Jennifer's Jizz Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
She loves the stuff.
2.5k words
4.32
132.1k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64park
64park
52 Followers

Jennifer could feel the heat building in her boyfriend's cock as she played with it. He was moaning with each jerk of her hand as she tugged up and down on his rock hard dick, masturbating him to his inevitable outburst of pleasure. His hands were pawing at her boobs as they kissed passionately, their entwined tongues suckling each other within each others' mouths.

"Mmmm, baby..." he moaned as she continued to jerk him off. "I'm gonna cum, baby..." He squeezed her small tits, and Jennifer responded by gripping his dick even tighter as she masturbated him.

"Cum for me, Chris..." Jennifer moaned, as she continued her lingual assault against his own tongue and clamped her mouth tighter against his. Chris could only moan in bliss as she massaged his dick harder and faster, and the squishy sound of her hot little fist working his pre-cum into his dick as lubricant filled the room

"Cum, baby...I want your jizz so fucking bad!"

Chris moaned into her mouth. "I'm gonna cum, baby...Oh God, make me cum, Jen!"

"Cum, baby...cum all over my face!" Jennifer jumped off the sofa and knelt down on the floor in front of Chris, never missing a jerk as she continued to masturbate him...harder...furiously! Chris moaned in bliss as his girlfriend's hand continued to pleasure him to completion. "Oh shit, Jen, yessss!!!"

"Cum on my face, baby!" Jennifer began to rub her excited cunt through her jeans as she continued to masturbate him, awaiting his gush of goo! In a split second, she felt Chris squirm and grunt, and her hand detected the inevitable spasm inside his penis as his seminal gland began to contract in the unmistakable action of ejaculation. Her boyfriend was going to cum, and Jennifer wanted to feel it on her face!

Chris moaned as his girlfriend brought him to a pure, full release of his seed. He grabbed Jennifer's auburn pony-tail as she poised his sperm-charged dick right in front of her face, kneeling on the floor in front of him. "Sperm me, baby!", she moaned, "sperm my face!"

"Ugghhhh!" Jennifer barely heard his grunt of passion as his dick began to spurt. Holding his cock just inches from her face, she simultaneously watched as his pisshole opened and a squirt of pre-cum shot out of it and splattered her tits.. Rubbing her cunt furiously, the sensation of his liquid love hitting her chest as she rubbed her cunt through her pants was quickly bringing Jennifer towards her own orgasm.

"Give me your hot fucking load, baby!" And Jennifer was rewarded with spurt after spurt of semen all over her face! His first spurt of semen plastered Jennifer all over the right side of her face. She barely registered the feeling of warm, gooey ejaculate splattering her face when his second shot erupted out of his penis and landed square on her nose. As soon as this burst of semen hit her face, Jennifer's senses were drowned in jizz! One globlet splattered off her nose and flew into her right eye, while the rest flew into her hair. But then his third spasm of orgasmic bliss shot a wad of thick, gooey jizz right up her nose! As soon as she felt the jism shoot up her nostril, Jennifer inhaled with all her might and the intoxicating scent of sperm pushed her over the edge!

With both nostrils plugged with jizz, Jennifer rubbed herself to an orgasm! As Chris shot two more loads of gooey pleasure all over her face, Jennifer masturbated herself to her own climax. "Auughhhh" she moaned as she came, the scent of the male sperm that was filling her nose with two globs of gooey semen intoxicating her.

"Urrrgghhh" Jennifer moaned in a low guttural sound, "what a fucking cum!" She placed her hands behind her back and look up at Chris as he stroked his still hard cock. "Nice and messy, baby?" she smiled at him sluttily. Jennifer felt the cum start to drip down her face. "Do you like this mess, baby?" Jennifer grabbed Chris' hand as he pulled her off the floor, and they quickly headed to the bedroom.

The scent of sperm up her nose, the feel of warm globs of her boyfriend's seed on her face, the jizz that was dripping off her little titties as they walked into the room...all these sensations had Jennifer's cunt just dripping again! As Jennifer lay down on the bed, she knew Chris was already jerking himself off...getting hard for another cum.

Chris was staring at his lovely girlfriend as she lay down on the bed and spread her legs open, playing with her own cunt. Her page-boy bangs were plastered against her forehead with jizz, her face was all sticky and glistening with baby-goo, her left nostril still plugged with a glob of thick white sperm. Chris began to masturbate again.

