Jennifer's Obsession: Gone Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like the water was cold; better get you to your clothes," he said, attempting to keep a straight face but not really managing it. Jennifer laughed at his cheeky remark, causing him to laugh with her as he sat himself onto his seat positioning the oars in the rowlocks. Jennifer placed her hands behind her back, gripping the stern of the small boat with her hands, and leant back letting the still hot, late afternoon sun beat down onto her cold, bare breasts. The fisherman heaved his oars against the water with a long, strong stroke, launching the bows of the boat high in the air. The suddenness of his forceful stroke saw Jennifer jolt backwards, causing her grip to tighten and she had to spread her legs wide to steady herself.

"Oh, hello," the fisherman said, as his gaze darted straight between her opened legs, eyeing the pouting, genital display. Jennifer felt his eyes burn into her bare mound hotter than the sun ever could, and she felt her cold, shrivelled lips swell and suddenly hang loose. He looked into her blue eyes that he could swear were twinkling with naughtiness. She looked at his denim-covered crotch, and then into his leaf-green eyes. Bang! An abrupt crashing noise stole away the developing tension as the bows of the boat bumped up onto several stones of the sloping bank, jolting them both.

"Wait here, I'll get your clothes for you," he blurted, as he leapt clear of the boat and onto the bank before she had a chance to respond. Jennifer smiled as she watched him hastily stumble and tumble his way up the bank like a drunken lynx, towards the pier. Within seconds he'd raced back to the boat. He flung her clothes at her as he leapt back onboard, the force of which sent them scuttling outwards with splashes of water spraying up at the sides. Jennifer placed her clothes down in a heap on the floor of the boat, except for her joggers. The fisherman got in position and heaved hard on the one oar whilst holding the other clear of the water. The boat listed heavily on its one side as it spun around, facing out towards the centre of the lake.

"I think you want me to have a go of your rod," she said, looking at his crotch again as she unzipped the side pocket of her joggers and delved inside to retrieve her phone, whilst the fisherman rowed his oars like a crazed Viking possessed with the idea of plundering something or other. Jennifer read the one received message on her phone; it had asked where she was. Jennifer quickly replied with 'gone fishing', before switching her phone off and zipping it back up in her joggers which she threw to the floor with the rest of her clothes.

"You're not going to let me go ashore until I've had a go of your rod, are you?" she said, picking up the bottom half of an unassembled rod from the floor of the boat and smiling wickedly. The fisherman heaved and heaved, propelling them further and further away from the bank as Jennifer handled the butt of the rod in a way that had nothing at all to do with fishing.

"How do I hold it?" she asked, lifting her feet to the rim of the boat and opening her legs wider, squashing the butt of the rod between her moist, pussy lips. The fisherman looked but didn't reply; he just kept heaving those oars as like an Olympic medallist.

As the boat found its rhythm and began to cut through the lake as if it were a motor boat, Jennifer dropped the rod down and let herself lie back further, lazily trailing her hands in the water as the fisherman heaved and sweated and puffed, driving them further and further out into the huge lake – the fisherman was definitely going to plunder something and it certainly wasn't a small village.

Several minutes passed and Jennifer felt the boat level out as its bows settled gently into the very deep, green water that now surrounded them by hundreds of yards in all directions. She sat herself almost upright, resting her hands behind herself as she did earlier, and watched the sinewy fisherman pull the oars onboard.

"Oh God, are you going to make me use your rod now?" she pleaded, in a way that said she was never, never, going to make it as an actress.

The fisherman's smile grew wider as he leant forward and tickled between her open legs with his fingertips. Mmm, like to role play hey, he thought, trying to suppress the urge to just whip his cock out and ram it into her hole.

"That's right, if you wanna get out of this lake, you'll do exactly as I tell you," he said, joining in the game and in quite a convincing manner.

Jennifer looked around the lake as a sort of token gesture. "It looks like I'm going to have to do exactly as you say, you bastard – I could never swim that far," she said, placing her hands on the knees of her opened legs while he freely tickled at her. The fisherman's eyes raced back and forth between her breasts and her pussy as his lips pursed while letting out a low groan. What a fucking catch, he thought, the boys are never going to believe me in a million fucking years.

