Jennifer's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

"Open your mouth, ho!" the voice barked. She opened her mouth and a warm liquid filled her mouth.

"Swallow it!" he said. Jennifer swallowed as the stream continued to hit her face. She opened her mouth and took in some more. The water ran over her face until she began to completely come to. She obediently was led out of the shower and dried off. Then she was led back down the hallway. There three black men standing in the hall. They grinned at her as she walked by completely nude. Five move black men had entered the room.

Julie was on her knees sucking three cocks in a round robin. Someone pushed Jennifer to her knees. A cock touched her lips. Instinctively, she her right hand around it and started sucking. She worked the cock over with her tongue and lips trying to give it the most stimulation as possible. It must have been 30 minutes of sucking. A large load of cum flooded into her mouth. She swallowed. More cum sprayed over her face. She used her finger to scoop it into her mouth.

They put her in the doggy position. One man got pushed his cock into her cunt and started humping her. She started sucking another cock at her face. She took cum in the mouth. She swallowed it all. Then a big load of cum flooded her cunt. Jennifer came hard!

Someone pushed her over the edge of the couch with her shoulders on the floor and her legs bent back to her head. Her ass was on the edge of the couch. Her asshole and cunt were pointed straight up. A large black man straddled her body and pointed his cock down. His lowered his body. His cock pushed into her ass until it reached the hilt. "Oh! daddy! Fuck my ass! Fuck me daddy! Fill me with your cum. Make me your cum dump, daddy!" Jennifer heard herself saying. Another orgasm swept over her. Jennifer's tits were swollen and her nipples were erect and red. Her momma hormones were flowing.

He pulled out of Jennifer's ass and switched to her cunt. He fucked her cunt for awhile and switched to her ass. Then he switched from cunt to ass and back on each thrust. Jennifer's ass and cunt were gaping wide open. Five men took turns on Jennifer's cunt and ass.

It was well after 3 a.m. when Jennifer and Julie dressed. The boys drove them back to the mall parking lot. On the way back, Jennifer sat in the back and sucked Ryan's cock. Julie was in the front sucking Marcus' love tool. When they got to the mall, Julie was really buzzed. The male that were hormones injected into her cunt was coursing through her body by now. Jennifer told me about it that morning. She told me everything including the drugs and gang bang. I was astonished when she said that she went bareback!

"I enjoyed going bareback! It felt so good when Marcus' cum hit my cunt walls!" she said. "I want you to go bareback, baby!" I said.

"I want to go off the pill, too!" Jennifer whispered.

"That's OK with me. I desperately want you to go bareback and unprotected!" I said. Jennifer smiled at me. We kissed passionately for a long time. We agreed that night that Jennifer was going off of the pill. What we did not speak of was her inevitable pregnancy. We both understood.

Marcus called the next day. I answered the phone and guessed it was Marcus right away. "Hi! I'm Marcus. Did Jennifer tell you about me?" he said.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"She was one hot piece of ass. Let me talk to the to her," he said.

I handed the phone to Jennifer. She had just stepped out of the shower. She dropped the towel wrapped around her and took the phone. When she heard Marcus' voice her face lit up.

"Hi daddy!" she said excitedly. She lay back on the bed and stated talking in a whisper. I watched her hand move to her shaved cunt. I handed her some lube. She took it and smeared it over her clit. She continued to talk as she rubbed her clit. The longer she talked the faster her finger moved. In 20 minutes, she came.

"Oh baby! Yes! I want to meet you again. Yes! Tomorrow is great!" she said.

That night Jennifer jerked me off while talking about Marcus' love making. She gave me more details than ever. I came.

Jennifer was ready when Marcus arrived. He was dressed in a sleeveless open shirt. He had tattoos over his arms and abs. He was buff. He stood six-foot-six-inches tall. Jennifer deliberately dressed like a teen. She was wearing a loose fitting mini-dress. The neckline plunged to her navel. It was backless. Marcus grabbed her and planted his lips over her face. Their wet tongues pushed against the other.

He took her hand and led her to his car. She got in the back with Marcus and another man. I saw her head disappear. I guessed she was sucking someone off.

Jennifer's removed Marcus' cock and pulled the foreskin back. Her lips encircled his head. She sucked as his head slipped over her tongue. "Suck it, whore momma," Marcus said.

Jennifer sucked until her cheeks sank in. Her mouth was wet. She wanted to make him cum, but he held it until the car stopped. Marcus and his friend undressed Jennifer in the car. Then Marcus got out and invited her to get out. Jennifer did not hesitate. About 20 black men were standing at the entrance of a warehouse. He got into a freight elevator and went up to the fifth floor. The elevator stopped. Jennifer stepped out. Five black men were in a large room. A black leather couch formed a semi-circle around a huge HD TV. A blonde woman was being ganged on screen. Jennifer blinked when she realized the woman was herself. It looked so sensual. Marcus started kissing Jennifer. Their mouths were wet and their bodily fluids were mixing. He pushed Jennifer back on a circular bed in the middle of the room. A black man with a video camera recorded every detail. He set her up in a doggy position and fucked her cunt. It took 45 minutes for Marcus to dump in Jennifer's cunt. They led her to the restroom where she douched. They helped her cleanse her colon. She was led back into the room. Next, she was placed on her hands and knees. A cock entered her ass. A cock was presented her mouth. She took it and sucked it down. Jennifer really loved double penetration. A load of cum was dumped in her ass and cunt.

When Jennifer got home that night, she showed me her ass was still gaping wide. Jizz was leaking out. She could no longer hold it in.

"Look! My ass is gaping!" she said bending over.

"That looks so beautiful!" I said.

"I took a glass full of cum in my ass tonight!" she said.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Oh! So wonderful!" she said.

"Will your ass return to normal?"

"Marcus said it will take a day or two."

"That's hot! You are a hot whore now, baby!"

Jennifer started dating Marcus. Sometimes she would stay with Marcus all weekend.

He took her out once on week nights. She settled on one boyfriend, David, at work. She said he had the biggest and longest cock. She dated David twice a week. Ty fucked her once a week. Jennifer saved her weekends for Marcus. She was getting black cock and cum four days a week.

After two months, Jennifer got pregnant. "Honey! Guess what!" Jennifer said. Her eyes were wide and sparkling.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant!" she said.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said. My cock began to grow. My body was trembling. I wanted to asked, "Who was the father?" However, I hesitated. I wanted her to say. I wanted the father to be Marcus. She was in love with Marcus.

"I honestly don't know who the father is," she said.

"Who do you want the father to be?" I asked. I held my breath hoping she would say Marcus.

"I hope it is Marcus' baby. How that make you feel?" she asked.

"Great! I was hoping it was Marcus. You are in love with Marcus," I said.

"Yes! I am in love with Marcus. I enjoy our weekends," she said.

Jennifer enjoyed her pregnancy for three months. She didn't become a mom.

Marcus called to tell Jennifer they would be going to the first club where he fucked her. Jennifer told me she was going to show Marcus what a slut she could really be. I knew this would be a new experience for her.

Jennifer didn't surprised me when she said she just got a colon cleanse earlier that day.

Without telling her to do so, Jennifer dressed up in an extremely slutty outfit. It was a short, red micro-mini skirt with an asymmetrical hemline. It showed off almost all of her long, slender thighs. She wore no panties. Her fishnet stockings came up to just above hem of her skirt. Her legs were so sexy. He slipped on four-inch platform shoes with eight-inch stiletto fuck me heels. The shoes and short skirt made her legs appear even longer and slimmer. The top showed her ample tits and a filmy bra showed her red areolas, which she painted red. Her inch-long nipples pressed against the fabric. Her body language and clothing said more than words: She wanted to get black fucked. And I wanted her to be fucked, too. When Marcus pulled into the drive way, she did not wait for him to come to the door. She ran out to his car and got in. Marcus drove and she pulled out his dick. She stroked him and kissed him as he drove. The place was very dark and the music was moderately loud. Interracial couples were talking, kissing, and caressing. Several black men had their white whores bent over and fucking them in a corner and on the dance floor.

There was a live sex act on the stage. The blonde stripper was bent over to allow a black man to fuck her doggy style. It was so fucking hot. He pulled his cock out of her whore cunt and slipped into her ass. It slid in very easily. She was used to being ass fucked. The crowd gasped and cheered as he alternately plunged into her gaping cunt and ass on each thrust. The girl came repeatedly.

They walked hand-in-hand to the back, down the long hallway. Once inside the familiar room, Jennifer started sucking his cock while removing her clothes. He stood her up and kissed her. Then he put her on her back, spread her legs, and crawled on top. Jennifer didn't bother to use protection. The sensation was enhanced when he shot a huge load of cum in her. Back on the dance floor, Jennifer met another black man, Ben, who asked her to dance. They danced for a while. He reached down and easily freed one tit from her loose top and started sucking on her unusually long nipples. Those nipples were a real turn on for me. I can only imagine what they were like for him. He had a hard on. Jennifer's hand reached inside his pants and stroked him. No one seemed to notice much except a group of black men in the corner of the bar. Their eyes were transfixed on the hot, young white girl with her tits hanging out and getting dry fucked on the dance floor.

"You need to come with me," Ben said. She felt completely submissive and almost in a dream world as Ben led her to the familiar back room. Once inside, they began kissing and groping. Jennifer unzipped his pants and reached in. She was surprised at the girth of his joy-giving breeding tool. It made her feel so sexy, and her momma hormones started flowing. Ben fucked her for an hour. Ben's momma breeder stretched her cunt like no one had ever before. She came four times. "Fuck me daddy! Shove it in me! Make me your whore, daddy!" Jennifer moaned.

"Oh, shit!" Ben said. His dick exploded. He pulled out. Jennifer knew instinctively what to do. She took his cock and sucked and milked the last bit of cum unto her whore mouth.

Marcus came in the room. He brought her purse. He walked her down to hall to the rest room where she fixed her hair and makeup. When she returned, Marcus helped her dress. She submissively allowed Ben and Marcus lead her out the back door to a waiting black limo.

Everything seemed safe and so natural to Jennifer. She was immersed into the sensual side of her personality. Once inside the limo, Ben began pulling Jennifer's skirt off. Then he completely stripped the white wife. She sat nude before the black man.

"Now masturbate for me," he said. Jennifer's hand went to her wet cunt and started massaging it. Ben lit a cigarette. By the light, she got her first good look at the black man. His face was full. His lips were thick. His chin was square. He had a smile on his face.

"Oh! I love this!" Jennifer swooned. She had an orgasm.

The limo pulled into the drive way of a mansion. Ben helped Jennifer out of the car. She was nude, but she did not care. She submissively followed the two men into the mansion. She followed them into a large room which was expensively furnished. The walls contained mural photographs of white women being fucked by black men. Several large HD TV screens were distributed around the room.

Ben pushed her over. She stayed bent over while Ben and Marcus undressed. Then Marcus grasped her hips and pushed his dick into her semi-gaping asshole.

"That's right momma. Relax that asshole and take my cock," Marcus purred. Soon the in and out stoking brought Jennifer to another orgasm. She never though a cock in her ass would be so wonderful. She had to have more.

"More! More! Oh! Marcus! Fuck my ass," she screamed. Then Marcus pulled the cock out of her ass and re-inserted it into Jennifer's whore cunt. The change gave Jennifer another orgasm. The fucking continued. Ben moved forward and placed his now stiff cock to Jennifer's mouth. She eagerly took it and started sucking.

"Your face is just another beautiful cunt, now, momma!" Ben said. Ben removed his cock and lay down on the couch.

"Come on top of me, momma!" Marcus demanded as he pulled Jennifer on top of him on the couch. Marcus pushed his cock into her cunt and started to fuck and kiss her. Ben moved around behind and pushed his cock into her now gaping asshole. Jennifer had another orgasm as two cocks plunged into her ass and cunt at the same time. Their pleasure poles were only separated by a thin membrane.

"Oh! That feels so fucking good!" Jennifer cooed.

"Two cocks at the same time are more than twice the pleasure. Isn't that right, momma?" Ben said.

"Yes! Oh! My! I love it. Fuck me daddy. Fuck your momma harder! I want to be your love-whore!" Jennifer moaned. She came again. Never had she felt so fulfilled. Jennifer had gone black. She could never go back now. Both men continued to fuck her pleasure holes. Jennifer was rocking back against the cock in her ass while feeling the cock in her cunt push in deeper. They fucked her for 45 minutes. Ben came first, releasing a large load in her asshole. Then Marcus rammed in deep. Cum flooded into Jennifer's whore womb. She came then passed out.

####

The next morning Jennifer awoke. She was in a bed. "Good morning!" it was Marcus. He was naked and his cock was limp. Marcus helped her out of bed and guided her to a shower. He soaped her up and rinsed her off. He laid out her tooth brush. It wasn't long before she was fully aware of her surroundings. She stepped out, and he dried her off. "Now fix your hair. I don't like a whore with stringy hair. Fix your make up, too," he said. She did as she was told.

He offered her a cigarette and lit it. She took a deep, deep drag, held it, and slowly exhaled through her lips and nose. Jennifer felt the pleasure spread over her body. The feeling of deep, deep love she had for Marcus the night before returned. The smiled as she thought of the pleasure he and Ben gave her.

After her cigarette, Marcus wrapped his arms around her small body. Jennifer felt so warm, secure, and loved in Marcus's big arms. She raised her head up. Marcus placed his thick lips over her mouth. She opened her mouth to let his tongue slip in. The feeling of love and pleasure she felt was overwhelming. Her whore cunt began to drip with last night's cum and her own wetness. Her clit was erect.

As they kissed, Marcus rolled her long nipples between his thumb and fingers. Jennifer started to go to her knees. She wanted to suck Marcus's growing cock.

"No! I want you to work out, baby!" Marcus said. He took her hand and walked her to a training room. He outlined a training program and told her he expected her to do it daily. She worked out and had another shower. She fixed her makeup and hair. Then she had a power breakfast. I woke that morning when the phone rang.

"Hi darling, it's me. Sorry we did not get to call last night," she was talking rapidly. "I stayed over with Marcus. I'm going to spend a few days here and explore more feelings and be back in a few days." She sounded so excited. She was so different. It was almost like I didn't know her any more. "Did you experience pleasure?" I wanted to keep her talking.

"It was so fucking hot. I fucked all night. I had my first Double Penetration!" she squealed.

"That's hot! How was it?" I asked. My cock was growing.

"It was so sensual. I was sucking Ben, who I met at the club. Marcus was fucking deep in my ass. Then I got up and lay down on top of Marcus and fucked him cowgirl style in my cunt. I started kissing Marcus. Then Ben pushed me forward and exposed my ass. He said it was gaping wide from Marcus' fucking it earlier. Before I realized what was going to happen, he shoved his love cock up my ass. I came. Having two cocks in me was more than twice the pleasure!" she gushed. "I could feel one cock moving out as the other was going in. I was pushing back against Ben's thrusts. I came maybe 10 times!"

"Oh shit! That was hot. Wish I could have been there!" My cock was hard as a brick. I pulled it out and started stroking.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to stay another day?" I asked. I was hoping that she would stay for a while.

"I want to stay and explore all of my sensual feeling," she whispered.

"Oh baby! I want you to," I whispered, too. "Ok baby. I'll be waiting on you," I said.

"I took a lot of jizzum in my ass and cunt. It's still leaking out!" she giggled. "I want to get more black cock in my cunt and ass. They taught me to deep throat," she said.

"How did you like it?" I asked. My heart was pounding and my cock was rock hard.

"I was lying on my back with my head off the bed. Marcus told me to open wide, and push my tongue forward and down. Once I got the technique down, I felt it slip down my throat. I squeezed it with my throat muscles, and he fucked my throat for a while. He withdrew occasionally to let me breathe. Then he ejaculated directly into my stomach. Oh! Baby! I love to swallow cum that way! Once you swallow a man's cum, he is part of you forever," she said. "He said his cum makes me a black man's whore! Someone got it on video. They played it back for me. It was hot!"

"That's right. You are whore, now, baby! I'm so proud of you," I said. I was so glad that she was open with me. All my fantasies were coming true.

"I think I am going to love being Marcus's whore." There was a long pause.

"I love you, baby," I managed to whisper. The emotions overcame me. I was speechless.

"I love you, too, honey." I heard the phone click. I jacked off until I came in my hand.

===

The "week" stretched into a month with Marcus. During that time, Jennifer explored every avenue of her emerging slut-hood. Marcus wasted no time getting my bride marked with his initials, MS. He had tattoo on both sides of her neck. Her tongue was pieced with a stud with a marble-sized ball.

Jennifer dropped by the house twice the first week with one of Marcus's homies. She was wearing the slutty clothes I have ever seen her wear. She had a short skirt with slits up both side. Essentially, it was a loin cloth. A skimpy thong gave the impression that she was wearing no panties. The homie dropped his cell phone and asked her to pick it up. When she bent over, her skirt went up to reveal her hot pink thong. She wore white translucent hose with lacy tops. She wore a super sexy fishnet, form-fitting top.

Her body was hot!

"Have you been working out?" I asked.

"Yes! Did you notice my hot body?"

"Hot! I love that new sexy look!" I said. Her legs had a sexy athletic look. Her abdomen was buff and flat. She was sexier than ever.

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers