Jennifer's Education Ch. 1

Story Info
Mom catches her in a compromising situation.
7k words
4.45
172.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, isn’t this a pretty sight?” Mom said.

When I heard my mother’s voice I was on my knees, with my boyfriend Tommy’s dick in my mouth, running my tongue around the head, while gently playing with his balls with one hand and jacking on the shaft with the other hand, the way he likes it.

When I turned, she was standing in the doorway to the living room with a dripping umbrella in her hand. With the rainstorm outside and the passion of our sexual frenzy, we hadn’t heard her car in the driveway.

I spit the dick out of my mouth like a bad oyster and stuttered, “M-M-Mom, what are you doing home? Oh, I’m so sorry. Please don’t punish me. I’ll never do it again.”

Tommy, too shocked to move or try to get dressed, managed to blurt out in a shaky voice, “M-M-Mrs. Sheldon, please don’t tell my parents and we won’t ever do it again.” Even in his fear, I noticed his dick stayed hard as a rock.

Mom laughed, “Oh, don’t be silly. Of course you’ll do it again.” She walked over and sat on the couch next to Tommy. “If you want to make a bet you’ll always win, bet that two teenagers, left alone, will start having sex. That’s what keeps the world going ‘round. And I meant what I said; it is a pretty sight. Tommy looks so young and strong, lying there with that big thing pointing at the ceiling, and you look so cute on your knees, Jennifer, with your tiny tits hanging down, your little butt in the air, and a mouth full of cock. It made me think of my high school days. I pushed everything except a cactus up my twat, until someone finally took pity on me and shoved a tongue up there, followed shortly by a big cock, for which I will always be grateful.”

I couldn’t believe it! “You mean you don’t care if we have sex?” I managed to blurt out.

“Of course not. Why do you think I put you on birth control pills when you were twelve years old? You didn’t believe that stuff about regulating your menstrual cycle, did you? I knew you were going to have a hot pussy. They run in the family. Your father, rest his soul, would fuck a snake, if someone would hold its head, and I’ve loved fucking and sucking since I can remember. I wanted to save you from having a kid too soon and ruining your life. I figured some fucking and sucking would settle your nerves and help your grades. The fact you’re on the honor roll speaks for itself. Now, why don’t you just go on with what you were doing and let me see if I can offer some advice.”

“You want me to suck Tommy off while you watch?”

“Why not? I love to watch people make love and I love to help young lovers. If young Tommy here is like most teenagers, his legs are hollow and full of cum and he can go all night. Before your father died, we belonged to a swinger’s group and we fucked and sucked with all our friends. Maybe I can offer some suggestions to make it better for both of you.” Mom stood and unbuckled the belt to her dress, unbuttoned the front, and stepped out of it. She was wearing a low-cut bra with holes so her nipples would stick out, a garter belt with stockings and no panties. I knew she had big tits, but seeing them in that sexy bra really made them look even bigger. Her dark brown areolas were as big as silver dollars, and her nipples looked as big as my thumb. The garter belt showed off her tiny waist to good advantage, and made her hips and ass look great. She has a dark complexion and her jet-black hair was matched by her thick patch of pubic hair, extending almost to her navel. Mom was a knockout! She sat back down and took Tommy’s dick, which was still as hard as a hammer, in her hand. Stroking it a few times, she said, “ Go ahead and give this sweet thing the attention it deserves.”

After a moment’s hesitation I leaned forward, took the head in my mouth, and ran my tongue around the head and licked the piss hole. Mom jacked it lightly and watched with interest as I stroked Tommy’s balls with one hand. I started alternating sucking the head and licking around the head. After a few minutes she said, “Do you two mind if I show you a little technique that you both might like.”

We were both in too much shock to answer, except to nod our heads.

I moved back. Mom licked around the head of Tommy’s dick a few times. Then she took the head inside her mouth, bobbed her head a few times, as if to adjust for size, then slowly took the whole seven inches inside her mouth, all the way until her nose was touching his ball-sack. She would take an inch or so, stop, let her throat adjust, take a little more, stop, until she had the whole thing down her throat. She waited a few seconds, then started bobbing her head. She would come all the way up the shaft of his dick, lick around the head, then sink back down, taking it all inside. It looked sexy as hell from my viewpoint, on my knees between his legs, a foot away from them. I could feel the pussy juice start to run down my thigh. I reached down and rubbed my clit, which felt like it was on fire. She kept this up for about two minutes before finally lifting her head and giving me a wink.

