Jennifer's Obsession: Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an abrupt grab at her ankles and she felt herself being dragged down the bed; she came to a stop as her firm buttocks balanced precariously on the edge, almost slipping off. She felt his hands at her hips; they pressed hard into her. Her inanimate body got rolled over, roughly, onto her front. His one hand was trapped beneath and as he dragged it out, he detoured to her rough patch and savagely finger-fucked her for a few seconds; it made for a fleeting respite from her torture. She felt the palms of his hands press onto the lower regions of the inside of her thighs now and she was snatched apart, her knees burned a little from the friction, causing her inhale sharply. James was already on his knees but crouched down lower still, inspecting her pussy from a rear angle. He placed his fingers up to her lips, separated them, and smiled to himself; his cock twitched as a result. Jennifer lay limp, yearning for something hard to be fucked into her. James straightened himself up at the bottom of the bed. He took a hold of Jennifer's hand left hand with his left and placed it firmly around his cock, holding it there. He placed his right hand between Jennifer's legs, cupping her pussy with it. He got a finger into her and started up that savage finger movement again whilst at the same time caressing his cock with Jennifer's hand. He was relishing the view of his thoroughly submissive woman as he brazenly defiled her.

Jennifer thumped back and forth under the impact of James' hand savagery, and was experiencing some much-needed relief. You dirty fucking bastard, she thought, exciting herself as he treated her like a piece of meat. She could hear him starting to breathe out hard through gritted teeth. James concentrated on Jennifer's flaccid body thumping back and forth under his direction. "Fuck," he muttered to himself. He cast Jennifer's hand down from his cock, whipped his hand out from between her legs, and leapt behind her with the rapidity of a cobra strike. He slapped his hands down onto her backside and the moment they made contact he slid them onto her hips, before removing one of them to guide his cock in.

Jennifer could sense his haste with the way she was being handled. He felt a little resistance, re-aimed, and pressed forward. He slowly slipped into her, pulling ever-harder on her hips the deeper he got. By the time he was all the way in, Jennifer thought the flesh of her hips might just peel away. He leaned over her and gripped Jennifer by her shoulders. As his hands squeezed tight Jennifer's body quivered. Happy with his grip, James retreated. All was still, like the runners under starter's orders at a hundred metre sprint. Then BANG, James was off. He hammered into her, out of her, pulled on her, heaved, thrust, rammed, fucked; he was right out front and quickening still. Jennifer was thrown about like a doll as he raced in and out, and in and out of her some more. His one hand jumped from her shoulder and onto her hair; he tugged at it like a horse-rider to his reign while his other jumped onto her bare buttocks and slapped at them as if he were geeing his horse on. He rode his mare faster still, and the limper Jennifer made herself the better it became. She'd let herself go so much now the only thing stopping her from dropping into a heap at the bottom of the bed was the fierce impact and speed with which James' cock was ramming into her. Her closed mouth failed to stop several whimpers of satisfaction escaping. James' started that gurgling sound again, but this time louder. He slapped his hands back onto Jennifer's hips, pulling her onto himself. Jennifer's limp muscles began to twitch uncontrollably as if she'd applied a voltage across her body, and the gates were now open to the whimpers which had now become ones of delight rather than satisfaction. James' gurgling continued as did the relentless pace he was fucking her with, and Jennifer's body suffered further from the increasing voltage that was surging all through her like the blood in her veins. James exhaled loudly as he arched over her, his thrusts now mere, erratic twitches. Jennifer didn't have to try anymore at being limp; she had no choice as the after-effects of her orgasm paralysed her. Seconds later James withdrew from her and she started to slide onto her knees in a crumpled heap. He took a hold of her under the arm-pits and heaved her back up, onto the bed and face-down. She was breathing long, slow, and deep, but was aware enough to feel his hands stroking at her buttocks, almost as if he worshipped them. There was a quick peck at her right buttock and the stroking stopped. Jennifer's awareness began to fade in time with the sound of James' footsteps leaving the house. Jennifer awoke the next day wrapped up in the flowery duvet, with the ending of the previous day blurredly evading her attempts to recollect. She suddenly shot upright and leapt out of bed, nakedly scouring the house for missing items; as far as she could tell there wasn't anything missing, although the shower wasn't running and she was sure she'd left it that way. As she returned to the bedroom and put on her gown, the vague recollection of having got fucked by young James from next door presented itself to her. Did I? she asked herself, preparing to feel ashamed of herself if she had. She thought hard as she tied the belt of her gown around her waist. Christ, I don't even know whether I'm fucking someone now or not; I've got to get help, she thought, biting at her nails before heading downstairs to make a strong mug of coffee.

Sat on the sofa, she leaned across the coffee table, sipping thirstily from her mug whilst flicking through the directory. She squeezed her hand down the side of the sofa and retrieved a pen. She placed her mug of coffee down and, using the pen, circled a telephone number. She took a deep breath, got to her feet, and carried the directory over to the phone that sat on the period set of drawers that stood against the back wall of the living-room. She made the necessary call and began to feel better already for having done so, before getting on with the day.

It was a bright and sunny, Thursday morning; it was one of those spring days that told you summer wasn't that far away even though it was still only April. Jennifer had rescheduled her appointments for that day to leave it clear; she wasn't sure how it was going to work out so erred on the side of caution. To be honest, she was feeling quite apprehensive about today; was she going to be told she was mad and end up certified? was just one of her reasons for being apprehensive. Nonetheless, she knew she had to speak to someone, apprehensive or not - she'd become so obsessed with sex she was either having it wherever and whenever she could, and when she wasn't doing that she was imagining having it, or at least she thought she was.

It was eleven o'clock and Jennifer was sat in the waiting room, impatiently tapping her foot on the floor, of a Dr. A. Thomas' clinic; he was a psychiatrist. At about two minutes past eleven, Jennifer jumped to her feet and pattered towards the exit. "Mrs Bloom, go through now, the doctor's ready to see you," a bitter-looking old lady hissed as if it was too much trouble to be telling her so, even though it was part her job to do so. Jennifer stopped and did an about turn. She stood motionless for a moment and was sucking her teeth, before doing another about turn and pattered towards the exit again. "Just send me the bill for today, I've changed my mind," she ordered as she went. "Jennifer, my room's this way," a strangely familiar voice said. She stopped and looked over her shoulder...

XXX

*

Next week – The Good Doctor

© 2004 Kayleigh Combstock