Jennifer's Ordeal Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer falls deeper into debt.
1.1k words
3.94
68.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how to explain it unless you can understand it. I was hypnotized by Leonard, my master. I was no longer married to Brad. He was the cause of everything in my life gone wrong. In a way I guess it was good that I was doing another's bidding, because left alone I'm sure the kind of physical cruelty inside me would have resulted in Brad's demise. Instead I was onstage. I walked across the room and turned my back as best I could to all three men. There was Brad, whom I now despised. There was Leonard, my new master, and even if I didn't want to be with him, I wanted nothing more than to make him proud. I wanted to fill his every need and desire and yet the idea of his touching me was so repulsive I thought about ending myself right there. But I knew I wouldn't, I couldn't. I sound confused and I was, but I was also resolute. And then there was Leonard, my masters, friend: the repulsive short nigger monster. A big part of me would gut him like a fish, without a second thought… and yet I also knew that my master intended on using my hatred against me. If I was going to please him, I would have to give up that part of myself for him. I don't expect anyone to understand what was going on inside me, but it was so very real.

I let my head draw back, taking a deep breath, letting the situation draw me in. Anybody that has ever submitted to another knows exactly what was happening to me. I was drawing the strength from him, to submit myself to him. The walls were coming down and I was looking forward to what tasks lay before me.

"Bitch is stalling dude." It was the short, ugly nigger becoming impatient."

"Shut up asshole or I'll rip you a new one." Leonard was direct and out of the corner of my eye I saw him move between myself and his friend. As if to acknowledge the action I felt my fingers unbutton the button of my blouse. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder at my new master. I saw him smile a wicked grin that made me both warm and self conscious. I continued to unbutton my blouse. I was warm and I was no longer responsible for what was going to transpire. I think he knew that as well.

I removed my blouse and turned around facing all three men. I was still wearing my bra. Without removing my eyes from Leonard I reached behind and unhooked my bra, letting my breasts fall free. I heard his friend whistle at my embarrassment.

"Wow, would you look at them titties!" It was juvenile, it was obscene, and yet if it had come from "him" I would not have felt the humiliation that crawled across my skin. I could feel my face turning red. I couldn't look him in the eye and yet I despised his insipid little friend, so I turned and looked at Brad. His face was stone, I swear I could see drool coming out of his mouth, and yet I didn't recognize him. It was like I was out of my body, yet I knew where I was… on a journey to subspace, barely conscious of who I was or what was happening.

A lump formed in my throat as I reach for and unbuckled my trousers. It was like there was an echo in the room as I pulled the zipper down and without another thought pushed my pants down past my knees. There was no need for humility now, I was past that. There was no hesitation, I stepped out of my pants, underwear and all, and stood before them naked. My stomach was tight, I needed something but I didn't know what. I suddenly became aware that my eyes were tearing. It was worse knowing what I must look like, crying like a baby, standing in front of three men, one I despised, one I wanted the worst revenge on, and one whom I could refuse nothing. And all I could do about it was cry, I felt pathetic.

Leonard came over to me. I turned myself and looked into his eyes. It was fire, it was lust, it was demands, it was control. It was everything. I felt myself shake. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head backwards, never looking anywhere but into my soul.

"You are?" he whispered in my ears.

"Yours." I hissed back.

"And you will refuse me?"

"Nothing." I didn't mean it, I hoped he didn't expect it. My brain somehow reflected on how quickly things had transpired in the last ten minutes. Again I started to cry. I don't know if he thought it was from fear or desire, and I didn't know myself.

"Are you wet?" How could I lie, I knew he would find out. I knew I was and somehow I have never felt more humiliated by the betrayal of my own body.

"No." I lied, I knew I was going to be caught and a part of me knew, wanted and craved the eventual punishment I knew was coming to me.

His finger drifted between my legs. He touched me with an almost electric like shock. He slid his finger into my slick sex and smiled. He didn't say anything, we both knew I had lied. I don't know why I was wet, the circumstances were beyond me. Even if I was turned on by the course of events, I wasn't the wet slut type. It took me a long time to get excited about sex. Now here I was biting my lip as he removed his finger from my honey pot. I nearly came from his invasion. He brought his finger up to my nose, the heady aroma was intoxicating. Without being told I opened my mouth and felt his cunt soaked finger on my tongue. I sucked hungrily.

"That's Tommy, Tommy the nigger you despise. I want to watch you suck Tommy's cock. I want to see you coach Tommy's "semen" to coat your throat." He whispered to me. I could feel him suppress a giggle as he spoke.

"No, please not that. Don't make me do that." I tried to whisper back but I felt my voice crack, I heard myself and knew everyone had heard me as well.

"I'm not going to make you do it. I want you to do it. If you don't do it I'll be very disappointed in you. But if you can't, if you won't., I won't make you. The choice is yours." Again he whispered and I knew no one else could have heard what he said, what he demanded of me.