Jennifer's College Years Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! I need to be at Tommy's in 10 minutes! I'll be late!"

"He knows." Jennifer smiled.

Alexandra followed Jennifer, now completely confused.

They walked the rest of the way in silence, Jennifer leading. Alexandra watched her from behind, slowly coming to admire her shape. Her ass was well formed, and it swayed from side to side as she walked. Her legs looked well formed in her jeans. She had already seen the size of her tits, and even though she had a hatred of her earlier, she could not help but appreciate their size. Her long blonde hair was to the small of her back, and she normally wore it loose or in a ponytail. Her feelings about Jennifer were slowly changing based on how she had treated her, and she was now fantasizing about her. In spite of all that had happened, she found herself getting hot for her.

They went directly to Jennifer's room once they got to the dorm. When they entered, they saw Yolanda, sitting at her desk. She turned around when she heard the door open.

"Good to see ya, Jennie baby!" she said jovially.

Alexandra looked at her. On her neck she saw that collar she once glimpsed but was not sure. It was made of a shiny silver metal, with 2 diamonds surrounded by three rubies in the front. It was close fitting, and Alexandra could not see any catch in the back, it was beautiful, in its way.

"Hi, Yolanda," Jennifer said. "Look, I need the room for a while, ok? Alexandra and I need to talk."

"Sure thing, Jennie baby," Yolanda said. "Master told me to come up and leave you two alone when you got here."

"Thank him for me," she said.

Jennifer led a dumbfounded Alexandra into the room. Yolanda closed her book and got up. She then slipped off her shirt and bra. With a wave to Jennifer, she skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her. Alexandra's jaw dropped.

"Tommy probably told her to come down that way," Jennifer said by way of explanation.

Alexandra sat down in the chair vacated by Yolanda. "So, what have you to show me?" she asked.

Jennifer looked at her saucily. "This," she said. She started unbuttoning her shirt.

Alexandra's eyes widened. She was watching Jennifer slowly strip. She didn't know what to think, but her eyes could not tear themselves away at the slowly exposed skin above the lacy bra she now saw.

Jennifer deliberately kept her movements slow, gently swaying from side to side until she saw Alexandra's head moving with the sway. She pulled the shirt out of her jeans and let it hang. She then slowly walked over to Alexandra.

"I asked you before what you knew about me. You answered what anyone who has seen me would know. I am now showing you who I really am. I am not ashamed by it. I revel in it. I am bisexual, enjoying women as well as men. I find you attractive, Alexandra. How do you find me?"

Alexandra looked at Jennifer. The skin of her stomach above the waist of her jeans was tight. Looking up, she saw her tits straining against the fabric of her lace bra. She saw the catch between the two cups, suspended above the skin. She stood up and removed her sweater, reavealing the thin shirt she wore.

"I find you beautiful, Jennifer," she said throatily.

Jennifer smiled. "I hoped you would. Take off my shirt and bra."

Alexandra, her hands trembling reached up NO! she couldn't be doing this. A deeper part of her mind surfaced Yes you can. SHE IS MY ENEMY, she thought. She is your friend now, came the deep thought. She wants you. Who else has wanted you? Not your dad; he raped you. Not your mom; she helped...

With tears in her eyes, Alexandra reached up and removed Jennifer's shirt. Since she towered over Jennifer, she had to bend a little to get the arms off. This brought her head down to Jennifer's.

Jennifer lightly kissed her lips. It was electric. A wave of desire flooded Alexandra as her lips lingered near Jennifer's, lightly touching. She removed the shirt and threw it to the side. She then stood up.

"How tall are you?" Jennifer asked.

"6 foot," she said.

Alexandra reached forward and unclasped her bra. She slowly peeled the material away from the wonderful globes they covered. She saw that her nipples were protruding out, and her areolas were large. They looked wonderful to her. She then let the bra fall to the side.

"My turn," Jennifer said.

Jennifer reached up and unbuttoned her shirt. She peeled it off her shoulders. Jennifer looked at her chest, and found herself getting wet. She wore no bra, and her tits were perfectly formed, and large. There was a small scar running from her left jaw, down her neck, and across her left breast. It was tantalizing in its way.

Alexandra was just standing there, so Jennifer decided to help her. She took her hands and placed them on her tits.

Alexandra's mind was in a whirl. It had been so long since she felt the touch of a woman, and now she was being led into a lovemaking session with the last person she ever thought would want it. She decided to put her mind on hold, and let her feelings guide her. She started to massage Jennifer's breasts, tweaking the nipples.

"Ah, that's it," Jennifer moaned.

