Jennifer's Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers

Jennifer hadn't noticed any of these things but, now that she looked around, she could see that it wasn't just the woman on the stage who was naked. Some of the others in the club were going way beyond just fooling around and Jennifer's mouth fell open in shock when she saw a woman in the next booth being stripped naked by her two companions. She couldn't tear her eyes away as the woman slipped under the table and knelt down between the two men.

They both quickly pulled down their zips and presented two very large cocks to the impatient woman on the floor. As soon as she got her hands on them she sucked one then the other into her mouth, trying to fit them both in at once but settling for just one at a time while she tugged on the other.

"Why don't you try that, sweetheart? I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind sharing your delicious mouth. After all they both worked together to give you such a wonderful orgasm in the restaurant and it's only fair that you do something for them in return."

Jennifer was horrified. The thought of letting one man, never mind two, putting his penis anywhere near her mouth disgusted her. The boys at school were always begging her to do it for them too but she had always resisted their advances. Now she was expected to do it in public, with her own uncle, not to mention another man too? No! That was going too far. She shook her head resolutely. But why could she feel the heat building between her legs even as she refused to cooperate with their evil plan?

"Well it would be a shame to let these fine pieces of meat go to waste. If you're not going to do it, I sure am."

It was only as the woman got down on her knees in front of Jennifer's uncle that she noticed the woman was already rubbing the bulge in front of his trousers. She spun around to see if the other man was going to protest about his wife playing with another man's cock but he already had his own erection out and was tugging on it, obviously revelling in the actions of his sexy partner.

When the man pulled her closer to him and kissed her openly on the lips, his tongue forcing its way between her young lips, she tried to push him back but then she heard her uncle whispering into her ear again.

"You either suck his cock or suck mine. Your choice. But hurry up and choose or we send that recording to your grandfather right now."

Jennifer knew she was defeated, knew she had no choice, knew she could never allow her poor grandfather to see the proof that she had acted no better than the slut who had now pulled out her uncle's admittedly impressive cock and who was sucking on it with a hunger that mystified and aroused the young girl. Sliding to the floor in dismay, she literally pushed the other woman off her uncle and got into position before him.

The other couple simply laughed at her again before the woman sidled over to her husband and, barely seeming to care whose cock was in her mouth, she resumed her energetic sucking and left Jennifer to satisfy her uncle.

The poor girl was now faced with a throbbing cock, her uncle's throbbing cock, for the first time ever. She wasn't sure how she should begin, it looked so big and angry in front of her face. Looking across at the other couple she decided to follow the woman's lead and nervously reached out her hand to hold her first cock. It felt so hard yet smooth and her moistening pussy made her think that maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

When her impatient uncle pushed it against her lips she opened them slowly and allowed him to push into her mouth. As he pushed deeper in she tried to control his thrust with her hand while her mouth struggled to accept his wide girth. She thought she had done enough and tried to pull back but he put his strong hand on the back of her head and pushed her even further forward.

Her eyes started to water as he nudged the entrance to her throat but she couldn't deny that she loved the feeling of him filling her virgin mouth, loved his taste, loved his strength, loved his power. It suddenly mattered to her that she should be seen as a grown woman, as just as good at sucking a cock as the slut kneeling next to her.

As her uncle forced himself into her throat, she forced herself to accept what was happening, telling herself that this is what women had to do. Looking up she saw that her uncle had his eyes closed, his head thrown back as he now roughly fucked her mouth and she knew she was doing something right. Her own juices were running freely between her legs again as she rejoiced in being a woman when her uncle suddenly thrust deeper than ever before.

His whole body seemed to stiffen as he called out her name, "Jennifer!" and tried to push her face even closer to his body. The sound of her name being used in this way, in this place, by her own uncle, seemed to bring her to her senses and she suddenly pushed away. But it was too late.

Her uncle's cum shot from his cock, and although she had freed her mouth, it still hit her. It hit her across the face, time and time again. She couldn't escape the onslaught of his cum as he still had a hold of her hair but, when he finally finished and relaxed his grip, the poor girl broke free and ran from the club.

She was so desperate to get away from there, away from her perverted uncle, that she forgot her face was covered in streaks of his white cum. It was only when she burst into the hotel and everyone turned to stare at her that she realised how she must look. She burst into tears as she ran to her room, the condemnation of the other guests and the staff ringing in her ears.

"Slut!" they called her. "Tramp!" "Whore!"

