Jennifer's College Years Ch. 04

Story Info
Tommy finds his slave, and all enjoy a round robin game.
7.9k words
4.73
9.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks!

I hope you like my stories. please vote on it, and leave a note if you will. I thoroughly love to write, and your comments only make me better.

*****

The men had decided to get a good night's sleep before another round with the sexiest women any of them had ever known. Tommy and Yolanda took one bed, and Jerry and Sherry took the other bed in 216. Jason and Jennifer, Eric and Angela took the beds in 218.

"Jerry?" Sherry said.

"Yes?" he answered.

"Do you think we can possibly make love now? I know we need rest for tomorrow, but I'm still buzzing, and I've found I can get to sleep better if I have a cock in me as I drift."

Jerry rolled over and kissed her tenderly. Sherry caressed his back and butt as she kissed him back. Jerry pulled her to her side, then grabbed one of her hands and placed it on his cock. Sherry started to pump that wonderful member until it was erect.

Sherry then put her hand in her wet pussy, which was flowing again in anticipation of Jerry's cock. She then grabbed Jerry, bathing his member with her juice. Then she opened her legs and guided his cock into her waiting pussy.

Jerry slid in slowly until he was completely buried in Sherry's velvety snug cunt. Sherry moaned as it slipped in to the hilt. She felt his size, and knew it was a perfect fit. She then rested her leg on his hip. Jerry started a very small in-and out motion.

Sherry smiled and sighed at the feeling. Soon she was asleep, softly snoring. Jerry continued to slowly pump, reveling in the feeling. Soon, he too fell asleep.

Jason and Jennifer were already asleep, holding each other.

Eric was asleep, but Angela was still awake. Her thoughts were on the complete fucking she was subject to at the hands of Jerry. She was going to have to ask Jerry to teach Eric that little trick on control. Her thoughts mulled over the feeling of that fucking, and she felt herself get hot all over again. Since her lover was fast asleep, she decided to masturbate herself until orgasm, then fall asleep.

Tommy and Yolanda were still wide awake. They kept silent until they heard Jerry finally nod off.

Yolanda was holding Tommy around the chest. Tommy had his arm around her shoulders.

"Yolanda?" Tommy said.

"Yes, Master?" she answered, immediately getting into a kneeling position next to him.

"Why do you call me that? And kneeling like that? I'm no master yet. I just started tonight!"

"You are a Master," she said simply.

"What do you mean?"

"May your slave speak freely?"

"Yes, yes! Just answer the question please!" Tommy was becoming more shocked by Yolanda's change of personality.

"You are Master, even if you not believe it yet. I see it. I respond to that, and I feel helpless in front of it. I am a-how you say it-submissive. That part of me comes out only in presence of masters. I suspected earlier, but not sure then if I could tell you. Now I know. You have master in you. You just need experience. You fucked me before, so I know your ways. Now you had the first taste of mastering, and I find I want to be slave to that. I am good submissive. I can help you be good Master."

Tommy took this admission in with a mixture of shock and bewilderment. "Are you saying you WANT to be my slave?" he said, shakily.

"Yes, Master." Yolanda bowed her head.

Tommy's mind went into overdrive. This girl was offering herself to him! This had not happened before in his entire life, and he felt such a powerful feeling from this that he was not sure just how to handle it. He decided to question Yolanda on it. He also decided to use certain words in his addressing of her. He'd used them before.

"Slave," he started, "Tell me why you want to be my slave, and be direct."

"Yolanda fell in love with Master," she said. She was using third person now, Tommy thought. Interesting...

Then her statement hit him. GULP! "Y-You fell in love with ME?"

"Yes, Master."

"When?"

"Tonight, Master. When you collared me. Yolanda felt your power then. Then you picked Sherry, not Yolanda, and then knew Yolanda was nothing but slave to you. That is power, Master. When we all finished fucking tonight, and Yolanda came in on all the masters, Yolanda heard what you say. Yolanda also heard you call slave Sherry "bitch". Yolanda know you no like bitch, but used anyway. Yolanda was helpless in face of that. Yolanda wanted to be under Master's power. Master knew Yolanda before slavery. Now Master has Yolanda as slave. Yolanda loves Master."

She explained it simply. Tommy understood that.

"Now tell me: Why do you refer yourself in the third person? You didn't before."

