Jennifer's College Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daly helped Sherry and Angela clean the table. While in the kitchen, she decided to ask Angela for some information on the implications of those collars.

"Angela?" Daly said.

"Yes?"

"Can you explain something to me?"

"Depends. What do you want to know?"

"Well, I see those collars you and Sherry wear, and I know they mean a bond of sorts to your men, but I'm wondering how far that bond goes. I mean, I heard Sherry call Jason 'master', and he told me that Jerry was her 'Master'. I don't get it, completely. I mean, I know that the collars mean a dominance by all these masters here..."

"Hold on, Daly," Angela said. "I can see where this is going. OK. I am Eric's girlfriend. He is also my 'Master'. See how I said it? Now, Jason is also my 'master'. You see how I said that?

"You see, each of the women of our group is mated with one of the masters here, and they are our 'Master', but we are submissive to the others as well, by choice, and so we address them as 'master', as well. We know the difference by stressing the word for the one we are emotionally attached to. It's a game we play, and we don't play it all the time. Tonight we will, because you are in our midst, and Eric informed me on why you're here, and I will strive to help you understand your own feelings as they relate to the rest of us."

Wow! Daly didn't think she would get so complete an answer! Apparently Angela did not see her as a mistress yet, but was willing to help her along the way. She also said it was voluntary, and that raised another question.

"What if someone in your group decides not to 'play the game' anymore? Are they kicked out?"

"Of course not," Angela said. "I said it was all by choice. Just because you don't want to play the game doesn't mean we don't want you in our group. All it means is that you're not required to do anything you don't want to do. We don't force anyone to do anything around here. But I can tell you this: If you hurt any one of us, you will be out of here quicker than shit, and not invited back."

"Have you ever had to do that?" Daly asked.

"Once," Angela said, and had a look on her face that told Daly not to ask further on that subject.

Daly remained quiet while drying the dishes. Then, she heard the door open, and heard multiple voices and greetings. She schooled herself to finish the task at hand.

Out in the living room, Jason was hugging Jennifer. "I'm glad you came down, my sweet," he said to her. "It's been damn lonely this last month without you."

"Well, I have eight days here, lover. You can show me just how 'lonely' you've been! This is gonna be better than our nighttime sex calls. I can't wait to get that monster in me for real!"

Eric was greeting Tommy and Yolanda, and Sherry was swimming in Jerry's arms, kissing his face. Three other people waited outside the door. Eric saw a tall blond woman with a scar on her jaw, a brown haired, blue-eyed muscle man, and a thinner blonde gentleman.

"Com on in!" Eric said. "Jennifer, you want to introduce your friends?"

Jennifer broke from Jason. "Oh, I'm sorry. The lady is Alexandra. Call her Alex. That blue-eyed hunk next to her is her boyfriend Sam, and the blond one is Mark."

Mark stuck out his hand. "Hello. I'm Mark Colton."

Eric shook his hand, and was surprised at how firm his grip was for such a thin man.

"I'm Eric Thomlinson," he said. For some reason, Eric could not shake the feeling that he somehow knew this man.

"I know you!" Alex said. "You were up at the college about a month ago, weren't you?"

"Yes I was," Eric said, turning to her. "You must be the woman Jennifer told me about last week."

"Probably," Alex said sheepishly.

"And that makes you Sam." Eric said to the other gentleman.

"That it would," Sam said, shaking his hand.

"Well, come on in everyone. Have a seat in the living room. Jennifer, throw your things in your room, and get the other ladies, will you?"

"OK," she said.

"I'll help," Jason said, grabbing one of her bags.

"The rest of you can stow your bags in the dining room area," Eric said.

"My things will be stored in Sunflower's room," Jerry said.

Sherry looked at him. "You're not staying at my place?" she said, a little disappointed.

"I am," he said. "The items I am talking about are things that I had that Eric wanted."

"Oh," she said, relieved.

Everyone stored their items and returned to the living room. Eric pulled the chairs out of the dining room and placed them around the front of the couch. He put on some soft music, lit a fire in the fireplace, then sat down. By this time Jennifer and Jason returned with Angela and Daly, the latter carrying wine, cheeses, strawberries, and glasses. They placed these items on the small coffee table between the chairs and the couch, and they sat down.

Daly was amazed at the size of the group. Of the women that she saw, two of them had the same kind of collar that Sherry and Angela wore. She deduced that the short blond with the big tits was Jennifer, for she sat next to Jason, holding his arm possessively. She wondered how this woman could be the catalyst for all these people.