Once Jennifer reached her room she ran straight into the bathroom. Her only thought was to scrub herself clean and she quickly stripped off what little clothes she was wearing. Turning up the water as hot as she could stand it, she let it wash over her, let it wash away her uncle's cum, let it wash away her sin. She must have stood there for nearly half an hour and still she didn't feel clean. Reaching for her shower gel she began to wash herself, first her face, then her body and finally her legs.

It was only when then that things started to go wrong again. As she washed between her long, smooth legs she started to feel that tingle in her private place that she was beginning to recognise all too easily and beginning to enjoy much too readily. Her soapy fingers found their way to her sensitive lips and they began to slide back and forward almost of their own free will.

When they suddenly nudged against her engorged clit the squeal of pleasure that escaped from her mouth brought her back to her senses. She quickly rinsed the suds from her young body and turned the shower to "OFF". Stepping out, she quickly dried herself with one of the luxurious white towels provided then walked through to the bedroom.

Her grandfather had given her a pair of old fashioned pyjamas that she had packed at the bottom of her suitcase, never intending to wear them. Now they reminded her of home and she dressed herself in the long trousers and full jacket. She made sure to lock her door before lying down on the bed, hoping to go to sleep, hoping to forget all about her wicked uncle and the things he had made her do tonight.

But she had forgotten about the adjoining door, she had forgotten that her uncle had the key and she had yet to learn how aroused and angry her uncle was after sucking his cock in the club.

When she heard the key turning in the lock she didn't have time to get to it before it flew open and her uncle burst into her room. She could see how angry he was. She could see that it was she that he was angry with. And she could see the bulge in his trousers that made his cock look even bigger than she remembered it.

"I thought we had a deal?" he raged.

"I thought you wanted to be seen as a young woman but tonight you behaved like a spoiled child. Look at you lying there in your childish pyjamas. You embarrassed me in front of my friends and now you're going to pay for that. Get up!"

"I don't want to," whimpered Jennifer.

"I don't care if you want to or not. It's time you learned just who is in charge here."

With that he began to strip off his clothes and Jennifer could only hug herself closer, hoping that this nightmare would soon end. Yet all the while she knew her pussy juices were running and she could feel her pyjama trousers get wet. She hoped her uncle wouldn't notice but she thought he would probably just use her body's response as another excuse to do whatever he wanted to her.

As she fearfully watched him pull down his shorts, she could only stare as his cock bounced free, reminding her just how big and angry it looked. Before she could think of any way to escape, seemingly frozen in fear, she watched him approach her bed then kneel down beside it. For a moment all he did was stare down at her and Jennifer had never felt so vulnerable in all her life. Why then was her pussy tingling like never before?

Her uncle reached out for her and she spun round onto her front, thinking that would somehow protect her. All it did, however, was to give her uncle access to her backside and, even covered by her pyjamas, he could see how pert, round and firm it was.

She suddenly felt the cool air on her upturned cheeks as her uncle lowered the waistband of her trousers and she wished more than anything that she had been able to find her panties. She was sure it was her evil uncle who had stolen them but she had no proof and now she could feel him staring at her naked bottom.

Knowing he was looking at her like that was bad enough but she cringed when she felt his hands touching her, grabbing her cheeks, squeezing them, even spreading them. She tried to clench to prevent him seeing her most private place but all he did was laugh at her and she knew was powerless to stop him.

As her uncle continued to gently caress her smooth cheeks Jennifer was shocked to realise that she was actually quite enjoying having a man fondling her bottom but she told herself that the man was her uncle and that what he was doing was wrong, very wrong.

Even so, when he used one hand to pull her cheek to the side, and one finger from his other hand to circle her tightest hole, she couldn't deny how pleasant it was. She could feel her breathing quickening, and her pussy moistening, the closer and closer he got.

She was disgusted at what he was doing, disgusted at how her body was betraying her, yet still her legs involuntarily opened just a little, a little but enough to encourage this experienced man andto give him access to more than just her tight arse.

His other hand now pushed insistently between her legs and began to stroke her dripping cunt. She buried her face in the pillows as she heard him chuckle to himself at how wet she was. His expert fingers seemed to know just what to do to her pussy to make her even more wet, more wet than she had ever been.

"I knew it!" he declared triumphantly. "You pretend you don't want it just like your aunt and her sister did but their bodies couldn't lie any more than yours can."

Jennifer didn't know if she was more shocked by her uncle's words or by what he did next. With that solitary finger still sliding along her soaking slit, he bent down and kissed her where no one had even touched her before. She shuddered in disbelief, shame and lust when she felt his surprisingly soft lips kiss her tight hole before his wet tongue licked all round it. She squirmed in unbelievable pleasure and shivered at the thought that this same tongue might have done the same thing to her aunt and to his own sister in law.

