Jennifer's College Years Ch. 05

Story Info
Alexandra's story of her first experiences with Jennifer.
12.3k words
4.61
8.5k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra's Story

Alexandra sighed. Her studies were not going as well as she had hoped. The courses in law and business theory were especially hard. One quarter had already passed, and her grades hovered between 2.1 and 3.0 for most of her assignments. She knew she needed help, but most of the class shied away from her. She knew she was not well liked for the way she had treated some of the other classmates, specifically Yolanda and that big-titted bitch Jennifer. They thought of her as a pariah for that, since Jennifer was well regarded by nearly everyone.

Ever since the three-day holiday last week, both of those girls started wearing scarves around their neck. It seemed like just another part of their wardrobe, until Alexandra saw the glint of Yolanda's collar one day in the bathroom. She wondered what that signified.

Alexandra closed her books and sat back in her beanbag chair. She sighed. Her roommate was out, probably fucking that football player she was seeing. She quickly switched to another thought, as the vision brought up mixed feelings of revulsion and curiosity.

She needed to be touched. It had been almost 5 weeks since that cute brunette in economics had made her cum with her tongue behind the economics building. It was a secret tryst place of the other lesbians on the campus, and Alexandra had unsuccessfully cruised some of them, hoping for some action. They all turned her off, however, since all they saw in her was a bitch for their own pleasure. She liked women, but she was not into the games that most dykes play with each other. She liked sex for the sex, not for the games.

She knew she needed to get at her homework again. It wasn't due until Friday, but it was now Tuesday night, and she hadn't even started on the report for it. She really pined for someone to study with. It made the work go so much better. She had seen those that grouped together, and their grades were generally much higher than hers. She wiped a tear away as she grabbed her textbook again.

The door to her room suddenly flew open. Dolly, Peaches, and Samantha, three of her "friends", and teammates on the Cheerleading squad, came strolling in.

"What'cha doin' there, Alex?" Dolly said.

"I'm studying, you ninny" Alexandra said, a little curtly.

"Studying?" Samantha sneered. "You knew we needed you at the prep rally today, and you blew us off!"

"What's going on?" Peaches said. "You're not acting yourself lately. We all see it. And you stopped picking on the slope and that Holston bitch."

Alexandra knew what she was referring to. Ever since she glimpsed the collar on Yolanda's throat, and the joyous way she sort of bounced through her day, it had made her pensive, and her thoughts wandered into that forbidden topic: the feel of a man.

"I have to get good marks on this final, Peaches," Alexandra said. "If I don't, I won't be on the squad anymore. I figured I would get good marks by STUDYING a little so that I can remain on the squad. There's more to life than pep rallies and fucking, ladies!"

The three girls sniffed, and left. Alexandra sighed again. She had been growing apart from them for the past two months. They had been a tight group, all coming from Central High school in Chicago, and they had stuck together like glue. They knew they would rule the school with their looks, and they could do anything they wanted. Recently, she had been finding their antics a little irritating. Her studies in psych 101 had taught her how to study people for intent, and her studies of her friends found that they didn't really like her, and only preferred to be with her out of notoriety. As that notoriety died down, they started drifting from each other. Now, their group was tight, and she was on the outside, only nominally a part of it.

Alexandra put the book down. Those three girls had effectively ruined any interest in getting to her homework for the night. She decided to go down to the Coffee Stop for a cappuccino, and possibly go to the Lamp Post, and cruise for a lover for some needed play time.

Alexandra got up and grabbed her sweater. It was getting cool outside, as the fall headed toward winter. She checked herself, then left.

A walk through the quad in the early evening was one of her favorite things to do. She loved the trees and flowers. She did not stay too long, for those same flowers brought back a terrible memory, now six years old, but it felt like only yesterday. She quickly left the quad and started down the path towards the gate.

She reached The Coffee Stop in minutes. The converted house was grand, and she could smell the fresh ground coffee. It smelled inviting, and she hurried to step inside to get her drink.

The moment she entered, the place hushed a little. The small tables were nearly filled, and most of the customers were students at the college. Most knew her. Alexandra ignored them, ordered her cappuccino, and went in search of a place to sit.