Once everyone was settled and had some refreshments, Eric spoke. "Now that we're all here, Lets start with introductions of the new people. I am sure that Jennifer has filled you in on who we are."

"I have to a certain extent," Jennifer said. "The rest they will have to find out as the evening rolls on."

"Even so," Eric said. "Alex, please start."

"Well," Alexandra said, "My name is Alexandra Rockford, from Chicago. I am a Law student up at the college. I used to be an enemy of Jennifer's until she befriended me and introduced me to Sam here. Oh, I also used to be a strict lesbian. That's all changed now, thanks to her as well."

Daly widened her eyes at this.

Sam chimed in next. "I am Sam Carver, second year law student, and dorm monitor. I too am indebted to Jennifer for introducing me to Alex, in a way. We two are here at her request. She has told us that she wants us to meet, and at some other time come to be a part of this group. I must admit that the idea excites me a lot, but I want to find out more about what I have first before I commit to any group."

"Fair enough," Eric said, "and thank you for your honesty. We value that commodity around here. OK, you next, Daly."

Daly cleared her throat. "Uh, my name is Daly Parker. I run the Music Shoppe over by Eric's office. I am a client of his. He invited me over tonight to help me understand something about myself, with all of your help. He also insisted that I meet you, Jennifer, since you seem to be the central figure of this group. I don't know what else I am supposed to say, other than Eric is a wonderful person, and I am a little nervous right now."

Eric smiled at her, then looked at Jennifer, who smiled to herself, and looked lost in thought. He interpreted that as a good sign, and continued.

"OK, Mark. Your turn."

"Uh, my name's Mark. Mark Colton. I am studying for my MBA right now. I am a friend with Jerry, and he introduced me to Jennifer about three days ago. Um, I want to apologize to Jason, her boyfriend, though, 'cause her and me—she and I..."

"Quite all right, Mark," Jason said. "Nothing to forgive. I'm not jealous. Continue."

Once again, Daly's eyes popped. Had she made it with all these men?

"Well, anyway," Mark continued, relieved, "She found out my secret, and not more than a couple of hours ago she tells me that she can fulfill that dream in me. I mean, she did a good job, and I thought she meant her, but she told me no, that she had another in mind. That's why I am here."

Eric and Jason looked at him, then at each other. Sherry looked at Jennifer, who nodded, giving Sherry the confirmation her look asked for. Daly still looked a little confused at all this.

"Well, now that the introduction are done, let's get down to brass tacks" Eric said. "I called this meeting because we have another dominant in our midst, and that person needs to understand their role. I am talking about Daly. Slaves, HIT THE FLOOR!"

Eric's exclamation startled everyone, on different levels. Jennifer, Angela, Sherry, and Yolanda all got on their knees in front of Eric. With a cry of surprise from Alex, Mark had also got on his knees in front of Eric.

"I see we have a new slave, Eric," Jason said.

"So it would seem," Eric said. "Slut, would you care to explain?"

Daly shot a look of surprise to Eric.

"When I met Mark," Jennifer explained, "I figured him to be a submissive. When Jason called me earlier, I figured that Daly and Mark might get together. You see, master, he is new to his submissiveness, and the Dominatrices at the school were drooling to add him to their stables, but I wanted his learning experience to be a better one. He has felt this way for a while, but had the bullheadedness of his male role models, and thought the man had to be the aggressor. I was able to bring his submissive side out, and I felt that your dominant and my submissive could get together, and learn together. I also felt that the other women of our group would like to be with him, at least once. I'm sure they'll be just as surprised as I was my first time with him."

Eric whistled at her intuitiveness. Daly was shocked at how thorough Jennifer was at scoping out a person, and amazed at how accurate she was at zeroing in at a person's needs, even if she didn't meet them first. She had pegged her need right to a tee. She wanted someone to learn with. She hadn't realized that until she heard it from Jennifer. She was fast coming to understand how this woman could be the centerpiece to this group!

"I see. Thank you, Jennifer. Mark, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, master Eric," Mark said. "I trust Jennifer."

"Don't we all," Jerry said. This elicited a surprised look from everyone.

Jennifer blushed.

"Daly, come over here," Jason said. "Sit by me. Tommy, you too."

Daly and Tommy went over to Jason, and sat down.

"Tommy, call our slaves over," Jason said. "Daly, listen to the timbre of his voice."

Daly listened.

