Jennifer's Foot Job

Story Info
Jennifer has a fetish for giving footjobs.
7.8k words
4.75
111.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers

Authors Note:

This is a story written by Jennifer, one of my dedicated female readers (as if I have a lot of those). She has asked that I edit and submit her story for her. Since her feedback, and feedback from readers like her keep me going, I felt it would be a nice gesture on my part to grant her this request. Besides, I have noticed most foot fetish stories are written from the receiver's point of view and thought it would be nice to post one written from the givers viewpoint. Based on this alone I felt it was worth submitting. Those of you into this stuff I hope you enjoy the read, and feel free to email me your feedback. I will be sure to pass any and all feedback on to her.

* * * *

First I would like to describe what I look like and give a general description of what my interests are. On occasion men and women have told me that I am attractive. My name is Jennifer but I go by Jen. I am a 22-year-old straight female and stand approximately 5'8". My weight fluctuates between 130 and 135 pounds. I have shoulder length brown hair. I have been told my skin is olive in complexion (never understood what that is) I have size 8 feet, which I feel are too big. My legs are long and I have been complimented on them as being shapely and sexy. I am extremely active. I enjoy jogging and playing sports (volleyball, softball, and basketball.) Yes, I was quite a tomboy as a teenager and continue to keep myself in what I would like to consider fairly good shape.

My first experience with foot sex was with a boy I was dating in High School. I was in my junior year and active in sports as was he. Looking back now I was amazed at how quickly into our relationship he admitted he was attracted to my feet. I thought it odd, especially since I was self-conscious about my feet, feeling they were much too large. I gave my first foot job that night. After witnessing the affect my feet had on him and the end result of bringing him to complete orgasm as well as the feel of his hot seed on my feet and lower legs I was became hooked. I never missed an opportunity to get him off with my feet and toes. His infatuation with my feet was so great he never denied me the opportunity. We had regular sex as well, but it seemed we both preferred my giving him foot-jobs. Just the feel of his warm hard cock between my soles and toes excited me and made me hot. Watching the state of sexual bliss contort his face and how his body would lose control just before bringing him to orgasm with my feet gave me a sense of pleasure and control I never knew I could feel. Over time I had gotten so adept at recognizing his little body sounds and reactions that I was somewhat able to use my feet and toes to prolong his feeling of pleasure just before Cumming. I have to admit at times one could argue it bordered on torture as he created quite the commotion while pleading with me to finish him off. As sadistic as it sounds, I got a lot of pleasure out of it, as did he because it always resulted in a copious amount of cum covering my toes and feet. We remained together up until graduation and then parted ways. Since that time I have not been able to find such a sole-mate. I have no problem getting dates and I have a good time on most of them. However, I long for another guy who is into my feet. The feel of a cock between my feet and against my soles is something I greatly miss and long for again. Recently I came to the realization that I have to be more assertive and to take action if I am going to find such a mate. The following story illustrates my actions.

I was really hoping Joe would turn out to be the one. I had dated others, mostly pretty boys, I picked up or who picked me up during a hot night on the town. Most of them I wasted little time with. We would either end up at their place or mine, and during a session of heavy petting I would begin to work my feet into their cock and balls. They normally viewed it as a normal part of the petting and in essence not pay much attention to my actions. I figured someone who was into feet would immediately catch on to my obvious desire and waste little time locking my size eights around their cock and go to town pumping their rod between my arches to my hearts content. Ahhh, but such was never the case as the heavy petting usually ended up in a session of routine sex. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed this a great deal and my sexual desires were usually satiated, just not my fetish desire. The latter of which always left me feeling not quite full.

I really liked Joe. We had been dating for close to 9 months and I felt the time was quickly approaching for us to take it to a new level. Joe was not the best looking guy I had ever dated but what he lacked in looks he made up for in character and style. For starters he is older than I. At thirty-five he impressed me with his youthful outlook on life. Not to mention he had what I like to call a beautiful cock. By that I mean it was just the right size for me in width and in length. He was nicely circumcised and the head swelled to a smooth bulbous look when he got excited. His cock length (when fully hard) I would guess to be six inches, which I found to be just right for me. I often fantasized about using my feet to play with his beautiful cock.

