.

I fucked her beautiful ass thoroughly as she moaned and swore like a dirty whore. Finally I felt my balls contracting and intense heat washing through me.

"I'm cumming, baby," I moaned loudly. "Right into your dirty fucking ass!"

My load moans filled the air and tension tore into me as rope after rope of hot cream jettisoned into her warm, wet ass. I felt hot flashes and cold chills reverberating through me as I pumped her beautiful ass full of cum.

"Fill me up, baby. Yeah, that's it. Cum for me!" she cried out.

My heart was pumping quickly and sweat was running down me as the spasms of my orgasm began to subside and I began to catch my breath, my cock still buried in her beautiful ass. As I finally caught my breath, I slowly pulled my spent cock out of her ass. I sat back a little and watched as she lifted her torso up a little, turned around to look at me, and reached down with her hand to catch my cum flowing out of her ass. I was simply speechless as she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Oh, you are such a dirty girl," I said. Looking at me, she said "And you're my dirty devil, and I don't do dirty just for anyone."

12