As Jennifer instinctively pushed back to meet her uncle's tongue, his fingers started to move up to her clit, circling it, teasing it, torturing her with pleasure. Meanwhile his tongue flicked between her dirtiest hole and the area between it and her pussy. She couldn't believe how good something so dirty could feel.

The combination of what he was doing with his tongue and what he was doing with his finger was driving her wild and she suddenly realised that she wanted him to push in with his tongue. She actually wanted him to stick his tongue up her bottom!

She was so ashamed, so disgusted with herself and so turned on. She buried her face deeper into her pillows, she bit down on her bottom lip, she writhed on the bed to escape his attention. She knew she was going to cum again and just when she was about to go over the edge he stopped.

"No!" She wailed in frustration. "Please don't."

"Don't what? Don't stop? Is that what you were about to say. Don't worry, my little slut; I won't keep you waiting for long."

With that he flipped her on to her back as if she weighed nothing at all and began to slowly open the buttons on her pyjama jacket. As he pulled the two sides away and revealed her small breasts Jennifer nearly burst into tears. She hated her breasts even though her friends all told her that she was gorgeous and that her elfin figure made her look like Taylor Swift. Her uncle wasn't in the least bit disappointed in them as he had always thought of her as a young Kate Moss and was delighted that she was no more than a handful. Even so, he didn't just dive on to them but leaned down and ran his tongue lovingly around her nipples causing them to tingle and grow.

Jennifer knew she shouldn't be feeling like this but the more he licked, the more he teased, the more her pussy juices continued to flow. The longer he concentrated on her breasts the more she wanted him to return to her aching cunt. "God, what is happening to me," she thought. She had never used that word before, not even in her own mind. But now she was almost ready to beg him to touch her there, no, to fuck her there, to fuck her cunt.

But once again he stopped; once again he turned her over, manhandling her as easily as a rag doll. This time, however, he told her to get on to her knees while he forced her head down to the bed. Jennifer was so embarrassed to be in front of any man in such a position with her bottom up in the air but it was even worse because that man was her uncle. They both knew though that he could use her any way he wanted now and that's exactly what he intended to do.

She tried to prepare herself for what she knew was about to happen, what she knew she wanted to happen, all thoughts of her grandfather far from her mind. But her uncle wasn't quite finished toying with her. Instead of piercing her with his hard cock, he teased her some more with it, running it up and down her soaking lips, running back up to her arsehole, running forward to rub on her clit.

"Please," she begged. She couldn't wait any longer.

"Please what, Jennifer? I want to hear you say the words."

She couldn't have stopped herself saying the words she had never said before if her life had depended on it.

"Please, uncle, please fuck me."

"Of course, my little slut. You only had to ask."

And that was when Jennifer lost her final innocence as her uncle leaned forward, grabbed hold of her dangling breasts and thrust into her. She screamed aloud, certain that he was tearing her in two, but after a moment or two to let her recover, he started to move slowly in and out of her no longer virgin pussy.

The more he thrust in, the more she got used to the incredible sensation but then he asked her something which truly terrified her.

"Are you ready to take it all now, my little whore?"

She suddenly realised that he had been toying with her yet again and had only actually inserted about half of his throbbing length. By now she was so lost in her lust that she would have agreed to anything and, even though she was scared, she bravely pushed back on him, telling him she was ready to take all he had to give.

Her uncle smiled as he looked down on her young body, revelling in the sight of her tight pussy lips stretched around his cock. Deciding now was the time for her to learn what it was to be fucked, he thrust his full length into her, ploughing her ravaged cunt with everything he had.

As her uncle violated her, as he pinched her engorged nipples and called her every filthy name she had ever heard before, and some that she hadn't, she knew she wasn't going to last long. Having been denied her orgasm until now, her body wasn't going to be denied any longer.

As her uncle increased the pace of his thrusting, the pace and the depth, she could feel her pussy begin to spasm and so could he. With one almighty push, she felt his cock swell even larger deep within her and, as his cum began to fill her unprotected womb, she screamed again only this time she screamed with a pleasure she could never have imagined and had never felt in her young life.

As they both collapsed onto the bed, he whispered into her ear.

"You see what you do to me, my little slut. And this is only the beginning. Your teasing and toying with my emotions have finally caught up with you and now it's time for us both to reap our reward for my patience."

Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers
12