Jennifer's Innocence Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen's awakening continues, but unexpectedly.
2.8k words
4.12
40.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard my Jennifer's voice, but she sounded so oddly different in her tone and her language.

"Ray, come here and carry me to the shower and clean up your dirty pathetic excuse for a wife."

I quickly came out of the shower area and scooped her up.

"You are not a dirty or pathetic wife." I replied as I carried her to the outside shower area.

"No, take me to the inside shower!" "People can see me!"

"It's good to be seen, be quiet! you'll just attract attention with your whining."

There was a tiled, flat table to recline on and I laid Jen down on her back and directed all three shower outlets directly over her body to focus the gravity feed shower fields to cover her torso from neck to toes. These large round circular heads were just gentle rinse oriented showers to wash away sand. It would work well to rinse off the smell of Jen's body that reeked of sweat and her own internal bodily fluids. Crap! I got an erection just from smelling her as I carried and laid her down.

"No, inside Ray"."

"No, Jen I just showered in there and the humidity is heavy in there for now."

Secretly, I wanted her outside hoping someone would see me soap her up and work my hands over every hill and valley, nook and cranny. My dick was getting harder as I thought.

The water stream was rapidly cooling Jen off as her body was definitely hot and sticky. And, as could be predicted, Jen's nipple swelled to all their glory. Her fiery red hair and was more evident now as her red freckles were now more pronounced from her earlier nude walk in the morning sun. It was even more pronounced by the deeper pink of her aureoles. The sun rays apparently had a similar effect on them. This was a first as Jen had never had her nipples exposed to direct sun light. Her modesty would never have permitted it. Yet, now my wife was willingly lying flat on her back with her legs spread on the wide table fully available to be seen by any casual passerby.

My dick was now literally hurting me I was so excited.

I quickly fetched the soap bars and the basket of various bathroom amenities to scrub and rub Jen's body with the soaps. Some of these little hand exfoliators would service my goal quite nicely as they would be both abrasive and stimulating to her sensitive areas and particularly her nipples and aureoles. It no time, I had Jen cooing as I rubbed and scrubbed all her favorite areas. She had a lot of them and generally was slightly embarrassed when I aggressively attempted to stimulate these areas in the past. There were no protests today and I was beginning to sense Jen was finally awakening to her sexual needs. I really had her lathered up and I paid particular attention to her erogenous zones as I was on a mission to get her cleaner than she ever did and that was saying a lot.

After about ten minutes of this Jen was practically moaning on a steady, soft rhythm. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an older gentlemen walking directly towards me. He was definitely coming to our cabana as he had changed his path to veer to our structure. As he got closer, he asked permission to continue.

"You mind if I have a word with you?"

"Not at all, come in. What's on your mind?"

"Just was aware you were a new arrival and wanted to introduce myself."

In a few more steps, he was going to see the prize on my "work bench" and he was going to see my 8 inches of steel. He was a pretty stocky guy in his mid-50's and he led a life of physical neglect as he had a very fat belly. He was short, fat and well over 250 lbs. He was heavily tanned on his arms and neck the rest of body was stark white. He was totally nude and because he had a bulbous face, he was the classic "please put on your clothes" poster boy. And, because of his weight, his tiny dick -- maybe 3 inches -- almost seemed like the final insult of his appearance.

"I saw you and your young wife out on the beach this morning had I told my Linda that young thing has got to have the best body ever to set foot on this island and I live here six months a year for 15 years!"

He stepped right on into the shower area, looked straight down on Jen, never looked up and extended his hand. I placed my soapy hand in his and as she vigorously shook it, he exclaimed, "My name is Archie and you sir are the fucking, luckiest sonnabitch that ever lived!"

He dropped his hand and looked right down at Jen's tits and he moved around to the middle of the table opposite me with his eyes glued to the elongated, swelled nipples of Jen.

"Mother-fucker. Is she legal? This sweetie looks like a teeny."

"Oh she's legal alright. My wife, Jen, is 20 years old."

"Twenty years old. Fuck, half my fucking possessions are older than that. " "How old are you Archie?"

"I am 50 fucking 7 years old." "Man, what I would give to have my way with a hot little number like this one." "You must have sold your soul to the devil to get a work of art like this." "What's your name son?"

"Ray."

"And her?"

"Jennifer"

"She's your wife?"

"Yes sir."

"How long?"

"2 years and 2 months."