Jennifer looked at the rough, tanned hand that was tickling at her lips. I've got to let him do what he wants; just let him do it and he'll let me go, she thought, as her head slowly tilted backwards and her mouth opened. She enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her face and the gentle rocking of the boat as she let the fisherman fiddle with her lips. Her body tightened a little as she felt a single finger burrow into her unprotected mound. Just let him do it, she thought, biting her bottom lip.

The fisherman placed his other hand firmly on her right breast, squeezing at it as if he were milking it. He looked between her legs, watching his finger slide in and out of her, then at the breast he held, stealing a quick suck at the nipple, and then at her face as he unashamedly fondled her naked, submissive body.

Jennifer leant back further, thrusting her mound upwards as the instinctive urge to fuck at whatever was penetrating her took over. She thrust herself onto his finger in time with the sound of the water lapping at the boat's sides. Why can't you just let me go? Why have I got to let you do things to me first? she thought, off-loading the shame of enjoying what was happening.

The hands pulled away from her body, forcing her eyes to open immediately; the brightness stung a little as she watched him sit back onto his seat. He tapped his thigh, gesturing for her to sit there.

"Suppose I have to really, you're not going to take me ashore until you've done what you want with me," she said, wobbling somewhat as she unsteadily rose to her feet and stepped toward the grinning fisherman. She stepped, front-on, to between his legs with her wet mound an inch or so from his deeply lined face that lent a distinguished air of, quite handsome, maturity to him.

"Where is it you want me?" she said, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Exactly as you are, that'll do," he said, as he pulled her open with his fingers and buried his tongue in her.

Jennifer smiled over gritted teeth as she felt his warm tongue poke inside and snake about as if looking for something. Jennifer reacted by cupping his head in her hands and pulling him into her, hard. She looked out across the lake, at nothing in particular while she let, only because she had no choice in the matter, the fisherman's tongue lick and fuck at her now heavily swollen mound. She could feel herself open up under the pressure of his licking and every lick sent a little message from her mound to her brain that simply said 'pleasure' in big bright lights in her mind, only she could feel it in her pussy at the same time which she couldn't quite understand, but didn't really care either. And every so often he'd stop licking and poke his tongue in as hard and far as he could, tasting her wet, fleshy insides and filling her like a cock. He knew she liked the penetration part because every time he did it she squeezed his head harder.

"Please stop doing these rude things to me; I don't deserve it," she pleaded, as she yanked his head clear of her, making his snaking tongue slip free in the process. The feel of his tongue leaving her body made her want to push him back into her but she didn't. As he looked up at her, she tried her best at putting on a puppy-dog face. He callously rammed a finger into her from the rear, almost causing her knees to buckle.

"I'll decide what you fucking deserve," he bellowed, grabbing her right hip with his left hand and pulling her down onto his thigh, keeping his finger in her all-the-while. She put her left arm around his shoulders as she sat, pulling his torso into her so that his face pressed against her breast. He automatically took up her nipple in his mouth while he savaged her pussy with his rough finger-work from the rear.

"Please...," she cried, bouncing about helplessly on his knee as he sucked and fucked at her. He moved his left hand from her hip and began fumbling with his jeans, trying to get the real rod out for Jennifer. He struggled for about a minute or so before realising he's going to have to leave her alone for a second if he wanted to get his cock out. He slipped his finger free of its fleshy home and rose to his feet, with Jennifer sliding off his knee in the process. She began to stand too

.

"Stay down there," he shouted, as if hollering an order to a dog and using his wet finger to point towards the floor of the boat. With head bowed, Jennifer dropped to her knees.

"Okay," she whispered, keeping her head stooped as if she were in the presence of some supreme lord of everything. She saw his jeans crumple in a heap around the ankles of the brown, leather walking boots he was wearing.

"Open your mouth, bitch," he ordered. "And fucking look up," he demanded. She slowly lifted her head, mouth obediently opened wide. She wished there was another guy onboard – her swollen mound felt as if it could have done with a cock banging into her from behind while she followed her orders. She looked up at his face but couldn't help seeing the bright-red, shiny head of his cock bobbing about her face, occasionally brushing against her lips and tapping her on the nose. He was holding it at its hilt with both hands and judging by the size of it, he needed to be using both hands to restrain a beast of such magnitude. It's like a big juicy plum, she thought as she fleetingly eyed his engorged tip, fighting the urge to lick her lips. She sat motionless, except for placing her hands around the backs of his knees to steady herself and was looking up at the face of the man dominating her – his expression made Jennifer think of the word 'possessed'; his eyes were all crazy and his mouth was twitching at the sides.

He looked down at her opened mouth and poked his long, thick shaft inside; the head of his length was so swollen it was quite a squeeze to get it in. Jennifer fought the urge to work his meat and just sat still with her mouth wide. He poked at the inside of her cheeks, smiling half-crazily, as he watched the flesh of her face protrude as a result of his genital exploration of her mouth's innards. Jennifer cursed herself for having let her tongue briefly lap at him.

"Suck it bitch... suck it like a lollipop," he said. Jennifer's whole body ached with relief as her hand snatched at his length and her mouth closed tightly around him, sucking and licking what was inside her, while her hand wanked at what was outside. She kept her eyes on his face, studying his delight and deriving some for herself in the process.

He took a hold of her hair. Jennifer felt her mound momentarily pulse as she appreciated her helplessness. He snatched her head back hard, pulling her clean off his shaft and setting it free to bob about in the cool breeze blowing across the lake.

"Lick it," he ordered. Jennifer strained against his hold to place her tongue at the base of his cock where it joined his sack, and licked her way, slowly, all the way up its long, thick length to its bulbous head where she tongued it all over as if lapping at her favourite ice-cream.

"That's it, bitch; you do as you're fucking well told," the fisherman snarled, his face twisting up as his sense of control massaged and enhanced his feelings of manliness. Jennifer's tongue continued to work its way up and down his now twitching length, her delicate folds of pussy flesh squashing and slurping against each other as her torso moved.

"Now stick it back in your mouth and suck... and then get to your feet, but you make sure you keep on sucking my cock, bitch," he said, releasing the hair he held in his right hand but keeping a firm grip with his left. She carefully got to her feet, keeping the boat as steady as she could and maintaining her oral grip on his bone-like length of genital flesh. His right hand pressed against the soft flesh of her right hip, forcing her to shuffle around until she came to be sucking him from a bent over, side-on position. No sooner had her feet stopped moving, the fisherman's wandering hand slipped from her hip and over the silky-soft skin of her buttocks, his fingers reaching under and between them. Her head suddenly shot all the way down his long length as he, without warning, stuffed a finger into her wet hole from behind. The palm of his hand began slapping into her firm buttocks as his finger repeatedly pierced her from the rear. Jennifer had to wrap her left arm around his back to stop her from tumbling head over heels into the lake as she loyally sucked his swollen cock like a hooker on a bonus.

The fisherman looked out across the lake, appreciating the sensation of a woman's touch on the one hand, and enjoyed the feel of greedily abusing her hole from behind on the other. His head filled with an airy quality as he glimpsed what it must feel like to be in total control and do just as he pleased. Jennifer sneaked a peek at his face, which was now directed towards the ether above, and a shiver tore through her body causing her tunnel to suddenly accommodate three of his fingers which he furiously slapped in and out of her as he snapped himself back down from the sky above.

Using his grip on her hair he tugged her head from his cock. She watched it spring vertical as her head snatched clear; it didn't come to rest but twitched and bobbed as if it were a water diviner and with them being on a lake...

"Bend over the stern, and don't dare question your captain's orders; do you hear?" he said, pushing her towards the rear, causing them both to stagger as the boat listed violently from side to side. She did as she was told and got onto her knees, gripping the rear of the boat. Her head hung over the boat's stern and she looked down into the greeny-black depths, patiently waiting to discover her fate. She felt him clambering between her legs, his hardness poking at her buttocks.

"Please, don't stick it in me... please. I'll suck you off instead; just don't stick it in me," she pleaded, her head dizzying with endorphins.

A hand slapped onto her left buttock, the stinging of it making her jump a little. Then she felt a hand fumbling about between her legs, trying to hold her lips apart while a large cock prodded and probed for its entry portal. He was close to penetrating her; she knew because there was a sudden increase in vaginal exudate that tickled her somewhere inside her pussy and caused her lips to engorge and make them very floppy indeed, making them a very poor barrier to penetration.

