Jennifer's Incestuous Affair (2)

Story Info
Mrs. Webber sparks Jennifer's curiosity over her brother.
5.2k words
4.56
160.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,690 Followers

Author’s Note: Okay, so after reading over the first part of this story I realise it doesn’t exactly deserve a second part. But...I feel that since writing it I have (at least in my opinion) become a bit better at writing and I doreally like the premise so I’m going to write another one anyway. The word ‘chapter’ won’t figure into the title, as I won’t be adding chapters to this one. It’s just the continuation of a rather sordid piece of erotica that should serve as a good quick fix for anyone who’s interested. And, just a word of warning, I’ve given this one kind of a rough slant, which is surprising considering I’ve never been into that kind of stuff. Oh yeah – you may have noticed from the category, and the title, that the story will be taking a different direction. i.e. my favourite direction. Well, here it is...

***

Jennifer placed her palms flat on the wall and braced herself for the entry.

“You ready, baby?” Catherine Webber asked her.

“Uh huh.”

Mrs. Webber showed no mercy as she pushed the large strap-on dildo inside the young girl, its bulbous rubber head pushing Jennifer’s cunt lips to the side. She welcomed it easily and lovingly into her vagina, the feeling once more indescribable.

“You like that, baby?”

Jennifer could only groan in response as Mrs. Webber reached her prying hands around her chest and clutched her teenage breasts. Jennifer leaned hard against the wall to push her nipples more firmly against Catherine’s open palms.

“That’s it, baby,” Mrs. Webber encouraged. “Mommy wants to fuck you.”

She lowered her head and slid her moist tongue up the length of Jennifer’s spine. Jennifer groaned louder.

God, this woman drove her wild. There was no comparison – absolutely none – to how incredibly orgasmic her best friend’s mother could make her feel. The things she did; the words she used. Outside of the bedroom you would be hard pressed to find Catherine Webber uttering even a mild expletive. She was as normal and as meek as any other housewife on the block. Inside the bedroom, though, was an entirely different matter.

Jennifer felt her own back and neck arching with pleasure.

“You like that don’t you?” said Mrs. Webber. “You like it when I fuck your cute little pussy.”

Jennifer’s reply came out as a grunt. Her cheek was flat against the wall, as were her hands and her chest. She was being fucked right into the wall by this gorgeous middle-aged housewife. She was an absolute animal, and the time they’d spent together attested to that. She hadn’t let up for hours.

Mrs. Webber slowed and finally stopped the incessant pounding of Jennifer’s pussy. “Come on, baby – fuck that cock,” she said and then watched as the younger girl used her own momentum to lower her hips onto the rubber phallus. Soon her movements matched the pace of Catherine’s erstwhile assault. There was a fire in her belly that could only be quenched by this gorgeous young vixen and her supple body. And once Catherine had that body beside her she couldn’t let it go until it was sore and tender with passion.

Catherine’s homosexual urges had never properly taken off until she’d met Jennifer. They had began as a curiosity, escalated into experiment, and then finally manifested themselves as her first full-blown lesbian encounter. But once she’d clapped eyes on her daughter’s young friend, it was as though she was never quite content until the girl’s naked pussy was wrapped around some part of Catherine or other. It had been tough working up the mettle to seduce the young girl, but in the end she had succeeded. The days when she’d been forced to lie awake at night and probe her pussy with thoughts of Jennifer in her mind were over. Now she could taste this open buffet at all hours of the day, provided of course Melissa and Frank were out of the house.

“Mrs. Webber,” came Jennifer’s ardent voice. It spurred Catherine on like nothing else. She seized the young girl’s ponytail and held it firmly while she renewed her attack on the Jennifer’s pussy.

Pretty soon Jennifer’s face was smacking roughly against the wall, her entire body vibrating uncontrollably under the impact of Mrs. Webber’s thrusts. The woman removed her remaining hand from Jennifer’s breast and clutched at the side of her torso with it. If it were at all possible, she quickened her pace until Jennifer’s teeth were clattering together.

She’d never been fucked this hard in all her life. True, Mrs. Webber was the only one that had ever fucked her, but the woman had been notoriously intense in the past. Even so, nothing she’d experienced with her had come close to this. It was almost painful.

But pain was something Jennifer had come to accept and even revel in when she was with Mrs. Webber. The impact of her tender cheek against the plaster wall only fuelled her climb to orgasm.

Jennifer felt Mrs. Webber’s hands on her shoulder blades, forcing her down onto all fours on the bed. She obliged, as she always did. A moment later the older woman’s nails were raking painfully down Jennifer’s back – so painfully that had a ten inch cock not been buried inside her pussy, she would have cried from it and never agreed to it again. But Mrs. Webber always enjoyed Jennifer’s squeals of pain.

