Jennifer's Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

"Mr. Smith. If Ms. Taylor's time here has expired, I'd really like to chat with her at length on some of the more technical details---any problem with that idea?" Sam pointedly inquired.

Resuming his offending rug merchant posture the VP assured Mr. Kennedy that he had no objections what so ever.

"Grab your purse, or whatever, young lady. We're going to dinner." He said, taking her arm after she retrieved her purse and escorting her to the door. Their exit was accompanied by more than casual glances as they walked across the conference hall. Why not---she thought---they were a very attractive couple.

"Do you want to change, or are you good to go? You certainly don't need to---you look absolutely stunning in that dress." He said. She agreed, blushed again and they moved to the exit.

There was a car waiting; it was a limo but not one of the garish and ostentatious ones. It was a classic German motor car with a uniformed chauffeur. She gracefully entered the back seat, feeling for the moment far more like a lady than a slut. Sam moved to the other side and entered the car beside her.

"So, am I Cinderella, tonight—does this car turn into a pumpkin at midnight?" She said, intending to be flip and then almost regretting it.

"Quiet, you saucy wench!" Sam commanded, taking her in his arms and holding her tenderly as he gently kissed her warm young lips.

Oh, God, don't fall for this man. You're just his little fuck toy—nothing more. His strong arms felt so good surrounding her that she almost wanted to forget their brief---completely carnal---history together.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "If it's not too outrageous, I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind if I expensed it." She said.

"This is not remotely a business dinner. It's a very personal one. I used to live just outside of town—still get back here often on business. One of my favorite restaurants is not only still here, but flourishing." Sam replied.

Columbus is not that big a city. They arrived at their destination in less than ten minutes. Sam's favorite restaurant was old, pleasantly dark and adorned with lots of oak and leather. They were led to a table with more than a modicum of privacy. It occurred to her that she could probably go down on him right here and no one would be the wiser. They decided on wine. She preferred red, as did he. He picked an excellent Cabernet---one of her favorites.

Sam spoke. "Everything on the menu is good and always fresh." He said, sampling his wine and nodding approvingly. "Now this dinner comes with a simple rule---violate it and you have to pick up the tab." He said with a grin. "You and I are on our very first date. We have no history---none. You're going to go first---you're going to tell me everything there is to know about Jennifer Taylor. I'm going to sit here and gaze lovingly into your eyes---hanging on your every word. Dinner is your turn. After dinner, we'll adjourn to the bar for a nightcap and you'll get my story in intimate detail. Fair enough?"

Jennifer was more than a little stunned. How can this man who has enjoyed every one of my female orifices when he didn't even know my name be interested in me---interested this way? The staggering reality of what was unfolding hit her like a ton of bricks. It had been years since she had had anything approaching a real relationship---or gone on a real date. Her eyes moistened, but she kept from crying. She was strong that way.

"Thank you." She said, dabbing her eyes with her napkin. "You just made me feel very, very special."

Sam put his hand over her hand. "You are very special. I knew that the minute I first saw you. Now get on with it---I want the Jennifer story."

She babbled and rambled at times, telling him of her parents, siblings and childhood years. She told him of her college experiences. As she became more comfortable she found it very easy to tell this very nice man across from her about her likes and dislikes---her hopes and dreams. She gave him a peek into her heart---a peek that she hoped would show him that she was more than a slut who picked up men in hotel bars and fucked their brains out. She felt a need to try to explain her perverse behavior, but as she neared that subject, he gently led her away from it. She knew they had to talk about it---if there was anything more to this than what it had started as three days earlier.

The dinner was fabulous. As the plates were cleared they moved into the intimate bar area for the aforementioned night cap.

"Jennifer." He began. "I need to jump out of order to address the issue you wanted to broach but I wouldn't let you. I have not had anything approaching a meaningful relationship in a very long time. Work has been a big part of that---but I've decided to make changes in my life so that work doesn't own me anymore. I was once very much---very completely---in love with a very special and wonderful woman. Almost a decade ago she was snatched from my arms in a horrific event which I won't---can't---dwell on right now, but I will tell you everything about it when the time is right."

He took a sip from his single malt and continued. "I've spent far too many nights over the past ten years picking up attractive women---like you---in hotel bars or in airport lounges---my second home. I seldom know their names---and not unlike you---never have any desire to see them again. It's about fucking. It's about a little bit of comfort. It's about getting laid. It's all about having no messy complications."

He took another sip and went on. "I have never once considered any of my sexual partners as anything other than a quick fuck. I never wanted them to be there in the morning---until I met you. I could tell you felt like a slut when you blew me—quite expertly I might add---on your knees in that hotel room. So, guess, what? We've both spent too much of our lives acting like sluts---what I do is no different than what you have done."

He paused again and then continued. "I don't want to be a slut anymore Jennifer---and neither do you. I want to be in love again---and so do you. I want to grow old in the loving arms of that one special person---I want to know how that kind of forever feels and I hope and pray that you do also. I want babies and a home and a life. I want the two of us to work harder than any two people have ever worked in their lives to find that one special love that my heart tells me you and I have a damned good chance of finding---together---with each other."

Completely shaken to the core she got out of her chair and stood for a second. He feared for an instant that she might say goodbye---forever. He thought he might have laid too much on her too quickly. To his relief she climbed into his lap like a special little girl and hugged him for dear life.

"There is a God, Sam Kennedy, there is a God—don't ever doubt it." She said, interrupting her own words as she caressed his mouth with her own. Soft tears filled her eyes. "How did I get this damned lucky? I feel like such a special little girl right now, sitting in your lap. I want to be your special little girl. Where in the world did you come from, you amazing man? Please don't ever give up on me---I'll never give up on you. I so desperately want to love away the pain in your heart. Will you let me? Can you fall in love---again—with someone like me? Is any of this even real?" And she kissed him again.

"I already have, dear heart, I already have. And it's the most real thing I've known in a very long time." He replied, softly kissing her eyes and nose.

Jennifer got half way serious again. "Well at least we already know we're pretty amazing together in bed---that saves a lot of time." She laughed as did he. Returning to her chair, she again spoke. "You have a story to tell; I want to hear it."

While they were ten years apart in age, it was uncanny how similar their lives had been in many respects. They had come from very similar families and grown up in the same region of the country. They were of the same religion and held many of the same values. Had they met years earlier under different circumstances, they would certainly have found a mutual attraction. Their tastes in art, music and literature were astoundingly similar. It was as he brought the chronology up to date that it became particularly interesting.

He had started and was the President of her company's largest single customer---representing over half of her company's proceeds. That explained her boss's deferential manner. There was one more bombshell in his arsenal.

"Jennifer, we're going to be seeing a lot of each other---I hope and pray for a very long time. People do talk. I don't know quite how to say this, but you may have to quit your current job." He somberly proclaimed.

Why? What do you mean?" She replied more than a little concerned at losing what had become her life.

"Both of our companies have pretty stringent policies against fraternization---I know ours does, I wrote it." He paused to choose his words carefully. "I made a tender offer on your company yesterday---simple, practical vertical integration. Your board approved it this afternoon—it's been in the works for some time. It's not remotely a hostile takeover. The SEC has already given tacit approval---so it will go forward within thirty days. By this time next month, you'll work for me---or you'll be my wife if I can get you to say yes by that time. Either way, you can't really stay with the company."

"I see what you mean." Jennifer said, thoughtfully, her head snapping up in surprise. "Did you 'kinda, sorta', half assed just ask me to marry you?" She exclaimed incredulously.

"That's my intent, come hell or high water, but I promise you a formal proposal and the ring that goes with it. I can't beat around the bush here. I love you, damn it, Jennifer. I know it more than I've ever known anything in my life. When a man loves a woman he's supposed to marry her—didn't your folks teach you anything?" He quipped.

"I'm holding you to it---I'm going to say yes right now so you don't have any doubt that I love you, I want to be your wife and I want to have your babies---how's that for not beating around the bush?" She asked.

"I knew I'd made a good choice." He replied as the two lovers grinned like Cheshire cats across the table.

As they left the bar to return to the waiting car, Jennifer snuggled tightly against the strong body of the man she would, in fact, very soon marry. "What was your family's attitude toward premarital sex?" She asked, coyly.

"They were pretty strongly against it, I'm afraid---how about your folks?" He playfully asked.

"About the same." She replied. "You wanna fuck?"

"It's amazing how lucky a guy can get when he buys a girl a nice dinner." He responded, holding her in his arms as they drove back to the hotel.

As the phone rang in his room late the next morning after a glorious night of carnal excess, he realized it was for her. Covering the mouth piece, he half offered her the phone.

"Believe it or not, it's you boss. He's been trying to get a hold of you since we left the booth together. He actually sounds worried. What do you want me to tell him?" He asked.

"I'll take it." She responded, taking the phone and speaking to her boss.

"Oh, no, you misunderstood. I'm not engaged in an early sales discussion with Mr. Kennedy. I've been here all night, since we got back from dinner. No, we haven't been doing much talking, a little sleeping but an amazing amount of fucking. As I think about it, you may want to take this as my two weeks notice. What? Of course he's going to buy our products---all of them. Bye, now---please don't call back, I think his cock is hard again---oh, yes very hard!" She joined him in laughter on the bed as it became obvious that it was once again time to screw.

As they held each other tightly in the bliss that only true lovers can comprehend, Jennifer spoke.

"How soon are you going to marry me again?" She asked.

"I'd marry you today, if I could. I figure we need to get the families mobilized. We need to get the license---blood tests. I still need to ask your dad for you hand in marriage. Rings—the formal proposal, invitations---can we do all that in thirty days?" He said.

"I certainly hope so. I'm very careful. I'm not on the pill but I always use a condom--- without fail. I never forget. I didn't---either last night or three days ago; I've never forgotten to use one except with you---another possible sign of blessed fate. If I don't start my period in four more days, I'm pregnant---I'm a very fertile little girl. We're talking a shot gun wedding." She said.

"Nothing like a deadline to spur one to action." He replied, grinning. "Just in case you're not pregnant---and I pray that you are---do you like to fuck when you're on the rag?"

"I don't really have any experience in that department---but if you're up for it, I am." She coyly responded, then added her own final thought. "If it gets too messy there's always the backdoor, my very special backdoor man." She said, caressing his rapidly hardening cock and knowing exactly where she wanted him to put it.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers
12