Jennifer's Black Obsession

Story Info
White girl loves Black cock.
6k words
4.46
163.7k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSSD
MSSD
50 Followers

Jennifer Randolph is lying on her bed, enjoying a second glass of Chardonnay, when she hears the unmistakable sound of fucking from next door. Early that evening, she saw her new neighbor, a handsome black man, enter the lobby of their condo complex with a beautiful white woman. She had dark hair and wore tight green shorts that exposed her long legs. Jennifer watched them with a curiosity and envy as they waited for the elevator to arrive.

Something about black men, particularly muscular black men with tight butts and strong legs attracted her. It was not something that a single blonde woman living in lily white Newport Beach advertised, but the thought never failed to arouse her. When the elevator arrived, the man put his arm around his girlfriend and stepped on. Jennifer climbed on with them.

Now the woman's gasps and moans are rising over the top of the heavy pulse of bass coming through the walls, and it's like being there. Jennifer takes another sip of wine, letting it slide down the back of her throat as she settles against a wall of pillows behind her. She shuts her eyes and imagines the couple making love next door. In her mind she sees his strong, dark fingers running up and down her smooth white thigh; his hands reaching up to cup her small breasts; his thick, full lips pressing down on her mouth; her eyes widening in pleasure and appreciation as he pushes his black manhood deep inside her.

Jennifer reaches into the bottom drawer of her nightstand for her vibrator. She fumbles for it anxiously, ready to play out her favorite fantasy.

In her mind she is strapped to a huge, waist-high table in a dark room lit by a single light. Her arms and legs are spread painfully wide with her wrists and ankles tied by nylon cords to steel posts at each corner of the table. She is naked; her sex bared and vulnerable. Out of the shadows she sees the silhouette of a heavily muscled black man enter. He walks slowly toward her. As he moves closer she sees that he is naked as well. Her hungry eyes travel the length of his rugged, chiseled physique, starting with his enormous shoulders and chest, continuing down to his narrow waist, lingering on the thick penis hanging heavy and fully exposed, moving next to his muscular thighs and legs. She feels the lust boiling inside as he stands in front of her, examining the space between her legs. The sight of his powerful naked body sends currents of aching desire through her, but she can only lift her head inches to watch him. She wonders if he can see the effect he has on her. Her nipples are erect and throbbing; the wetness inside her is now dripping down her inner thighs. The seconds tick by with agonizing slowness as he waits, growing steadily harder and thicker. She struggles to watch the transformation. The impossibly long shaft expands and curves to the left; the huge head awakens and emerges from the veined sheath of the fleshy foreskin, the pendulous balls are slung low in their sack like dark eggs, filled with fertile juice. His powerful body, his naked sex, thrills her. She anticipates the touch of his body, the contrast of his skin on hers, the pleasure of her flesh being parted, yielding to the thick mass between his legs, the physical act of coupling, her wetness, the pulsing throb of the male organ in her, the fullness, the completeness.

On her bed, Jennifer rubs the vibrator feverishly against her clitoris, imagining him moving closer, rubbing the head of his enormous erection against her. When she can stand it no longer, she shoves the vibrator fully inside her, shuddering with pleasure as she feels him thrusting deeper and deeper, again and again. From next door, she hears the bucking sounds of the bed against the wall, timing her ecstatic screams with those of the woman as she climaxes.

At 10:00 the following morning Jennifer opens the front door of her apartment and heads down the hallway in her jogging shorts to check on her clothes in the laundry room before she goes running. When she opens the door, she discovers her neighbor, the black man, holding up a pair of her wispy thong underwear that he's pulled out of the dryer.

"Excuse me," Jennifer says, reddening. "Do you mind?"

The man smiles, lifting an eyebrow in amusement as he holds the underwear out to her on the end of his finger. "My favorite kind," he says grinning.

Jennifer takes the underwear, then leans over and, without saying a word, begins pulling her clothes out of the dryer. She presses the wad of dried clothes close to her chest and slams the dryer door shut with her foot.

"Nice day for a run," he says as she turns and leaves.

To hell with the run, Jennifer thinks as she returns home, slamming the front door of her apartment behind her. She dumps the laundry on her bed, strips off her running shorts and shirt and stands naked in front of the full-length double mirrors on her closet doors. She has the classic Southern California look: shoulder length blond hair, her mother's fine features, small, firm breasts. She touches the tips of her nipples, then runs her fingers through her hair and checks her ass in the mirror. Everything looks good, she tells herself. Better than good.