The mood of the people she approached was cold. Two months here, and Alexandra had gotten a reputation of a venal bitch, not even worthy of consideration. She had not cared at first; she had her friends, and they prowled the grounds for popularity. Her encounter with Yolanda and Jennifer in the bathroom on the first day had set the tone for her whole group. Now she was wiser, and regretted it.

"Oh, why did I have to listen to them?" Alexandra thought to herself, referring to the two women that had "informed" her of Jennifer and Yolanda, and of the pressure of her peer group to see for themselves and place them below the group in the freshman pecking order. She regretted succumbing to that peer pressure, and her pride and strength was not enough to break from the vicious circle of ridicule she laid on Yolanda, Jennifer, and a score of other women who didn't measure up to her. She desperately wanted to belong to SOMETHING larger than the "Beautiful People", but didn't know how. Alexandra started to quietly cry.

"Alexandra! Over here!" came a voice from the back.

Alexandra looked and spied the source of the voice. It was Sam Carver, a hall monitor in her dorm. Sitting with him was Tommy Queen, Jerry Chan, Yolanda Chu and Jennifer Holston! Alexandra hesitated.

"It's all right," Tommy called. "Come on! Take a load off!"

Alexandra shrugged and went to the table. She figured if the women were going to snipe her, she was ready for them!

Sam pulled a chair out for her as she approached. She looked him over. He was a little shorter than her, but very well built. His brown hair was wavy, and his deep blue eyes were penetrating. His smile lit up his face as she sat down.

"Not bad, for a man," Alexandra thought to herself. All of a sudden, she became self-conscious about the scar at her jawline. She brought some of her blond hair forward in an attempt to cover it.

She caught herself. "Now why am I doing that? Idiot!" She thought severely to herself.

"What's up, Alex?" Tommy asked. "Find a study buddy yet?"

Alexandra's angered surfaced. "What's that supposed to mean?" she shot at him.

Her tone of voice had always backed off others when they asked questions she didn't want to answer. This time, however, it failed miserably. Tommy cocked his head to one side. To Alexandra, his eyes looked like they held-sympathy? Or was it pity?

"I am asking, because I am currently looking for a partner for this Business Theory report coming up," Tommy said gently, "and my study buddy sort of 'fell in love' with that redhead in class, and decided to buddy with her. That leaves me without a partner. I can do it alone, as I'm sure you can, but I would rather have someone to bounce ideas off of, and get the high marks out of Professor O'Connor. He's a tough one. You know that. So, how about it?"

It sounded like a bona fide offer! Alexandra's angered drained, and she was considering. Tommy was top student in the Business Concepts course, and he had his pick of any to study with. She knew he had an eidetic memory, and was secretly in awe of it. She needed that kind of support to make it, but the fact that he was tight with Yolanda made her hesitate. She had no interest in the man THAT way, but she did not want to be in a hostile environment.

"Well, where are we studying at?" Alexandra asked.

"My room, if you don't mind," Tommy said. "I have all the business models for this report there. Professor O'Connor said we could write it on any of them, all of them, by ourselves, or submit a collaborative report with a study buddy. I would rather submit a collaborative. It gives the point/counterpoint that much more punch, and it gives the view from more angles."

"Who else will be there?"

"Just us. Jerry is gone to his study group each night."

"What about Yolanda?" Alexandra asked, nodding towards her.

"What about her?" Tommy asked.

"Well, she is your girlfriend..."

"...Who has law studies she goes to. We will have the time to do what we need to, with no interruption."

Alexandra considered. This was a real offer. She looked into Tommy's face, and saw he was sincere. She looked at Yolanda, and saw that she was nodding slightly. Jennifer was just looking, staying out of the conversation, but Alexandra sensed that she thought this buddy hookup was logical. Jerry and Sam were talking with each other, not even paying attention. There seemed to be no animosity toward her at all.

"All right," she finally said. "It's 7:30 now. When do you want to start?"

"How about 8:30?" Tommy asked. "That will give us a couple hours tonight to start, then 4:30 the rest of the week until we get it done."

"Good," Alexandra said. She felt better now that she had someone to study with. She also felt a little special, for some reason, that the smartest person in class wanted to study with her, even if it was a man.

Tommy nodded his head at her. He then motioned for Yolanda to come closer. He whispered something in her ear. She nodded, whispering back, Alexandra thought she heard the word "Master". Yolanda then got up, kissed Tommy, and left.

