Jennifer's Obsession: The Good Doc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their locks jumped and flapped as a cool spring breeze welcomingly swept over them, gradually breathing life back into their static bodies. With their fiery eyes still locked on each other, Alan lifted the front of his damsel's dress up to her washboard tummy and placed his hand firmly between her legs as if stating ownership on the slightly furry patch of flesh he'd come to hold. Jennifer's legs buckled a little on contact but quickly righted themselves as his fingers began fondling her. "Nostalgia's a great thing, isn't it?" she whispered hoarsely, shuffling her feet apart. A smile broke on Alan's boyish face and Jennifer quickly returned his oral indication of happiness with one of her own. Still touching her they gradually came tight together again, uniting with their mouths and exciting their hearts into almost stopping once more; the murmur of the city's activity down below faded into oblivion, as did any reservations either of them may have had about what they were doing.

Before she lost all ability to do anything, Jennifer tore herself away from the kiss, stepping back as she did so. Alan's hand stayed between her legs, though. She lifted the dress up over her head, but this time taking it completely off and recklessly discarding it to the cold, concrete floor in a crumpled heap. Come and get it, she thought, adopting a fighter's stance and feeling decidedly liberated standing naked in the middle of a busy city, albeit on the roof of a car-park. Alan stepped back, withdrawing his hand as he went, to appreciate the naked beauty of the angel that stood before him as her nipples erected considerably more in the chill of the aerial breeze; it felt like thousands of fingers sliding softly over her skin, she thought.

His eyeing of her body made her inhale deeply and swell her chest, making her appear like one of those topless models on a photo-shoot. Before he could grab at the forbidden fruit that hung so temptingly from her body, she squatted down, being careful to keep her knees from the harshness of the rough, gritty floor. Alan noticed her pussy lips invitingly pout outwards as a result of her open-legged squat position. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them whilst Alan automatically stepped up to her as if it were a reflex action. He unzipped himself and flung his semi-hard tool out at her as if she were his whore whose only job was to please him any way he wanted her to. She looked at it, watching closely as it grew in front of her eyes; within seconds it was pointing in the direction of the sun – directly overhead. His cock started to twitch now as if in compensation for not being able to grow any further, although it had already become a good seven inches and with the thickness of a regular cucumber. She looked up at him. "Go on, touch it," he said, with his hands on his hips. Her gaze dropped to what was directly in line with her face. She noticed a tortuous-looking vein running down its shaft and placed her right forefinger on it. She slowly traced its path up and down the length, several times.

"Can I go now?" she said, meekly, as she placed both her hands on the fronts of her thighs. "Take a hold of it," he ordered. She hesitantly wrapped her right hand around him, and squeezed; the feel of the hard meat in her hand gave her a tickling sensation between the legs as if her body was telling her exactly where that piece of meat should go. She began slowly sliding her hand up and down the solid shaft, its brightly coloured head popping out from its cover and disappearing back under it as she did so.

"Like this doctor? Am I doing it right?" she enquired, submissively, as she started to bite her bottom lip.

"Put it in your mouth," he ordered. Jennifer looked up at him again and feigned a look of disgust, but gradually opened her mouth nonetheless. As she slowly leant forward onto him she maintained her gaze on Alan's face. He watched with some pleasure as Jennifer followed her orders and started to gently run her head down his length. She swallowed him in until its end touched the back of her throat, grabbing the backs of his thighs to steady herself in the process

.

Alan heard the stairwell door swing open and instantly twisted his head around to look. Noticing Alan's concern, Jennifer held onto him with her mouth, motionless. A young couple were walking towards them, holding hands. Fuck, I hope this isn't their car, Alan thought, as he quickly looked down at Jennifer and then back at the couple. They continued walking towards him. Jennifer underwent a new experience as his cock softened in her mouth. Outraged, she began sucking at his soft meat and flopping it about the inside of her mouth using her tongue – it started to work.

The couple approached the car two up from where they were. Alan underwent the same bodily experience those adrenalin junkies have the second they realise they've just survived a highly dangerous event; he placed his left hand on the roof of the Lexus next to him with a thud, to steady himself as a rush of endorphins dizzied his brain. "Just catching my breath after the stair climb," he guiltily offered as an explanation for his standing still and looking suspicious, although he had managed to make it appear as if the Lexus was his.

Jennifer retreated off his hardening cock and using her right hand began to tug at it furiously, straightening up a little and poking her breasts out at it at the same time. The sensation of being stark naked and wanking a man's cock with those people standing so close almost made her orgasm right there; she'd even stuck a finger into herself and was fucking her mound with it as she tugged his meat. Alan looked in the opposite direction to the couple as he felt himself being furiously pulled about, and his face flushed as several quite audible groans raced up from where he was standing. The couple didn't reply to Alan's statement; they just climbed into their car and quickly left.

His relief at hearing their car exit manifested in the form of instantly acquiring a flag-pole-like erection which was now having its tip rubbed up against Jennifer's left nipple. He stooped forward and with his left hand started to smack at Jennifer's right breast, making it wobble.

"You bitch," he said, liking what he saw. "I'm going to make you pay for that," he continued.

"Oh yeah," Jennifer said, shooting upright, her tits almost smacking Alan in the face as she rose. Alan quickly rotated his head, making sure the roof-top was clear of people. She'd adopted an aggressive stance but was continuing to tug at him as if she were in a competition.

"Get on the fucking bonnet, bitch," he demanded, pointing at the bonnet of the Lexus with his left hand. Jennifer, naked except for her sandals, released his cock with attitude and boldly swaggered over to the bonnet and bent over it, supporting herself on her elbows. "And what are you going to do to me?" she asked, insolently.

"Not like that; sit on the bonnet," he said, approaching her with his pink erection contrasting strongly against the black of his suit trousers.

She sat on the bonnet with her legs spread wide and her feet still touching the floor. He intruded on the space between her legs and ended up with his cock pressing into her belly. He tucked his hands under the backs of her thighs and suddenly lifted, throwing her further back onto the bonnet. Jennifer puzzled at his actions, wondering how he was going to shag her with her being so far up the bonnet. He retrieved his hands and used them to direct the movement of her feet onto the wings of the car, just above the headlights. She excitedly concluded he was going to lick her. With her legs spread almost as wide as they'd go she placed her hands behind her back, half on the windscreen, as supports and flung her head back, enjoying the fresh breeze gushing over her hot mound. Alan's hands dove straight into her pussy lips and peeled them open which he immediately followed up with a head dive that finished with his tongue protruding into her. She made a mouse-like, squeaky sound in response and leant back further still, trying to force her mound higher at the same time and acquire a deeper penetration. Alan's head started to bob up and down rapidly as he licked at her now. She looked down between her legs to watch the doctor at work, giving her a welcome internal examination using his tongue as the investigative tool. The view forced her to exhale and groan at the same time. He licked at her faster and his one hand came up from between her legs and grabbed her roughly around the chin, as if he had to hold her there while he carried out his thorough examination. His overpowering of her forced Jennifer's eyelids to flutter and her nipples to become as hard and big as fingertips.

"Let me go, stop licking me there," she pleaded, through clenched teeth. He forced her back so hard she collapsed flat against the windscreen. Her defenceless, naked body squirmed against the plunderer's efforts, taking them both to the transcendental heights that only sex can. Jennifer aroused herself further with thought of all those people on the streets below and how unaware they were of what some man was doing to her only a short distance away (the car-park was quite tall so it wasn't really only a short distance; it just felt that way because she only had to look over the wall to see them, and being able to hear them helped too). He licked harder now, even biting at her lips every so often too. Look at you, holding me down and licking at my poor, exposed cunt, don't you have any respect for me at all? she thought. Jennifer's increasing groans of pleasure darted in all directions across the roof-top to fall silently into the bustle of the busy city streets below.

Alan slipped his free hand between his own legs and began masturbating as he licked and penetrated the defenceless mound pinned down before him with his tongue – he wasn't letting up, at all.

Groaning louder now, Jennifer placed her hand around Alan's wrist and tugged at it to feel the firmness of the grip on her chin, and began groaning louder still. I can't take no more, she thought, feeling like a dog left alone in a house with a tasty piece of steak on the table – she just had to have that meat; she'd salivated long and hard enough already.

"Leave me alone; stop it," she shouted, as she tried to close her legs and squirm free, her pussy exciting and yearning all-the-more. Alan tightened his hold on her and his tongue-probing became more animated, and forceful; he was like a just-victorious gladiator letting off steam in the only way he knew how, with a lowly street-whore. Jennifer watched the Trojan at work between her legs, momentarily stupefied by her sense of sexual gratification; he was freely helping himself to her with reckless abandon and wasn't going to be denied. She snapped herself out of it and viciously tore at the hand on her chin and somehow broke free. His now free hand raced over her naked body, fumbling for something, anything, to grip her by as he pushed his face hard onto her mound in an effort to restrain her, while his other hand continued to massage himself.

With hands and feet she punched and kicked. Both Alan's hands were everywhere now, urgently trying to subdue his woman. Alan's eyes widened in anger as she scrambled free of his clawing hands and scampered up over the windscreen. He leapt up onto the bonnet like an angry, silverback gorilla, his shoes clanging loudly on the metal-work as he did so.

Jennifer's heart thumped as she crawled across the roof and quickly slid, head-first, down the rear window. Alan leapt again but onto the roof this time; his arms swung about to maintain his balance and his look was a determined one. His reach immediately swooped down and snatched wildly at Jennifer's feet, but they'd just escaped in the nick of time down the rear window with her. She gripped the metal rail that sat aloft the chest-high wall and heaved herself up to it. She looked down on the commotion of people on the city streets below; the sheer height of the drop made her feel a little light-headed whilst her sense of being trapped created a sensation entirely of its own deep inside her pubic region. Just then, a pair of hands slapped onto her hips with the fingers digging so deep into her flesh it made her wince. The grip powerfully yanked her rear end into the air and forced her to stand on the boot of the car; it caused her grip to tighten on the tubular steel as a vision of her rolling head-first over it sprang to mind. Alan's demeanour was still that of a silverback but the look on his face had changed to one of smugness now as he victoriously eyed his captured meat. He dropped his knees onto the roof of the car with his erection coming to rest in the gap between Jennifer's naked buttocks. He grinned widely to himself as Jennifer held on for dear life – she couldn't go anywhere and couldn't risk wrestling (giving her precarious position), so she'd have to conclude that staying very still while he did whatever he choose to do to her was her one and only option.

She felt his cock sliding backwards between her buttocks in readiness to penetrate her but nothing could be done to stop him. Don't resist; just let him have what he wants, she told herself as her swollen pussy experienced a surge of some sort – she wasn't sure if the cause was blood or nerve impulses, or both even. She felt his hard cock sliding between her legs; not penetrating her but sliding slowly over her mound. Her body trembled and the feel of it elicited a low groan from Alan's mouth. "Don't you dare put that in me; get it away from me!" she said, praying that he would soon dig it in. He crouched over her back and slid his hand down her belly, having a quick squeeze at one of her hanging breasts before he did so. She felt his fingers holding her genitalia open to the world. There's nothing I can do to stop him; he's going to fuck me, the bastard, she thought to herself, as her whole mound literally quivered with the gush of sensation ripping through it. She looked down on the masses of people below. "Help me," she pleaded, as she braced herself in readiness for the imminent invasion of her chastity. Her cry drifted off in a breeze heading towards the train-station, fading like light at sundown as it went. With absolutely no regard for her merciful pleas, he drove his cock into her in the same manner a lion takes a deer – callous but needful. He smashed into her and without wasting time, set about ravaging her defenceless hole with beastly savagery; he wanted to finish it quickly. She dangerously jolted back and forth over the rail as he freely fucked her cunt. "Stop it," she cried, as the feel of her nipples brushing back and forth over the steel rail made her eyelids flutter, as did the sense of Alan's cock fucking at her vulnerable hole. She looked downwards again, losing herself in the thought of everyone suddenly looking up to see her being mercilessly fucked.

Alan's eyes were glued to the hard, fleshy shaft he could see going in and out of her. "He's fucking me, somebody help," she screamed, as her back started to arch upwards. The friction at her lips' edges as he repeatedly pushed in and pulled out made her mound swell and swell, and she could feel his hot breath on her back as he panted louder and harder with ever-increasing pleasure.

She was almost upright now as he fucked at her, and was languishing in the thought of all those eyes below studying her closely as she bravely took the best he had to offer. (He'd gradually slid his way under and between her, pulling her back as he did so, and she'd started to ride him now in response.) He grabbed at her bouncing breasts as she repeatedly squashed up and down on his length but sounding a little silly now as she cried for help – she was fucking him. Her mouth squashed together and her face began to contort uncontrollably as he pinched at her bouncing nipples. Seconds later his hands slid back to her hips as he slid his feet down onto the boot of the car and sat on the roof to get a firmer stance. She let go of the rails and flung herself backwards, placing her hands on his thighs and using them as a sort of launch-pad from which she could repeatedly thrust upwards from, letting gravity perform the reverse motion.

She began to rise and drop so quickly now that she almost seemed a blur. Alan let go of her hips and splayed his hands out behind him as if he were some masterly lord being energetically pleasured by one of his loyal subjects. He watched closely as she danced on his pole as if it were electrified; it flashed in and out and in and out before his eyes, deep between her shapely buttocks. She was moving so quick now he wished he could see her tits vibrating.

As she began almost jumping clear of his penetrative tool with hair flying everywhere, he felt his rod start to uncontrollably engorge with a rapidly growing ecstasy. She lifted her hands to her breasts and squeezed and kneaded them herself as she flung her body around as if having convulsions – it was lucky his cock was big and hard enough to restrict her movement (it acted as an anchor) or she may well have slipped off.

"Ahhhhhh...eeeaahhhhhh," she screamed, as she flopped forward and grabbed a hold of the rail, her backside still determinedly jumping as if she were in a saddle despite the creeping paralysis that was beginning to overwhelm her ability to move. Her rapturous scream deterred a passing sea-gull from taking a rest on the roof-top and he flew on by looking a little 'put out'.

"Fuck, J-e-n-n-i-f-e-r," Alan growled. She suddenly leapt to her feet, her pussy pulling clear of his throbbing shaft. Almost as if he were a part of her, he leapt up with his cock behaving like a heat-seeking missile with her hot mound as the target. His eyes appeared saucer-like as she squatted down, concealing the rampant missile's target – he needed closure on the sensation he'd acquired in his cock and he needed it NOW! She gripped the heat-seeker by its shaft and madly wanked at it, boldly defying the growing desire to just pass out and bask in her sexual contentment. He watched her breasts bounce with the movement. Her hand was moving so quickly now it was surprising not to see any smoke arising from his foreskin.

"I'm going to fucking milk you for everything you've got," she said, snarlingly, and wanking at his cock as if she worshipped it. His stare began to shift from her bouncing breasts to dead ahead, out towards the Severn estuary, and his face appeared as if he'd just been shot by a sniper in the neighbouring building. "Come on baby," she demanded, tugging and squeezing at his swollen cock.

His head flung backwards as if looking at the heavens above, only you knew he'd have his eyes closed now. Like a tetanus victim in the final stages, his whole body stiffened whilst Jennifer looked longingly at the bright-red tip of his cock. Whoooosh, a stream of seaman raced over Jennifer's head and set about gliding its way down to the streets below, twisting up on itself as it went. Inspired by his first manifestation of sexual joy, Jennifer licked her lips and tugged harder and faster still. Whoosh, she set free another blissful streamer to embark on a downward journey. She felt her mound suddenly regain feeling as she watched him stagger about the boot of the car with pleasure sprinting out of the escape tunnel into the big, wide world. She dove onto her knees and at the same time swallowed him up, determined to catch the next bit of pleasure for herself to enjoy. He jerked into her mouth, and his pleasure quickly became hers as she gulped it down. She sucked and tugged at him, hungry for more. He looked down at her and tried his best to over-ride the spasms and fuck at her mouth with some rhythm. She rammed two fingers into her eager mound and fucked at it in time with the tugging of his cock. He shot yet another load of liquid ecstasy deep into her mouth and she came again. He gave way and fell backwards, lying out on the roof. Jennifer fell forward with him as a double dose of blissful paralysis quickly set in; she hadn't even been able to pull her fingers from herself. He led there, spread-eagled on the roof of the car, basking not only in the sun but in the feeling of true sexual satisfaction also. Jennifer was leant against the rear windscreen with her head at his crotch and her mouth still full of his softening, but still pulsing cock, determined to not let another drop of his love potion spill free