"2 years.....hmm, imagine that and you're still alive." "Fucking girl this hot, could make you fucking die from Cuming too much."

"I suppose, I guess I am on borrowed time."

"Yes you are son, yes you are."

At that moment, Jen spoke. "Ray! Who is this and what is he doing standing over my naked body!"

Jen now laid there with one arm crossed over her breasts and her other hand over her exposed bush.

"Jen, relax." 'This is Archie and he saw you in all your glory on the beach this morning and he came over here to meet you up close and tell you how beautiful your body was." "Be proud, don't cover yourself. Sit up and let him have a good look. That is what we are here for."

Jen just looked at me with a wrinkled, puzzled face but said nothing.

I reached over and grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm away from covering her tits. And, at the same time I pulled it up to make Jen sit up and as she did, I put my right hand on her closest leg and pivoted her 90 degrees so her legs dropped down off the table and Jen was now facing Archie directly eye to eye.

"And, Archie, this is my drop dead gorgeous wife Jennifer." "Have you ever seen prettier tits?"

I had a grasp on both of Jen's upper arms just mid-way between and elbow and the shoulder and I pulled both slightly back which caused Jen's tits to come to full attention in her highly aroused state. I let go of her arms and Jen -- sensing I wanted her to show them off - just slightly bent her shoulders back to keep her tits in the best posture possible. Man, I would have never thought this possible, just yesterday.

Archie took this as an invitation and he bent over and took one of Jen's erect nipples into this mouth and he suckled it while his thumb and forefinger twisted and tugged on her other nipple. I could not contain my excitement and I ejaculated on Jen's lower back.

Archie took his dear, sweet time. He released the first nipple from his mouth and sucked in the other nipple and began to twist and tug on the first nipple. Jen moaned and I could see her pressing her upper body towards Archie to encourage him. "Oh, mister, that feels so goooood."

I reached forward with my arms and I dragged my fingernails up the outside on Jen's thighs to her hips and the let returned my fingertips to almost her knees and dragged them back to her hips. I did it very lightly as this was often what I did for Jen after a bath as I dried her gently with a towel and occasionally teased her skin to produce goose bumps and make her nipples swell. The goose bumps immediately appeared and I suspected that Jen's nipples were responding to Archie's sensual stimulation. I decided to up the ante. I slid my arms up under Jen's armpits and pulled her back to lower her back to the same plane of her hips. Archie knew just what to do. He let his mouth drop down Jen's abdomen until it found her pussy lips. He then proceeded to give the same attention downstairs that she had received upstairs and he was quite gentle yet focused on pleasuring this perfect, female specimen.

"Jennifer. You are so dripping wet I know you are going to cum for me real soon, aren't you honey?"

"Ah hum." It was all she could muster.

I could feel Jen trying to wriggle her pussy lips to heighten the pleasure as she was now moaning much louder now. I let her head rest on my soft cock that was starting to twitch and harden again. Ray was pretty sure that Archie knew his dick was unworthy of Jen's sweet pussy and he was hoping that Archie would be seasoned and skilled at cunnilingus.

Evidently, he was.

Archie was not picking up the pace on those perfect pussy lips. Ray could see him focused on her clit and expertly biting, pulling, twisting her clitoris and it was hardening and becoming quite extended under his attention. Ray felt like he was getting a great lesson on how to orally please Jen as she was feverishly bucking her hips and begging for more.

"Oh, mister, please don't stop, this feels so good..so good...so good, oh my God, I think I am going to explode, and then Jen's whole body started to shudder and she bucked once, then twice and screamed, "Ray, he's making me cum....Ray ...aaaaaaagghhhhhh ...oh my eeeeeeeeewwwww that feels so good and then Ray felt her buck and he saw Archie's face get immersed in Jen's juices. Ray could no believe it. He had no idea that Jen's pussy could do that. He suddenly was immersed in Jen's very recognizable odor but it very pungent and strong to Ray's nostrils. He never smelled this much of his wife. It was twofold at least from the scent she typically generated. Jen was quiet now and her body was quivering. Again, Ray had never seen this and he was getting alarmed because Jen's body was quivering and it seemed to be increasing rapidly.

Was she having a seizure?

Archie was not relenting. He was now lapping her cunt lips like a doggie in a water bowl. Ray wanted him to back off.

"Hey Archie. I am getting a little concerned maybe you should stop, I think Jen has had enough."

