Jennifer's Revenge

Story Info
A cheating husband pays and then some.
5k words
3.68
87.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domma
Domma
4 Followers

After years of being nothing but the sweet little submissive, Jennifer wanted more. No, she didn’t want to change her lifestyle or become the dominant one on a permanent basis. She just wanted to experience the other side, to make Bill suffer a little, to let him know that although she belonged to him, he belonged to her just as much.

She had waited for her opportunity, and it finally came. Bill gave her good reason to switch roles and make him do her bidding when she discovered he had skipped a weekend of using her to spend the weekend with their friends Mark and Carol, but had told her a different story. It was only when she accidentally ran across his email to them thanking them for all the fucking and sucking that had gone on over the three days that she got the idea to make him pay. And make him pay she did.

She confronted Bill with his lie, and he attempted to laugh it off and resume his normally dominant role. But this time, she would not let him. She threatened to leave him, said he had not been honest with her, and she could no longer trust him. She told him if he loved her, if he wanted her to stay, he would have to show he was truly sorry.

After realizing she was serious, