Jennifer's Night Out

Story Info
Jennifer &Rex party with his boss.
3.3k words
4.34
148.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Jennifer spent the next two hours with Robbin, they had lay together cuddled kissed and Jennifer had taken her time and given him a blow job for an hour, until he came in her mouth while she looked into his eyes. She was so glad Lynne had taken her to meet with Robbin today. It was 6:30 and she knew her husband would be returning to their room soon so she kissed Robbin goodbye and went down to their room. She thought of his 15 inches of beautiful black meat as she showered, and wondered what it would feel like sliding into her ass. She reached between her legs and masturbated as she thought of his 6'9" body laying in bed as she rode him for the first time today. She shuddered in climax and finished showering. When she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, she was startled because her husband Rex was standing there. He asked her where Lynne was and she told him she had gone home because her clothes.

Rex acted like he was saddened by this, but he asked her what they had done today. She told him they had gone window shopping and just walked and talked. He asked if they had eaten, and she smiled to herself and told him "Yes, ate a very tasty meal this afternoon." He thought she was talking of Lynne, she of course had Robbin on her mind.

Rex asked if she would like to go out tonight, and she said she would like to go to dinner and maybe have a drink or two. Rex went back to the bedroom, undressed and then came back in the shower and started the water. Jennifer grabbed his cock and kissed him as she stroked it. She had always thought to herself that her husband had a large cock until she had seen Robbin's this afternoon, after all he did have 10 inches (they had measured it when they first started going out), but that was not close to the 15 she had in her mouth and pussy this afternoon. Rex asked her if she wanted to fuck before he took his shower. To answer, Jennifer turned grabbed the edge of the sink spread her legs a little and arched her back. Rex stood behind her, and eased his cock into her asshole, and began fucking her. She looked in the mirror and watched as Rex tore into her ass and she wondered what it would be like to have Robbin fuck her in the ass.

They were startled by a knock at the door but Rex kept fucking her, but the knock came again, and Jennifer stood and told Rex she had to answer, it may be Lynne. Rex stood with a raging hard as Jennifer slipped on her robe and left him in the bathroom. He heard her talking to someone at the door and then her footsteps as she returned to the bathroom. When the door opened, Lynne followed her, dressed in a pair of tight shorts that showed off her toned legs, and a tank top, with a shirt hanging loose over it. She laughed as she saw him standing there with his cock swinging in front of him. Jennifer told her she had left him to answer the door.

Lynne told Jennifer she might as well finish what she was doing, but Jennifer told her that she had to get ready to go out, and wondered if Lynne would mind finishing what she had started. Lynne walked over to Rex, took hold of his cock and asked if that was okay with him. Rex just said, "Fuck I don't care who finishes me, but someone better hurry."

Lynne dropped to her knees and began to lick his balls, along the shaft, around the head until she finally took his cock into her mouth and began sucking him. He only lasted about 2 minutes and then she felt his cum pouring into her mouth, she greedily swallowed and then stood and told him to go ahead and take his shower she was going into the living room while she waited for them.

As Lynne waited for Rex and Jennifer she thought how much she had enjoyed meeting them. Jennifer was 24, only three years older than her daughters and Rex was 29 and a prescription drug sales representative for a major company and was based in New Orleans. Jennifer was a bit conservative although she was bisexual with her beautiful black hair and green eyes, and she had helped her shed some of that conservancy this afternoon when she watched her fuck her first black, who was also her husbands boss that they had had to dinner on a few occasions. She had enjoyed watching Jennifer ride Robbin's beautiful black (I mean blue black, it was so black) cock. She wondered what Rex would say if he knew she had fucked his boss that afternoon.

Rex came out of the bathroom drying himself with a towel, he looked at her and asked where she would like to go for supper tonight? Lynne shook her head as he continued to dry as he rubbed the towel over his balls and cock. Jennifer came out the bathroom and went to pick out some clothes for the evening. Lynne followed her to the bedroom and together they picked out a different pair of shorts than she had worn this afternoon, and a white blouse, but Lynne talked her out of wearing a bra again. They walked back into the living room and Rex was still naked on the couch. Jennifer told him to go put some clothes on, they wanted to go. When Rex came back out he was casual, with slacks and a sport shirt, and Lynne thought he looked handsome and she walked over to him and kissed him deeply. Jennifer followed and kissed him also, then she and Lynne kissed and decided to go to the bar downstairs and get a drink.

When the entered the bar, they looked around and there were only 6 other people in there a foursome, and a couple. They took a booth near the back and Lynne and Jennifer slid in on one side and Rex sat down on the other side. The waitress came over and asked if she could help them, Jennifer ordered a rum and coke, Lynne wanted a bourbon and water and Rex told her he would like a scotch and soda. The waitress went to get their drinks and Rex asked what they would like to do tonight. Lynne giggled and told him she would like to get fucked or suck cock she didn't really care as long as she would have sex. Jennifer told him that she might like the same thing, except she made sure Lynne knew she also would like to have her that evening, and laughed. Rex told them that would be fine with him.

