Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,297 Followers

"P... P... Please, Mistress. Let them f... fffuck me. Let them take my virginity...eeeeeee." As Steph increased the vibrations to maximum for a second.

"There's the magic phrase." Steph announced. "We all heard her. Duane, darling. I think we are ready for the love seat."

Two men entered and removed the display stand followed by two more who carried in something that looked a bit like a weightlifting bench. There was a small seat, with a long padded ramp behind it. The ramp was flanked by two legs that were spaced a little more than shoulder width apart and extended well above it. Jenn did not resist as she was led to the bench and told to sit down on the small seat.

As she lay back along the ramp, each man took a foot and pulled it upwards, effectively doubling her over. This allowed them to fasten her ankles to the extended back legs of the bench. With her knees pushed out past shoulder width, Jennifer's arms were extended over her legs and fastened together by a length of rope passing under the ramp.

Spread, immobile, defenceless, Jennifer was mortified when she realized how open and vulnerable she was in this position. Her entire crotch was spread wide with both holes clearly visible to the bidders. Not only that, but both her outer and inner lips were spread open, clearly revealing her virgin entrance glistening with her juices.

When she was properly secured, Duane moved to the bench and grabbed her earrings, holding her head steady. Jennifer's eyes went wide when she saw Jake enter with the metal bit gag. As she felt her tummy melt, she knew it was futile to beg, but couldn't help herself.

"No. Please Master. I can't. Not that one. Not again. Please."

A sharp tug on the earrings stopped her begging and held her head in place.

"Open wide." Jake grinned as he approached.

Jennifer had no choice but to obediently open her mouth. The feeling of the cold metal entering between her lips and pulling at her cheeks. The click of chromed steel on her teeth as he pressed it in. The sharp clicking as her metal tongue stud impacted the bit. The pressure of the strap as he fastened it behind her head. She could barely contain herself. Her whole body stared to shake with the need to cum.

"There's just something about this gag." Duane remarked as he surveyed his handiwork. I think our guests have waited long enough."

Steph moved in again and slowly, torturously traced a finger from Jennifer's perineum along her soaked lips and up to her clit. She gently worked it around the slippery entrance, pushing it in ever so slightly.

"OH NGOD!" Jennifer groaned. "Pgwease wet me gcummmmmmm. Sombogy. Angybugy. Fuck Mgeeee."

Jennifer's begging, added to her predicament, sparked a new round of intense bidding.

$2200... $2500... $3000... $4000... $4200

"Best we've ever had." Whispered Duane, causing Steph to smile with pride.

"Told you so didn't I." Steph replied haughtily.

"Forty two going once... Going twice... Third and final time at $4200... Sold!"

Jennifer was in a world of her own. Trapped in a fog of arousal, she had long ago lost track of what was happening with the auction. She had no idea who had just made the winning bid. She only knew that she needed whoever it was to hurry up and fuck her before she lost her mind completely.

Her cunt was on fire. Rivers of juice dribbled down her ass. No girl had ever been more ready. When she looked up though lust clouded eyes, and saw James leaning over her she smiled inwardly. If Duane didn't want her, wouldn't take her virginity himself, then James was the next best thing.

"Please remove the bit." He commanded. "I want her to talk clearly."

The act of removing the gag was almost as arousing as its insertion. The metal clicking on her teeth and tongue stud.

"Now then slut. Ask for it. Beg me to fuck you. Beg me to take your cherry." James growled as he stood before her.

It was like a slap in the face. He had always been so kind. So gentlemanly, and now he had called her slut, and wanted her to beg him to fuck her. A tear of humiliation and hurt trickled down her cheek.

James placed his hand on her cheek and used his thumb to wipe away the tear.

"No crying slut. This is your lucky day, you just don't know it yet. Now beg."

"Please. Please." She whispered softly. "Please fuck me. Please"

As she was speaking, James began taking off his clothes, and setting them on his chair.

When Jennifer saw his cock, she almost fainted. It was long, hard and red, sticking out horizontally from his groin. It looked too big to go where she knew it was going. Where she wanted, no, where she needed, it to go.

"Please what?" he hissed

Jennifer stopped dead. She had told him what, hadn't she? She had begged him to fuck her. What was he asking of her? What was she supposed to say? Then it hit her.

"Please SIR. Please take my virginity with your magnificent cock. Please SIR." She pleaded, hoping that would be what he wanted.

Tell me again, properly, what you want slut. Beg me to take you." He instructed as his fingers moved to slide through her inner lips and tease her entrance.

Everything that happened in the last week flooded through her mind. Suddenly old Jennifer was gone, and new Jennifer, bad girl Jennifer, slut and slave Jennifer emerged from her cocoon.

"FUCK ME SIR!" She screamed. "Fuck me now Pleeeeease Sir! Stick it in me. Make me cum on your cock. Take my virginity Sir! Ram it in. Make me your whore. JUST FUCKING FUCCCKKKK MEEEEE PULLLEEEEASE!"

Almost before the words were out of her mouth, the fat head of his cock was rubbing along her soaked cunt. As he slowly pressed himself forward, Jenn felt her lips yield to the pressure and stretch to accommodate his girth.

She had tried to masturbate with a small cucumber once, but it had been cold and unyielding. Nothing like the hot velvet steel which was stretching her now. She could feel every vein, every ridge, as he continued to slowly press himself home.

Part way in, there was some resistance. Jenn felt a stab of pain, a slight tearing, then suddenly he was buried in her centre. The pain quickly subsided, replaced by an overwhelming arousal. He had done it. He had bought her most prized possession and he had just claimed his prize.

For an instant Jennifer felt intense sadness, but almost immediately it was replaced by a whole new level of arousal. She had the strangest feeling of alternating between full and empty as his thick cock stroked in and out of her cunt. It was truly a cunt now. No longer a virgin pussy.

Jennifer had been so aroused by the vibrating post, the auction, and Steph's teasing finger, that within a very few strokes, she began to cum. She squirmed and cried out thrashing around under James as he increased the tempo of his strokes.

"OHHHHHGAWWWDNOOOOOOO." As the long denied orgasm swept her off in a tsunami of emotion. Her cunt flooded with juice resulting in obscene squelching noises as James continued to fuck her. The whole studio smelled of her musk, but she was beyond caring.

James kept pounding her as she crested her peak, then slowed as her orgasm passed. Leaning down he kissed her full on the mouth, shoving his tongue between her lips. Fighting with her tongue, causing her metal stud to shift and click against her teeth.

His passion would not be denied and he renewed his frenzied fucking. She came again and again as he pounded her. The cameras recording every second of the activity.

He had tremendous control. Jennifer continued to cum over and over while he kept pumping. Finally, when she was almost exhausted, she felt him slow down and push himself all the way in to her. His entire body stiffened and he groaned loudly as she felt his strong hot jets of cum flood her cunt. This entirely new sensation caused Jennifer to shake with one last orgasm before she swooned under him.

She awoke to the sound of applause just as James was withdrawing his softening cock. When he got up and left, she could feel her cunt gaping wide and a gush of their combined fluids flow down over her asshole and onto the bench.

Her hair and make-up were a mess. She was weak and sore, but for the first time in 3 days, she was satisfied. A feeling of delicious warmth spread through her body. The men returned and gently removed her bonds, allowing her to sit up on the bench resulting in another flood of cum escaping her slowly contracting hole.

"Well slut. How was your first time?" Steph asked

"It was wonderful mistress" She replied. "What's going to happen to me now?"

"Well slave, I will control your life from this day forward. You will, of course, quit school, but you will continue to live with me and be trained to serve me as my personal slut and slave." Steph pronounced.

"Assuming you don't get pregnant from fucking James without protection, you will begin modelling for Duane and his crew full time. They will ensure that you are well trained to sexually serve both men and women. From time to time we will auction off your favours much as we did your virginity tonight. What do you say to all that slut?"

"Thank you Mistress, Thank You."

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,297 Followers
12