Jennifer's Alone Time

Story Info
Jennifer spends quality time on her birthday.
1.7k words
4.17
30k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers

Jennifer's pussy tingled and her heart beat excitedly while watching the new DVD. The star actress, Ashlynn, was gorgeous and sexy and Jennifer desired her. It was a high quality production with tasteful music and the camera provided crystal clear images. Reaching for the ashtray, Jennifer's right elbow brushed against a turgid nipple. She placed the half finished joint down and her hazel eyes were glued to the naked woman upon the widescreen.

~~~

That afternoon Jennifer had slipped out of the office an hour early. After all, it was her birthday, right? The first week in May was warm enough to let the BMW's top down. Her long brown hair flailed in the wind as she put the car through its paces making her feel completely free and not necessarily another year older.

Centered upon their oak coffee table was a singular white rose within a glass vase which made Jennifer's heart go pitter-patter. Her fingers delicately touched the pink bow and whispered her lovers' name: "Thank you Denise. You never forget, do you?" Lying atop the carefully wrapped presents, Jennifer opened the card.

Happy Birthday Baby! The love of my life. Don't know what time I'll be home but wait up for me...if you can! Hahaha For the girl who seemingly has everything, here's a few things just for my Sweetie!

I love you forever!

XOXO -D

P.S. At the risk of spoiling a surprise...if you watch the DVD...skip right to the third vignette. You'll know why! *Pant* *Gasp* XOXO

Tearing off the paper like a school girl Jennifer giddily opened the presents. A scented pillar candle-how romantic. A cloth covered journal-this past year Jenn had begun writing down her thoughts, dreams and attempts at poetry. An expensive looking bottle of peach scented massage oil-she closed her eyes, remembering last week...Denise nestled between spread thighs, the tip of her pink tongue laving attention upon Jenn's labia...D's husky voice, "Mmm...I love your peach, this is my peach." A matching set of lacy red panties and bra-she'd have to model them of course. Lastly the DVD-Lesbian Fantasies starring Ashlynn. From the colorful cover a stunning, flirtatious blonde stared back.

Jennifer kicked off her sandals and sat on the edge of their large four-poster bed. Immersed in solitude she thought of preparing something light for dinner. They would celebrate dining out somewhere else on another night. Denise would insist.

Alone time. Blissfully quiet, undisturbed and her work day done. Jennifer's self-indulgent side beckoned. Shower or bath? A glass of wine or a joint or both? Unconsciously her hands were moving fondly and awakening her sexuality.

Padding to the full length mirror, Jennifer unbuttoned and shrugged off her starched white blouse and unclasped the confining bra. She cupped her full breasts, kneading the lines away and stood sideways admiring her profile.

Not bad for thirty-something, right birthday girl? Jenn's slender fingers devilishly tweaked her thick, maroon buds. The mid length pleated skirt puddled at her feet revealing smooth, tanned legs and powder blue bikini panties. Turning, she gazed over a shoulder at the reflection of her wide, fleshy derriere. Jennifer playfully smacked her right cheek. Denise is right; you really do have a nice ass girl.

She lit a marijuana cigarette from the nightstand and inhaled raggedly. The Panamanian cannabis was strong and delightfully potent and Jennifer knew she'd never be able to finish the entire joint. Sucking in another long toke, the buzz was almost instantaneous.

Lightheaded and carefree, the nearly naked image seemed to wink back naughtily. Unscrewing the cap, Jennifer sniffed the fruity, uplifting aromatic. She daubed a liberal amount around each areola, painting the small white dots and causing her nipples to distend and throb. Mmm. Alone time. I need this. I want this. I'm such a slut Jennifer giggled.

The cast of beautiful women and the flickering, teasing preview of the movie was definitely arousing. Jennifer's relaxed torso sunk into the plush leather chair. Although sufficiently high, she'd anticipated and thoughtfully placed the fluffy bath towel down first.

Jennifer's pussy tingled and her heart beat excitedly. She placed the half finished joint down and reached for the clicker. A dull, faraway command reverberated: skip right to the third vignette. You'll know why! *Pant* Gasp* Okay Denise...I trust you Jennifer smirked silently. Probably not the type of flick with a plot needed to watch from the beginning anyway. Within the quiet room, the scene began.

Ashlynn, wearing a short skirt and blouse, casually walked into a comfortable living room setting and sat. Crossing her legs showed a brief glimpse of white panties. From the initial appearance and dialogue it appears to be a shrink's office or probably a sex therapist she is going to see.

"So Ashlynn...let's get right to it. What brings you here?"

"Oh. Just like that. Okay. Well, my girlfriend has been noticing some changes in my sexual appetite lately. I don't know, maybe she thinks it's too much? But my concern is that I won't be able to get enough."

"Please, elaborate on some of the changes."

"Well...lately...I have this undying hunger for fetish and taboo. And it's like fetish is a woman, a woman of like immense sexual power. And she's got this grasp on me. And I don't want her to let go. She's shown me new things that I love and I just want more."