After the waitress brought the drinks and walked away, Lynne looked at Jennifer and said "She's got a nice body, doesn't she lover?"

Jennifer agreed and the two of them kissed. Rex looked around and told them to be more careful, a lot of people who worked for his company were here. The girls laughed and told him he was crazy.

They sat and talked and Lynne told them that she had really come to love sex over the last few years, and most of all she like to have people watch her when she was fucking and sucking. She liked to have men and women look at her naked body, especially when she had her legs spread wide and her vagina was wide open. Jennifer said she was still sort of shy about being naked in front of people, but she was getting better since Rex had seen her with the few women she had been with since the were married 3 years ago. Rex told them he enjoyed watching his wife with other women, and they both looked at him and said "Duh, you're a man aren't you?" and laughed. They seemed to be getting along very well together, and exchanged email address's and phone numbers while they had another drink. They were about to leave and go to another bar when Robbin walked in and came over to their table.

Lynne stood and put her arms around him and kissed him. She said "Robbin, so nice to see you again. What are you doing tonight?"

Rex asked him to sit down, and Robbin sat next to Jennifer and Lynne slid in beside Rex. Robbin told Lynne that Rex worked for him in New Orleans not letting on that he had fucked the hell out of his wife that afternoon. He looked at Jennifer and told her he was happy to see her again, and she moved her leg up close to his under the table. They talked and Lynne noticed that Jennifer's hand had moved under the table and she was probably feeling Robbin's cock. She had already placed her hand on Rex's cock so she was sure he didn't really worry too much about what his wife was doing.

Robbin got up to leave and told Rex that the three of them should come up to his room later for a nightcap. He said a couple of employee's from the office in Macon, that worked for him might be stopping by but that didn't matter. Rex told him they would stop by a little later.

Rex took them to Hudson's and they ate seafood. They drank a few more drinks and they headed back to the Hilton, Lynne asked Rex if he would drive, and she and Jennifer sat next to each other whispering, kissing and running their hands over each other. They decided to put on a show in Robbin's room when they got there and both of their crotches got wet thinking about it. Well maybe it did have a little to do with each other.

When they parked and entered the elevator, Lynne asked if they were going to go to Robbin's room and Rex said he wasn't sure. Jennifer said she would like to go, and Lynne told them that she was definitely going to see him and have a drink. Rex thought about it and agreed he would go so they all went up to Robbin's room and knocked on the door.

When Robbin answered the door, they entered and saw no one else was there. Robbin offered them a drink and they sat down, Jennifer and Rex on one couch and Lynne sat next to Robbin. She snuggled up next to him and told him how warm he felt. He laughed and put his arm around her. She put her face on his chest and her left hand came to rest on his crotch. Rex couldn't believe that Lynne was sitting there with Robbin and she was feeling him up. Lynne looked up at Robbin and he leaned down and kissed her deeply on the lips, when he finished he looked over at Rex and Jennifer and told them he knew Lynne very well and was happy he had run into her with them tonight, and they had come to his room. Rex noticed that it seemed as if Lynne had her hand wrapped around Robbin's cock, but he wasn't sure. He whispered to Jennifer that maybe they should leave, but she told him she didn't want to, because she was enjoying herself. Rex excused himself to go to the bathroom, and Lynne took that as a cue for her to start with Jennifer. She told Robbin what their plan was and she went and sat next to Jennifer on the other couch, and began to kiss her and rub her tits. When Rex came back into the room he saw the girls sitting on the couch kissing. Robbin said "Looks like Jennifer is happy she met Lynne also. I didn't know they knew each other that well." Rex didn't know what to do, here he was in his bosses room and his wife and their new found friend were making out. Lynne broke from Jennifer and walked over to Rex and hugged him, as she said, "I like both Rex and Jennifer. Robbin" and she stood on her tiptoes and kissed Rex. Rex kissed her back and ran his hands over her ass as they embraced. Rex thought about the little whore in his arms and wondered what Jennifer thought of all of this. Lynne moved from Rex, and grabbed Jennifer by the hand and led her over to Robbin, kissed her and pushed her into his lap. "There girl, be nice to your hubby's boss."

She turned back to Rex and walked back to him and unbuckled his pants, pulled his shirt over his head, unbuttoned the top of his pants, unzipped his pants and pulled them down as she sank to her knees. She looked over and saw that Robbin and Jennifer were watching her as she pulled his boxers down and took his cock in her hand. She held it aside a little and began to suck on Rex's balls.

