Jennifer's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
588 Followers

'Was it as awful as I thought?' Chris asked, and Jennifer laughed. 'Awfuller. You probably missed the finer points of awfulness!' She let her hand brush against his penis. 'This was all right, though!'

They went to the bar, and she ordered a glass of over-priced white wine while he chose lager. They move to a table in a corner of the foyer and Jennifer crossed her legs, letting the wrap-around skirt fall away from her bare thighs and easing her blouse down slightly to expose a little more of her breasts. She sipped her wine, enjoying the way the boy was looking at her. He put his hand on her thigh.

'Do we have to go back in there for more awfulness?' he asked. 'Couldn't we just skip it and go home?'

'I think that's a very, very good idea!' she said. 'Come on - drink up, and we'll slink out.'

Once in the street, Jennifer took his hand. She spotted an alleyway running alongside the theatre, and tugged him towards it.

'Let's see what's up here!' she cried.

What was up there was nothing but an the doors of an emergency exit and some rubbish bins, and she pulled him against the wall.

'Kiss me, darling!' she whispered, and he put his arm round her and held her close as his mouth found hers. He pulled her blouse down until her breasts were completely bared, and he fondled them as he kissed her. She pressed herself against him, and then groped inside his jeans until she could produce his already erect penis, then began rubbing it. His breathing quickened, and Jennifer sighed and let his semen spurt over her hand and arm.

It was a week later that she told him that she was going to be out that evening. A director, who was an old boy-friend of hers, wanted her advice a dance sequence for a project he was working on, and they'd arranged to have dinner and discuss it.

'I shouldn't be too late, darling, but don't wait up for me!' she said as she kissed him goodbye.

He didn't wait up for her, and it was as well he didn't, because when he was awakened by the sound of her coming in it was nearly four a.m.

The next morning, Chris was in the kitchen when she finally emerged, yawning. She ran her fingers through her tousled hair and smiled at him uncertainly. He looked at her sullenly.

'You were late getting in last night, Jen.'

She laughed nervously. 'Yes - we had a lot to talk about, and we went back to his place after dinner.'

She turned to reach for the coffee pot, and the loosely tied robe she was wearing fell open. She was naked under it, and she wrapped it around her body once more, but not before the boy had seen the marks on her breasts and belly.

He was silent for a moment, then he burst out: 'He fucked you, didn't he?'

Jennifer felt herself colouring, then she glared at him angrily.

'Yes! He did! Twice! And it was wonderful!'

Chris moved towards her and slapped her face, hard.

'It seems everyone in the world can fuck you except me, you bitch!'

He choked back a sob, and rushed from the room.

For several days they hardly spoke to each other; neither was prepared to back down, and they maintained a stony politeness, never mentioning what had happened.

Then, almost a week later, Chris awoke in the night to feel the bed sag as a body slipped in beside him. It was Jennifer, and when he touched her he discovered she was naked.

'Chris, darling - you were right and I was wrong,' she whispered. 'about not going all the way. And there won't be anyone else from now on, I promise! Kiss me, dearest, and then put your gorgeous cock in me and - fuck me!'

parabolus
parabolus
588 Followers
12