Jennifer's Longing Ch. 05

Story Info
A slut wife continues her journey.
2.4k words
4.34
105.5k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
631 Followers

1. This story is best read after having read the previous 4 chapters. It's not a prerequisite; just a recommendation.

2. It appears in the Loving Wives section, because that it where Literotica seems to have kept the majority of such stories.

3. I'm interested in your comments, pro and con. I'm not interested in your moralizing and labeling though. Telling me what you would do to your wife if she behaved like the heroine here, is revealing of you, but not of no interest to me.

4. Let's remind those that need to be so reminded that this is a work of fiction.

---------

Derek was coming over. Again.

I was a young married woman in heat. Since our affair began I had found my lust becoming almost uncontrollable – and it was all directed toward Derek. Derek was into psychological domination and for whatever reasons, I desired to be psychologically sexually dominated by him. And his domination of me was always channeled through my husband. He had damaged the way I viewed my husband – and all because of my fixation with that big hard cock in Derek's pants.

My husband had no knowledge of the affair. He didn't know that I was dressing sexy for another man. He didn't know that I told that other man how much better in bed he was. He didn't know that I was telling this man my husband was a wimp. He didn't know that he'd performed oral sex on me shortly after Derek had cum in me. He didn't know the pillow he slept on had been coated with the mess Derek left in me. He didn't know that he was no longer satisfying me. He didn't know I craved Derek's much bigger penis.

Derek's psychological domination left me with no physical desire for my husband at all. I hadn't intended this to happen, but it happened nevertheless. What had started out as my weird obsession with having sex with a guy with a big penis, turned into the repression of any desire for my husband.

Yes, Derek was coming over. And he warned me he was going to take it to the next level.

---

I put on a skimpy white bra, and very skimpy bikini panties. I added to this a pair of very tight, faded jeans.

I met him at the door this way. We kissed as the door was closing. His hands grabbed at my ass. My hands roamed his body. His tongue explored my mouth

Derek told me he wanted me on my knees with his cock in my mouth as he told me what he had in mind. We went over to the couch and I got to business. I tugged his pants down to let loose his monster. He was quite hard already. There was the object of my desire.

I kissed the tip of his cock and then rubbed my lips around the base. I then moved my lips down his shaft and attached them to his balls.

Everything about Derek turned me on. For me, his balls were at the essence of his manhood. I took my time, sucking on each ball. I flitted my tongue against each testicle repeatedly. And then I'd fit each one into my mouth, one at a time. I sucked and tugged on them with my lips, coating them with my saliva.

It was ten minutes later that I actually took his cock into my mouth. I wrapped my lips arounds his rigid cock and slowly took as much of him in as I could.

"Good girl," was all he said, as he watched me intently.

His cock was perfect and I wanted to pay him and it as much respect as possible. Keeping my mouth an inch away from its tip, I squeezed his shaft and balls with my hands to get some pre-cum to ooze out. I then made sure he watched as I licked it up, before taking as his cock back into my mouth.

He clamped his hands onto the back of my head – a signal that he wanted to fuck my face.

But first he announced his plans.

"I want you to tell your husband you are thinking about fucking other men."

I gasped. "What?"

I stopped thinking about sex. But Derek poked his cock against my mouth and said, "You suck, and I'll talk."

He pushed my head down on him again.

"You'll do it slowly. Over time. You'll first tell him that some guy made a move on you; grabbed your butt, or whatever. You'll then tell him how some construction workers called out to you. Make up whatever stories you want and then grab him between the legs and ask him if the fact that your getting attention from other men turns him on."

He paused and then said, "You can suck and listen at the same time, you know." I quickly responded by starting to bob my head up and down on his manhood.

"Make sure he is hard and tell him it's apparent it does turn him on. Pretend you are surprised that you getting attention from other men would turn him on, and tell him you'll have to start telling him every time it happens."

"See what he says. Maybe he'll admit to being turned on by it. Maybe he'll ask you for more stories. Tell him more. Make him cum in his pants!"

"Tell him that it turns you on to turn him on so much so that you'll try wearing sexier outfits during the day, just so you can tell him other men's reactions. Tell him you weren't upset with the attention before, but in light of the fact that it turns him on, you kind of like it."

"Keep on this theme regularly over the next couple of months. Several times a week, if you can. Make it a part of your sex with him."

I could taste semen leaking from the tip of his cock and I flitted my tongue against it. What he was saying to me electrified me. He had brought me to a new level of being turned on.

"And play the part. Let him know that you are dressing sexier when not with him. But tell him it's just because it turns him on. Tell him it's because he is turned on by the attention you are receiving."

"Then take it to the next level. Tell him some guy kissed you at an office Christmas party and that you were so surprised it took you a couple of seconds to break the kiss. Tell him how some guy asked you out at the gym and persisted even when you told him you were married. And tell him about some raunchy comment some guy made to you about how you look. Just make it up."

"Let him "know" that you were wearing a flirty little black dress when that guy kissed you. And that you were wearing your tiny black spandex short shorts when you were at the gym. And that you were wearing your tightest jeans and a mini shirt when that guy made the raunchy comment.

"Keep it going. Tell him how some guy pressed the front of his pants against your butt on the elevator at work and that you could feel his bulge. Tell him some guy put his hand on you while you were standing on the bus and you pretended not to notice."

"And don't forget to tell him how turned on you are by all this – always because of how turned on it makes him. And only tell him these things when you are grabbing at his cock. Always make sure he is turned on because even if these stories don't do anything for him at first, like Pavlov's dogs after a while he'll associate the stories with being turned on. You are going to convert him into more of a wimp than he already is."

The last strand of loyalty to my husband then kicked in. I wanted to protest just for the sake of protesting. But he had increased the strength of his grip on my head and moments later he was pumping my mouth with globs of sperm.

Whatever thought of loyalty to my husband I had were fleeting. This man – no, really, this man's cock – owned me. And I was here to satisfy it.

I finished him off slowly, keeping him in my mouth, sticking the tip of my tongue against the head of his cock. I continued to squeeze and milk his balls with my fingers. He grunted in satisfaction.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it clean against my face. He continued his orders.

"It will be time eventually, to take it to the next stage. Go to an office party or event; or go out with the girls one night. Tell him how you went to a bar and that guys were trying to get you on the dance floor all night. And tell him how one guy succeeded. Tell him that when a slow song started you wanted to get off the floor but he puts his arms around you and insisted you stay. Tell him how the guy pressed against you the whole time and that thinking about it turned you on."

"You'll be making the switch now, you see. Before, what turned you on was turning on him. Now what's turning you on is the other guy. You'll keep up with the stories, but you'll gradually make the switch."

"You'll tell him you liked the fact that some guy grabbed your ass. You'll tell him you liked the attention. You'll tell him you liked being asked out by other guys. You'll tell him you like dressing sexy so other men will notice. But you won't tell him you like these things only because it turns him on. You'll like them because other men are turning you on."

"Now always remark on how turned on he gets by you flirting with other men. Masturbate him each time you are telling him a story. The positive reinforcement will work well on him I'd bet. He'll begin to think he likes the idea of you flirting with other men. Even if he feels threatened by it, his cock will win over his brain. He'll be willing to let you continue."

"Now let's give you a timetable – say six months max. No later than six months from today and I want you to have told him you've been thinking about sex with another man or other men; that the idea really turns you on; that you want to do it; and that you know it will turn him on too."

"You can do this as fast as you want or you can take the full six months. But your ultimate goal is to convince him to let you fuck another man. And that other man will be me - even though he won't know it."

-----

I considered what he said for a few moments. Then I asked, "What if things don't go according to plan?" "What if he can't be convinced?" "What if early on he tells me to stop talking about other guys?"

Derek looked at me and grinned. "That will be your problem." "You just better make sure he is so turned on; that your hand grabbing the front of his pants is doing such a good job that he won't have the guts to tell you to stop." "And if you don't succeed, you don't get this as he pushed his only semi-erect cock against my mouth again.

With that, Derek picked me up off my knees and took my hand and guided me to my marital bedroom. Every atom in my body was ready for the fucking I was about to receive.

He took me in the missionary position. We were joined as one. Within the first minute I had an earth shattering orgasm. For forty five minutes, Derek rocked my world. I wanted him in me. I wanted his cum in me. I even wanted him to impregnate me. My hands roamed his muscular body as I willingly accepted his deep thrusts.

At some point Derek managed to find his voice and said to me while continuing to fuck me, "Tell me you are going to do it." I surrendered to his command and told him I would. I knew too that I would. This was more than just a pleasure fuck – this was a mating.

----

My husband came home that evening. I hadn't told him I had taken a half day off. I had an excuse ready if he had found out, but if he were to call me he usually left a message on my cell phone, and I had checked and he hadn't.

I had changed into a short black skirt and a pink blouse – something I would wear to work. Underneath I had on a white lacey bra and a skimpy white bikini bottom. The blouse was sheer enough that you could faintly see the bra through it, unless I was wearing a jacket (and I wasn't wearing a jacket). I had unbuttoned an extra button on the blouse.

We sat down on the couch and I gave him a sexy kiss. I began to talk. I told him I had had "quite the adventure today." And as I told him, I moved my hand down to the front of his pants. He quickly got hard.

I told him that a guy named Rick, who works in our filing warehouse, came up behind me while I was doing some filing, put his arm around me, and then to my surprise, he kissed me on the mouth! I told him I was so surprised it took me a few seconds to react. And I told him that I managed to push Rick off and remind him I'm married. But then I added that Rick just smiled and kissed me on my mouth again! I managed to pull away from him this time, but not without Rick grabbing at my ass once last time.

My husband called him a "bastard," but I just smiled a wicked smile and said, "It seems, though, it turned you on." I could see the future.

TQM
TQM
631 Followers