"Where is she going?" Alexandra asked, suddenly suspicious.

"She is going back to the dorm and prepare our materials," Tommy said simply. His eyes then held a look that she was not to inquire further. Alexandra squelched her other question.

"So, how have you been?" Jennifer asked, finally speaking.

"Doin' OK, I guess," Alexandra said guardedly.

"I take it your friends aren't happy you're studying on a rally day."

"Where did you hear that?"

"Oh. I overheard them as we were coming here from the dorm. They were muttering something about you. I didn't catch it all, but they weren't happy about something."

"That's none of your business!" Alexandra snapped.

Jennifer seemed unconcerned "Suit yourself," She said gently.

Alexandra didn't know what to think. This Jennifer woman did not seem fazed by any of her insults and pecks. She had always found a way to show herself superior to her, but she had not rubbed it in. This infuriated Alexandra. She hated her.

Jerry turned his attention to Alexandra. "Why are you so angry?" he asked. "I have no onus with you, but I sense that you have a chip with Jennifer. What is it had she done to you? She has always been nice to you, and you demean her at every turn. I do not think this is like you, Alex."

Alexandra turned to him, a look of anger and jealousy on her face. She could not speak. His words cut her to the quick, and she had no comeback. He spoke the truth.

"Jerry takes time to get used to," Sam said to Alexandra gently. "He is very protective of Jennifer."

"So she has her boyfriend lash out at me?" Alexandra shot back.

"Jerry is not my boyfriend," Jennifer said. "He is a close friend."

"This is true," Jerry said, his jaw set. "Jennifer does not need me to defend her. She is very well capable of defending herself. I do so out of caring and love for her. It is not for her I asked you that question, but for me. I want to know how you stand with her, because if you are planning anything against her, you will find that I will be in your way."

Alexandra took this in as what it was: a sincere warning. Ever since she knew Jerry, she had never heard a cross word from him. He worded his intentions carefully so that you had no doubt.

Alexandra backed down a little. She didn't need to ruin the tenuous relationship she just made with Tommy. She decided to answer him. Men!

"She has not done a thing to me, per se," Alexandra said carefully, "but why does she have to belittle me in front of my friends?"

"And how does she do that?" Jerry asked.

Alexandra floundered. "I-I can't explain it!" she spat. "All I know is that every time we see each other, we go after each other."

Jerry sat back. Sam had put an arm around Alexandra's shoulders. She shrugged it off, but Sam put it right back. It just rested there. She let it be.

"We have been here for 15 minutes," Jennifer said, "and we haven't 'gone after each other', as you say. What does that tell you?"

Alexandra looked at her. "It tells me I'm outnumbered, and if I did anything, they would get me!" she yelled. A number of customers turned around to look at the table.

Jennifer just looked at her. She then looked at Tommy, Jerry, and Sam. They nodded.

"I'll see you at my room in 45," Tommy said. "Try not to be late."

"I'll see you back there, Jennifer," Jerry said.

"Take care, ladies," Sam said.

Alexandra watched in amazement as the men left. She started to feel a little afraid as well. Jennifer had entirely too much confidence!

Jennifer had also watched the men leave. She also looked at the customers staring at them. They quickly turned back to their own conversations. She then leveled her gaze at Alexandra.

"Now we are alone," Jennifer said. "I think it's time we put our cards on the table and end this little dance we've had for the past 2 months. What is it about me that you hate so much?"

Alexandra felt a little boxed in. She hated direct questions. "You always hold yourself above everybody else," she said a little shaky. "I see you around. I see all those people that follow you, ask something of you. I know you're fucking Jerry and Tommy, and god knows how many other men! I'll bet you slept with the professors, too! You make it so that no one can hate you, and you keep them on a string so they will pine after you. You look down on me 'cause I'm not pretty, or that I run with the beautiful people, or whatever reason you come up with! I hate you!"

Alexandra became more vehement with each sentence. Jennifer took it in calmly.

"Anything else?" Jennifer asked.

Alexandra exploded. She launched herself over the table at Jennifer, screaming, intent on scratching her eyes out. Her focus was on her calm, beautiful face. Alexandra saw red.

Then Alexandra saw the floor. Jennifer had moved to the side, grabbed her leading hand, and helped propel her into the corner behind her. Alexandra crashed.