"New? And are these fetishes specific?"

"Yeah...they're very specific. Like...I can give you an example. One week I was working late and I didn't have time to fuck much less shave my pussy. That doesn't offend you does it?"

"Please...speak freely."

"Thank you. Anyways I had come home from a very long day and I had a lot of hair down there because I hadn't been able to shave all week. And...my girlfriend loved to watch me shave. And this time in particular, I knew she was going to be a dirty little voyeur when I got home."

The scene had now shifted to a large, decadently tiled bathroom with Ashlynn wearing only a bra and thong.

"So...when I got home I went to the bathroom and started taking my clothes off in front of the mirror, touching myself all over. And then I went to the shower but I didn't want to waste any time, so I simply rinsed off.

Ashlynn was drop dead voluptuous. Using the hand held shower apparatus; she appeared to be putting on a show, rinsing her large breasts and crotch. Clear water caressed her skin and sensitive areas. Next to the spa, gauzy curtains billowed from the open windows.

"And then I went over to the bath tub and lathered up my pussy. And I began to shave with my little razor. The sharp blade was hitting every contour of my cunt. And I knew she was watching. So I was sure to not miss any spots, I wanted to be nice and smooth for her.

Jennifer's pulse quickened as Ashlynn shaved away the ultra white foam surrounding her puffy mons. A heated rush of realization conjured Jenn's ribald thoughts and spread across her excited flesh.

You'll know why, Denise wrote. What did she exactly mean? Shaving my privates? Watching me? Or both? She flashed back to last summer, the bikini wax job that turned into total hair removal. Her cunny bald and sensuous and Denise devoured Jennifer's vee endlessly. She looked down at the reddish pubic curls peeking in and around her tiny undies.

And the voyeur thing? Jenn also remembered the night Denise suggested that scene, that game. Partially hidden within their walk in closet, Denise secretly "peeked" while I masturbated furiously on the bed.

The cocktail mixture of stimulating fantasies roiled over Jennifer's stoned mind and her cunt oozed with desire. Long fingernails raked across inner thighs and lightly caressed her moistened panties. Jennifer's hands grasped her pendulous tits and squeezed eliciting a deep sigh.

I want them all. Denise. Ashlynn. Shaving my pussy. Watch me. Both of them staring and admiring me.

Insistent fingers crept under the waistband, tip toed through Jennifer's thick jungle and pressed between her syrupy folds. The other hand was busy twisting her nipples which had become hard as pebbles. Lost in the world of self-pleasure, Jennifer stroked smooth outer petals and sadistically pinched elongated nips. She moaned aloud.

Perched upon the edge of the tub, Ashlynn's spread thighs hypnotically drew her lover out of hiding. She was, as expected in any x-rated film, naked, without tan lines and possessing an ass to die for. Silky jet black tresses hung to the middle of her back, accentuating the swaying derriere as she moved to kneel in front.

The close up of Ashlynn's hairless vagina was mouth watering and Jennifer's eyes memorized the sculpted, feminine crevices worthy of a goddess. Lewdly, Jennifer grabbed the waistband and pulled the saturated garment tightly up into her slit. A favorite tease. The heady scent of her arousal wafted into the close space. A favorite fragrance.

Urgently now, Jennifer peeled off the panties and plunged two fingers deep inside her quim, hips lurching and pressed upward against the cupped palm. Parting her lips, the lubricated index and middle fingers sensuously stroked either side of her rigid stalk causing a gasp.

The black haired woman's pointed tongue teased along Ashlynn's coral interior, slowly lapping her urethra and tempting the shiny clit out from its silky hood.

"Yes...oh yes. Lick my clit. Right there....right there!" Ashlynn urged.

Jennifer's fingertips drew small circles around her wanton pearl. Three quick and one slower. Again. Arching herself, seeking the desired rhythm. Faster. Harder. Diddling her bud of pleasure. Fingers swirling in a blur, Jennifer closed her eyes, reaching the topmost rung on her ladder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She wailed, her hand grasping the arm of the chair, thrashing in pure ecstasy.

"Fuck...ohh.....g-g-god...fuck-k-k-k-k-k!"

The inside of Jennifer's cunt fluttered with indescribable joy, a freight train of lust rambled across every sinew and nerve ending. Releasing a pent up stream of pee, spraying her agitating fingers.

Jennifer rode the sweet orgasmic waves nearly fainting blissfully. Hazy, beautiful minutes passed as her tumultuous, solo experience ebbed. She shivered happily and moistened her parched smile.

Glassy eyes dimly focused on the plasma screen. Predictably, Ashlynn was returning the oral favors. The woman moaned loudly as Ashlynn's long tongue darted around her star shaped anus and began softly chewing dark colored and succulent nether labes.

Jennifer's pulse jump started and her tummy stirred with familiar ticklish warmth. Ready for satisfaction round two, slut? She murmured to herself, licking tangy fingers. Maybe I should save it for Denise? Or maybe not? Happy Birthday to me...

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers