Jennifer's Obsession: Justice

Story Info
One woman's serial sexual adventures.
8.9k words
4
12.3k
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she waited for the file to open she slouched back in her chair, leaning to one side and with her left hand under her chin, supporting her head. Something appeared on the screen and she sprang bolt-upright and wide-eyed, her mouth slowly falling open. She sat dead-still for a second, before hurriedly closing the file down and fighting hard against the temptation to lose herself in her developing hysteria. As the horror vanished from the screen, Jennifer's shoulders began to slouch and her head fell forward whilst her body slumped back, heavily, into the chair. She lifted her left hand to her stooped head, thumb on one temple, index finger on the other, and massaged her temples as if it might somehow negate the effects of what she'd just seen.

It was 'Dave' from the gym – the skinny guy she'd taken a dislike to when she'd met Anthony a short while ago. Jennifer shook her head thinking, I just knew there was something about him that I didn't like – always trust your instincts Jennifer, always!

Dave was a 'mate' of Anthony's, and Anthony was the guy Jennifer had recently filmed herself having sex with, with the intention of showing the tape to Andrew as punishment for him having been involved in that affair he never had.

Jennifer sat there, staring at the yellow-coloured wall and was now tapping the luscious, red lips of her face, wondering how Dave could have come up with his picture. Within seconds she'd concluded that Dave must have had one of those camera phones and had, obviously, snapped a picture whilst he and Anthony were 'at it'. The sneaky, little weasel, she thought, sucking her teeth, before going on to curse technology. Neither of them would have noticed, she continued to think as she cast her mind back to exactly how carried away she'd gotten with the size of Anthony's cock and having had him cuffed like she did, and she was positive Anthony would have had other things on his mind too. It had quickly become a matter of 'what to do now?'

The picture he'd emailed was quite compromising to say the least. It was the moment she'd bent over and leant up against the fireplace, dressed in her policewoman's outfit (Andrew's favourite, if you recall). The blouse was unbuttoned so that her tits were hanging down whilst her tiny skirt was pulled up to her waist to show off the stockings she was wearing but worst of all, Anthony was stood at her rear with his hands cuffed behind his back and his huge, cucumber-like cock poking in to her, and it was a side-on shot.

There's no way I can 'blag' my way out of this one, and even if Andrew could forgive me, how's he going to feel having sex with me after seeing the size of Anthony's cock? I know what guys are like when it comes to the size of their cocks and who's the best shag and all that – he'd never deal with it. I'd better reply and find out exactly what it is he wants. Jennifer sat upright, shaking her head back and forth in disgust at Dave as she typed her reply. You bastard, she thought as she clicked on send before deleting the picture he'd sent. Not knowing what it was he wanted Jennifer decided to put it to the back of her mind for the rest of the day, but even with it all the way back there she could still see the picture. Just then, she heard Andrew moving about upstairs. She quickly deleted the message she'd sent from her 'sent' folder, just in case, and shut her computer down before getting on with the day.

It was a sunny, spring day, on a Monday. Andrew was back at work and Jennifer had just completed her last appointment for that day; she was on her way to meet Dave, at last, to sort things out. It had been a long weekend; the image of Dave's weasel-like face, and the other 'image', had haunted her day and night the last couple of days, and understandably so. Jennifer, in her yellow-coloured VW Golf, had pulled off from the main road and was trundling along a bumpy, leafy, seemingly little-used lane. A few minutes later the lane began to open up to reveal the remnants of a coal mine – this was one of the few remaining sites that gave an indication of the area's past wealth which had been acquired at and beyond the time of the industrial revolution.

A lot of the smaller buildings had crumbled with the ravages of time, and trees and the like were growing up out of them. The rightful owner – nature - reclaiming what man had taken, Jennifer thought as she bumped nearer to the main building. The red-brick structure had trees, shrubs and brambles growing all around it, with ivy and the like slowly but steadily working to obscure this huge, decrepit blot on the landscape. Jennifer came to a stop about twenty metres from the building and got out; she couldn't get any nearer because of the greenery that surrounded the building. She clambered over the fallen bricks and other debris that littered the floor and stepped into the building through a doorway that had no door, thinking how lucky it was she'd come straight from work and was wearing her trainers.

A large open space stood before her; any machinery that may have lived there once had long since gone. She swept her one foot back and forth, clearing the grit and dust that covered the floor to see it was composed of some rather nice looking black-and-white tiles, if it weren't for the cracks in them. There was no vegetation growing inside, except for the odd bits that were lucky enough to be living under holes in the roof where the sunlight could get to it. There were a few little buildings sited inside and a few pillars dotted about the place, but that was it. She approached one of the pillars and looked at it, stroking it with her right hand as she did so. The kit-bag she was holding in her left hand dropped to the ground as she continued to stroke the pillar, glancing at her watch at the same time; it was just coming up to three-thirty. Just then, the roar of a machine of some sort echoed throughout the building, causing Jennifer to stop what she was doing. She turned around and faced the doorway she'd come through earlier. The noise suddenly stopped and a few seconds later a figure appeared in the doorway, wearing a crash-helmet. Jennifer laughed to herself as she thought how, with the sunlight pouring in from behind, the silhouetted figure reminded her of some sort of alien encounter she'd seen in a film at some time or other. The figure stepped into the building and out of the sunlight, removing his helmet as he did so. It was Dave. Bang on time, Jennifer thought, glancing at her watch again. Dave approached her, smiling, before a brief stumble over a brick altered his smile to a kind of embarrassed frown. Jennifer again laughed to herself.

"Well fancy meeting you here," Dave said, grinning again as he neared her. God, he even sounds like a weasel, or how I imagine a weasel to sound, Jennifer thought, trying hard to hide her disgust. "Now get your fucking kit off, it's payday," Dave demanded, as he placed his helmet down carefully on the floor and began unzipping his leather jacket. "You know you didn't have to blackmail me for a fuck, don't you?" Jennifer said, managing to appear quite convincing. "I like the idea of having complete control over my bitch, that's all," Dave replied, his aggression quickly melting away. "I wanted to fuck you when you came around with Anthony, but you know my husband was due back," Jennifer said, stepping up to Dave and placing her hands on his chest. "I thought that was just to get rid of us," Dave replied, with all trace of his earlier demeanour having completely vanished. "Now, you get your kit off and I'll take you to places you've only dreamed of," Jennifer said, slowly and in a rather low tone as she cupped his tackle in her right hand, taking complete control of the situation. "Alright, I will," Dave said excitedly. Jennifer winked at him and stepped back, pulling her tee-shirt up over her head to reveal her naked, pert breasts. She shook her torso back and forth, making her toned tits dart back and forth, tantalizing Dave. He waited until Jennifer's bulbs of pleasure came to a stop, which wasn't long after she'd stopped moving, and madly tore at his clothes. He was a little more careful with his trousers, though; he had to strip one leg at a time without putting his foot down so he could put his motor-bike boot back on before doing the other – the floor was covered in all sorts of stuff, broken glass included. Jennifer pulled her jogging bottoms off without removing her trainers; they were loose enough to be pulled straight over. Jennifer turned face-on to Dave with her legs spread wide, showing off her still shaven mound. Dave stood upright and, clothed in nothing more than his knee-high, leather motor-bike boots, turned square-on to Jennifer. Jennifer's gaze slowly made its way down his torso and onto his crotch. She struggled to stifle a grin when saw what he had; it was a little shorter than average length, but thin as a pencil. There, that's about right, you get what you deserve you little-dicked bastard, she thought, as her attempts to stifle the powerful urge to grin began to fail miserably. All was not lost; Jennifer managed to turn her grin at God's revenge on Dave into a very well acted one of excitement. She clasped her hands together, rubbing them and laughing out aloud in an eager, excited sort of tone. "I can't wait to get you inside me," she said, but really thinking, I wonder if I'd know, if it was in or not?

Dave reached his hands out on Jennifer's shoulders, his finger-like cock rigidly bobbing about, and pressed his lips onto Jennifer's. Jennifer quickly turned to one side, making him kiss at her neck. "No, wait! You know I like bondage, what if I tie you to one of those pillars while I suck you?" she quickly whispered in his ear. He looked at the pillar over Jennifer's shoulders. "Yeah, like with Anthony," he said, excitedly. Dave strode to the corroded, steel pillar and placed his back to it, his pee-wee erection sticking out from his skinny body. Jennifer reached into her kit-bag and pulled out a length of blue, nylon rope. "No, not like that," she said, turning Dave around to face the pillar. "How we gonna fuck this way," he enquired, but still doing as Jennifer directed. "Look, " she said, pulling Dave out from the pillar so that his arms were outstretched. "I'll slip in front of you, after I sucked your cock, and you can screw me from behind," she continued, as she ducked under his arms and placed herself in front of him, demonstrating. She felt his finger-like dick stab at her backside and quickly jumped back out in response. "Ahh," Dave said, nodding in agreement. "I'd like you to wear your leather jacket as well," she said, sexily. Dave bounded over to it, whipped it up from the floor and put it on, before reaching his hands out to the pillar again. He stared longingly at Jennifer's perfect, naked (except for her trainers and watch) body while she made quick work of tethering him tight to the pillar. She positioned herself behind Dave, glancing at her watch as she did so. Bugger, three forty-five, she thought, five minutes to go yet. She looked around the building, stalling, and wondering what to do next. I'm going to have to play with him, I want him to think it's for real, she thought, her screwed up face giving a clue as to how she felt about that particular prospect. She Leant up against him from behind, placing her left hand on his waist whilst her other reached down in front of him, feeling for his cock. She had to bite her lip, hard, when she grabbed a hold of it to stop herself from giggling; it felt so strange, what with being so thin. Dave looked down at the hand on his tool as she started to tug at it, nodding his head in agreement with what he saw. At his rear, Jennifer was looking over to the doorway, wondering how much longer she'd have to keep this up – she was handling him as if she were being made to hold a slimy, little eel, and she just hated eels.

"Mmm... when you gonna suck me?" Dave said, impatiently. The building started to fill with a familiar sound; it was the sound of a motor-bike. Jennifer released Dave's cock immediately, smiled, and then straightened her face again. "What the fuck's that?" Dave said, twisting his head around as far as he could, looking at Jennifer. Jennifer looked worried. "I don't know," she said, holding the forefinger of her right hand to her mouth. The noise got louder. "It's motorbikes! There must be people out there," Jennifer said, before suddenly racing to her bag, picking it up, and sprinting over to one of the few inner structures that the building contained on the right side of where they were standing. "Don't fucking leave me, I'm stuck," Dave pleaded, his face screwing up in desperation as he watched Jennifer's naked body disappear into the darkness of the doorway she just gone through. "Fuck!" Dave said, as he kicked the pillar he was bound to. The small amount of flesh that was hard only seconds ago had shrivelled to nothing now. The noise suddenly vanished. Dave's heart was racing as he scoured the whole building, panicking.

A heavily-built figure appeared in the doorway, and started to approach; then another, and another. Dave squeezed himself up against the pillar, covering his shred of embarrassment. As the first figure approached Dave realised he was familiar; it was a bloke he'd seen at the gym on occasion. Dave's face reddened. Ah well, at least I not going to be left here to rot, Dave thought, consoling himself as he started to relax a little. "What've we got here then?" the first man rumbled, laughing as he neared. "Looks like we've got ourselves a nice bit of ass," a second voice said, only not as deep as the first. "Yeah man, a bit of ass," said yet another voice. If you could represent horror in the face of a man, then Dave was that man. He suddenly started to experience an uncomfortable sense of vulnerability. "Hey guys, look, I'm here with a woman and...uh... she'll be back in a minute..." Dave muttered, praying they'd believe him. The biggest guy, the heavily-built one, walked up to Dave. "How do you fancy a bit of this," he said, unzipping his black leather trousers and whipping out a decent-sized lump of meat; he flopped it back and forth, making it harden. Dave's eyes widened in panic before turning his head to face in the opposite direction. "Like I said, my woman'll be back any second," Dave cried, shakily as the big guy shuffled to Dave's rear.

The other two men were of average build and had come to stop either side of Dave, their moustached faces smiling broadly. Two strong hands suddenly gripped him tightly on either side of his bare hips, and yanked him backwards so hard he came to land painfully on his knees whilst his wrists chaffed as they slid down the rusty pillar. "Please... please," he begged, as he started to sob like a little girl, not from the grazes he'd incurred but from the thought of what was going to happen next. The big guy behind him dropped to his knees, his cock still hanging out and erect now too. "Nice ass, kid," the big guy said as he snuggled up to Dave, his large hands gripping Dave's little hips as he did so. Dave could feel the man at his rear and nervously clenched his buttocks together in the desperate hope of deterring the imminent ass-rape. "Please," Dave begged, in an entirely submissive tone that was littered with despair. "Hurry up and fuck him; I wanna go," the man at Dave's left shouted, eagerly. Dave weakly pulled at the rope tethering him to the pillar; it was never going to set him free and besides, the guy at the rear had a firm grip of him now too. The chap stood at Dave's right produced a camcorder from the inside of his jacket and promptly started to record the event. "Hold your head up kid, or I'll fuck you in the mouth," the big guy ordered. Slowly, shakily, and clearly distressed, Dave raised his head up, openly sobbing all-the-while. The camcorder chap stepped back to get the whole scene in the frame, nodded, and then stopped filming. The big guy rose up from the floor laughing and packing his softening cock away. Feeling the big guy move from his rear, Dave abruptly stopped sobbing and quickly looked about himself to find the three men leaving, laughing as they went. Just then he heard a noise, outside; it sounded like an engine. Jennifer, the bitch, Dave thought. "Bloody cock-tease, hanging about naked like that; next time we'll all fuck your ass," one of them shouted, as Dave relievedly watched their silhouetted figures disappear through the doorway they'd entered by. Dave didn't even try to move until he heard their motorbikes leave, just in case it was some sort of sick game they were playing and were really going to come back and fuck him. The noise of the bikes quickly faded and the realisation that he was still tethered to the pillar suddenly dawned on him. Fuck, he thought. He slowly clamoured to his feet and breathed out an enormous sigh of relief as he did so, realising the rope that had bound him was now cut through. He rubbed his bare backside, probably in relief that it hadn't been invaded. Sick bastards, he thought as his hands moved from his backside to his bloodied knees where he gently brushed the grit form them. That could have been much worse, he thought, before going on to curse Jennifer for having run off and left him. He put his clothes back on, angrily. "Fucking bitch," he said to himself as he stamped towards the doorway, ramming his head into his helmet. I'll fuck you yet, I've still got the picture, he thought to himself, sneakily planning his next meeting. He climbed up over the rubble and the like and the first thing he looked for on the outside of the building was Jennifer's car; it had gone. That's what I heard when I was stuck in there with those fuckers, he thought, as he straddled his bike, fired her up, and accelerated off at full throttle.

A short while later Jennifer was back at home and had been happily sat in front of her computer for about an hour. She'd just opened an email from her good friend 'Mike'. Mike was an old client of hers from several years ago. He used to be quite obese but with Jennifer's help he'd managed to transform himself, over a period of about a year-and-a-half, into a muscle-bound beast of a man. With his new body and his experience, he didn't need Jennifer any more to motivate him and he'd looked after his body by himself from then on, but they've remained good friends ever since. He was gay, and not long after Mike went it alone he'd met a couple of other guys and together, they set up a sort of gay stripper show and was making a fairly lucrative living touring the country; they called themselves 'The Hill and Dales' (they were all from the South Wales valleys of the UK so the name seemed appropriate). The email she'd been waiting for contained an attachment which she eagerly clicked on. A clear image of Dave, clothed in nothing but motor-bike boots and a leather biker's jacket, appeared on her screen – he was on his knees with his skinny ass in the air whilst behind him was a big guy on his knees with a fairly decent erection poking between Dave's cheeks, and with the angle the shot was taken from it appeared as if Mike's cock was buried deep into Dave's ass. I owe you Mike, big time, Jennifer thought, nodding her head in agreement with what she saw on her screen and with a sense of justice satiating her psyche. Her harmony was suddenly disturbed by the same noise that had interrupted her earlier. I'd swear there's someone upstairs, if I didn't already know there wasn't, she thought. She decided to put it down to what Andrew keeps telling her – 'too many scary films'. Forgetting the noise, she contentedly forwarded the image on to the weasel-like, acquaintance she wished she'd never met with. She'd attached a little text to the message which, in essence, said 'we've both got pictures we don't want anyone to see, so that's the end of it'.