Jennifer's Obsession: Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was feeling quite pleased with herself now that her problem had been cleared up; and this quiet elation had started to make her feel horny too. She shut down her computer and headed upstairs for a shower, wishing Andrew hadn't had to go away again so soon; she could have done with him now, or his cock to be more precise. It didn't get her down too much, though; the problem-solving was some high. In under a minute she'd stripped herself of her clothing and was standing in the shower with eyes closed whilst the tiny jets of water gently massaged, and revitalised, her tanned, silky skin. Her eyes suddenly opened wide. Now there's something I haven't done in a while, she thought, as she did an about turn on the slippery surface of the wet shower cubicle and reached up for the shower-head. She grinned widely as she held the shower-head over her pubic area. The jets of water driving into the now stubbly flesh of her pussy were giving her a welcome, and much needed sensation. Using her free, left hand she took a firm grip of her left breast and begun squeezing at it, and her legs had opened in an effort to get at least some of those tiny jets of water to massage her inner lips. Bang! Bang! Bang!

Jennifer's 'shower' was interrupted by the rapping of the large, brass door-knocker of the front door. Christ! she thought, as the jets of water pressed onto her inner thigh while she considered whether or not to answer. It might be important; I'd better go, she thought, as she begrudgingly hung up the shower head and stepped out from the shower. She left the shower running. There was no towel at hand and she hadn't brought her gown in with her. Bugger, I'll just go to the bedroom window, she decided as she stepped out from the en-suite bathroom and whizzed across to the window, leaving a trail of wet footprints behind her.

She got down on her knees, pulled the drape of muslin to one side and heaved up the old-fashioned, panelled window; the oak of the frame creaked as it shot upwards. Jennifer leant forward and poked her head out of the window, her wet breasts sliding across the sill as she did so. "Hello," she yelled, looking down at the front door. A young chap dressed in a dark suit and holding a clipboard looked upwards. "Hello," he shouted. "I'm representing a gas company and have called to offer you a deal that can save you money on your bill," he continued. Jennifer leant forward a little more, placing her right arm across her breasts, covering them. "What?" she shouted, from a type of doggy-style position. As the young man repeated his pitch, Jennifer became aware of her left nipple being trapped between the fingers that were supposed to be covering it, and fiddled with it; it gave her a buzz. She hadn't really heard what the chap had said again, but nodded her head in agreement regardless.

He stood still for a moment, wondering whether she was going to come down or not. Jennifer slipped her left hand between her legs, squashing her pussy lips together with her fingers, massaging them. The chap, realising she wasn't coming to the door, continued with his patter. She looked down in his direction as if paying attention, and unbeknown to him (she was concealed by the outer window-sill) started to masturbate. Jennifer's eyes fixed firmly on the young chap below as she slipped her middle finger inside her rough mound and loosened it up a little, getting off on the fact she was secretly fingering herself whilst he tried to sell her something or other.

The poor chap must have been sure of getting his sale judging by the look on Jennifer's face. He continued to prattle about how much she could save and that their nearest rivals couldn't even come close; Jennifer hadn't heard a word of it. She found herself starting to rock back and forth as her finger started to probe a little more forcefully. She realised she'd started to pant and was getting in quite turned on by it all. This finger's just not going to cut it, she thought, as her torso slid back and forth on the sill. She retrieved her finger and quickly reached up to the window, still covering her breasts with her other arm. "No thanks," she hollered to the young fellow beneath, heaving at the window at the same time and slamming it shut.

Where she'd put her vibrator the last time she'd used it flashed through her mind as she leant back, allowing the drape of muslin to fall back into its original position. She hurriedly remembered kicking it under the bed (her niece stayed over last week and had walked into the bedroom the morning after a night of 'going solo'). She spun herself around with the nimbleness of a ballerina and was about to head for the bed. Her heart almost stopped beating and she felt as if her legs had somehow turned to jelly. She was sure she'd just seen the back-end of a figure disappear past the doorway. The noises she'd heard earlier suddenly started to make sense.

Oh my God, there's somebody in the house, she thought, as her left hand shot up to her chest and her right reached out for something that wasn't there to steady herself on. She felt like her sight had just been compromised to tunnel-vision status as a thousand different thoughts flashed through her mind, coming to rest on the one that said to her ' he's gone past the doorway and is probably making his exit now'. The feeling started to come back to her legs and, breathing shallowly, she stepped hesitantly to the doorway. She placed a hand either side of the painted frame as if it were an aeroplane door and she was about to jump. She didn't hear anything and slowly poked her head out into the corridor looking in the direction she'd seen the figure going - to the stairs. She unexpectedly got that eerie feeling you get when someone's looking at you from behind, but had suddenly become too frightened to look. She swallowed some saliva which could have been mistaken for liquid courage because she slowly began to turn her head.

"Jon!" a voice bellowed. Jennifer nearly fell to the floor but a pair of hands grappling her kept her up. Her fear had taken all her strength but she fought nonetheless. Amidst the flurry of hands, slaps and grapples she could hear someone bounding up the stairs. Another pair of hands hurriedly wrestled her. She felt herself getting weaker and weaker as an urge to beg them not to hurt her developed. Seconds later she was on the bed with the one figure straddling her waist and holding her arms down above her head, whilst the other ransacked the draws of the bedroom furniture. "Hurry up for fuck's sake," the one sat over her shouted. Jennifer felt something being wrapped around her wrist followed by a tugging sensation and then a tightening of whatever it was around her wrist. Then it happened to the other one. Jennifer had been bound to the bedposts by her husband's ties. The figure over her slowly climbed off. "That should buy us some time," the one that had tethered her said. "Let's get the fuck out of here," the other said, before they both galloped off. As she heard them crashing down the stairs Jennifer burst into tears, tugging at her bindings.

A few minutes passed and the sobbing had, more or less, subsided, other than the occasional quiver of her chin and the odd tremble of her lips. She soon started to realise it could have been much, much worse, which helped calm her a little and make her think how lucky she was if indeed such an event as this could ever be deemed as 'lucky'. Christ, they must have only been seventeen, eighteen at the most, she thought, as she began testing the effectiveness of the youth's rope-work with a little more vigour now. Several hard tugs followed by a long, hard pull told her it was good. "Help," she shouted, feebly at first. Knowing Andrew wasn't due back until Wednesday (it was Monday) helped to make her cries for assistance quickly become a little more vociferous. "Somebody, please help meeeeee," she screamed. She'd listen for a minute, for the sound of arriving assistance, before screaming out again. She screamed, and screamed, and screamed; no-one came to her rescue. Her voice rapidly became hoarse with the efforts and the effects of post traumatic stress set in, making her feel as if she'd just taken a handful of sleeping pills.