"Jennifer, Yolanda, Mark. To us," Tommy said, in a commanding tone.

Jennifer, Yolanda, and Mark got up and went over to Tommy. When Yolanda knelt again, she removed her top and bra, exposing her large tits. Jennifer followed suit, allowing her tits to jiggle a little for her man.

Jerry appeared next to Tommy. "I am adding my slave to the mix," he said. "She was the first to determine her dominance, so she will be instrumental to her transition, and also she can help her in her dominance of the women. She seems to have a liking for them as well."

"I'm not sure on that, Master Jerry," Daly said, "I mean, sure, I made it with your slave, but it was at the height of passion..."

"Which belies your true nature Mistress Daly," Jerry said. "You are bisexual. Most female dominants are, I've come to find out. Sooner or later, they tend to go to one side or the other, depending on their orientation."

Daly thought on his words.

"Mistress Daly," Tommy said, "When you call your slave, remember to use a commanding voice. They respond to that. You first must make sure that BOTH of you want to play the game. It is sour when cooperation is not there. Remember, this is for both of your satisfactions, and you go only as far as you BOTH are comfortable going to."

"Good advice," Jason said. "Now, Mistress Daly, ask your slave his orientation."

Daly looked down at Mark. She found him gorgeous. "Slave, what is your sexual orientation?"

"I am heterosexual, Mistress," he instantly responded, in a distinctly reverent voice.

Daly felt a thrill go through her and land in her pussy, making her wet. A man responded to her command outside of a purely sexual content! She decided to test it a little further.

"I want you to strip, slave," Daly said to him. "I want you naked in front of all these women."

Mark looked surprised at her, and hesitated. Jerry instantly jumped on that hesitation, and pulled his head back by the hair.

"You are to do what your Mistress tells you, without hesitation. Is that clear, slave?" Jerry snarled.

"Yes, master!" Mark said instantly.

"You see how fast he was to discipline hesitation?" Jason said to Daly.

"Yes," she said, amazed.

"Do not hesitate in the least. Even if it is a game, if they sense your hesitation the slave will—Holy shit!"

Daly looked at Mark when Jason exclaimed, and gasped. So did the other women. Eric, Angela, Alex and Sam also came over, and gasped. Mark was back on his knees. He was sitting back on his heels, and his cock lay on the floor between his legs!

"Mark, how big are you?" Jason asked.

"I am 10 inches flaccid, and just over 13 inches when fully erect, master," he said, a little self-consciously.

Eric whistled. "He's bigger than you, Jason," Eric said in wonder.

"It would seem so," Jason said, also impressed.

Jennifer smiled. "I told you that you'd like it," she said to the women.

"Ooh, I want it first," Angela said, her gaze transfixed on that huge piece of meat.

"Daly?" Eric inquired.

Daly smiled, then looked down at Mark. A wicked thought came to her. "Listen to me carefully, slave. Each girl will take her turn with you, starting with Angela. You will please each of them as best you can. I will be last. Make sure you can last through it all."

"Yes, Mistress," Mark said.

"Good. Now lay on your back."

Mark lay down and spread his legs a little. His cock hung down between his legs and still hit the floor.

"Good God," Daly said, still goggling at the size of his cock. "Now the rest of you slaves are to take care of your master until it is your turn with my slave. I will pleasure Master Eric while you suck Mark's cock, Angela. Make sure it is nice and hard for the next person."

"Yes, mistress," she said.

"You're catching on," Eric whispered to Daly.

"I am awed at his size!" Daly whispered.

Alex was whispering to Sam at that moment. Soon, Sam nodded, and Alex turned to Jason.

"Do you think I could get in the queue?" she asked him

"I don't see why not," Jason said. "Ask Daly."

"It's fine by me," Daly said, "as long as I get to suck your man's cock while you are with Mark."

Alex looked at Sam, who smiled and nodded. "All right," she said to Daly.

Throughout all this time, the women had been stripping, and throwing their clothes on the couch. The men also had been stripping. Soon after, both Daly and Sam were stripped. Yolanda went to Tommy, Jennifer went to Jason, Sherry went to Jerry, Alex went to Sam, Angela went to Mark, and Daly went to Eric.

Angela knelt by Mark's crotch, reached down, and cupped his cock lovingly. "Ooh, this is such a beautiful cock!" She cooed to Mark, stroking the length of his shaft. Mark just grunted.

Angela bent down, and placed the head of his dick in her mouth. She teased the piss hole with her tongue as she stroked the shaft with both of her hands. Mark quickly stiffened from this attention. When he was semi-solid, Angela started to go down the shaft a small ways. She came off his cock and licked and sucked the shaft, then would plunge her head back down his cock until it filled her mouth. Mark was emitting a low moan now.

The other women were imitating Angela's movement with their man, watching what she did, then doing the same thing. All of the men were now moaning at the incredible blowjobs they were getting.

After a few minutes, Angela got off Mark's cock "I am passing you over to our deep throat specialist," Angela said to him. "Jennifer, it's your turn!"

"Goody!" Jennifer said as she gave Jason's cock a goodbye kiss. Jennifer then padded over to Mark, which had now become the center of a circle of people. Angela went to Eric.

"I think you go over to Jason now, mistress" Angela said to Daly.

Daly took Eric's cock out of her mouth with a plop. "OK," she said. She gently nibbled Eric's cock head, which made him jump, and then got up and moved over to Jason.

"She's a hot one, isn't she?" Angela whispered to Eric.

"You have no idea!" he whispered back.

Daly got to Jason, and gasped when she saw his cock. "Jesus! That thing is a monster!" she exclaimed.

"My pride and joy," Jason said. "Hope you can handle it. Take as much as you want without hurting yourself, all right?"

"Thanks," Daly said, still looking dubiously at it.

Jennifer got to Mark, then turned around and straddled his face. "I want you to eat me as I gobble your gorgeous cock," Jennifer said to him. "Tell me, has anyone ever taken your whole cock in their mouth?"

"N-No, never," he stammered, looking at one of the most beautiful pussies he had ever seen.

"Well, get ready for a treat," she said sexily to him as she lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

As she did this, Jennifer heard chairs scrape, and she saw the men lay down, and the ladies positioning themselves as she was on Mark. She smiled a small smile, realizing that they were all playing a Follow-The-Leader type of game, and if all goes the way it should, all the men will get deep-throated. She looked over at Daly, dubiously looking at her man's cock, and laughed inwardly. "I hope Jason gets her ready for THIS monster!" she thought to herself.

Mark's mouth was busily sucking Jennifer's pussy. When his lips nibbled her clit, Jennifer shivered in pleasure, and reminded herself to get to work. She grabbed the monster that was now staring at her. She took a deep breath, and plunged on it.

Her mouth stretched to its breaking point almost instantly. Not only was he long, he was thick as well! She worked up some spit as she licked his cock head, then plunged farther down. She went as far down as to the back of her mouth. Mark groaned in her pussy, and renewed his sucking, making Jennifer purr. Jennifer then backed up so that only his cock head was in her mouth. She grabbed the base of his cock, relaxed her throat, then slowly lowered her head again, easily slipping his cock into her throat. She then swallowed, allowing his cock to go down the right tube. Mark's mouth came off her pussy as his cry of surprise split the air.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed.

The other ten people stopped what they were doing, and gasped in surprise. Jennifer's lips were at the base of his cock. She had taken his entire length!

"How does she do that?" Alexandra asked, amazed.

"I've never been able to figure that one out," Jason said, with pride. "Angela can do it, too."

"Yes, but Jennifer is the champ at it!" Angela called over.

"I don't think I can do that," Daly said, a little intimidated as she watched Jennifer come off his cock, then plunge all the way down again.

"You have to relax your throat, and train your gag reflex, mistress," Angela called over.

"Give it a try with me," Jason said to Daly. "I am built similar to him. If you find you just can't do it, then stop. I'll help."

Daly looked back at Jason. "Thanks, I'll try," she said, and bent down to the task as the other women returned to their duties.

Daly relaxed her throat, blocking out the sighs of pleasure she heard all around her. She closed her eyes, held her breath, and descended on Jason's cock. She straightened her neck as his cock reached the back of her mouth, and felt his cock head slip into her throat. She willed herself not to gag, and stayed there until it went away, she took a ragged breath, and held it again. She then pushed down farther.

Jason grunted. He took his mouth off her pussy. "That's it, Daly!" he said through gritted teeth. "You're doing great!"

Daly preened at the compliment on a sexual skill she thought she would never attain.

After six more times down Mark's wonderfully large cock, and after Mark had thoroughly eaten her pussy, Jennifer got up on wobbly legs.

"OK, Sherry, your turn!" Jennifer said a little shakily, wiping her mouth. Marks cock was now fully hard.