Customers were getting out of the way, giving the two combatants room. Alexandra picked herself up, thoroughly angered that she missed. She scanned the room, looking for her target. Ah, there she is right in front of me, she thought. She got up and launched herself at Jennifer again, fists flying.

Jennifer easily countered each punch. The lessons that Jerry and Jason taught her were paying off! Alexandra kept throwing more and more wild punches, and Jennifer kept blocking them.

After about a minute, Alexandra backed off, tired both physically and mentally. The focus of her hate was still standing in front of her, and she felt she couldn't erase it. She felt she had to destroy it. Arms heavy, she attacked again.

Jennifer countered a wild punch, and then slapped her on the cheek. The slap was hard enough to snap Alexandra's head around, and she lost balance and fell. That slap drained the rest of the aggression out of her.

"Show's over folks!" Jennifer yelled. Alexandra didn't care who saw her. She started crying.

Alexandra suddenly felt a pair of feminine hands on her shoulders, squeezing gently. She knew it was Jennifer, but she no longer cared. She was miserable, sad horny, and too ashamed with herself to care.

"Is this finished?" Jennifer asked.

Alexandra, nodded, still sobbing.

"Come," Jennifer said. "Let's get some fresh air."

Alexandra allowed herself to be helped up and led outside. The people who had gathered to watch the fight parted to make way. The two women left and started walking back to the college.

"I'm gonna have to teach you how to fight!" Jennifer said jovially, once out of earshot of the coffee shop. "That was pitiful! Besides, I think you're gonna need it soon!"

"Why?" Alexandra asked.

"I'm not a dummy, Alex, contrary to what you've heard. I see what's happening. You and your friends are on the outs with each other, and you're finding yourself alone. You hate that. I can tell. Pretty soon, your 'friends' are gonna turn on you, and it'll be ugly. They'll think you betrayed them."

"But why?" Alexandra asked plaintively.

"You're growing up," Jennifer said. "You are taking to your studies more seriously, seeing for the first time the importance of your education. This seems alien to your friends, and they'll think your priorities are all mixed up. They can't stand that maturity is coming upon you as soon as it is, and they want you back. It was through you that they felt important, and with you gone, they're now realizing that they aren't as popular as they thought. They'll need to do it on their own, and they're scared. They'll want to lash out, as you did with me, and they will lash out at the supposed source of their discomfort: you."

"How do you know this?"

"I watch. It's not hard to spot. When you're with them, they give me hell. When you're not with them, they avoid me like the plague. You see, ever since our first encounter, they saw me as the one person that could stand up to you, and they didn't have the guts to snipe me without you. They respect me, even if it is for the wrong reasons. It's not like that at all.

"I have wanted to talk to you alone for the past two months," Jennifer continued," to clear the air between us. I was warned to watch out for you, and I did take it seriously at first. Over time I found that I didn't need to be so. You seemed to be getting more sad, and lonely. Tell me, when was the last time you had sex?"

Alexandra stopped dead in her tracks. "That's none of your business!" she snapped.

"That long, huh?" Jennifer said, pressing her buttons. "What's the matter? There are enough lesbians on the campus. There has to be at least one you like!"

Alexandra sputtered. "I-I-never-"

"Don't insult my intelligence, Alexandra!" Jennifer said severely. "I've known for a while which way you swing. You are a lesbian. Tell me, do your friends know?"

Alexandra, still shocked, shook her head.

"That's part of your problem," Jennifer continued. "You have needs, but you're ashamed of what you are. You cannot let yourself admit that you're a lesbian."

"I can't!" Alexandra said, suddenly breaking down, crying. "If I let it be known that I'm gay, I'll be kicked off the squad, people will look down on me, revile me-"

Jennifer suddenly knew the seat of her sadness. She wanted to be loved. She couldn't reveal that part of her personality, so she used anything to give her that feeling of belonging, or of being loved.

Jennifer had an idea. "Alexandra, how much do you know about me?"

Alexandra looked up, wiping off tears, surprised at the question. "I know you're a law student, you came from Cetnerville, you like Tommy and Jerry, Yolanda is your roommate, you get good grades, stuff like that."

Jennifer smiled. "I see you don't know me as well as I thought. Come on."

Alexandra looked at her. "Where are we going?"

"Back to the dorm. I've got something to show you."