"You're fucking excited, aren't you?" purred Jennifer. "I just let you cum all over my face and now you are looking at this mess and you are so fucking excited..." Jennifer replaced his hand with her own as he straddled her on the bed. She began jerking him off again..." you want to cum again, don't you baby?"

"Mmmmm" murmured Chris.

As she masturbated Chris with one hand, she ran the other over her face. Everywhere she touched was a liquid mess! "Oh, baby what a fucking mess you made!

You're just looking at me with your cum all over my face...you want to cum again, don't you? You're soooo fucking excited, aren't you!" Jennifer emphasized this last phrase by grasping his cock even harder and pulling him against her face! "Tell me you want to jizz my face again!"

"Jennifer, I want to cum on your face again!"

Jennifer began tugging her boyfriend's dick, certain to make him cum again in no time. "Will you eat my cunt if I let you cum on my face again?"

"Oh, yes, baby..." Chris was barely able to hold back, staring at this beautiful girl who not only had let him jizz all over her face but was now demanding that he do it again! And eat her cunt afterwards!

Jennifer masturbated Chris again, and in less than a minute he was ready to blow another load all over her face!

"Cum on my face, baby! Jizz me again!" Jennifer jerked Chris off until he came all over her face again! Staring right at Jennifer's already cum-gooey face, he shot his first spurt all over her forehead. It was less copious than his first load but ejaculated with such force that it made an audible *splat* as it hit her skin.As Jennifer delighted in the sound of sperms splattering her face and the headboard behind her, Chris shot two more spurts of jizz onto her right chin and right tit.

Jennifer, with sticky cum all over her face, globs of jizz in her hair, and semen dripping down her neck and drying on her little boobs, began to rub her pussy. "God, baby, your fucking jizz is everywhere..."

"You're excited, aren't you Jen?"

"Yes, Chris...eat my cunt, baby...please...eat my cunt? Eat me until I cum!"

Chris immediately shifted position so that he was hovering over his girlfriend, who had splayed her legs open and was eagerly rubbing her clitoris awaiting his tongue.

As the heady, musky scent of Jennifer's cunt filled his nostrils, he began to pleasure her swollen cuntal lips and dripping vagina with his mouth in a slobbering, cunt-lapping fashion that brought Jennifer to the brink of orgasm in just a few seconds!

"I'm gonna cum" Jennifer purred..." God, don't stop eating me, I'm gonna cum!!!"

Chris could smell her cunt getting more and more excited, as her pussy juices began to flow involuntarily in anticipation of her orgasm!

"Cum, baby, cummm!!!" Chris moaned as he sucked her cuntal fissure, licking at her orgasm-excited and swollen labia and literally sucked her clitoris into his mouth. "I want to eat your cum, Jen!"

"Auugghhhhh" Jennifer bucked her hips up against his face, and Chris felt his girlfriend's orgasm ripple through her body as she grinded her cunt into his mouth, forcing his tongue as deep into her cuntal channel as he could to get every last drop of her spewing orgasm-induced cuntal lubricant. She had no control over her cunt juice, and Jennifer had no idea how much cunt-goo she had just squirted onto her boyfriend's face!

Jennifer, her face still gooey with two loads of her boyfriend's jizz, and Chris with his mouth sopping wet with his girlfriend's cum juices as he finished eating her to completion, began to kiss and caress, warm lips on soft skin. They snuggled together, and sniffing each other's juices of pleasure on their faces, they began to kiss...graphically, arduously! Chris was slurping up the remnants of his orgasm off his girlfriend's cute little face, and Jennifer was tasting her own pleasure smeared all over her boyfriend's chin...they tongue fucked furiously, interspersed with each other licking their own bodily fluids off their own faces..

As Chris licked Jennifer's neck, tasting both a trace of his own jism and her own saltiness after their exhertion in sexual pleasure, he groped at one of her little sperm-covered boobs..." God, Jen, I've never met a girl who loves to jerk off a guy's penis and gets herself off on his fucking sperm so much! I think most of the guys I know would be amazed to find out my girlfriend begs me to cum on her face!"

Jennifer moaned complacently as her boyfriend continued to nuzzle her, gently probing at her sopping wet cunt and playing with her tits. "I just love jizz, Chris. I don't want to get pregnant, I hate fucking condoms, I love jerking your dick off, I love watching it spurt out your goo, knowing I've pleasured you! ..." Jennifer reached down between Chris's legs and grabbed his sperm-slimy dick to begin jerking it off again..." and I love fucking jizz! I just love the fucking stuff!"

"Yeah, but...cumming on your face? Jesus, that's a guy's fantasy! When did you start doing that?"

"Mmmm" Jennifer leaned over and kissed Chris, his cock still in her hand as she continued to bring him back to life..." I'm gonna make you cum again, baby...you know that, don't you?"

"You want more jism, don't you Jenni?"

"Fuck, yes, baby! I want more jizz!" And Jennifer continued to stroke his dick, feeling the slimy, cum gooey shaft begin to stiffen with each stroke. "Oh baby" Jennifer purred, I'm gonna make you cum again!"

As Jennifer masturbated her boyfriend to his third cum of the morning, she began to tell Chris about her fetish for semen

"I was in college, I had never been laid, and I kinda went out with this guy, and we went to my room. We were both horny and drunk, so we started making out..."

"And..." asked Chris as Jennifer continued to jerk him off...

"So we did what comes naturally!" Jennifer smiled at Chris..." and I started playing with his dick while he was feeling me up, and he came on my hand...and at first I was like 'yeeewwwww, what a mess" and he like, got up and pulled his pants on and left. Then I was like, well, I know this is jizz on my hand, and I sniffed it, and then I licked it off...and you know what, Chris? I liked it! I liked the taste of it!"

"But what about cumming on your face?"

"Well, the next guy I got intimate with...we were petting, and I blew him, and he just blew his load all over my face! I thought we were gonna fuck and that I was just blowing him for foreplay, but then he came...splat! All over my face!"

Chris penetrated Jennifer's cunt with two fingers, feeling her arousal as she told the story. She responded by rubbing her torso against him, fucking his probing fingers.

"And I came right in my pants! As soon as his jism hit my face, I was so turned on that I came!"

Chris began to finger Jennifer's cunt more formidably, trying to get her to orgasm.

"Oh baby, finger fuck my cunt, yessss!" Jennifer hissed

Jennifer continued to jerk off her boyfriend, tugging his cock with her lithe, gripping fist.

"I don't think the mother-fucker even noticed, but I came! I drove home that night with sperm drying on my face, and when I got home I masturbated like crazy! I came thinking about the semen on my face! I could smell it, Chris!" Jennifer squirmed on Chris's fingers as he probed her vagina, and she grabbed his dick tighter..." finger fuck me, baby...fuck my cunt with your hand...uuuggghhh"

"But when was the first time you literally asked a guy to sperm on your face?" asked Chris as he continued to probe Jennifer's sopping, cum gooey cunt with his fingers while she masturbated him.

"I was at my friend's house...I had broken up with my boyfriend, so this guy took me in for a week, and we were getting drunk one night and I was horny..." Jennifer grabbed Chris' dick even more firmly with one hand, as she grabbed his cunt-fingering hand with the other and whispered..." finger fuck me 'til I cum, baby!"

"So..." Jennifer continued, "we had sex and he wanted to cum on my face and I let him...and his jism splattering my face just sent fucking rockets through my cunt! And ever since then...I want it on my face!"

"Well I know, Jennifer...I love cumming on your face!"

"And I love the fact that you do it, and then you'll eat you own mess up off my face..." and Jennifer continued to stroke Chris' dick as he masturbated her.

"Ugghhh.I'm cumming" Chris moaned as Jen jerked him off harder.

"Cum, baby..fuck my cunt and make me cum with you!"

Suddenly. Jennifer came! As her cuntal muscles squeezed onto Chris's hand, he spurted out his load all over Jennifer's belly. The hot little slut eagerly wiped it off of her own belly flesh, licked her fingers clean, and then licked Chris' belly and hand clean of all the sperm he had shot.

They woke up together later...covered in cum. They took a shower together. Jennifer jerked Chris off onto her face, although by this time there was barely a squirt left. Chris ate Jennifer to completion. And then Jennifer asked if they could go check out a swinger club and maybe do a facial gangbang...

"Mmmm, baby, would you be okay with that?" she asked?

"You mean, would I be okay watching a bunch of guys spew all over your face?"

"Yes, baby..." Jennifer looked at me..." I want to go to a porno club and have a jizzfest on my face!"

Needless to say, Chris spewed all over Jennifer's face again that morning as they agreed to look for a club in South Florida.

64park
64park
52 Followers