“Does that feel good, Tommy Boy?” Mom asked, looking down at him with a smile. Tommy’s eyes had rolled back in his head and he couldn’t answer. “Jennifer, why don’t you try deep-throating that lovely cock of his. Boys, and men too, love to see girls take their whole cock in their mouths. Licking and sucking the head are fine, but to get a guy going, there’s nothing like taking his dick in your throat, all the way to the pubic hair.”

“I – I don’t know, Mom. I’m afraid I’ll choke if I try to get it all in my mouth.”

“Don’t be silly. If you choke, just back up a little. It just takes a little practice and will make your man love you (or at least your mouth) forever, I guarantee.”

Being a girl who always thought that “Mother Knows Best,” I dutifully licked around the big cock-head and took it in my mouth. I did as I had seen Mom do, taking a little at the time, letting my throat adjust, and then taking a little more. Mom was right there, giving encouragement. “That’s it, Sweetheart just let your lips sort of crawl down the shaft. Bob your head a little and take a little more. Thaaats it, Darling, you’re getting close.”

I gagged a few times and had to back up an inch or so, but after about five minutes I was slowly dragging my lips up Tommy’s dick to the head, then slowly working my way back down to bury my nose in his pubic hair. It was while I had just the head in my mouth that I saw Mom throw her leg over Tommy’s head and settle her cunt just in front of his face. My cunt gave another throb and I lowered my head again.

*****

I was scared shitless when Mrs. Sheldon caught me with my dick in Jennifer’s mouth. I just knew she was going to tell my parents and there would go my Jeep forever, or at least until I got out of high school, which is the same thing. I just couldn’t believe it when she didn’t get mad and even took my dick in her own mouth and then taught Jenn to deep-throat. But the best part was when she straddled my chest and pushed that big ass right in my face. I had kissed Jenn’s pussy, of course, just to get a little spit on it to make my dick go in easier, but I had never seen a grown woman’s pussy before, except in the magazines my dad keeps out in his shop. Jenn’s pussy has very little hair and the lips are tight together. To lick inside, you have to pull the lips apart with your thumbs. Mrs. Sheldon’s pussy is covered with two-inch long curly black hair and her pussy lips gaped apart a little, so I could see her inner lips and clit. I could also see cunt juice dripping from her pubic hair and smell an earthy smell. It wasn’t an unpleasant smell, just different from Jenn’s scent. Of course, I knew what she wanted me to do and, for the first time in my life, I was crazy to suck and lick a pussy. If you’d told me yesterday I would want to do that, I’d of said you were crazy, but with all the sex in the air, two naked women in the room with me, getting a blow job from a daughter while her mother sticks her ass in my face . . . I couldn’t help myself.

I ran my tongue slowly from her clit all the way to her asshole and back, feeling her shudder. Used my thumbs to pull Mrs. Sheldon’s pussy lips apart and burying my face inside the outer lips, I sucked hard on the inner lips, running my tongue as far up her piss hole as I could, then taking her clit between my lips, sucking and sucking. After a few seconds of this, I ran my tongue back up her piss hole and lapped up her juice that was flowing like a fire hydrant. I could tell she loved it by the way she wiggled her ass in my face. With my hands on the cheeks of her ass, I pulled her down onto my face and licked and sucked as hard as I could. I knew I couldn’t keep this up for long. I could feel my balls tingling, signaling that I was about to cum.

*****

Whenever I feel Tommy’s dick throb the first time, I always take my mouth off and let his cum shot in the air. My friends at school who admit to sucking their boyfriends off all say they don’t like the taste of the stuff and don’t take it in their mouths, much less swallow it. That’s what I did this time, jerking my head back as the first gob jetted out of his hole, but I hadn’t counted on Mom, with her face inches from mine. She grabbed the throbbing pole and wrapped her lips around the head, jacking with one hand, while gently squeezing his balls with the other. I could see her cheeks bulge out as the big teenaged cock poured cum into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed four or five times, then, when her mouth was full the final time, she put her hand on the back of my head pulling me to her and used her tongue to open my mouth, forcing the mouth-load of cum into my mouth. I knew she wanted me to swallow it and, to tell the truth, I was so turned on by the whole thing, I wanted to also. It tasted kind of salty, not bad at all and I was sorry I hadn’t taken the whole load.

Mom said, “Let that be a lesson to you, young lady. You always swallow your boyfriend’s cum. Guys love to see you do it and they get hard again really fast. Now get down there and lick up that little bit that got away.”

I said, “Yes, Mom,” and got busy, licking around Tommy’s dick and in his pubic hair, then licking a few spots off Mom’s face as she moaned and grunted through a terrific orgasm from Tommy’s sucking her pussy. After a few minutes she rolled off Tommy and lay on her side, while we all caught our breath, then she turned around and started kissing him and licking her cum off his face.

“Mummm, I love the taste of my own cum, especially when it’s on a good looking face like this. Jenn, why didn’t you tell Mommy he had such a fine, big cock? Great body, handsome face, and a monster cock that stays hard all night – it just isn’t fair. Youth really is wasted on the young!” Tommy’s cock, true to form, hadn’t even drooped, much less got soft; in fact, it gave a few throbs when Mom started talking dirty. “Tommy Boy’s shot a load, he’s cleaned my kitchen for me (and done an excellent job of it, I might add) so it looks like Little Jenn is the only one left out. Why don’t you climb up on this pony and take a ride? I want to see it ramming in and out of your little pussy.” She jacked his cock a few times for emphasis. Actually, I had got off about three times from my finger in my cunt while I was sucking Tommy, but I was still hot as a jalapina so why spoil the illusion? I knelt on the couch, threw a leg over Tommy, and settled my pussy right down until I felt the head of his dick against my cunt lips. Mom held it steady and, as wet as I was, I sank right down to his nuts.

“Oh, Sweetheart, that looks so hot. Your pussy lips are all stretched out. When you slide up, they look like they’re clinging to his rod. When you sink down, they sort of slide up inside you. Does that feel as good as it looks?” I was too far gone to answer, so I just moaned and kept humping. The next thing I knew, I felt Mom’s finger go up my asshole and I let out an even louder groan. Tommy groaned at the same time, so I guess she did the same thing to him, or maybe it was just his orgasm. I felt his cock pump at least six times as I went through a mind-wrenching climax of my own.

*****

Mom knew Tommy had to be home before twelve, so after licking all our juice off Tommy’s dick, she made him get dressed, then had a talk with him before she sent him out the door. She said, “Tommy, if you enjoyed what we did here tonight, and I think you did, and if you want to ever do it again, which I think you do, you have to keep your mouth shut about it. I’m a respectable widow, and if anyone found out that I was fucking and sucking with teenagers I’d be ruined. I know you’ve probably told some of your friends that you’re fucking Jennifer . . .”

Tommy started shaking his head and protesting, “Oh no, Mrs. Sheldon, I would never say that about Jenn! I love her and respect her!”

“Pardon my Polish, but “bullshit,” Tommy! I know how boys your age are. You love to brag about your conquests. And that’s okay. That’s the way boys are. Just don’t go into details and don’t tell anyone you haven’t already told. I’m serious about this. The three of us can have a lot of fun if you don’t fuck it up, but if Jenn or I hear any rumors about this you will never get even a smell of either of our pussies again. You’ll be back to whacking off that lovely cock in your dirty socks every night instead of putting it to the use it was intended. Is that understood?”

He said it was and we both kissed him “Goodnight.” Mom said, “Oh, and another thing, Tommy. I don’t think we have to be so formal now. Anyone who’s had his tongue as far up my pussy as you doesn’t have to call me “Mrs. Sheldon.” When we’re alone, you can call me “Sue.” With that, she squeezed his still-hard cock through his pants and sent him on his way, a happy young man.

*****

As we heard Tommy’s Jeep turn the corner, I turned to Jennifer and held out my arms. “I guess you’re wondering what the hell happened to your sedate little widowed mom, aren’t you?” Jenn hesitated a moment, then came into my embrace.

We kissed a long, soulful kiss and, when our lips parted, she smiled and said, “Why, yes, I did wonder about that. I expected you to go through the roof when you caught us, but I liked your reaction much better. And I’m sure Tommy liked it, too. I think you have his full attention.”

“Well Dear, come on in to my bedroom. I’ll get us bottle of wine, you turn on the shower, we’ll both get cleaned up, and then let’s have a little mother-daughter chat.” When Jennifer came out of the bathroom, I was just shrugging out of my bra. “You know, big tits are fun, all the guys and most of the girls like them, but sometimes they are a pain,” I said, as I rubbed the strap marks on my back and around my nipples. I took off the garter belt, rolled down the hose and then poured two glasses of champagne. I handed Jenn one, and we clicked glasses. I said, “Here’s to my little Jennifer. It seems like just yesterday you were a baby, sucking on my tits, now you’re grown up enough to be caught sucking your boyfriend off. That is so cool!”