"Master not call Yolanda slave until a few moments ago. Now Yolanda knows that no matter what Master call Yolanda, it still mean slave. Yolanda is totally under your power, Master."

So it was the word "Slave" that triggered it. He believed her. The full import of what had just transpired was slowly sinking in. He needed to think on it more.

"Thank you, Yolanda," He said to her carefully. "You have given me much to think about. We will discuss it later. Now let's get some sleep." He lay down, making room for her next to him. Instead, she curled up at his feet!

This was just a touch much for him to accept right at the moment. "Yolanda, get up here!" he said, exasperatedly.

"Yes, Master," she said. She scrambled next to him, and held him tightly. Soon they were asleep, Tommy's thoughts spurring erotic and powerful dreams of his mastery of this little sexual package next to him that had so recently given herself completely to him.

********

Eric had the next day planned. All of them were heading to the fair for the day. When he woke, he gingerly slipped out of bed so as not to disturb Angela. Jason was already awake, and was coming out of the bathroom as Eric was heading for it.

Jason dressed and called the restaurant to reserve a table for eight in an hour. He then woke Jerry and Tommy, telling them to clean up and get ready. Jerry got up quickly, and Tommy gently extricated himself from Yolanda.

"Rested?" Jason asked Tommy.

"In a manner," he said. "I was given a revelation last night, and I am not sure quite how to handle it."

"What happened?"

"Yolanda gave herself to me last night. As my slave, no less. She said she loves me."

"And..."

"Well, I'm not quite sure how to handle it. I called her slave last night, just to test her out on her admission, and it had an unexpected reaction."

Jason looked at him. "What reaction?"

"Um, you'll see when she wakes. Then maybe you can tell me how to handle it. You seem to know what to do with Jennifer, and I feel that your advice would help me greatly."

Jason smiled, and thumped him on the back. "All right, Tommy," He laughed. "We'll see what we can do. In the meantime, why don't you take the pleasure of waking the women?"

Tommy looked at him, smiled, and nodded. He went in to 218 and woke Angela and Jennifer first. He then came back into 216 and woke Sherry and Yolanda. All four girls headed to the bathroom, sleepy-eyed.

In 20 minutes, all the men were cleaned and dressed, sitting at the table and drinking some orange juice. The women were out shortly thereafter, also cleaned and dressed. Around their necks, the girls had wound a scarf around their collars. They looked fetching, for the girls had donned different color dresses, and the scarfs matched the color. So did the shoes they wore.

Then women then did something that flabberghasted the men: They knelt on the floor about 5 feet from them. Their hands were on their laps, and heads down.

Tommy, to the surprise of Jerry, Jason, and Eric, was the first to regain composure. "Yolanda. To me, slave," he said simply.

"Yes Master," she said. She rose from her position and quickly went to Tommy, then knelt next to him.

The men followed Yolanda with their eyes until she knelt at Tommy's feet. Then they all looked at Tommy, dumbfounded.

Jason found his voice first. "Just what HAPPENED last night?" he asked.

Tommy told his story. The men were looking at him in a new light, as well as had Yolanda.

Eric looked over at the women. He had a wild idea. "Slaves, to your men!" he barked.

"Yes, Master!" they all said. Angela, Jennifer, and Sherry got up and went to their men. Just as Yolanda had done, each then knelt near their man.

"What's going on?" Eric asked of Angela.

"Yolanda told us in the bathroom of her admission to Tommy last night," Angela said, "and she was scared by the power of Tommy, and she did not want to feel out of place, or to make him feel uncomfortable with her natural needs of submission. We decided that, for the duration of our time, we would relate to all of you in the same manner. Now, she knows that we three, Sherry, Jennifer, and I, don't really get into this normally, and she knows that we are doing this so she can become more comfortable with her new role to Tommy."

Tommy looked down to Yolanda. "Is this true?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she said, keeping her head down.

"Tommy, you sly son of a bitch!" Jerry said to his friend goodnaturedly.

Tommy grinned sheepishly, blushing as well. Everyone laughed.

"OK, ladies," Jason said, "Since this is how our time will be spent, let's get a couple things straight. Outside of this room, you are to act normally as the rest of the world would expect you to act. No act of submission will be shown or tolerated that would allude to the roles you are currently playing. That means no kneeling at our feet in the restaurant, no walking behind us on purpose, etc. is that clear, slaves?"