“That’s it, baby,” said Mrs. Webber, egging her on. “You take it all inside you like a good girl.” She stopped the rapid hammering of Jennifer’s pussy and shoved the rubber dildo in as far as it would go, as slowly as it would go.

Jennifer moaned. “Ooooooooh.”

Her head fell down against the bed, her cheek pressed flat on the sheets with her ass stuck high in the air.

“Gonna make you cum, baby,” Mrs. Webber said heatedly. “You gonna cum for me?”

“Yes,” Jennifer choked out through the pleasure and the pain.

It was a potent cocktail – pure, undiluted pleasure mixed with piercing, relentless pain. She’d never experienced anything like it before Mrs. Webber and she still wasn’t sure if she liked it. But it gave her orgasms she’d never dreamed of before.

She wanted desperately to cum as hard and as fast as she could. That would be followed by more of Mrs. Webber’s extreme demands though. Jennifer didn’t doubt that once she’d cum all over the strap-on, Mrs. Webber would tell her to lie on her back and would then force the cock down her mouth until she gagged. She dreaded the pain and yet she wanted to feel nothing more right now.

“That’s it, baby,” Mrs. Webber urged her. “Cum for me.”

Yes, Jennifer though.I want to. I want to cum for her just as much as I want to cum for myself. She clenched her stomach muscles tightly and willed her vagina to orgasm. When it did she shut her eyes and cried out loudly. It was happening again, as it had happened so many times today. It felt like her pussy was gushing its juices all over the slippery rubber cock that was buried so far inside her.

Mrs. Webber wrapped a hand around the back of Jennifer’s neck, forcing the cock deeper into her depths and eliciting a more high-pitched groan as it slid inside. It was so intense – too intense. Jennifer couldn’t stand it anymore. She wanted more and yet she wanted it to be over. She scrunched up balls of the sheet in her fists and rubbed her breasts against the bed, the friction on her nipples driving her crazy.

Soon though, the tides of orgasm began to dwindle, and finally they stopped, leaving her pussy with a constant tingle in her pussy and the feeling of deep contentment in her chest. Yes – that’s what she’d wanted.

The long rubber phallus slid smoothly from her pussy, leaving Jennifer feeling curiously empty inside. She hadn’t realised how frequently that stiff object had been inside her today. She was almost tempted to ask Mrs. Webber to put it back inside again, but the woman would interpret that as wanting to be fucked more. Jennifer though, needed a rest.

Her instincts about Mrs. Webber’s postcoital activities weren’t far off, but instead of lying Jennifer down on the her back, she knelt on the bed, the cheeks of her ass resting on her heels and the rubber cock sticking high in the air.

“Come on, baby,” she said, “suck it clean.”

Obediently, Jennifer wriggled forward and was helped – or forced – by Mrs. Webber’s firm hand on the back of her head, guiding her mouth down onto the glistening length. It filled her mouth as wholly as it had filled her pussy, even though she could only manage to get two or three inches of it into her mouth. Comfortably, that is. Mrs. Webber’s hand forced Jennifer to take an extra two inches into her mouth. The additional length slid past her lips until the head was almost at her tonsils, threatening to make her choke. Her mouth felt as though it was being pulled roughly open, the cock was stretching her lips apart so far. Again, she was filled with a bizarre feeling of masochistic pleasure. She lowered her hand to touch her pussy, which was so tender and swollen that the mere brush of her fingertips sent tremors through her body, her mouth quivering on the enormous rubber cock.

“Did you lick it all up, baby?” Mrs. Webber asked in a motherly tone.

Jennifer nodded with the dildo still in her mouth. Mrs. Webber leaned forward and reached down to touch Jennifer’s bare ass, forcing the dildo too far into her mouth and making her gag. She pulled it out and rubbed the back of her hand over her mouth. She would be tasting herself for days.

“Mmm, look at this gorgeous little butt,” said Mrs. Webber, kneading Jennifer’s cheeks around with both hands. “You’re heavenly, Jennifer.”

Jennifer licked the excess juice from her lips and took her first few deep breaths in hours.

“Is my baby all fucked out?” Mrs. Webber asked, taking her hands away from Jennifer’s ass and helping the girl up into a sitting position.

Jennifer was exhausted, and slightly dizzy, but she craved Mrs. Webber’s body and the moist hollow of her mouth. She positioned herself in the woman’s arms and slid her tongue into her mouth until Mrs. Webber took over and kissed Jennifer back passionately. Jennifer wrapped her arms tightly around Catherine’s body and didn’t want to let go.

The two of them embraced for several minutes, Mrs. Webber forcing her tongue down Jennifer’s mouth until they were both wanting for air. She crawled up to the top of the bed and laid down with her head on a pillow. She held her hand out to Jennifer and the young girl laid her lithe body down beside Catherine’s, facing to the right as Catherine ran a soothing hand along her hair.

“You okay, baby?” she asked.

Jennifer nodded, relishing the intimate embrace that usually followed their intense sexual sessions. Mrs. Webber would stroke her body lovingly as a mother would caress her daughter, and Jennifer would pillow her head on her hands and enjoy every last bit of it.

“Are you sure Melissa won’t come home soon?” Jennifer asked, staring at the wall.

“She’s visiting her grandparents. She won’t be back until Thursday.”

Well, that would have quelled Jennifer’s fear of being caught in bed with her best friend’s mother. Mrs. Webber had declined to mention it though, which wasn’t surprising considering she’d had her hand down Jennifer’s pants the moment she’d stepped in the door.

“So,” said Mrs. Webber, tracing circles around Jennifer’s ear, “we have another four days to ourselves.” Jennifer smiled at the thought.

The lapsed comfortably into silence, Mrs. Webber trailing an affectionate finger around Jennifer’s supple young body. It was she who broke the silence.

“How’s your brother these days?” she asked Jennifer.

“Nathan?” Jennifer replied, taken aback by the peculiar inquiry.

“Mm,” Mrs. Webber responded. “How is he?”

“Um...good. I think.”

“He’s a cutie, that one.”

Jennifer felt an uncomfortable squirm inside her stomach and kept silent. Talking about her brother while she was lying naked next to Mrs. Webber wasn’t exactly one of her fantasies.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Mrs. Webber asked, pushing Jennifer’s hair back so that she could see the girl’s face. “Don’t tell me you’ve never thought about it.”

Jennifer turned her neck to look at Mrs. Webber. Was she serious?

“He’s my brother,” said Jennifer, resting her head back on Mrs. Webber’s forearm and gazing at the wall. “I don’t think about him that way.”

“Maybe you should.” Mrs. Webber slid her hand down Jennifer’s thigh; the proximity to her pussy sending sparks of anticipation down her nerve endings.Again?She thought.I just came two minutes ago. “I think there’s something incredibly sexy about incest.”

“You do?” Jennifer asked, turning her head once more. Mrs. Webber was apparently even kinkier than she’d given her credit for.

“Oh, yeah,” Catherine replied, using the words in much the same way as she used them during sex. “I think it’s very hot.”

“So if you had a son,” Jennifer inquired, “you wouldn’t mind he and Melissa fooling around?”

“Of course not,” Catherine replied. “Hell, if I had a son I’d be fooling around with him myself.”

Jennifer giggled at the older woman’s daring. She was really something.

“But Nathan’s my brother,” she said. “It’d feel weird.”

“That’s the best part,” said Mrs. Webber. “Imagine hearing your own brother cry out your name while he fucked you.”

Jennifer’s mind told her the prospect was repugnant, but it did send little quivers through her body. She couldn’t prevent herself from picturing it. Nathan holding her breasts as tightly as Mrs. Webber had, driving not rubber but flesh into her pussy and....

Oooooh. Jennifer’s hand found her pussy and pried the lips apart.

Mrs. Webber smiled and leaned over to kiss the girl’s shoulder.

***

When Jennifer arrived home that afternoon, her pussy red and puffy in her panties, she couldn’t seem to get Mrs. Webber’s words out of her head. She had to admit, she’d never thought about Nathan that way before, even for a second. But now that the thought had been planted in her mind, it was blossoming into a full-blooded fantasy.

Jen, she imagined him saying,I want you so bad. Please let me fuck you. I won’t tell mom, I promise. Please. She giggled to herself.

“What’s so funny?”

Jennifer gasped loudly and staggered back against the door. “Nathan!” She took a deep breath. “You scared me.”

“Sorry,” Nathan replied. “Didn’t mean to.”

Jennifer laughed sheepishly.

“Are you okay?” Nathan asked with his head tilted to the side as though the secret to her madness lay inside her eyes.

“Fine,” Jennifer replied tersely, stilling grinning stupidly.

“Ooooo-kay then,” Nathan replied, now looking at her as if he’d found the secret to her madness.

Jennifer looked back at his concerned face, unable to keep her eyes from straying down to his crotch. She couldn’t see anything but she drew in a breath all the same, her body tingling all over.

“Is mom home?” she asked, looking up.