"Relax boy, you ain't seen nothing yet. The best is yet to come. I am going to rock her world. She is going to go crazy in a moment so hold on her and watch and learn young man. This will be the lesson of your life."

With that, Archie inserted his index finger into Jen and started probing in and out and Jen seemed to immediately come back to attention.

"Oh no, Ray tell him to stop, I don't want no more."

Ray heard her but he also saw her hips rising up to meet the finger assault. He then realized that Archie's other hand reached up to pinch one of her nipples and Jen jumped like she received an electrical jolt.

"Ow, no no no that hurts. No mister, don't pinch my nipples their sore, please ouch." "Mister stop!"

Archie did kind of stop the pinching so Ray figured he was backing off. But, Archie was on a mission. Next, he pulled and stretched her nipple out to the point that Ray thought he was being careless and with no regard to injury but again Jen was still bucking up to Archie's mouth but with greater physical effort.

"Oh, mister, stop, I have had enough. My nipples are sore please don't.."

Archie responded my inserting a second finger and increasing the pumping into her pussy at a much more furious rate and Jen seemed overwhelmed by this aggressive finger fucking. But, again she seemed to just buck harder and Ray was having a hard time holding his wife as she was trying to throw her hip off the table to meet the rapidly increasing pumping of the fingers, and now to Ray's amazement Archie has three fingers buried in Jen's pussy and she was so wet that Ray could feel some pungent droplets from Jen's pussy hitting his face and lips. He again recognized this smell and taste so he was pretty sure Archie was making progress on whatever he was trying to do.

"Oh mister. Fuck me with your fingers! Yes, give it to me harder, I want you to do it faster, do it harder, oh mister that feels so gooooooood, so reaaalllly good, please faster."

"Hold on baby, I am going to make you cum so hard, you're going be begging for me to suck that clit right down my throat!" "I am going to yank your nipples baby ... hang on for the ride of your life."

Archie began pinching her abused nipple again and this time he got a different response.

"Oh mister you wanna hurt my nipple? Go ahead tug on it you fucker, you dirty rotten fucker. Yeah you fucker."

Ray could not believe his ears to hear Jen say those words, to say that word like that. Archie had pushed some button alright and Jen was not yelling about pain or asking Archie to stop. It sounded more like a dare or encouragement.

Archie was in full attack mode now. Hi mouth was all over Jen's pussy. He was licking it, sucking it, biting her clit and biting the insider of her thighs. And, now his three finger assault was stretching her pussy lips apart so he could lick her deeper and then -- Ray had never seen or heard of this -- he raised his flat hand and smacked Jen right on her pussy! And, Jen immediately responded."oooo yeah, hit me again Mister, go ahead do it."

And, Archie responded with another smack on her pussy and she asked for it again. Also, he began attacking the other tit, yanking, pulling and slapping her nipple and ruggedly squeezing her entire tit.

As once before, Jen's body started to shudder all over and she violently had another orgasm. Jen's body was seemingly quivering and as Archie stood up, Jen began very aggressively pinching and squeezing and tugging and stretching her own nipples the moment Archie abandoned them. While she did this, she continued to spasm repeatedly and one of her hands when down to her abandoned clit and pulled on it and she pulled her legs up and onto to the table and assumed the fetal position and she was moaning while she reached back and rubbed her pussy with her fingertips and went silent. Archie looked at Ray.

"How did you like that son?"

"That, Archie was the most amazing thing I have ever seen." "You made Jen cum over and over again and you onlyu used your mouth and fingers."

"Yep, sex is like real estate, young man." "Location, location, location" "Women always please their men. Men seldom please them." "Most intercourse involves faked orgasms because men focus on their needs and not their woman's needs." "Ejaculation is a man's goal and once he achieves it, he rarely finishes her." "If a man perfects cunnilingus, he will always be popular with women, always." "Women can control men with a blowjob, men can do that with just licking their cunts until he licks the last hair off."

I decided I had to repay Archie for his contribution to our sexual learning. I can't wait to see what Jen has to say.

As Archie walked away, Ray returned to the task at hand. Get Jen squeaky clean with soap and water and hope another stranger doesn't stop by. Soon, he had Jen all fresh an clean. He applied lotion to her breasts and inner thighs, carried her nude body back to the bed and they slept all curled up in the spoon position for another two hours.

Ray fell asleep a changed man. Jen, he thought as he drifted off, was more than changed. He was certain she would never be the same again. She was a new woman. He couldn't imagine what was next on the horizon.

TO BE CONTINUED...