Jennifer's Adultery With Consent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers

When I returned to the room, still naked, I saw the boys had all dressed themselves and were standing there waiting for me to return. Antonio's brothers both thanked me for the lesson and as they kissed me they caressed my body and although I felt like slapping them I didn't content to know that I liked what they were doing to me. Poor Sergio came over next and kissed me too but he was just too passionate and had his mouth open and his tongue in my mouth just like a lover. I had to break the embrace otherwise I am sure he would have wanted to fuck me again.

Once the boys had left, Antonio came over to me and hugged me and told me he loved me. He told me the family would be ever grateful to me for showing Sergio what to do but he doubted he had learned all he should from one lesson and he had invited Sergio as well as his brothers to come over next Saturday and give Sergio another lesson. I couldn't help but think of the number of times I had cum while I had been fucked and played with by the four men and silently hoped there might be more lessons for Sergio to learn. I would be looking forward to next Saturday's lesson (and perhaps I could convince Sergio he was a slow learner and might need extra lessons)- I could but hope!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers
12