Jennifer Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wrenching slowed until she could again move voluntarily. She kissed me, deeply, probingly as her hands moved over my shoulders and arms. "Oh God, Baby. You are wonderful. You were right," she told Jennifer. "He is marvelous." I collapsed beside her. The women folded together, Jennifer now on the receiving end of the woman's kisses. I watched them stroke each other's bodies catching my breath and smiling.

I needed a drink and I knew there was wine. Before I left I undressed my wife. As I pulled her dress slowly off her long soft body our lover, the new Jennifer, Jenny if you will, kissed each place of fresh bare flesh as I revealed it. When she was naked I watched their bodies, long beautiful almost negative images of each other. I stood and stared in wonder as Jenny nestled her slight head between my Jennifer's soft pale thighs. I gave them a moment and fetched wine.

I poured two more glasses of Prosecco emptying the bottle as I listened to gentle feminine moaning from the bedroom. I checked the time, it was not yet ten, I didn't expect either child for an hour. I opened a bottle of red for myself not caring what it was as long as it was wet. In the bedroom I settled onto the bed as my wife cooed and sighed at our new lovers touch.

Jennifer came so viciously that she was silent. I could achieve that at times but not every time. As she relaxed I kneeled and then bent down further until I had her breast in my mouth. Jenny joined me on the other side. Our hands met in the middle, our fingers entwined between Jennifer's legs.

"Oh don't stop. Jesus, don't stop!" she begged us. We didn't. This time my wife cried out as she came and when she was finished she pressed her legs together, overly sensitive she couldn't handle being touched any further.

When we make love, just the two of us, this is when I fuck her. When she thinks she's reached the point that she can't take any more, I insist on it. A quick check of my status indicated I was recovered sufficiently to at least attempt it. When I tried to pull her thighs apart she stopped me. "Really?" she asked expectantly.

"I think so."

"Wait." She told me. "Come here," she told Jenny. She arranged us, Jenny spread at the head of the bed, sitting up against the headboard, my wife nestled between her legs, myself, on my knees, my cock buried in an expectant and waiting pussy.

"Salty." She said as she began her work.

"Oh God," moaned Jenny above her.

I said nothing. It was wet and welcoming and wonderful.

I fucked slowly, enjoying being inside of her. She licked and teased the woman as I watched the two of them as they moaned and sighed and came. I grew close and as I picked up my pace, Jennifer moaned into a wet, hot, dripping pussy. "Mmm-Hmm. Mmm-Hmm."

"Oh God!" one of them called out. Fuck if I could tell which. I think I came again. Who the hell could tell?

Exhausted and contented we laid together spread out across the bed. We suddenly were aware of the heat in the room. I held my wife and sat staring into the eyes of my lover.

"Is there more wine?" Jenny asked me. Who was I to deny a naked woman?

"Yes. I'll get some."

"Red?

"Yes."

I brought it to her in bed. Jennifer had rolled over onto her side and my naked girlfriend now ran her fingers slowly up and down her bare arm.

"I should probably go." Jenny said.

"If you two go getting frisky again be careful. The kids will be home soon."

"I really should go." She said again.

"I'll walk you."

"You don't have to."

"Sure I do." I insisted.

"Bed spins." Moaned my wife. She wasn't a big drinker.

"I love you." I told her, kissing her cheek.

"Shhh." She shushed me.

I pulled on my jeans and a T-shirt. Jenny was pulling her dress back on. I hated to see her put everything away for the night. I leashed the dog. He was a good boy. He let me. I had always wanted Goldens. We walked side by side for a minute. I held the leash. After a time she took my hand.

"Do I get to see you again? Either of you? Both of you?" she asked sheepishly. When I looked over at her she was looking up at me expectantly.

"I'm sure."

"Good." She said. She took my arm and nestled her head against me.

At her door she invited me in. I declined. It was late. She mentioned Jennifer's advice that if we got frisky we needed to be careful.

"Are you frisky?"

"Desperately."

"I don't want to leave you desperately frisky." We kissed at her door before she unlocked it. We kissed in her entryway. We let the dog off of his leash and she walked be to the bedroom. She pulled the door closed behind her.

It was awkward, Jennifer not being there, but it was also easier, my attention was focused. She undressed me and took me in her mouth. It was slow, deliberate, delicate, and yet enthusiastic. Surprisingly I found myself moaning as I felt it building. I would have doubted there was another one in me but I provided her with a satisfying orgasm. She rode it out, her lips clasped to the head of my cock. She didn't want to let me go. I insisted. "Come here." I summoned her.

I delighted in having her on top of me. She was so spectacularly pretty. I would have said another woman never would have seduced me. I had no patience for younger women and for a woman our age to be beautiful, sweet, intelligent, and charming enough to compare to my Jennifer was impossible. It could only have been another Jennifer that could have done it. She focused on her own enjoyment and I begged my cock to cooperate. She pulled my hands from her hips to her breasts and recalling how intensely she liked to have them played with. I pulled at her long nipples, rolling them in my fingers. She didn't beg or cry out but rather bit her lip, pinching her eyes closed she rocked on my cock until she couldn't move, her legs locking up on her the way I had seen them tighten up several times during the night.

She simply sat perched on my cock, her legs stiff, her body trembling, she let the orgasm roll over her. She slowly returned to herself and we smiled at each other. Playfully she rolled off of me, She pushed at me with both of her delicate feet. "Go!" she ordered. "Get! I'm done with you now."

Forcefully I rolled over her, pinning her to the bed. She was a strong little thing but I was still stronger. I kissed her and the kisses grew more desperate and passionate.

"I can't make you stay. You need to go." She told me sadly.

"Happy hour?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she said. "You think the others will notice?"

"I expect Tommy will hit on you."

"That could be interesting."

"His wife is mean." I warned her. "I hate that I wont see you for a week."

"You'll see me tomorrow. Jennifer and I are going to class."

"That's right." I couldn't stop touching her. I ran my fingers over her nakedness recording each curve of her body.

"And Monday. I expect coffee!"

"You got it. Tuesday too." I grinned broadly. Excited. It was a long time since I had a new girlfriend.

"Tuesday I want more than coffee."

"Oh my."

"Go."

At home I expected to find Jennifer asleep. She wasn't. She was sitting up with cookies and milk.

"This is weird." I told her. I stripped down and got into bed beside her. "You okay?"

"I barfed."

"Oh, my poor Pumpin."

"I'm fine. I didn't eat."

"So cookies?" I took one out of the little bag.

"We didn't have pizza."

"Pizza would be awesome."

"Next time we eat first."

"Next time?" she asked.

"Well, she is planning on happy hour next week. In fact, she is planning on Zumba in the morning."

"Oh shit."

"You make these plans when you've had a couple of drinks..." I was teasing her but it was true. It happened a lot.

"It seemed to work out for you okay tonight."

"I'm not going to complain."

"And you plan to see her again?"

"She plans to see both of us again."

"I'll have to think about that," she said, her mouth full of cookie.

"Did you guys do it again?"

"You told her to."

"I see." Her tone was suspicious. "Tell me about it."

I told her about the walk and the flirtation. Her eyes were closed as I told her about the kiss at the door.

"Wait." She said, setting the cookies and empty glass aside. She moved down in the bed and then pulled my hand to her. Beneath she sheets she was still without clothes. She hadn't even put on panties yet. She put my fingers on her pussy. "Tell me everything. Don't skip a thing."

I played with her and recounted our brief encounter in such detail that I think My tale was longer than the adventure itself. She came about the same place Jenny did in the story.

We curled up together. I liked the feel of my cock against her cool ass.

"Peter, be careful."

"Of what?"

"Don't fall in love with her."

"Okay." I told her. There weren't any further reassurances to make. I would have to be careful though. It was a legitimate concern.

"I'm still prettier than her."

"Of course you are."

"That wasn't a question. It was a statement. You remember that."

"I love you Jennifer."

"At least you wont ever call me by the wrong name. You are a lucky son of a bitch, you know that."

"Lucky I have you."

"Damn right."