Rex moaned and looked over to see his boss begin to kiss his wife while he grabbed he tits with his big black hands. He had never seen his wife with another man before, and like many other men, it excited him to watch her not only with another man, but a black man who was also his boss, and his cock became hard as a rock. Lynne moaned and told him, "You must like it, don't you honey. Your cock is throbbing." She licked the head and tasted his precum as she slipped his cock into her mouth for the second time that evening. Even as Lynne swallowed his cock, Rex looked over and saw his wife taking Robbin's pants off. He watched as she removed his pant and pulled his boxers down, and he gasped. He saw the biggest cock he had ever seen before as Jennifer leaned forward to kiss the head and it lay between the two biggest balls he had ever seen before. As he looked he thought this must be the blackest man he had ever seen before although he had never thought of him that way before, but the contrast between him and his pale skinned wife was amazing. As she licked his balls she looked over at him and her green eyes shone brightly.

He looked back down to see watch what Lynne was doing. She had her nose buried in his pubic hair and she was looking back at him. She had pretty blue eyes and blonde hair and she looked so good with her mouth full of his cock. Jennifer stood up and took off her clothes as Robbin stood and took off the rest of what he had on. He seemed even taller as he stood over Jennifer as she lay back on the couch, meanwhile Lynne released his cock and was leading him to the chair facing the couch and told him to sit. He did, and she climbed onto him, facing away from him so she could watch Robbin and Jennifer, and reached down and guided his cock into her ass. She spread her legs wide and rested her feet on his outstretched thighs. He held her ass and she began to ride the cock in her body. Lynne watched as Jennifer lay back on the couch with her legs spread wide and that hairy cunt open to his gaze as Robbin began to feed her his cock. Jennifer looked at Lynne and gasped as Robbin began to fill her pussy, she looked at her husband's cock in Lynne's ass, and thought how nice it would be if she could taste that sweet pussy right now.

Robbin began to grind into Jennifer's pussy with a well practiced motion, sort of circular, but very deep. Jennifer screamed out in orgasm as Robbin fucked her and she held his neck and kissed him and wrapped her legs around him and caught her heels in the small of his back and she met his thrusts. She was hollering "Fuck me Robbin, fuck me with your beautiful black cock, fuck me, fuck me you feel so good."

Lynne looked over her shoulder at Rex and said, "Seems like she is enjoying herself, don't you think lover?"

Rex told her "I hope she is, because I'm sure as hell enjoying myself" and Lynne began to ride him even faster. She looked down and true to form her cunt was gaping open and she loved the fact that when Jennifer looked this way she saw her open pussy, she only wished that Jerry and Malcom were here.

As if on cue, the door to the room opened and in walked Malcom and Jerry with a door pass in their hand. Rex jumped a bit, but Lynne said "Hey guys, I've still got an opening here for someone" They looked over to see her wide spread pussy and her ass filled with Rex's cock. Robbin told them to get comfortable, and introduced them to Rex and Jennifer. He told Rex they worked in the Macon office, and he didn't mind did he if they would like a little bit of his wifes pussy. Then he looked at Jennifer, his cock buried deep and asked if it were okay with her, and she just nodded and told him to "Please fuck me now, Robbin." As Jerry and Malcom removed their clothes, Lynne whispered in Rex's ear "Thank you for sharing, from now on whenever you're in town, I'll be yours to do with as you wish.

When Malcom had finished undressing, he walked up to Lynne and said "Is this seat taken?" and proceeded to slide his cock into her pussy. He said nice to meet you Rex, hope you don't mind sharing. Rex told him he didn't and they both began to rock into Lynne's body. She had been fucking Rex for so long that he announced that he was cumming. Her ass grabbed at his cock and she felt his sperm empty into her ass. She grabbed Malcom hips and begged for him to "Please fuck me baby"

Lynne looked at Jennifer and watch as Robbin moaned and began filling her cunt with his sperm. Just then Malcom began to pump her pussy full of cum, and she grabbed his neck and kissed him. Malcom stood up, and she jumped off Rex as Robbin pulled out of Jennifer. She walked over to her feeling the cum dripping from her ass and pussy and nestled between her legs and began to eat Robbin's cum from her pussy. Her ass was high in the air, her pussy and ass covered in the remnants of her fucking when Jerry walked behind her and shoved his cock into her ass pushing her face deep into Jennifer's cunt. Jennifer moaned and had another orgasm as Lynne cleaned the sperm from her pussy.

Jerry had no trouble shoving his cock into Lynne's ass with the lubrication from the fucking she had just received but he pulled free and offered his cock to Jennifer, who readily opened her mouth and began sucking his 9 inch meat. Rex looked at his wife as she sucked a man's cock who she just seen for the first time 10 minutes ago, a man who worked for the same company as him, a black man. He wondered what it would be like back in New Orleans when they returned. Jennifer meanwhile was swallowing sperm as their new friend ate her pussy. It had been an interesting conference so far.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers