Jennifer's Innocence Ch. 02

Story Info
The pastor's daughter awakens to her desires.
3.3k words
4.32
54.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Ray and I am married to the sweetest wife known to man. Jen has stunning looks, a great body, and her 36c's are to die for. I am the only guy who has ever seen Jen nude except a few doctors who never really saw all of her naked at once. Well, as I said in my previous introduction to Jen and I, she had lead a very conservative life as a pastor's daughter and after I spoke to her about wanting her to please me she quickly agreed to go shopping at the mall and try on swimsuits. It gave me quite the erection just having two store clerks check her out in the very revealing suits.

When we returned home to the mall, I must have thanked her several times for getting me hard as rock. I dropped my drawers to show her my rock hard cock standing straight up and at its full size just under 7 inches.

Jen giggled, and said, "I see your excitement, I noticed it all the way home, I think it's so cute you love me that much."

I told her I was so pleased I could hardly wait to further explore the choices before us regarding sex.

Jen furrowed her brow, and said, "What are you thinking sweetie? you're acting silly."

"Sweetheart, I love you so much I just want to grow our physical relationship. Surely, you know that we are rather dull and predictable and yet we still get all worked up over each other, just imagine what it would be like if we did some of the stuff you see in movies."

"I guess," she said tentatively "but what exactly are you thinking?"

"Well, I am not sure but I want to try some stuff."

Jen seemed a bit hesitant, and started to say, "Well....."

I cut her off by touching her hand to politely interrupt her and I said, "Look honey we have a week's vacation to take and I want to go someplace where they have hot weather and see you out in public in the three suits you just bought." "And, it would be far enough away where we would not know anyone, so what's the harm there?"

The next day, I showed her my plan. We were going to take a trip to a foreign beach resort where they have everything a tourist could want at their disposal and clothing would be sexy and exciting. It was a risqué facility and I had heard some male parishioners who took their wives there and were totally stunned at the liberal behavior of the clientele. I withheld that information from Jen as I figured she would just find out when we got there and I would not make her do anything she did not want to but I figured if it all works out we should have some real adventuresome fun.

Jen agreed and we made all the arrangements and on my advice, we were just taking off for a week with no specific destination so we did not have to explain or give more details.

When we arrived at the resort, Jen could not get over how beautiful it was. We had this luxurious cabana hut that was very nicely appointed with a magnificent bed with wonderful sheets and pillows fit for royalty. There was inside/outside shower where you could rinse off sand before entering the interior bath and shower area on one wall and opposite it there was a first class Jacuzzi with a wet bar adjacent to it. It was definitely not a work area; it was totally devoted to pure comfort and relaxation.

After our cabana boy showed us all the amenities, we settled in and planned our first meal which would be dinner at a plush eatery just 100 yards away in a common area where could meet other guests. Jen selected a flowered Hawaiian dress that was fairly modest but it could not conceal her lovely breasts that jiggled due to the lightly support bra she chose. I went with a tee shirt and shorts, we both wore sandals, mine simple and Jen's bit more stylish as the straps wrapped up her ankle to her lower leg. As we approached the eatery we could see it was open to the weather and wind which created a nice tropical breeze. I noticed a few men watch Jen battle the sand for footing and as she struggled unevenly her breasts were quite the jiggling sight. I was really proud of the looks Jen was getting.

Most of the women there were young and pretty and almost all were dressed more provocatively then Jen. She was a fashion plate and they were generally dressed to get male attention. I don't think there were two bras in the place and Jen had one of them. We had a nice meal and some great tropical drinks served in a coconut with flowers floating in them. They were made of rum and fruit and they were quite tasty. Jen loved hers and I encourage her to have two. I did as well and just after I wolfed down the first one, I could feel the heat in my chest as it was more alcohol than it seemed like.

Our waiter was very focused on Jen. He complimented her on her perfume, her dress, her shoes, and her hair....it was ridiculous and Jen was soaking it all up.

"I really like the service here, they make you feel like you're an honored guest or VIP."

"Yep, that is what they do." I added, it's all part of the package."

Our waiter overheard that remark and he commented, "Don't forget the free welcome massage for first day arrivals, it is the best way to end the long day of travel and enjoy the mood of the island."

"Oh good, that sounds perfect to end the day and get all my aches attended to."

It did sound great and I asked how we get that arranged.

"Oh, not to worry, you just set the coconut on your bed outside the door and your masseur will arrive at midnight."

"That's cool", said Jen, "I can't wait!"

I noted the reference to masseur and I felt a twinge in my groin.

I encouraged Jen to finish her second drink. On the way back to the cabana, we stopped to remove Jen's sandal and she enjoyed the feel of the sand and she was giggling from the alcohol, two was her limit. When we got back to our hut, I noticed the wet bar was well stocked with little alcohol drinks that were inventoried. They were like the airplane drinks. Tiny, but all alcohol and as you removed one from its slot, they would bill you for your usage and replenish. I wanted Jen prepped to be receptive to the massage so I coaxed into drinking one while we waited another 10 minutes for the masseur.

Juan Pablo showed up just as Jen finished her drink. He said to call him JP and that he was here for the free, first night massage. He offered an island massage, a dream massage, or the romantic message. He recommended the dream massage for first-nighters as it was certain to produce a restful sleep.

He instructed Jen to get undressed and return with the robe and just her bra and panties underneath.

Jen took a while as you could hear her fumbling with her clothing and moments later she returned in her short robe. It was also somewhat sheer and you could make out that she was just wearing a bra and panties. JP held up a large cover sheet while Jen removed the robe and laid prone on her stomach as JP covered her from shoulder to knee with the sheet. Jen was fully relaxed and feeling no pain and she had her eyes closed as if she was anticipating sleep.

JP had some oils on a nearby dresser and began to apply it to Jen's shoulders and she immediately was remarking verbally on how great it felt. She was like putty in his hands and JP worked down her arms and back pressing deeper with every minute. He then repeated this pattern with her feet working up to her thighs. As he did, her first folder the top down and then the bottom up until the sheet covered just her ass.

Jen cooed and encouraged JP by telling him how wonderful his hands felt and that all her aches had melted away. JP picked up the pace somewhat and now his hands were pressing down on her panty tops and moving slightly under them to reach her tailbone and he spent some time focused on that spot and I could see her toes curl with each stroke.

JP noticed it as well and he then gave the soles of her feet some deep and brisk attention and as he did so he bet her leg all the way up to meet her upper thighs and he was alternately impacting her panty covered ass as he bounced back and forth on her areas all around her ass. He then began stroking her sides up to her armpits and he reached across her torso and lifted and pulled her far arm up and towards him and it slightly lifted Jen's breast off the table and he had some serious access to the side of her breast covered only by a sheer bra.

Jen seemed oblivious to this intrusion and I had a definite erection and I was shifting uncomfortably with its developing hardness. Moments later, he abruptly stopped. Without thinking, Jen stepped off the table and covering her cleavage modestly, turned to JP and thanked him for the "best massage I ever had."

I gave JP $20 and sent him on his way.

Surprisingly, my modest wife stood there calmly in her underwear as JP departed. She seemed not to notice her puffy swollen nipples were uncovered by her solitary hand. I step behind her and cupped her tits and remarked that they seemed pretty excited. She leaned back against my chest and thrust out her breasts against my hands and I responded by slipping both hand up and under he bra cups totally dislodging them so that I had my hands overflowing with Jen's excited tits. I pinched her nipples between both my thumbs and index fingers and Jen let out a long, slow groan.

Suddenly, we heard JP's voice.

"Excuse me, sir. I want to leave you with a coupon for 50% off on your next massage."

I literally froze as JP calmly stood there scoping my wife's excited tits and I mumbled, "thanks" and JP slowly turned and smiled as he left.

"Geez, Jen. I think I just flashed your tits to JP."

She shocked me by dreamily commenting, "I bet he has seen a thousand tits."

I guess it was the last drink talking.

We had a very intense lovemaking session and it seemed that the harder I fucked Jen, the wetter she came and harder she bucked. It was fast and furious and not at all like our home sex.

I could hardly wait until tomorrow.

The next morning we had a small breakfast brought to our cabana and a young island girl served the food, she wore a sarong that was quite short to mid-thigh and it was quite sexy. She kept her eyes on me and smiled every time I visually looked her way. After she left Jen commented that she was flirting with me right in front of her.

After breakfast we decided to get some exercise in the ocean by catching some waves in shallow water. As we neared the water, we were shocked when we noticed almost every young lady was topless and some were nude! Jen kept tugging on my arm to note every individual that crossed our path. Every time a penis came near us, Jen would make a quick comment about how outrageous it was that men could walk around like that. We quickly retreated to our cabana and Jen was bubbling with excitement and shock.

"Oh my God, honey, what are we gonna do -- were here for a whole week!"

I decided to push the envelope and commented, "When in Rome....", and I undressed.

"Honey, you are not going out there, are you crazy?"

"Yep. And, so are you."

I then pulled down her shorts and panties and removed her shirt and bra. "Sandals too", I said.

When she just stood there, I picked her up and threw over my shoulder and I removed her sandals and carried her out of the cabana stark naked listening to her shouts of protest.

"You better simmer down, sweetie, everyone is looking your way!"

She quieted down and I set her on her feet and grabbed her wrist as I tugged her along towards the water, and moreover, towards the people. I was confident no other gal on the beach would look as Jen did bouncing along with her jiggling tits.

As we were passing a well-endowed islander, I stopped and asked him where would be the best spot to sunbathe.

