Jennifer Submits

Story Info
My young workmate submits to me.
1.4k words
3.61
34.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the moment I laid eyes on her lovely beauty I had to have her. Jennifer had just started at the office, and she gave a whole new outlook on work to me. But she was 21 and I was 48, a formidable age span.

But this did not stop me from craving her femininity...from lying awake endlessly at night, dreaming of her wetness and longing to fill her with my huge manhood. You see, I am a very manly man and young women find me attractive and the feeling is mutual. I have, shall you say, qualities that young women find arousing...and sometimes...fulfilling.

I'm not going to lie...I craved Jennifer in my cock. When she bent over to clear the copier I could see clearly the outline of her lovely ass. She often wore sexy purple panties and this drove me insane. I wanted to take her...I am the kind of man who knows what he needs from a girl. Jennifer made my manly blood boil and secretly, discreetly I set out to womanize her.

As I said, women find me attractive. Not that I am amazingly handsome or anything, but I am masculine and muscular, tall and strong, a couple tattoos that, while somewhat out-of-the-ordinary around the office, seem to catch the eyes of the younger office staff. It happened that morning I came in early to catch up on overdue accounts. There she was. Leaning over the desk and wearing the hot summer dress that caused me so many nights lost sleep laying in manly abandon. As I approached her I could smell her lovely perfume. She was so young. Not overly tall but not short either, but womanly, oh so womanly, her lovely curves drove me crazy, and the incredibly sexy petite tattoo of ripe cherries that revealed itself on her upper breast just below her neck, seemed to say, "I'm juicy and succulent". Her shoulder length dark-brown hair was never tied up...she knew...she knew she was beautiful.

I knew this was the time. We were alone together and there was no time to waste to put my manly plan into action. I approached her from behind. I was inches from her gorgeous ass when she turned, startled and when she turned, she looked into my eyes and squeaked,

"damn, you scared me," and she giggled playfully.

I made up some nonsense about looking for a missing account and we bantered. Her eyes never left mine and I locked on her lovely gaze. She was lovely, radiant, what I craved as a man. I looked deep into her eyes...I wanted her to know how I craved her...this goddess who just an hour before I had been jerking off over...stroking my huge manly hardon and dreaming of tasting her...swallowing her. The reader should know that there was nothing moral about my thoughts of her...In my deep, darkest manly desires I wanted the dirtiest action with her body. I could tell from her nervous prattle that she felt the carnal attraction as did I. She wanted me too. It was all the encouragement I required. I stared with deep male yearning into her girlish eyes and made her know...without words made her know that I would take her as my woman. She knew.

But she was young and without experience with older men. I knew that I could not leave such a moment to her devices and that was not my style anyway. I knew I had to be bold with her...she was my baby and nothing would stand between me and her amazing young body. I recognized her perfume. It had to be subtle yet bold, polite yet provocative...I complimented her,

"mmmmm dark seduction, so hot",

Her eyes lit up that I had acknowledged her special scent. She seemed amused that I would know this, that I would focus on her so intensely and instantly I knew I had her. The code had worked. She edged closer to me nervously, only marginally but I picked up on it. It was as if she wanted me to smell her more; she knew I was hot for her. And I knew the desire was mutual. I came in closer, close enough even to smell her breath when she breathed. All at once I just couldn't take it anymore...I slid my hand around her waist and instantly she melted into my arms and put her lips on my mine and we kissed...we kissed deeply and wetly and then she whispered...

"not here"...I kissed her up her neck and whispered into her ear,

"I want you baby...I need to take you woman."

I took her strongly by her hand and dragged her towards the maintenance closet nearby...where I would fulfill my manly deeds with her body...there I would womanize her body...soon I would be inside her wet cunt. My huge cock bulged in my pants for her.

Inside the closet she was mine; she surrendered to me like a good girl should...I bent her over to have my way with her...her ass was sexier than I had imagined...small, round and yet curvy and womanly, soft and so girlish...a perfect hourglass body...her sexy Victoria Secretesqe panties came down so easily, but then I was forceful with her...I needed her...my manly desires were on overdrive...somehow I fumbled my pants down and my cock out to service her...as my fingers entered her dripping wet vagina she gasped out and I clenched my hand over her mouth and prepared to bitchfuck her hard...as my huge throbbing prick entered her snatch the muffled squeal of her girlish ecstasy only made me throb harder...thrusting deep up inside her hot young womanhood I delivered every hard manly inch into her young girlish love. I had what I needed.

I wrenched her body against me as the thrusting pounded into her dripping pussy...literally dripping onto the floor of the closet where we were fucking uncontrollably. One hand on her breast and one over her mouth as I whispered in her ear,

"take my cock woman...mmm fuck yeah baby I've wanted you so badly honey, submit to my hard prick darling...its what we need babydoll."

I could feel her lovely feminine body surrender to me and I let go and pounded her with all my throbbing manhood...she whimpered...with every hard manly thrust she squealed...

"yeah baby feel the big head of my cock on your g spot, right there girl, soak me in your cum babe."

I loosened my hand from her mouth and she whimpered,

"cum in me baby, give me your big load," she begged.

"Do you want my cream babe? Nice big load fresh from my balls princess?"

My slutty dirty question did its naughty work and I felt her slutty girl gush...she cried out and I thought for sure we would be discovered...she swung her head back and delivered her hot sexy chick load all over my manly crotch ,mmmmm it felt amazing. It just made me drive her harder. With the hot slutty sound of the wetness of our fucking I pounded her cunt...I wanted to cream her so badly...she was so gorgeous my manly need was intense and complete...I felt the surge of my load building...

"oh baby I wanna unload in your cunt woman," I begged her...

"do it baby," she pleaded...with the smell of her incredibly sexy young snatch in the air I went ahead and had my dirty manly pleasure inside her...the most amazing manly orgasm...I needed to empty my balls in her...I didn't care if I knocked her up...I needed her to receive my load...I bent her over and like a wild stallion I allowed myself to ejaculate...in a way I wanted it to go on forever but I needed to flood her with my manly sauce...I needed her to feel my silky warm manly load in her young womanly space and know that I had done her...that I had jizzed inside her. She felt every surging drop as my cocksauce drenched her pussy...

"fuck yeah baby...doesn't that feel good woman...take it bitch," she gasped and she writhed...'fuck yeah girl. "

I worked my prick up into her quivering cunt and made sure my sauce mixed with her cum. I was still plowing her hot young snatch as the warm jizz oozed down her pretty thighs and we both knew...we both knew we had truly fucked...she was my bitch now.

I gently pulled out of her womanly love. As she nervously pulled up her panties and her skimpy sexy dress I suddenly realized how young she looked. We both wondered what our working relationship would be like from here forth.