Jennifer reached up and started to massage Alexandra's tits. She loved their firmness. She massaged them to the tempo that Alexandra was massaging hers.

They stood like this for a while, reveling in the feeling. Then Alexandra stopped, and stepped into Jennifer. She bent down and kissed her, hugging her. Jennifer responded, thrusting her tongue into her mouth, and hugging her. Their breasts touched, and the sensation was electric. They started rubbing against each other.

Jennifer broke the kiss. Alexandra stood up. Jennifer then knelt down and undid her jeans. She slowly pulled them over her hips, kissing her hips as she did so.

"Ooh, um," Alexandra moaned.

Jennifer let her pants drop to the floor. Alexandra stepped out of them. Jennifer hooked her fingers into the band of her panties and pulled them down. She smelled Alexandra's scent. Jennifer felt her lust grow stronger.

Once Alexandra kicked her panties off, Jennifer buried her face into her pussy. Alexandra gasped from the contact. Jennifer's tongue traced lazy circles around her clit, making her buck. Jennifer kept up her assault on Alexandra's pussy, licking her clit and slit.

Alexandra's head was back, her eyes closed, licking her lips. Jennifer's mouth was doing wonders to her. The sensations were bringing her closer to an orgasm.

"Oh, oh, Jennifer," Alexandra gasped. "It feels so fucking good! I-I gotta lay down! My legs are gonna fold!"

Jennifer got up and led her to her bed. Alexandra sat on the bed. Jennifer walked up to her. Looking into her eyes, Alexandra undid Jennifer's pants and let them fall. Jennifer did not wear any panties. Alexandra smelled Jennifer's pussy, and her mouth watered. She wanted to suck that pussy until she screamed!

"Lay down," Jennifer said.

Alexandra lay down. Jennifer got on top of her and kissed her. She ground her pubic mound against hers, and brushed her tits against hers. The feeling was erotic to both women, and their kiss became more pronounced.

Jennifer started to kiss Alexandra along her scar, starting at the jaw, Alexandra closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling. Jennifer traced the scar with her lips all the way down to her breast. She then licked and nipped her nipple, making Alexandra buck. All Alexandra could do was moan.

Jennifer started to kiss down her belly, flicking her tongue along the way. Her pussy was getting wetter, and she wanted Alexandra to eat her out. As she reached her pubic mound, Jennifer flipped over and straddled her head with her legs.

"Lick me," she said to Alexandra.

Alexandra brought her mouth to Jennifer's wet and bloated pussy. She could see her enlarged clit. She brought her lips to her clit and sucked it in hard. Jennifer bucked.

"Ooh, that's it, Alex," Jennifer moaned. "Suck my pussy, drink my juice! Make me cum with your sweet mouth!"

Alexandra continued sucking Jennifer's pussy with a vengeance. It had been too long since she was able to do this. It tasted great to her. All of a sudden, Jennifer dived into her pussy again, sucking just as hard. Both women were bucking from the sensation.

Jennifer darted her tongue into Alexandra's pussy hole, around the lips, along the slit, and around her clit; she drank her juice as it flowed. Her hands kneaded her inner thighs in time with her tongue, driving Alexandra wild.

Alexandra could not believe Jennifer's skill at eating pussy. Boy was she wrong about her! Her pussy was being thoroughly sucked, and her orgasm was close. She attacked Jennifer's pussy with renewed vigor, any hatred she felt toward her ebbing away.

Jennifer felt Alexandra's tongue expertly licking her pussy, finding all the sensitive spots with chilling accuracy. She knew how to tongue fuck her, and she was slowly nibbling her pussy lips with a pressure so erotically light that Jennifer thought she would pass out from the pleasure of it!

The two women ate each other out with a ferocity bordering on violence, each driving the other to greater effort. Suddenly, the dam broke.

Jennifer lifted her head. "OH GOD!" she yelled. "FUCK, ALEXANDRA! YOUR MOUTH FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD ON MY PUSSY! BITE MY CLIT! SUCK MY-OH GOD! I-I'M CUUUMMMIIINNGG!!"

Alexandra felt Jennifer's pussy tighten. She thrusted her tongue into her as Jennifer thrusted her pussy harder into her mouth, and then screamed. Pussy juice flowed into her mouth, and she lapped it up as fast as it came out.

Jennifer, in the throes of her orgasm, shoved her mouth hard into Alexandra's pussy and sucked hard, biting her clit. This threw Alexandra over the line.

"JENNIFER!" she yelled. "I'M CUMMING! OH, GOD! IT FEELS G-GREAT! OH, FUCK! I'M CUUMMIINNGG!"