As soon as I said it, I was embarrassed by my dumb ass question as I really just spontaneously asked a question to stop him right in front of Jen. He mumbled something as he scoped Jen's tits and I was pretty sure I saw her glance at his impressive equipment. He was totally soft as I was but his cock was eight inches soft and mine was only five and half inches soft. His girth was greater as well. I gave Jen a little slap on her ass that made her jump and her tits bounced and I said, "come on honey, let's check out the water."

As we walked, I noticed Jen's nipples starting to puff up a little and her nipples were starting to harden a bit. She was a feast for the eyes. I saw a couple guys tossing a small beach ball around in knee deep water and I pulled Jen over to them and I held up my hands as if to request a throw to me. The taller guy did and then I flipped it to Jen and she tossed it back to him. This little game of catch was perfect as Jen could not suppress her bouncing tits and she was really putting on a display. The water was not quite that warm and Jen's nipples were getting totally hard and puffy. She was a wet dream.

I asked Jen to swim out to a raft about a hundred yards off shore and she declined saying she did not want to get her hair wet, so I picked her up on my shoulder facing the two guys who had an excellent view of her ass partially exposed pussy and I dumped her in the water between them. Jen popped up on the water and her tits bounced temptingly and she instinctively raised both hands to pull back her now drenched hair and away from her face. As she did that, her breasts jutted out enticingly and her nipples, from the cooler water, hardened to their fully glory and her puffy pink aureoles swelled to their fullest splendor. Man was she looking hot!

We retreated to the beach and both guys eyes were glued to her ass. They had to be very impressed and envious of me, for sure! For good measure, I gave Jen a good whack on her ass and you could see the mark made by hand. Jen told me to stop as I totally embarrassing her.

As we walked down the beach, I recognize the approaching nude male. It was JP and he had his eyes locked on Jen. He walked right up to her like I wasn't even standing there and gave her a light kiss on her lips and then he whispered briefly in her ear. Jen blushed, so I know it was something flirtatious.

We talked briefly and JP suggested Jen put her coconut out soon so he could get his special romance massage. Jen quickly responded, "I'd love one, thanks." With that he shook my hand and then wrapped both arms around my nude wife and pressed her against his chest totally flattening her tits. With her stiff hard nipples that had to be noticeable to both of them.

As we walked away, I snuck up to Jen from behind and reached under her arms and pinched her nipples and twisted them briefly. "I think I know someone who getting into being nude." She said nothing.

When we got back to the cabana, I made Jen sit on my cock cowgirl style and fuck me. It was our first time and I tugged feverishly on her nipples to fuel her passion. It was one of the best fucks we ever had. We curled up, and dozed off. About an hour later, I woke up and I could smell the sex in our bed! Jen did not get up and shower off and clean her pussy!

I pulled the flimsy little sheet off her and admired her hot body. She was on her side and sound asleep. I rolled her gently onto her back and spread her legs enough so I could get my head up to her pussy and I placed my nose right into her red bush and inhaled her sex. My God, it made by cock twitch. I nuzzled into her pussy lips to get even more aroma and my cock started to harden.

Holy shit. I hope she doesn't wake up was my only thought. Wanting not to pass up this rare opportunity to sniff the aftermath of my wife's used pussy, I extended my tongue and pressed it into her lower cunt lips and I pressed and slid it upward to her clit and nibbled on it. I heard Jen moan slowly. I just kept repeating this and with each upward stroke I pressed harder and nibbled harder and soon Jen was wriggling her hips and pressing her now wet pussy lips up to meet my tongue lapping.

This was our first oral sex.

My cock was harder than it has ever been in my life. It was literally pulsing and I could feel it press against her lower leg. I almost wanted to fuck her leg. Suddenly, I could not help myself. I put a hand under each thigh and I slid Jen's ass to the bottom edge of the bed and lined up my cock with her inflamed pussy lips and I slid easily into her as she was dripping wet. I then noticed Jen eyes were wide open she was asking me to do it harder and then she started talking to me with wide open eyes begging me to fuck her.

"Oh, my dear God. Please fuck me honey, fuck me honey, oh yes....dear God please make him fuck me harder, make him fuck me faster, oh baby, please push it in me deeper.....please honey harder , harder, ahhhhh! Oh that feels so goooood, oh my God, dear God I'm going to ...I'm going to cum or sweetie, oh my dear God.....I 'm going to .....going to.........oh fuck, oh ahhhhhh oh God..........eeeee....oh shit oh my God......dear God..........ahhhhhhhhhh."

Jen's hips were now a few inches off the bed as she was desperate to get me deeper in her pussy and then she just collapsed back onto the bed and began trembling and shaking as her body quivered for several minutes as her breathing finally slowed down and she crawled up to the pillow, pulled the sheet up, assumed the fetal position and fell back to sleep.

She slept two more hours.

To be continued...