"Don't do this to me, please... think about what you're doing," she begged, turning her head to see the look on his face as he deliberately denied her wishes. A tremble quickly climbed the ladder of her spine and culminated in a head shiver as his length pushed firmly into her, filling her unprotected tunnel like a screw in a pin-hole. His other hand slapped onto her other buttock as he drilled deeper and deeper into her crouched, subservient body. Her head buzzed as if she'd just sneezed.

"Oh God, you're fucking me... stop it... please," she implored, holding on tight to the boat's rear. She felt him withdraw; it took some time. She felt her pussy lips begin to come together as his bulbous end retreated, and then they tore open again as his weapon again drove mercilessly into her. "Ohhh, no, stop it... please stop fucking me," she said, her head rushing as his thighs slapped into her rear and bumped her forwards a little.

"Shut your fucking mouth; you aint going anywhere 'til I fucked you good and proper," he growled, squeezing at her small hips as he began to slip in and out of her in a smooth, piston-like fashion. Her eyelids fluttered at the thought and feel of him defying her, and ruthlessly fucking at her defenceless hole. She wanted to plead with him to stop fucking her but knew she just had to take it - as he'd told her - so she did, through gritted teeth.

She had to brace herself, hard, as he stepped up the pace and force of his 'unwanted' invasion of her body. She let herself lean a little more forward as he pounded her, letting her hanging breasts dangle over the boat's edge. Every thrust sent her diving forward, making her nipples dip into the cold waters, giving her a shiver to match the one she felt in her burrow every time he plundered it.

He shagged her faster, harder, deeper, rougher. The fisherman studied her body as it shuddered back and forth and back and forth under his steam. The bows of the boat began to lift as he shagged her further and further over the stern. Soon her breasts were permanently submerged and swung slowly back and forth against their watery climate. Her face suddenly chilled as it joined her breasts in the lake and she felt the large, hard length between her legs quickly rip free and leave her hole momentarily agape. As she squirmed in retreat an arm quickly curled under her body, heaving at her waist and yanking her backwards. Her face, and breasts, lifted clear and high and the boat splashed flat onto the lake's surface as they both splashed flat onto the boat's floor with the rower's plank digging into their sides. They both laughed for a moment, before Jennifer reached around herself and gripped a hold of his manhood. The fisherman rolled onto his back with his backside coming to rest on the plank and his hands falling down beneath him, supporting his upper body. Jennifer held his cock so that it pointed skywards like a rocket about to be launched, and wanked at the venous structure while she got onto her feet. Hunched over him, she stepped her one leg over his body, wanking his tool all-the-while, and smiling contentedly.

"Now don't move a fucking muscle," she said, switching roles as she sat her bare body down on his thighs and holding his cock an inch or so in front of her crack.

"Now I'm going to use your cock, whether you like it or not; either way, you'd better lay there quietly until I've finished with you," she told him, lifting her small weight from his prostrate body. He didn't say a word but she felt him, through her hand, get that little bit harder. She shuffled her feet forward by an inch or so, held his swollen red helmet between her sloppy pussy lips, and slowly sat herself down, stabilising herself on his rigid pole. The fisherman had watched her fleshy lips sit snugly around the head of his cock and had studied his length as it gradually disappeared inside her. She pressed the palms of her hands down onto his flat, hard belly, and began riding him like the 'Gold Cup' was at stake. His mouth twitched at the sight of his tool appearing out of, and disappearing into, her bisected crotch. Then his attention darted to her heaving, bouncing, jiggling globes and he wished her bullet-hard nipples were in his hungry mouth.

"Don't dare look at me when I'm pleasuring myself with your cock," she hissed, riding him faster. The fisherman twisted his head to one side and looked out to his right, across the lake. Jennifer bounced and rode harder and faster, stopping sometimes just to wriggle on him. The boat jerked back and forth as she slid about his pole, extracting as much penile pleasure as she could from him. She got wilder and wilder still. The fisherman's pole hardened and strained inside her as she heaved and pulled and twisted and rode.