Jennifer's Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Was it worth it?
6.9k words
4.12
52.5k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers

Jennifer didn't know whether to be happy, sad or disgusted. She lived with her grandfather and, much as she loved him, she was becoming a young lady now and wanted her own space, wanted to be treated like a woman. Should she be sad that her aunt and uncle had split up? She was their regular babysitter and knew them both very well but wasn't too surprised when her aunt told her the news. She had always looked on her uncle as a dirty old man, always checking her out when she came round, always hugging her a little too long, always finding an excuse to brush against her. So, no, she wasn't surprised but it wasn't the separation that was making her sad.

She had finally convinced her grandfather to let her go on vacation with them and she had been looking forward to it for some time now. She had even bought herself a tiny bikini, without her grandfather's knowledge, that she knew would make her uncle's eyes pop out when he saw her. Now she thought she wouldn't have the opportunity to tease him as he deserved.

But those feelings had changed when her aunt angrily announced that her ex-husband still intended to go on their dream holiday, even if he had to go on his own. This news had given Jennifer an idea and she had called him hoping to plead her case and beg him to take her with him. The fact that he pretended to be reluctant only made her beg even more, a situation that she couldn't know her uncle was revelling in. Eventually he gave into her pleas and agreed that she could accompany him. So that was why she was happy.

But why was she disgusted? Her uncle had said she could still go on holiday with him but there was one condition. She would have to go with him as his girlfriend. Jennifer could imagine his wandering hands feeling up her pert bottom; she could imagine him making the most of their close quarters, accidentally on purpose dropping his towel whenever he came out of the shower; and she shuddered at the thought of what it would be like if he decided he wanted more out of their arrangement while they were away. So she was disgusted at the thought of a man as old as he was touching her. She was disgusted at the thought of what other people, even strangers like the hotel staff, would think of a young girl like her holding hands with a man old enough to be her father. And she was disgusted with herself that she had accepted his condition and was now packing her suitcase, including the tiny bikini, ready to leave for the airport.

As her loving grandfather waved her off at the departure gate, she turned to see her uncle waiting for her, a smug, self-satisfied grin plastered across his face. She tried her best to ignore him but even in the departure lounge he kept his arm around her in a very proprietorial manner. As soon as they were seated on the plane, however, it got even worse. He shocked her first of all by fastening her seat belt, taking far too long to ensure that the belt stretched tightly across her small waist. As the air hostess brought them blankets to relax under she felt his hand caressing her thigh, high enough that she actually thought he was going to touch her pussy. Worse than any of that, however, was the tingling between her legs that she could do nothing to stop and almost made her wish he would touch her in that special place.

She had had a few boyfriends at school and, even though she was now eighteen, she had refused to let any of them go too far. Yes, one had touched her small breasts and another had even managed to prise her legs apart long enough to run his hands up to the very top but she had always kept her clothes on and no boy had ever seen her naked. She loved her grandfather too much to run the risk of getting pregnant and believed the easiest way to avoid such a calamity was to ensure no boy ever got close enough to break through her barriers.

Thankfully they reached their holiday destination without further incident and Jennifer dared to believe that her uncle may yet act like a gentleman and remember that he was her father's brother. Even so, she could not deny that there was something about him, something that the boys at school didn't seem to possess and she knew she wanted to find out what it was. The moistness between her legs made her suspect that it was just his raw sexuality but she knew that wasn't something she could even think about.

She knew all the boys at school lusted after her and even some of the girls seemed to allow their hungry eyes to feast on her body a little too long in the showers after games. Ever since she had started to develop she had become the centre of attention at family gatherings and school dances but now she found herself in a situation that was far from her comfort zone and one which she knew could easily get out of hand.

She decided to take the matter in hand and, once they had unpacked in their adjoining rooms she told her uncle that she was heading down to the pool. He decided to join her as soon as he was ready but he knew he could never have been ready for the sight of his niece as she walked out of her room. She had on the bikini, the one she had bought with the sole purpose of teasing him, and when she saw his reaction she knew she had chosen well.

It was white, the bra no more than two tiny triangles of material which covered her nipples and not much else. When her uncle's eyes were finally able to move down from those gorgeous breasts, down as far as her thong, he was met by yet another tiny triangle which, if it got wet, he was sure would disappear into her pussy of its own accord. When she smiled and turned away from him, walking down to the pool side, she knew he would now be staring at her pert bottom.

That's exactly what he was staring at and the cock in his shorts had already to grown to its full length, throbbing in excitement at the thought of what he had in store for this young tease while they were away from the restrictions of family eyes and family disapproval. What was turning him on more than anything, however, was the fact that the back strap of her bikini bottom had obviously sunk between her round cheeks so that her arse appeared naked and he vowed it wouldn't be too long before it finally was.

All afternoon he had to struggle to contain himself as his niece tormented him, diving into the pool or climbing out soaking wet; bending over in front of him as she pretended to dry herself after her swim; asking him to rub sun tan lotion on her back, knowing only too well the effect she was having on her uncle, laughing to herself as she saw him having to adjust his position so that his erection was not too obvious to the other guests.

Finally he could take no more and announced that he was going back to his room to get ready for dinner. He had to hold his towel in front of him to ensure no one noticed the large bulge at the front of his shorts. He knew she was laughing at him but he also knew that he would get his revenge and very soon his teasing niece would learn the error of her ways.

Jennifer didn't stay too long by the pool either. As soon as her uncle had gone there seemed to be an unending stream of men who wanted to approach her as she lay there in her tiny bikini. She could see some of their wives and girlfriends glaring at her but she didn't understand what she was supposed to have done. It was just the same whenever her grandfather invited family round. Her uncles and male cousins would always seem to forget the women in their lives and concentrate almost entirely on her. It didn't please her aunts or their daughters but there was nothing she could do about it.

What was it about her that seemed to reduce men to raging sex maniacs? The boys at school seemed to be only interested in getting their hands up her school skirt or pawing her breasts. Now the other guests were making lewd suggestions as they offered to rub in her sun lotion. Men were imbeciles, she concluded. No, they were worse than that; they were disgusting imbeciles.

So she had retired to her room and relaxed before it was time to prepare for dinner. She knew she would have to accompany her uncle again but surely he would behave himself in a public restaurant. Wouldn't he? Either way, she knew she better not keep him waiting so she had her shower then began to get dressed. It was only then that she realised that her case was not where she had left it.

When she had returned to the room and noticed it had been moved she presumed it must have been the hotel staff. But now that she thought about it she was sure she had heard a noise when she was in the shower and had the creepy feeling that she was being watched. What was even worse now was the fact that she couldn't find any of her panties. She knew that she had packed them so she didn't understand what could have happened to them. She suspected her uncle might be playing some kind of trick on her but, if that was the case, then it was a mean trick. What could he possibly want with her panties?

Deciding not to give him the satisfaction of asking, she got dressed and decided to wear the sarong that her grandfather had bought for her. She knew it was just his clumsy attempt to make sure she was hidden from lustful eyes and she loved him even more for trying to protect her. Tonight it would have the added advantage of foiling her uncle's perverse attempt to embarrass her.

She was ready by the time he wandered into her room, not even bothering to knock. She scolded him for invading her privacy, pointing out that she could have been dressing when he had come in. If she thought he would be apologetic then she was badly mistaken. Instead he simply grinned at her and whispered, "Maybe next time," into her shocked ear.

She was still shaking in anger and embarrassment when they were led to their table in the restaurant but she started to relax when her uncle ordered a bottle of champagne and she thought that maybe the evening wouldn't be too bad after all. She was badly mistaken.

As soon as the waiter had taken their order her uncle turned his full attention to her once again. Each time she took so much as a sip from her first glass of champagne, her uncle topped it up again. After doing this a few times, she realised that he had deliberately positioned the ice bucket across the table so that each time he reached for the bottle his arm would brush against her breast. She almost laughed at the childish ploy but couldn't deny that the continuous stimulation was having an effect on her nipples. She could feel them growing and this was having a further effect between her legs. She remembered that she was naked beneath her sarong and wondered if anyone would notice if her juices left a damp patch on the back of her sarong or on her chair.

She didn't have time to worry about that, however, because her uncle was becoming bolder, himself buoyed by the amount of alcohol he was consuming. He kissed her softly on her cheek and reminded her that she was supposed to be playing the part of his girlfriend and only that reminder saved him from a slap across his face. What he said next, however, shocked her to her very core.

"Do as you are told or I will tell your grandfather what a cock-tease you have been today and how you came down to dinner without any panties."

Now she knew for sure that it was this hateful man sitting next to her that had stolen her underwear. Now she knew that she had put herself in an insidious position by coming away with him. And now she knew that she was at his mercy if she wanted her grandfather to go one believing that she was the innocent girl he wanted her to be.

She steeled herself for what would come next but, even so, she was startled when she felt her uncle's hand on her thigh. She instantly regretted wearing her sarong because she knew it had a split the whole way up and she shuddered as she thought about just how far her perverted relative would go.

If his hand on her thigh was bad enough, when he found the gap and prised her legs apart, she thought she would die of shame. And she thought she would explode with lust. Feeling his rough hand on her naked skin sent thrills through her body that she knew were wrong, wrong and wonderful in equal measure.

When his hand moved agonisingly upward she inadvertently slid forward, wanting nothing more than to escape his unwelcome advances, wanting nothing more than his fingers to stroke her dripping slit. She knew that anyone watching her would see her acting as only a slut would and she knew her grandfather would be ashamed of her. Most of all, however, she knew she wanted her uncle to touch her most private place.

When he finally reached his goal and felt her juices pouring from her desperate pussy, he stopped. She moaned aloud in frustration and was shocked to suddenly see the waiter standing in front of the table holding their starters in his hands. He looked down at her, mystified at her reactions, but her uncle simply withdrew his hand and began to lick his fingers before he started his meal

"Like mother, like daughter," was all he said as he tucked into his first course.

The rest of the meal passed without incident but Jennifer couldn't help but think that her evil uncle wasn't finished with her yet. He seemed to be lingering over his coffee, almost as if he was waiting on something, when another couple approached their table. The waiters quickly brought two more chairs for the newcomers and it was obvious that her uncle knew the man and woman. What wasn't so obvious was exactly what he had in mind.

Jennifer soon found out and immediately wished she had never even met her father's brother, far less having agreed to this sordid deal just so that she could go on holiday. She knew he held the upper hand with his threats to tell her grandfather how she had been behaving but she really didn't think she could take much more of this.

Having asked the couple to join them, her uncle now introduced her as his girlfriend and Jennifer suddenly found herself sitting opposite a woman she had never met before with two older men on either side, one she knew very well and hated, the other she didn't know at all. That was soon to change.

As soon as the waiter had brought another bottle of wine and Jennifer's glass had been refilled, her uncle proposed a toast.

"To good wine, good friends and good sex."

Jennifer couldn't believe that even her uncle could be so bold, and so loud, in such a public place but the others simply lifted their glasses and joined in the toast. Having taken a sip of their wine they all turned to her, wanting to see if she would join in too. She hesitantly lifted her glass but, when her uncle placed his strong hand on her thigh and glared at her, she knew what she had to do. Raising the glass to her mouth she attempted to taste just a little as the others had done but he was having none of that. Tipping up the bottom of her long stemmed glass, he ensured that she drank almost the full amount in one swallow. It was either that or the wine would have spilled over her top. The last thing she wanted was for these strangers, or any other diner for that matter, to see her making a mess like a child. She longed to be seen as a grown up and tried to tell herself that this was how adults behaved.

Feeling the effects of too much wine she gently placed the glass back on the table, only to discover that the newly arrived guest at their table had now placed his hand on her other thigh and both men seemed to be intent on pulling her legs apart. Her uncle leaned over to her and whispered into her ear to remember their deal or her grandfather would hear about how she got drunk and let a stranger touch her in public.

Jennifer knew that she was trapped and resigned herself to what was going to happen, still believing that they wouldn't go too far in public. When the stranger's hand inched up her naked thigh, however, she began to doubt even that.

Sure enough, within minutes the man's fingers reached their target and began to touch her over-sensitive lips, running up and down them ever so gently. When he realised just how wet she was already he became even more bold, fully believing that his friend had told the truth after all; his new girlfriend was a slut and was up for anything.

Jennifer tried to move back in her chair but her uncle's firm grip prevented her from going anywhere. As the stranger took encouragement from her pouring pussy juices he slowly inserted a single finger between her lips and entered her tight hole. She had to grab hold of her napkin and pretend to dab at her mouth when, in reality, she was biting down on the linen to stop herself from moaning in delight. She could do nothing, however, to mask the wet sounds the man was causing to rise from beneath the table and from between her legs as he began to push his finger in even deeper, even faster. She could hear them, her uncle and the stranger could hear them and even the woman sitting opposite her, smiling at her, could hear them. She was mortified that such a thing could happen to her; she was mortified that such a thing could happen to her in such a public place; and she was mortified that such a thing could happen to her in such a public place with her grinning uncle watching her so intently.

she had just about lost control when she suddenly felt the man's thumb reach up and stroke her far too sensitive clit. Her face burned in shame and arousal as she bit down on the napkin again. Tears started to well in her eyes as she knew she was about to cum at the hands of this man and her uncle and there was nothing she could do about it.

The napkin could no longer disguise her moans of pleasure though and, as the biggest orgasm of her young life washed over her, she threw back her head, closed her eyes and gave herself up to the moment. The waves of pleasure seemed to go on for a very long time and she never wanted them to stop but, like all good things, they did indeed eventually subside and stop. Her head slumped forward as her body slowly returned to normal and when she opened her eyes and raised her head she was horrified to see the whole restaurant staring at her, her uncle still grinning at her and the woman opposite putting away her phone.

"That should be a nice momento to send to your grandfather but I think it's time we got out of here and go to the club," declared her uncle as he paid the bill and practically dragged her past the mixture of disgusted and jealous looks that the other diners threw at her.

Jennifer was in a daze after all that had happen. She had drank too much wine and had allowed herself to be used by the two men in a way that would have shocked her dear grandfather. Her shame was compounded when she thought about how the woman had recorded the whole episode on her phone and knew that her guardian would be thoroughly ashamed of the way she had behaved.

Before she knew where she was the perverted trio that had manipulated her so easily had led across the road from their hotel to a seedy looking nightclub. Jennifer had barely noticed it when they had arrived earlier in the day but now it was ablaze with lights and she was led through the suspicious looking doorman, down a flight of stairs and into a large darkened room which was dominated by a revolving stage.

It was only when the other three had settled her into a booth with each of the men on either side of her that her eyes became accustomed to the low lighting and she looked up at the stage. Jennifer couldn't believe her eyes as she watched a woman strip off all her clothes, dancing around the stage, throwing her skimpy garments to the leering men sat around the stage.

"What sort of club is this? I shouldn't be in here. My grandfather wouldn't like it."

The other three laughed at her innocence and the woman, who had sat down beside her uncle, teased her naivety.

"What sort of club did you think it was, honey? Didn't you see the posters outside or the naked waitresses as you came in."

Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers
12