She sensed something hot on her left breast, like someone's breath. Something warm and wet suddenly dragged itself over her nipple. Her eyelids fluttered a little and she could just about make out the blurred image of a man, standing at her side but leant over her. Her tired eyes strained to focus. It wasn't a man; it was the next-door neighbour's son, James – she was sure. The warm, wet feeling returned, but over her other nipple now. She tried to move but her wrists strained against the silk bindings, and she now felt the fingertips of a hand on her shin, slowly travelling upwards. She wasn't scared, though; she was relieved to see a friendly face, even if they were to be misbehaving and was aged only eighteen years. As the touch of his fingers passed her knee and stroked upwards of her thigh, the feel of it caused a trembling in her lower back that shivered its way upwards to the base of her skull. She closed her eyes as if sleeping; it was so soothing to experience a touch so tender after the fright she'd had – mmm..., she thought, as she lost herself in the moment and imagined herself to be floating along with the clouds on a summer's day. The fingertips crept up higher, and higher still. As they reached the crease separating the thigh from the crotch she couldn't help but gently lift her pelvis from the soft duvet below; a cool gush of air ravaged her warm buttocks. She could feel herself about to gasp but the hand abruptly shot back downwards for another run – he was teasing himself. The wet warm thing over her nipple dragged across her chest and came back to the other; it was his tongue, licking at her, bending her nipple back and forth. She couldn't believe what was happening; how she was led there helpless and vulnerable and all this young man could do was to take advantage of her compromising position and help himself – it gave her a prickling sensation between her legs. The hand headed upwards again, quicker this time; it was making the hair on the back of Jennifer's neck stand on end. James had to resist the temptation to just grab at the almost bare mound and squeeze the moisture from its pouting, wet lips. She felt her left nipple being sucked into his mouth as his hand approached her crease again; this time it brushed over her pussy lips and slid down the inside of her other thigh. She secretly pulled against the silk bonds, exciting in her vulnerability. Her mouth opened this time as the hand rose up towards her crotch where it passed the crease, brushed her lips, but stayed there this time, fiddling. How dare you touch me there? she thought, as she forced a chest-full of air out over closed teeth. Jennifer inched her legs apart, still 'sleeping'. She felt a finger amateurishly poking between her lips, but with a crafty shift of her pelvis it slotted home. She momentarily stiffened, as did James, only not momentarily. She felt his face instantly lift from her breast, making a slurping noise as her nipple popped out from his mouth. She half-opened her eyes to see him looking down at the finger that was now sliding rhythmically, in and out of her. She quickly closed them as he turned back to look at her, continuing with his finger. His mind raced with the thoughts of what he could do to her. She could feel him moving now, although he hadn't taken his finger out; it was still fucking her. She heard the sound of a zip coming down. James whipped his cock out and started to wank, trying hard to hold it near her face whilst at the same time trying hard to reach down with his other hand and continue the finger-fucking he was giving his new-found play-thing. He stared hard at her pretty, sleeping face, wondering if he could aim his cum accurately enough to land all over lips. She could hear the flapping of his foreskin as it covered and uncovered his tip whilst the scent of him forced her to sneak a lick of her lips. It all abruptly stopped and she felt him climbing between her legs. Jennifer felt a little disappointed at James for not having exploited her fully by ruthlessly stuffing his meat into her defenceless mouth. The disappointment soon vanished, though, as she felt the pressure from his fingertips squeezing down on either side of her engorged and tender pussy, gently pulling it open. His breath on her innards forced her to inhale long and slow. She couldn't resist a quick peep. He was led between her legs with his lower half disappearing down the bottom of the bed, and was propped up on his elbows looking intently at the inner workings of what men desire most – probably in awe at how something so visibly unattractive and seemingly innocent, can wreak such havoc throughout society, she thought. She could feel his fingers pulling her about, probing her like an investigative biologist at a bound, newly-discovered species. Her vulnerability almost made her orgasm right there and then. She quickly closed her eyes again as she watched his head lift; James wanted to see her sweet face again. Then a second or so later the warm, wet thing she felt earlier, pressed into her open mound, invading it like a terrier at a rabbit hole. She peeped again, seeing only the jet-black hair of his head this time, and feeling his elbows pressing into her inner thighs, forcing an increase in the space within which he had to work. She strained at her ties again and a groan escaped from her mouth. He hadn't heard it, though; he was too busy licking at her like a starving frog in a nest of flies.

Jennifer was just getting into her stride, quietly impressed by the youngster's tongue when it came to an unexpected halt. Her teeth ground together as she felt him get up from the bed. She didn't dare open her eyes yet; she didn't know where he was or what he was looking at, so she just led there, still and exposed, and loving every second of it. She sensed he was somewhere to her left; a sensation that was confirmed when she felt his hand on her chin. She felt his lips press up against hers but she didn't respond. He pulled away from her and with the hand on her chin, opened her mouth. Something wet and bulbous poked at her lips – she recognised the taste; it was a cock. You really are taking advantage aren't you, poking your hard cock in my mouth while I'm strapped to the bed helpless, she thought, fighting the urge to lick at it. He pulled it away and she could feel his hand on hers, at the bedpost; he wrapped her womanly fingers around his cock and started to masturbate, using Jennifer's hand. He looked down at her beautiful, peacefully sleeping face, and then down to the unprotected folds of wet, bare flesh that he'd just been licking at. She could feel his cock swelling and getting harder as her hand was made to slide up and down his young and inexperienced shaft. He's making me do it, he's making me hold his cock, the fucker; let me go, please! Don't do this to me, I'm a good woman, she said, but only in her mind. She worried that she may be telepathic as he released his grip and Jennifer, just in the nick of time, relaxed hers, leaving her hand to flop down on the pillow as far as the tie that bound it would allow. Her pussy pulsed in anticipation of James' cock filling it. She felt his weight move onto the bed beside her, and then over her; he'd straddled her around the waist. His weight suddenly lifted and she could feel something clumsily poking at her nipple. Through partially opened eyes she could see his still clothed torso going up towards the headboard with his hips placed at her chest; he was supporting his weight mainly on his feet with his hands helping at the headboard, like in a push-up position. She saw a fresh, pink- coloured cock tip, foreskin peeled back, prodding her breast, mainly around the nipple area. What're you doing to me? Stop it at once! she thought to herself, enjoying the thought of being 'violated' by his wicked wand. He could stick his cock anywhere and there's not a damned thing I could do about it, I'm completely at his mercy, she enthused in the privacy of her own mind, hoping he would show her no mercy and give it to her no-holds-barred. He started to wriggle his way up her body. Knowing he couldn't see her face Jennifer opened her eyes fully, to watch his erection slide up her breast bone and then callously poke about her face. Knowing he was going to do exactly as he wished with her, whether she liked it or not, caused her stubbled mound to engorge further and visibly redden now; the feeling forcing her to sneak a fervent lick at his shaft as it rubbed over her face before she played the 'sleeper' again.