Both women held on to each other as their orgasms rocked their bodies. Alexandra was crying out with each wave. Jennifer kept sucking her pussy, drinking her juice as fast as it was coming out.

It took five minutes for the tremors to subside. Jennifer then scrambled around and passionately kissed Alexandra. She could taste her own pussy juice on her lips.

Jennifer rolled off Alexandra and lay next to her. Alexandra rolled to her side and snuggled into her.

"You were fantastic," Alexandra said to her.

"You were great, too," Jennifer said.

"Why did you do this?"

"I told you. I find you attractive. I still do."

"I'm sorry I was so mean to you."

"Forget it. Really."

Alexandra smiled, and snuggled into Jennifer's tits, not caring what happened next.

Jennifer hugged Alexandra, glad that she was able to have her this way. She really did not like confrontations, and she really wanted to know why this woman didn't like her. She hoped that they could do this again sometime.

Suddenly, there was a commotion in the hallway outside their doorway that startled them. They listened, and heard muffled yelling, a couple of yells, then four distinct thumps. Then the door to Jennifer's room flew open, causing them to cry out in surprise. As soon as Jennifer saw who it was, she relaxed.

"Jeriku!" Jennifer said, relieved.

Alexandra shrieked, and tried to cover her nakedness with her hands. She blushed from head to toe, because the aroma of their sex was still heavy in the air.

"Do not fear, Alexandra," Jerry said. "I am not here for you. I told you that Jennifer could very well take care of herself. I just wanted to check that you two were OK. You see, there was a little scuffle out in the hall-"

"We heard," Jennifer said.

"Yes. Well, I saw Alex's friend sneaking around the halls, so I got Tommy and Yolanda and Sam, and we went to see what they were up to. There was a man with them. He had a bat, and they were outside your door. It looked like they were about to knock it in and beat you two. We happened upon them before they could do that and ...incapacitated them."

"What?" Jennifer and Alexandra said together.

They heard a scraping sound at the door, and they saw Yolanda dragging an unconcious girl into the room. It was Samantha, one of Alexandra's friends. Then they saw Sam drag in another person. It was a man, and he too was unconscious.

"Tommy is outside, keeping the crowd from coming in here," Jerry said. "He will get the other two in here once the crowd breaks up."

Jennifer and Alexandra could now hear Tommy barking orders to the floor inhabitants to go back to their dorms, for the police would be showing up shortly.

In no time, the sound in the hall died down, and they saw Tommy dragging the other two women, Dolly and Peaches, into the room. He shut the door behind him after that.

"Are you ok?" Tommy asked Jennifer and Alexandra.

"We're fine," Jennifer said, sitting up.

Alexandra was still nonplussed. She still laid down, keeping her back to everyone in the room.

"It's OK now, Alex" Jennifer said to her. "Come on and sit next to me."

"I-I'm still naked, and," she whispered, "we reek of sex!"

"Common in this room," Jennifer said.

Alexandra looked into her eyes. For some reason, she started to trust her judgment. She rolled over and sat up next to her. She saw the men sitting the unconscious girls up, and leaving the man where he lay. Yolanda had come over and was kneeling next to the bed. She was still naked from the waist up. Alexandra started to get up to go get her clothes.

Jennifer grabbed her arm and shook her head. "No. it's all right. You're safe here," she said.

Alexandra sat back down.

Tommy, Jerry and Sam found a place to sit and turned to the girls.

"Did you get your differences ironed out?" Jerry asked.

"I think so," Jennifer said.

"Yes, I think so, too," Alexandra said, checking her feelings. Her hatred had left, and she felt weird.

"Now what?' Jennifer asked.

Sam picked up the girls' clothes and handed them over. "I suggest you dress, and quickly," he said to them. "The police will be here soon."

"Get dressed, slave," Tommy told Yolanda.

"Yes, Master," she said. She got up and padded lightly to where her shirt and bra lay on her bed.

Alexandra looked at Jennifer. "I'll tell you later," she said to her.

The two women dressed quickly. In minutes there was a knock on the door, and the police came in. The men told the police of the scene outside of the room, and told them about the bat that the man carried.

After questioning them all, and checking on the three women, the police cuffed the man, woke him, advised him of his rights, and took him out. By then, Peaches, Dolly, and Samantha had regained consciousness.

Alexandra confronted her former friends. "What the fuck were you doing out there?" She demanded.

"You abandoned us! Samantha said. "You said we would be together for a long time. We were popular! Then you started getting all weird with your studies, you blew us off at the rallies and stuff!