Joe and I have been living together for the last 3 months of our relationship and we have pretty much settled into a routine. It was Friday night and we finished up the evening with a dinner and a movie out on the town. I had planned for this night several weeks ahead of time. I had pampered my feet and toes by soaking them and applying lotion to them every chance I got. I then capped it off with a pedicure earlier that day. My feet were silky smooth and supple. My legs were smooth as silk. I knew my legs turned Joe on and I hoped they would serve me well tonight.

When we arrived back at our apartment it was only 10:30 in the evening and so I went to the bedroom and took off my clothes. I threw on my bathrobe leaving just my panties on underneath and then made my way to the bar to fix us a nightcap.

When I returned I noticed Joe had taken his normal position in his leather chair and had begun to watch TV.

I walked over and handed Joe his drink. He looked at me quizzically asking, "Okaaay? Why the drink. What's the occasion sweetie?

Playing along I smiled and sat down on the thick leather armrest to his left. Facing him I placed my feet between his legs.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I leaned down and gave him a long kiss saying, "Nothing dear, just feeling frisky is all. Besides, looks like you could use a drink."

Joe leaned back and smiled asking, "So you want to fool around kitten?"

"Kitten" was what he called me when he was in the mood. I giggled and began to unbutton his shirt, "What ever gave you that idea?"

Joe leaned forward and raised his arms over his head as I pulled off his shirt tossing it on the floor behind the chair. I took of my robe tossing it behind the chair as well. He reached over and began to rub my legs pulling them into his bare chest. I began to slowly flex my ankles rising up on my toes and back down again pressing my feet deep into his crotch. Joe closed his eyes and continued to rub my thighs and calves occasionally kissing them. It did not take long before I could feel his cock growing and pressing through his pants against my right ankle. I raised my right foot slightly and began to press my toes onto his cock, rubbing them into the head of his cock. After a while I could tell this was getting him hot as I could feel his chest rapidly rise and fall against the side of my legs.

By the feel of his cock I could tell he was at full length and it was straining inside his pants to be set free. I reached down and unzipped Joe's fly and undid his belt. Joe did not waste any time in pulling off his pants. He began to pull his boxer briefs off but I stopped him by saying, "No let me."

I slid the toes of my left foot into the slit at the front of his trunks and my right foot underneath the front of the waistband and began to pull them down slowly.

I smiled at Joe's expression as he watched my feet. I whispered, "I like using my feet for this."

He said, "So I noticed."

He reached down and began to rub my ankles and instep. I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity as I began to fondle the head of his cock with the toes of my left foot. I heard Joe release a soft moan in response to my toes. I looked over at him and could see his eyes were closed. His grip on my lower legs became slightly firmer as he lowered his head and began to kiss and suck hard on the side of my right calf muscle. I could feel he was working on giving me a hickey.

He raised his head briefly saying, "I am marking this spot."

I smiled and said, "In more ways than one as I nodded toward his crotch." I flexed my left toes up inside his shorts lifting up his trunks in a tent-like fashion showing him a wet spot the size of a quarter.

I smiled back at Joe teasingly, "Oh look at what my toes made you do."

Joe giggled and resumed giving my leg, which after all was said and done, turned out to be a very dark hickey. I slowly finished sliding his shorts off using my feet and once I got them down to his ankles Joe kicked them off.

I slid my feet back in between his legs ensuring to keep his cock hard.

Joe responded by hugging my lower legs into his chest saying, "Those are some talented feet you have there kitten."

I smiled down at him saying, "Honey, you don't know the half of it."

Joe continued to rub my legs saying, "Your legs are so smooth and sexy."