Jennifer giggled and blushed. “Oh, God, I’ve never been so embarrassed. To get caught like that . . . my face is still red.”

I giggled too. “Yes and I’ll bet Tommy’s dick is still red also.”

That got us both started and we were giggling like a couple of twelve-year olds as we sipped champagne and stepped into the shower together. I put her long, brown hair up in a bun on top of her head, covered a sponge with shower jell and rubbed her all over, especially between the legs on her pussy and asshole. Then I took the shower nozzle and set the adjustable head to “pulsating” and rinsed her off. I had her put her foot up on the shower seat, spread her legs, and did a very through job of rinsing her pussy and ass. She showed her appreciation by doing the same for me, except she had me bend over and made a large deal out of washing my pussy and asshole, even shoving a finger up each one to make sure everything was clean as a Kroger chitterling. We got out, dried off, refilled our glasses, and walked arm in arm back to my bedroom, still giggling and laughing.

When we were snuggled into my king-sized bed, with the lights dimmed, and our glasses filled, I began my story. “Jennifer, you know that my mother was very young when I was born and I was very young when you were born. Although she’s never told me so, I’m sure my mom got pregnant with me and had to get married. I guess she thought she would keep me from learning about sex by sending me to Hillmont, an all-girls school, as soon as I started maturing. Her plan didn’t work, because when girls (and boys) hormones start hopping, there’s little short of a straightjacket to keep them from having sex. My first roommate in boarding school was your Aunt Kathy. You know, of course, that she’s not really your aunt. She’s just my oldest and dearest friend, and also, my first lover.”

Jenn exclaimed, “I can’t believe what I’m hearing. You mean you and Aunt Kathy were . . . lesbians! Does Uncle Jim know about this?”

I patted her hand softly. “We weren’t really lesbians. At that age we were still experimenting to see what we were going to be. We tried girls and later, when we got the opportunity, we tried boys and, to tell the truth, we liked them both, so I guess you could say we’re bisexual. And yes, your Uncle Jim knows all about our thing for each other, and loves to watch and take part. The one thing guys like as much as getting their dicks sucked is watching two girls suck each other. And, if you think about it, the nice thing about being bi is that it really increases your chances of having a date on Saturday night.”

Jenn giggled and I continued, “On my first week at boarding school, when I was assigned to be Kathy’s roommate, at first I got some hostility from some of the other girls. You see, she was two years older than I was and had a lot of “little lady lovers” in the dorm already. Those little bitches just hated to lose her to a “new girl.” Of course, they didn’t “lose” her. She just brought me into her little group of friends and we all had a grand time. You just can’t imagine how horny a bunch of teen-aged girls, with no boys around, can get.

My first night in the dorm, she told me none of the girls wore any clothes to bed during the summer months. She said it was much cooler. When I came out from taking my shower, she was standing next to our bunk bed, completely naked. She was almost as tall then as she is now and she already had a fantastic pair of tits. They jutted out from her chest like two Sno-Cone cups, without any droop at all. Her blond hair was down to her shoulders and I noticed that her pubic hair was just a shade darker and trimmed into a heart shape.”

“She said, ‘You might as well drop that towel. We’re going to be together for a long time, so there’s no need for modesty.’ After a moment’s hesitation, I tossed the towel over the back of a chair. Of course, I was this little short, dark, freshman with tiny tits just starting to grow, and just a little fuzz on my twat. I was very intimidated by her big, blond beauty. She knew just what to do to put me at ease. She said, ‘Oh, you are so cute! I just love that you are so different from me. I’m blond, you’re brunette, I’m pale, you’re dark, I’m tall, you’re short.’ (I’m glad she didn’t mention that she had great tits and I had almost none.) She came over and gave me a hug, which means that my face was pressed up against her breasts. I felt a tingle in my twat I hadn’t felt before. She said, ‘We’re going to have so much fun and be such good friends, I just know it.’ With that, she flopped down on her bunk, the lower one, and said, ‘It’s “lights out” in a few minutes. We better get to bed.’ I climbed up the ladder to my top bunk, aware of her eyes on me.

12