"Yes, Master," said all the women.

It was generally accepted that Jason was the alpha master of their group. He just had that air of command about him. Eric was fast learning.

"Good," Eric said. "Now that that's settled, let's go get breakfast."

The transformation was astounding as soon as the girls left the room. Yolanda became her glib self again. Sherry was her saucy self. Jennifer and Angela were chatting, catching up on the past two months. The men just shook their heads and smiled.

Breakfast was a convivial affair. They made small talk and planned what they were going to do at the fair. They ordered a light breakfast in anticipation of a heavy lunch and dinner later.

Their day went beautifully. They took in the theatre, played games, ate hot dogs and popcorn, went on the rides, and took in the sights. They bought many items for themselves. Eric bought a set of shirts with the college logo on them. Jason bought a beautiful sextant to go with his collection of naval instruments. Jerry bought two butterfly knives, tonfa, nunchaku, and a cherry wood three section staff. Tommy bought some ball caps and leather belts of different colors. Jennifer bought some scarfs for her neck and collar. So did the other girls. In fact, they spent a while picking the right ones for their clothes.

The rides were standard ones, and only one caught their attention: the Tunnel of Love. The trains that went through all had four cars. They decided to go through together. Each couple took a car, and the controller sent them away. They had him scratching his head, however, as when their train exited, the girls were with a partner that they did not enter with. They all had a laugh over it.

Dinner was at the same restaurant they were at for breakfast. All of them were famished, but decided to keep it a light meal, so they had a fish platter. The girls ate lightly. The men ate more.

"This was a wonderful day together, love," Jennifer said to Jason. "I wish we could have more of them more regularly."

Jason laughed. "For sure! You are still coming for Thanksgiving, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it!"

"How about the rest of you?" Jason said to Jennifer's friends. "What are your plans for Turkey Day?"

"I'll be going home," Tommy said. "What about you, Yolanda?"

"Wherever you go Ma—uhm, Tommy, that is where I go," Yolanda said, catching herself. "I have no family I want to see."

"I do not have any plans yet," Jerry said. "My family is abroad, and I do not know if they will make it back for Thanksgiving."

"You can share it with me if you wish," Sherry said to him.

Eric took this all in, and figured it would be him, Angela, Jason, Jennifer, and possibly Sherry and Jerry, along with Jack and Ellen, Angela's parents, for Thanksgiving. He looked over at Angela, who had deduced his thoughts. She nodded.

They went back to their rooms for the night. On the way, Jason excused himself, saying he needed to get something from the car. By the time they were opening the door to 216, Jason had rejoined them. He had a small suitcase in his hand.

"What's in the case, love," Jennifer said to him.

"Just things, honey," he said, smiling.

The attitude transformation entering the room was just as astounding as it was leaving the room, for as the girls entered, they immediately found an empty spot of the cleaned room, and knelt. They opened their legs wide, placed their hands on their legs, and their heads were down. Tommy, now having had the day to mull over what Yolanda had said to him, was not surprised. Too, Jason had talked to him for a few minutes today on how to handle the situation. Eric went over to the table and poured some juice. Jerry sat down on the bed he slept in and unwrapped his new "toys". Jason put the small case in the closet area and went to the table. Tommy followed.

"So, gentlemen," Eric said, "we have imbibed of the wine of the day, and found it sweet. It's now time to sip of the nectar that is our charges. How shall we do this?

They talked as if the women weren't there. They kept their heads down, waiting for the command to move.

"You know, it occurs to me," Jason said, "that we have not been in a good, old fashioned orgy since August, and I think it's time for a repeat!"

"Just not as--intensive," Eric said smiling. Jason laughed.

Tommy looked at them. "Whew! That must have been some night for you to remember it like that," he remarked.

"Like what?" Jason asked.

"Oh. Well in sociology, we're studying facial expressions, eye sets during conversations, stuff like that. Your eyes told Jason to remember in detail the night in question just before you laughed. His eyes glazed over about a certain event when he made his statement about it not to be so intensive. With that, I deduced that it must have been one hell of a night you both shared."

Eric and Jason were impressed with his insight! "I didn't realize I said so much," Eric said. "I'll have to keep my eyes shut more often around you!"

"His insights are common in our room at the college," Jerry said as he came up to the table. "I will challenge him with an unknown person in the quad, and he will tell me the real story from their eyes. He hasn't lost yet. He is becoming very good at it. Now only if he could use it on himself and see the love he has in his slave."