James slipped his hand down to the base of his penis and aimed it out perpendicular to his body – he had to; it was so hard it was almost stuck to his belly. He did his best, what with only supporting himself with one hand now, to get a view of his cock as he slipped its tip into Jennifer's half opened mouth. Jennifer couldn't resist tickling the eye of it with her tongue as he held it there on her lips. After a little shuffling and happy he'd gotten himself the best view possible, he slowly pressed his pelvis forward and forced Jennifer's mouth wide open. He exhaled with a growl as he buried his bone all the way to its base, into Jennifer. Do with me what you will, you wont get me to talk, Jennifer fantasised, as she pulled on the ties again. She knew he was hard as could be because his cock had tried so desperately to be vertical it had scraped all along the roof of her mouth as it entered, and as it resisted going downwards at the back of her throat it even hurt a little. Jennifer's pussy oozed. James had gripped the headboard with both hands again now and had started to fuck, with some speed, at Jennifer's helpless mouth. What can I do? I can't stop him, can I? she asked herself as he pitilessly used her. She wished there was someone else there to 'use' her pussy too, while James dishonoured himself at her mouth.

He brutally fucked her mouth for about a minute before deciding enough was enough; it was time to make his violation complete through penetrating her unknowing body. He retreated out of her mouth, groaning as he did so, and rolled off to her right. He sat next to her for a moment, intently rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Who's the daddy? he thought to himself, experiencing a feeling of complete domination over her. She felt as if there was a gaping hole between her legs fiercely itching to be filled, and if she wasn't tied down she would have grabbed the vibrator from under the bed and rammed it home, hard, to vanquish the devilish itch that had now completely taken over her mind and body. James clambered over her and nestled, on his knees but upright, between her open legs, savouring the sense of absolute power over the naked woman led out before him like an offering to some type of superior being. Such a beautiful woman, he thought, lord-like in his demeanour and quietly masturbating.

Look at her, naked and powerless. Am I going to release her? Am I fuck, I'm gonna fuck her cunt, that's what I'm gonna do, he continued as he flung himself over her body, kissing madly at her exposed nipples and shamelessly fucking at her cunt with his fingers as if in some sort of gesture of complete ownership of her. With his sense of ownership undoubtedly established in his mind, he tenderly led his body over hers and gently rubbed up against her. Jennifer felt his young length digging into the bare, swollen flesh between her legs. Just slip it in... slip it fucking in, she thought as her 'itch' became intolerable. She started to grind her teeth in an effort to cope. She felt James' weight lift from her torso. She felt the knuckles of his right hand kneading her pubic area. He's going to put it in me, he's going to stick his fucking cock in me, God no, Jennifer fantasised again. As her crack at last began to break open under the pressure of James' end it sent a series of impulses, like shock-waves from an earthquake with her mound being the epicentre, throughout her body. As the first wave passed she dared to peep. James' hands were splayed either side of her torso now, just below her arm-pits, and was holding himself up so that he could see his cock poking into Jennifer's defenceless pussy. She closed her eyes again as he began to move. James let the weight of his body force penetration. The feel of her warm, wet flesh slowly enveloping his shaft as he dropped into her, started to create a light-headed sensation. "Ahhh," he cried as his head flung back and his cock dug in. His cock planted deep underground and caused another quake; Jennifer struggled to remain limp as its effects tore through her. James repeated the motion again and again. The third invasion forced a sort of strained gurgling sound from James and he quickly retreated clear of the flesh that bestowed such pleasure on him, or his cock to be exact. He sat himself upright on his knees, squeezing the base of his cock, tightly. A powerful longing sensation returned to the gap between Jennifer's legs; it was torture. She prayed that something would fill her quickly before the feeling killed her. James removed himself from the bed and a deluge of horror swept over Jennifer. You can't leave me like this, no, you can't, nooooooo, she thought, her facial features twitching. She felt his hands on her right hand, and she felt the silk of the tie slide softly from around her wrist. What's he doing? Jennifer thought, a panic quickly mounting. She felt the same at her other wrist, then nothing. She considered opening her eyes but then decided to give it a minute; her thoughts were fixated on the vibrator beneath the bed.