"You drew away from us," Peaches said. "We were floundering out there, and people started to pick on us because you weren't with us! Then we saw you walking with that bitch over there, so we followed you to see what you were up to. We were outside when we heard you yell you were cumming. We knew then you were a dyke! How could we be friends with a dyke? So we got my boyfriend, and told him what was going on here, and he decided to help us."

"We were going to rush in and cover you with a blanket, and beat you until you begged us to stop," Dolly said. "Then these people showed up and knocked us out."

Alexandra's eyes were hard. This was something she could never do, and she was dismayed that her former friends were capable of it. She decided that it was time for the truth.

"It is true I am a lesbian," she told them evenly. "I have been that way for many years. I should have told you, but I was afraid of your reaction. Now I see I was justified. We wronged these girls here, and I came here to apologize. Jennifer and Yolanda are not slopes, or bitches, or dykes, or nothing. They are caring, loving people."

"You really got into their shit, didn't you?" Peaches said.

"I learned my lesson tonight, you cunts!" Alexandra shot back. "You can't treat people like shit and not expect them to retaliate!"

Sam, surprised, came up behind Alexandra and put his arms around her waist. Alexandra gasped, but then leaned back into him. Her curiosity was now driving her crazy, for some reason.

"You are wrong on one thing," Sam said to Alexandra. "You are not a lesbian."

The three girls on the floor gaped. Tommy and Jerry then stood in front of Alexandra and Sam.

"We fixed it with the police to spare you three," Jerry said evenly. "You had not done anything really. You had intent, but that was it. Now, you have been duly warned: Do NOT try to pull any shit with these women. ANY OF THEM! If I hear you tried, you will have to answer to me first. Is that clear?"

"We will not tolerate your antics anymore," Tommy said. "I will hold my tongue for now. If I hear of any of you three picking on anyone, and I do not care who, I will make sure that the entire campus know who you really are, then I will make sure you are expelled. Do I make myself clear?"

The three girls looked at the two men and quailed. They nodded their heads vigorously.

"Get out," Jennifer said. "I see you again, I'll rip you up myself!"

Dolly, Peaches, and Samantha bolted out the door.

I don't think we will see them for a while," Tommy said. "What do you think, Alex?"

Tommy turned, and saw why she didn't answer. She was leaning into Sam, her head back, and moaning, while Sam was kissing her neck. Her left hand was massaging the back of his head.

"I think that's our cue to get out ourselves, my friend," Jerry said.

Jennifer touched Jerry's arm. "Wait, Jerry," she said.

Jerry looked into her eyes, and read her need. He nodded.

"I think you and your slave will have time alone, it seems," Jerry said to Tommy while still looking at Jennifer.

Tommy looked and nodded. "Come, Yolanda," he said. "Let us go and enjoy ourselves. They want to be alone."

"Yes, Master," Yolanda said. She followed Tommy out.

"Thank you," Jennifer said.

"Anytime," Jerry said.

"I really need a man right now."

"I know. I understand."

"I think Alex and I will go to my room," Sam said, hearing Jennifer.

Alexandra's head shot up, and her eyes flew wide in a panic "No!" she said, shaking.

Sam immediately let go. "What's wrong?"

Alexandra became suddenly shy. "I-I have never been with a man before, except..." she said, trembling. "Couldn't we just stay here? I'm scared."

Jennifer understood. Alexandra needed the support of another woman who understood.

"You can use Yolanda's bed," Jennifer said. "She won't be back tonight."

Alexandra smiled, looking visibly relieved.

"You're all right with this?" Sam asked Jerry and Jennifer.

"Yes we are," Jerry said. "If Jennifer offered, that means she trusts you. I think Alexandra found a new friend in her. I trust her judgment."

Sam smiled. He had always wanted to see Jennifer nude, but now he had a really hot woman, and he was going to make sure that her first time with a man was good. He wondered about what she tried to say, but decided that she will tell him when she was ready. He looked at Alexandra, who smiled timidly. He took her hand and led her to Yolanda's bed.

"You did it again," Jerry whispered to her. "You gotta stop this matchmaking, woman. You don't know the kind of fire you're playing with."

"I did nothing of the sort!" Jennifer whispered back. "She needed a friend, and I wanted to end the feud. We did so, and found a friendship, and great sex, in the process. I saw Sam earlier, and knew she wanted to know how a man was. That blossomed on its own."

"You definitely had a hand in it!" Jerry said. He smiled.

Jennifer caught on. He was trying to rile her. She smiled and hit his arm playfully.