Jennifer's Dark Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

Jennifer shook her cum-drenched head. "I really wanted you, Mr. Markman, but yes, it was the dark meat I wanted."

A smile started slipping across her lips. "I don't suppose I could coax you into a little action?"

"Sorry, Jennifer, the photos will have to do it for me. I won't cheat on my wife. But when it's late at night and I need a little spark, you know I will be looking at them....say, why not let me take some more, this time of your pussy?"

The wanton girl agreed, putting on a show for the black man with her fingers and pussy. Old Charlie, watching with intense interest, soon smarted another hard on, and coaxed the girl to bend across Mr. Markman's desk.

"Oh Charlie," she cooed as the old black janitor, slipped his massive cock into her tight wet and pulsating hole.

The janitor fucked the young girl like she was the last woman on earth. In and out he banged his nine inch dick into the girl's pussy, while Mr. Markman captured many of the thrusts on camera for his private collection. Charlie told the girl how firm her butt felt as he caressed her ass, and especially how wet her pussy was.

His dick slid quickly in and out of her slippery snatch, drawing ohs and ahs from the girl. It wasn't long before she screamed out in another orgasm, telling the man to "bang her hard with his dark cockmeat."

Charlie was happy to oblige, and soon was grunting and cumming for the second time in the evening.

As he pulled his dick out of the woman's cunt, Mr. Markman took one last shot, this one of Jennifer's cum-stained face. She appeared to be in a trance, her eyes closed, a smile on her face.

The picture was priceless. Later, in his photo album, he titled it: "Jennifer gets her black meat."

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12