“No, she’s out. She said she’ll be home around...”

Jennifer closed the gap between them until she was standing face-to-face with her brother, smiling what she hoped was a seductive smile.

“Er...what are you doing?” Nathan asked.

“I dunno,” Jennifer replied airily, “I’m just happy to see you.”

“Happy to seeme?”

“Mm-hmm.” She swayed up and down on the balls of her feet.

“Are you...sure you’re alright?”

“I’m fine, Nathan,” Jennifer dismissed his concern.

“Okay, then.” Nathan began backing away. “I’m gonna...go now.”

“Wait,” said Jennifer, reaching out a hand and closing it around his arm. His large,muscular arm.When did he become so well built? Jennifer thought. She certainly hadn’t noticed it until now. Nathan was scrawny – wasn’t he?

Nathan glanced down at Jennifer’s hand on his arm and then looked back up.

“Mom’s out,” Jennifer said, stating the obvious.

“So?”

“Soooo...we’ve got the place to ourselves.”

She was smiling at him, hoping he’d get the message.Oh, come on, she thought,doesn’t every teenage guy think through his cock? Why should Nathan be any different?

“And why should having the place to ourselves be so important?” Nathan asked.

“Because,” said Jennifer, closing the last foot between them, Nathan’s eyes raking her face with horror, “we can do whatever we want.”

Nathan put a steadying arm on her wrist. “Okay...you’ve been drinking,” he said.

“No, I haven’t.”

“Drugs, then?” Nathan asked.

Nooo,” Jennifer replied playfully, still grinning.Come on,she thought, look at my breasts or something.

Nathan though, appeared more freaked out than curious about her budding young body. Did he still not get the picture? Jennifer certainly got it and it was rocking her mental world.

“Come on,” said Jennifer, “Mom’s out of the house, we’ve got it all to ourselves – there must besomething you want to do.” She tried to put the desire in her eyes.

Nathan looked intently back at her for several moments, Jennifer raising her eyebrows in an effort to communicate her thoughts. Finally, Nathan’s eyes widened. He opened his mouth to speak but couldn’t. Jennifer moved closer yet again so that her breasts were pressed lightly against her brother’s chest.

Anything we want,” she said.

Nathan struggled to form coherent speech. “What— why would you— I don’t—.”

“Yes you do,” Jennifer replied with a cheeky grin. “And so do I.”

“Youdo?” Nathan asked, extremely startled.

“Of course I do,” said Jennifer. “Who wouldn’t?

“Sane people, for one,” Nathan answered though it obviously wasn’t a sincere argument. He still hadn’t made an effort to move away from her, even if he hadn’t looked at her breasts either.Come on, you big dumbie, Jennifer thought at him.They’re right there, waiting for you. You can have them. Just touch them!

“Come on,” Jennifer encouraged him, her face creeping closer to his. “It can be our little secret. No one will ever know.”

Jennifer saw the ghost of a longing expression on his face and she knew she had him. Nathan looked behind him at the window.

“What if— what if someone—.”

“They’won’t,” Jennifer replied, standing on her toes and running a finger down the middle of her brother’s chest. “We can do whatever we want and they won’t know.”

If Nathan was a virgin, as Jennifer suspected he was, then he would undoubtedly be willing to overlook certain taboos to relieve some of the frustrated sexual tension that amassed in young guys. Jennifer herself had felt the need to do so, which was why she’d jumped so whole-heartedly at the idea of relieving that tension with the voluptuous Mrs. Webber. But then boys were infamously more excitable than girls were. And as Jennifer considered herself a reasonably attractive girl – while retaining her modesty – Nathan would find it just as hard as she would to avoid doing something together.

“Are— are you sure?” Nathan asked.

Positive,” Jennifer replied. “Anything you want,” she repeated, hoping the phrase would turn Nathan on as much as it was turning her on.

Nathan swallowed, and then asked in a voice that was several octaves higher than his regular voice, “Anything?”

Anything,” Jennifer replied in her sexiest voice.

She saw the final doubts in his eyes fade and took it as her queue. She lowered herself down to her knees, her hands trailing down Nathan’s chest to his fly. Her fingers undid the button and then slowly slid the zip down. She pushed the flaps of his pants aside and ran a hand over his boxers.

“Oh my God,” Nathan breathed, staring down at her. Jennifer looked up with a smile.

She took hold of the waistband of his pants and worked it down his legs. Her hands snaked their way into each of the legs of his boxers and curled their fingers around his cock, which was now semi-hard. It was the first penis she’d ever touched and instantly she loved it more than the strap-on dildo. A thrill ran down her spine.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,690 Followers
12