"Well, what of you and the bitch," Tommy said.

Jerry raised his eyebrows. He did not see any embarrassment in his eyes in using the word "bitch", a word he knew that boiled his blood He found it an interesting change. "Sherry and I have just met," he said carefully, "you and Yo-your slave have known each other two months, and I do not believe in love at first fuck."

Sniggers were heard at the table. Jerry had hit it right on the head! Tommy looked a little flushed. Even Jerry had a small smile on his face. Apparently, these oneupmanship games were ongoing with these two.

"One to you, Jerry!" Tommy finally said, smiling.

"A rare one, my friend," Jerry said back. The two men hugged in friendship.

"They are adjusting well to us, I think," Eric whispered to Jason. "We have a good group now."

"True, Jason remarked. "We all have had to get used to each other. I think we have the basis for excellent friendships. Days like this prove them out. The sex can be good between two people, but if they can't get along outside of that, then there's a problem. We get along great outside of sex. That says a lot."

Eric nodded. Jason had good insight into the dynamics of the group, which is why he was considered the alpha of the group. Eric was fast learning these techniques.

"So, back to the evening," Eric said. "Any suggestions?"

"What about a round robin?" Jerry said.

Eric and Jason looked at him.

"Well, we set up a time limit on the girls. Each one of us gives them a task to perform on us. When the time expires, they switch partners, and the next man states the task. Their job is to make us cum. The last man standing, so to speak, is the winner. Then the orgy takes place. The first place people start, then the second place people, doing what the first place people say, and so on. We will have to move the beds together to do this."

Jason considered. A slow smile cracked his face. He looked to Eric, who was also smiling. He nodded.

"An excellent idea!" Jason said. "Since you were the one to mention it, we will follow your lead. I think we will have a great time."

"Tommy," Eric said, "Do you understand this game?"

"Oh, sure," he said. "We've played it before at the dorm. It's a lot of fun if you have more than 4 people though."

"Well, since you know the rules, I will leave it to you to inform the women."

"Alright." Tommy got up. "Slaves! To the next room and await me! Strip before you kneel. The slut is in charge."

"Yes, Master," the girls said together. They all got up and went into 218.

Jason was impressed. Tommy was taking more command, and he was adapting well to the game in his way. He was glad he found a willing woman to be his sex slave. He wondered if it would go farther with him and Yolanda, considering her reactions.

Tommy smiled at the men, and then left for the other room. Eric, Jason and Jerry got busy, and put the beds together. Jason went to his suitcase and placed it on the bed. When he opened it, the others saw an assortment of sex toys that could be used. Jason reached in and pulled out an actual countdown timer from one of the compartments.

"I use this for private lessons," he explained. "I forgot I'd left it in this case when I filled it with Angela's and Jennifer's toys. Now it seems it'll do perfect. What shall I set it for?"

"Five minutes," Jerry said.

Jason set the clock, and explained the reset and start procedures. Tommy came back in and gave the thumbs-up. All four men stripped, then lay down on the bed in a row: Eric, Jerry, Jason, and Tommy.

"I told the women to be normal," Tommy said. "We want them to be at their best, not under command, although I had to tell Yolanda that she was to act as she did before she gave herself to me. She was disappointed, but she will do it."

"Good," said Eric.

"I also had them take off the collars and place them on the floor where they knelt. I didn't think we wanted metal in this game. It can get a little wild!"

"Good thinking," Jason said, smiling.

Tommy looked at Jason. "One of these days, you're going to have to tell us what happened on that night!" he said to him.

"In time," Jason said. "Now, Let's have fun!"

"OK, guys," Jerry said to them all, "Think of what you want the women to do for five minutes. Jason will go first. After five minutes, I will go, and so on. We go right to left, and the girls change left to right. Got it?"

"Got it," they said.

"Tommy?" Jerry said.

"Women, to your man!" Tommy yelled.

The double door opened up, and the women came in. Angela went to Eric, Sherry to Jerry, Jennifer to Jason, , and Yolanda to Tommy. They all had closed-mouth smiles on their faces, and they all smelled like they had masturbated some, for all their pussies looked wet.

Jason started. "For the next five minutes, you four are to slowly lick us until we are hard, and continue for the five minutes, but not to take it in your mouth. Understand?"