Jennifers Audition

Story Info
Jennifer Ellison starts her sexual journey.
825 words
4.08
7.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Jennifer Ellison

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

Jennifer had just finished her rendition of 'Baby I Don't Care' on CDUK, as she returned to her dressing room to meet me. Opening the door she stepped inside, finding me sitting on her black leather couch, she looked slightly shocked.

"Oh, I didn't think you would be here already." She panted obviously out of breath from her dazzling performance "Well what did Liz tell you?" she asked.

I explained that Liz had simply told me to be in the dressing room at 12.30 and that I would meet someone I have fantasied about for years. Jennifer certainly didn't disappoint on that front either, she was wearing a tight gold lycra cat suit, which hugged every curve of her buxom body.

"Well I'm flattered honey, but let me tell you now you're only here so that I can try out Kathy's new drug, I assume you have taken it." She said.

I nodded, "Good, now if her drug passes all of my tests you will receive a generous bonus." She added.

"If the drug performs to my satisfaction, you will receive me for 1 day. I will perform whatever depraved fantasies you have, and from what Liz says you have a few" she said with a grin. "So if you pass, in about a month I will call you and get a list of what you want to do, then you can come around and get your reward."

Jennifer walked towards me and sat on the sofa beside of me. Slowly she ran her hand up my thigh until it reached my crotch, she gripped my hard cock through my trousers and then began slowly wanking me.

"Go and get two pint glasses out of the cupboard over there" she said "and put them on the table here." She said tapping the coffee table in front of us.

Standing I walked over to the cupboard and removed the 2 glasses, placing them on the table, I looked at Jen. She smiled at me and winked, "Now take that hard cock of yours out and shoot me a glass full of spunk, I want to see if Kathy was lying about the volume increase." She said.

Looking up at me, she urged me on as I stroked my hard cock into the glass. Her blonde highlight hair cascaded down her shoulders and over her beautiful face.

"Come on baby show me what you've got, fill that glass up for me, pleeese." She purred.

I wanked hard on the head of my dick as it spurted hard and long into the pint glass, filling it higher and higher with my cum.

"Oh Fuck! Motherfucker, yes!" Jennifer squealed, "Oh My GOD!"

Higher and higher the level of the cum rose until it brimmed the top of the glass. Jennifer was grinning from ear to ear as I set the glass down onto the table.

"Amazing, totally fucking amazing!" She said, shaking her head. "Now you have five minutes to get hard and fill that other glass, I might give you a little encouragement, if I feel like it."

Jennifer reached up to the zip of her catsuit, and revealed a hint of her impressive cleavage. She reached over and picked up the glass of cum lifting it she raised it up to her nose and inhaled, savouring the aroma.

"Mmmmmmm honey, it smells fabulous, you better hurry cos you haven't long left." She teased.

Concentrating on her breasts the heaving sweaty bosoms gripped tight in the confines of her catsuit. My cock slowly began to harden, Jen smiled broadly at this. She slowly raised the glass to her lips and took a large sip, and then set the glass back down.

My cock sprang to attention and I grabbed the second glass and began furiously wanking into it. Jen opened her mouth and showed me her tongue swimming in the lake of semen. She began gargling with my spunk, little sprays of white flecking her cheeks. Faster and faster I stroked until my cock exploded for a second time, pulsing quickly into the glass. Rapidly the level of the cum rose, until I had once again filled the glass.

Jen swallowed, quickly and stood up, taking the full glass from my hand she said. "Oh baby you passed with flying colours!" She took the glass and tipped it down her top, filling her cleavage with my spunk. It dripped down between her massive jugs, thick white streams running down her chest filling the catsuit. I couldn't believe it when she picked up the second glass and took another large swig, as she rubbed my spunk into the top of her tits. She had her eyes closed as she ran her free hand down her body and began frigging at her pussy through her catsuit.

"You may leave now." She said, "I will honour our deal."

chlp
chlp
98 Followers