We remained like this for several minutes. I began to feel his heat rising as his excitement grew and it was making me noticeably excited as well as I felt myself getting wet. His breathing increased and I decided it was now or never for me to take full control. I placed both my feet in his lap sandwiching his stiff member between my insteps. I locked my big toes and slowly began to stroke him from the base of his shaft to his bulbous head. Joe immediately responded by throwing his head back and moaning softly with each of my slow deliberate strokes. Feeling his hard member between my feet sent a wave of excitement that ran from my feet up into my thighs. A feeling I had not felt in a long time.

I released a small sigh and reached over running my fingers through his hair asking, "Are you enjoying this honey?"

Joe opened his eyes and responded immediately, "Are you kidding, your feet feel amazing, they are so soft and your legs are amazing."

I smiled at him, "So would you like me to continue?"

Joe closed his eyes again and moaned, "God yes."

I stopped stroking him saying, "Okay, I have to get something I will be right back." I jumped off the chair and came back with a bottle of oil.

I placed my feet on either side of his cock, and began to soak his cock and my feet with the oil. I ran my fingers between my toes ensuring they were fully covered as well.

Joe looked up at me and smiled, "You have done this before haven't you."

I smiled back down at him, "A long time ago when I was in High School."

Joe looked at my oily feet and then took a deep breath saying, "Don't stop kitten. Show me what those feet can do. It feels soooo good right now."

That was all I needed to hear. I became excited and clamped my insteps around his cock forcing it to point straight up and down. I began to pump my legs up and down in a slow rhythm. I leaned my legs to the right pressing my legs against his abdomen and chest pulling his cock along as well. I continued to pump my feet, stroking his cock and sliding my legs along his torso as well. I knew Joe would enjoy the feel of my smooth legs sliding along his stomach and chest as much as he would the feel of my soft feet on his cock. I slowly let my body slide off the armrest and leaned into him resting the right side of my body partly on the chair and on him. I slipped my arm under his neck as I continued to slide my legs against him and pump his hard cock with my feet. I watched as his cock slid between my feet and each time the head of his cock rubbed against my ankles I felt it twitch with excitement eliciting a soft grunt from Joe as well. I smiled realizing how sensitive his cock head was becoming. In the past I played with it enough in my hands and loved flicking it with my tongue when I gave him head so I knew just where those sensitive glands were under the head. Those same glands were brushing against my right ankle with each stroke and I knew he was enjoying what I was doing to him. I pumped him some more with my feet and then reached in between them with my left hand grabbing the head of his cock with my fingers I began to rub the sensitive glands underneath the head with my thumb and index finger while I pumped his shaft between my feet. As soon as I began to rub the head of his cock between my fingers, I felt every muscle in Joe's body tighten as he threw his hips up in the air responding to my touch. He kept his back arched as I relentlessly continued to rub his cock head and pump is shaft between my soft insteps without a reprieve. I relished the immediate control I was having on him as I controlled his reaction. I sighed and slid my body further into him pressing my face into his neck giggling at his body's predictable response to my fingers and feet. Joe's breathing came in short gasps with each pumping of my legs and feet and torturous twirling of my finger and thumb around his sensitive cock head. His lower back remained arched off the chair and I thought how his muscles must have been growing weary and surely he could not hold this position much longer. He gripped my legs tightly pulling them into his chest. His moans became longer and drawn out as I kissed and licked his neck moaning in response to his body movements saying, "Oh Yesssss, oh Yesssss I love this."

Joe gasped, "Oh I love your fingers and soft feet...don't stop."

It did not take very long before Joe worked himself into a sweat. I loved the feel of his moist body against mine and the feel of my legs sliding against it. After several minutes he began to lower his hips as the strain was more than what his muscles could sustain.

By his verbal sounds and breathing I could tell he was quickly becoming more excited. I pulled my face out of the crux of his hot neck and looked down at his hard member sandwiched between my feet. I whispered into Joe's ear, "Would you like me to run your cock between my toes?"

Joe opened his eyes and said, "That would feel nice."