Through the wall of her apartment she hears the pulse of music. She wraps a towel around her and goes into the living room. Through the glass door of her patio she sees the beckoning blue water of the deserted pool in the courtyard below. When she opens the glass door to the patio the whoosh of sub-sonic bass hits her full force. The air is punctuated by a rapper's angry volley. On the patio next door, several black men lean against the balcony rail. One spots her and motions to his friend.

Jennifer closes the door and goes back into her bedroom. She looks at herself in the mirror and a thrill runs down her spine. Why not? she tells herself. A few seconds later she begins searching in the second drawer of her dresser. Toward the back she finds the white bathing suit with the blue trim that she bought on a dare with her sorority sisters back in college. They told her to wear it during Spring Break but she never did. The fabric is transparent and sheer. She lets the towel drop and steps into the bottom of the bathing suit, pulling it up to her waist, feeling the narrow fabric thong of material ride up tight into the crack of her ass. In the front, fringes of dark pubic hair peak out from either side of the skimpy white fabric. She goes into the bathroom, finds her safety razor and carefully shaves, leaving a thin narrow strip of hair above her pussy. She massages baby oil over her skin, then goes back into the bedroom and slips the bathing suit back on. Through the fabric she can see the faint line of pubic hair that she left behind. Then she slides the top on and adjusts the cups over her breasts. The dark saucers of her nipples show through the gauzy material and the hard tips jut out against the fabric. All of a sudden she feels a little dizzy and light-headed. She wraps a towel around her. In the top drawer of her dresser she finds her red baseball cap and sunglasses, and shoves a magazine and sunscreen into her canvas tote.

Out in the bright sun, Jennifer senses the eyes of the men on the balcony shifting in her direction as she enters the pool area. From behind her dark lenses she sees that they are watching her as she make her way along the perimeter of the pool and drops her bag onto one of the chaise lounges. For a moment she hesitates, questioning her foolishness and the reason for what she is doing.

She takes off her hat and shakes her hair. Then she removes the towel from around her waist. She feels a thrilling surge of heat rise up in her. From the balcony a chorus of low animal whistles and cat calls rise above the music. She feels exhilarated - intoxicated by the erotic charge of showing off her nearly naked body to a gallery of admiring black men. Emboldened, she removes her sunglasses, turns and walks toward the shallow end of the pool, revealing her pale white ass to them. The voices on the balcony grow louder as she reaches the pool edge and dips her toe into the cool water. Then she descends the steps, feeling the water at her ankles, then her calves, her thighs, and then at her waist. In one fluid motion she pushes off and swims underwater until she surfaces breathless at the other end, reaches up to grasp the edge of the pool, and clears the water from her eyes. Then she swims the short distance to the steel ladder on the far side of the pool and climbs out.

The water trails through her hair and down her back. She makes sure the men on the balcony get a good long look at her bare ass as she walks back toward her lounge chair. As she leans over and spreads her towel out, she treats them to another unobstructed view for several seconds longer, then puts her sunglasses on and lies down on her back. Her nipples harden and the dark patch of pubic hair show clearly through the wet fabric of her bathing suit. The heat of the sun beats down on her as she watches the confusion on the balcony through half shut eyes.

A few minutes later she hears the patio door open. She looks over and sees her neighbor walking over toward her. On the balcony the men are laughing and shouting encouragement at him over the music. As he walks toward her, his big smile suddenly turns serious.

"I want to apologize about this morning," he says. "That was rude. I'm Sean, by the way. We've never really met."

"No problem," she says, smiling. "I'm Jennifer."

"I'm having some friends over. You're welcome to hang with us if you want."

"That would be fun." Jennifer hesitates, smiling coyly. "Am I safe?

Sean looks at her, amused. "Right now, I'd say you're looking very dangerous. Which I like."

"Maybe I should go back to my place and change?" she says.

"Nah. Wear what you got on."

*

The men are waiting for Sean and Jennifer when they came through the front door. As Jennifer hoped, they're all young, athletic black men like Sean. As he introduces her to them, she can feel the smoldering heat of anticipation as they study her excited nipples and bare ass. It doesn't really matter what their names are, Kenton, Jason, Aaron, Curtis. All that matters is the promise of their young, hard bodies and satisfying the lust between her legs.

The stereo system is blasting. On each wall beveled mirrors reach from floor to ceiling. A football pregame show plays on a wide screen HDTV in the middle of the living room.

"You like football?" one of them says. "We can change it."

"I'm kind of in the mood for something else," she says.

"I hear that," one of the other men says, smiling broadly. "Anything you suggest?"

"Surprise me," she says with a laugh.

One of the men reaches for the remote and switches the channel to a porn station showing two naked women kissing and fondling each other's breasts.

"Now, there's some shit I can get behind," one of them says, indicating the women on the TV.

"I like the shit right here in front of me," another says pointing at Jennifer.

"You want something to drink?" Sean asks her. "A beer?"

"Sure," she says.

She stands in the middle of the men enjoying the excitement and attention.

"That is one beautiful ass you got on you girl," one says. He reaches over and touches her firm ass as she watches. "Hot too," he says, laughing, pulling his finger away quickly like it's burned. The other men laugh with him.

Sean returns with the beer and hands it to her. She takes a sip. "That tastes good," she says. She turns around to look at herself in the mirror, catching her reflection and the men eyeing her body. She rubs the beer can against the side of her face, then her ass, then over her breasts, making her nipples hard through the gauzy fabric.

The men sense her silent invitation, converging slowly, running their hands over her body. In the mirror she watches herself as the tallest of the men runs his fingers through her hair, then takes her face in his hand, leans down and kisses her with his full thick lips. She feels a sudden surge of wetness soak the narrow thong of her bathing suit bottom as he pushes his tongue deep inside her mouth. At the same time she feels the thin material being pulled aside by strong, probing fingers.

"Oh, yeah," she says, encouraging them.

An electric wave of pleasure rushes through her as her juices flow free. Restless fingers search her pussy and clit. The men pull the sheer fabric of the thong down to her angles then scoot the bathing suit top up, exposing her breasts. A pair of mouths descends on her nipples and begin sucking.

"Oh, God," she moans.

One of the men kneels down between her legs. Immediately, she feels hot moist breath as her lips are pulled apart and a tongue begins flicking back and forth over her swollen clit. She closes her eyes, savoring the pleasure. A strong insistent finger is shoved up inside her. Then two fingers. She opens her eyes.

In the mirror she watches the dreamlike vision of four men stroking her, squeezing her, sucking her. She turns her head to the side and sees Sean standing off to the side watching her. For a moment her attention is drawn to his face. He lifts the beer to his lips and drinks slowly.

She turns her attention back to the mirror and the sight of four strong, horny black men surrounding her. Ten hands swarm over her entire body, traveling up her back to her shoulders, then down to her calves and legs, returning again and again to feast on her soaking inner thighs. She spreads her legs to allow easy entry to her moist center. The fever builds in her. She feels the tidal surge of her climax building, rising slow and steady. All the time the hands, the fingers, the mouths never stop rubbing, pushing, sucking. Suddenly her body grows rigid. In the mirror her mouth widens into a silent scream. She leans her head back as the first shattering wave hits her. Her body contracts violently; her legs buckle. A second wave crashes inside her. Her head spins and she feels like she is drowning. She hears an anguished scream but it does not sound like her. She sinks down to her knees and feels the juices gushing from her. She closes her eyes as two men lower her to her knees.

When she opens her eyes her face is level with the crotch of one of the men. She can see the mass of his swollen erection pressing insistently against the fabric of his pants. The man unzips his pants and reaches inside. He pulls himself loose and hangs his limp penis in her face. Instinctively, her pussy contracts and she feels the wetness between her legs again. She reaches forward and puts the big head in her mouth, sucking on it slowly and deliberately. After a minute the man steps back, pulls his pants off, then returns, shoving his stiffening prick back in her mouth.

"Suck that black dick," he commands her.

In the mirrors around the room she can see his muscular legs and ass flexing rhythmically as his dick goes back and forth, in and out of her mouth. Her pussy smolders as his lean black body pushes up against her white skin. After a few seconds he unbuttons his shirt, exposing a rippled set of abdominal muscles. Seeing this ignites her imagination, reminding her why she likes black men. Hard abs and big dicks turn her on. She runs her hands hungrily over the hard coils of his stomach. The feel of his body, the sight of his black skin against hers, the salty taste of him in her mouth, the musky smell of his crotch makes her pussy tingle.

All around, the other men begin unzipping their pants and pulling their shirts off. Her head spins as she watches the men strip. The prospect of five black studs fucking her stokes the heat higher. The men kick their clothes to the side. Two men stand on either side of her, hanging their naked cocks within reach. She takes one in each hand while she sucks on the man in front of her. A moment later she feels hot fingers searching between her legs, rubbing the sensitive knob of her clit. Instinctively, she pushes herself against him, moving her hips up and down.

"Bitch likes that," one of them says to another.

She spreads her legs so the fingers can get inside deeper. She likes the feeling of their hands all over her body, on her breasts and nipples, on her pussy and clit while she sucks the cock in front of her, feeling it swell, expand and harden. She strokes the cocks on either side of her, pulling her mouth away, long enough to admire their lean, muscular bodies. The tight asses that she loves so much are perfectly displayed in the floor to ceiling mirrors. She reaches over to suck the man on her right, noticing the dense crop of black hair above his thick cock. She takes him in her hand, impressed by the size and the drooping weight that extends past her fist. She wraps her lips around the head, sucking slowly, methodically, as she strokes the thick root at its base, up and down.

"That's it baby," he says, holding her head between his hands.

Off to the side, Jennifer sees Sean stripping and standing naked. His body is massive and heavily developed like a body builder. Like the others, his penis is dark, but thicker and more heavily veined. He strokes himself all the way down to a flared head that is the size of cue ball. She pauses for a moment, watching him in fascination while fingers probe her wet hole from behind. Her pussy contracts thinking about him, anticipating the size and feel of him inside her.

She resumes sucking on the man in front of her. After a few minutes he steps back and Sean walks over to take his place. Veins course through his powerful biceps and chest, down to his muscular ass and legs. She pushes her sweat soaked hair back from her forehead with one hand and reaches for him with the other. He is limp, but swollen. Her fingers strain to close around him. She strokes him slowly, feeling his thickness and length. Another flood of wetness flows out of her again. As she strokes him, a clear bead of cum forms at the tip of his cock. She licks it, and then takes him in her mouth. The thick head fills her mouth as she works her way down, swallowing as much of him as she can handle. Behind her the fingers reach up, massaging her feverish cunt, pushing in again and again. She pulls away from his cock for a moment, stroking him hungrily as she watches, feeling the hot juices streaming out of her. She leans back, looking over at the mirror as another pair of hands massage her aching breasts and nipples while she holds Sean's swollen cock in her hand. Her tongue traces a long trail along the underside until she reaches the tip and puts him back in her mouth.

"Suck it," he says. "Deeper." He puts his hands on the back of her head and pushes into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." she moans. She holds him in her mouth for several seconds then releases him panting.

"Come on," another says at her side. "Keep stroking that dick."

She tightens her grip on each of the men to her side and pumps up and down. Sean holds the shaft of his swollen penis in his right hand, and then guides the head back in her mouth. She opens wide to take him again, feeling him push toward the back of her throat.

"Come on," he says. "Take the whole thing. That's it, come on," he says. "Take it all."

She strains to fit him in, straightening her neck as he pushes deeper down her throat.

"That's it, baby. Keep going," he says.

She pushes forward until her lips reach the wiry black hair clustered around the root of his penis. He holds her head until she can stand it no longer, then pulls free of him and starts coughing violently.

When she stops, the men push her onto her back and spread her legs apart. She's ready to be fucked, but she isn't prepared for what comes next. One of the men kneels between her legs, holds her open with his fingers, and then enters her with one hard stabbing motion that takes her breath away. The sensation of his thick tool disappearing into her white hole for the first time makes her wetter and hornier than she has ever been. His thrusts are slow and intense, building in rhythm, pushing in, then pulling out. In the mirror she sees the smooth powerful cheeks of his ass flex each time he drives into her. With each thrust she feels him hardening, expanding, filling her. His thick prick makes sloshing noises as enters and re-enters her. Her pussy contracts and flows with hot juice. The musky smell of sweat and sex fills the room. She realizes she has never been fucked like this before - really fucked - and it makes her hotter than she has ever been before. One of the men straddles her face and hangs the head of his limp cock in front of her mouth, beckoning her to take it. She likes the look of it, the taste of it, the feel of it.

MSSD
MSSD
50 Followers
12