I smiled and sat back up on the armrest of the chair. I threw my hair to one side and leaned forward grabbing his stiff throbbing member with the fingers of my right hand and held it upright as I spread the toes of my left foot and guided the shaft between the big toe and second toe. I have fairly long toes and since this was the first time I had his member between my toes I was surprised at how tight a fit it was, especially since I was gripping it from the side where it was not so wide. I did the same with the toes of the right foot placing them on top of the other toes. As I did this I could see Joe's body move beneath me as my toes locked in place. I smile down at Joe saying, "Are you sure your ready for this foot job honey?"

Joe did not take is eyes off my feet, "Oh yes this feels so good."

Keeping my toe lock on his shaft just below the head I slowly began to turn both ankles out creating a club footed affect. As I did this I could feel the width of his cock increase as my toes circled around his cock forcing them to spread apart even wider. Were it not for the length of my toes I would be hard pressed to fully accept his cock between them in this manner. Joe was feeling the tight sensation between my toes as well as he grunted and gasped feeling my toes tighten even further around the shaft of his cock. I looked at Joe who was watching what I was doing and could see a hint of pain shoot across his face. Soon I had my feet turned out as far as they would go. I smiled down at Joe brushed the hair from my face and said, "Whew! Glad that is over with. It's a nice tight fit so I don't think your cock is going anywhere." I wiggle my toes up and down getting use to the feel. After a while of this I recognized the slightly glazed look in Joe's eyes and how the muscles in his jaw slackened allowing his mouth to become slightly ajar. I giggled saying, "You're really enjoying this."

Joe reached out cupping the lower part of my right leg in his hands saying, "Your legs and feet are beautiful Jen."

By holding his cock in such a manner between my toes with my ankles turned out, it caused my knees to touch in a knock-kneed fashion above his cock, forcing the lower part of my legs to angle out with my heels pointing in opposite directions; my left heel towards his feet and the right heel towards his head. I had to admit it was a strange position, however, past experience with my High School sweetheart told me it would increase his arousal a great deal.

I could tell it was working as Joe's state of excitement increased. This position accentuated my long slender calves and Joe, being the legman he is, immediately began to rub my right lower leg. It did not take long before I felt his cock begin to throb between my toes.

I laughed, "I can feel your heart beat through your cock between my toes. I am going to make you cum hard honey."

I leaned to the left to make sure I had my left toes lined up properly. I had to ensure the webbed skin between my toes would make contact with those "Oh so important" glands at the head of his cock when I jerked them up. At the same time the webbed skin between the toes of my right foot would rub the rim of his cock head on the opposite side. I knew he was going to go crazy as soon as he felt this sensation.

I reached down in the chair for the bottle of oil and squirted a liberal amount over my toes and the tops of my feet. The oil, combined with the soft light in the room created a gentle glow off my skin. I commented, "That should make it much smoother."

Placing my hands under my knees I began to pull my toes up his cock towards the head in a slow deliberate manner. As my tightly clenched toes slowly squeezed up his cock shaft I could feel the small ring-like ridges along the walls of his shaft rub against the inside of my toes. Joe began to moan softly as he felt my toes making their way up toward his sensitive swollen head. Joe rubbed the long flexing slender muscles in my lower legs, running his hands from my ankles to my upper calves. I smiled realizing from experience what was about to happen as I felt the web of skin between my left toes catch on the head of his cock and those sensitive glands beneath it. I turned to watch his facial expression; it was like a bolt of electricity shot through his body and I thought he was going to cum right then. His body shook uncontrollably and he grunted loudly.

I could not help but let out a short giggle as I slowly slid my toes back down offering him some relief. Joe quickly attempted to regain his composure while I did this by taking quick short breaths as I started the process all over again slowly pulling my toes back up his throbbing shaft.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair asking playfully, "You doing alright down there honey?"

Joe laughed, gasping excitedly, "Oh my God Jen, oh my God I never felt anything like that. Your toes are amazing and you know how your legs turn me on. This is incredible, your feet are incredible."

That's what I needed to hear from him. I leaned over and kissed him saying, "The pleasure is all mine. Do me a favor and hold on as long as you can. I can go on all night. My legs are strong, I doubt they will tire before I make you cum."

Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers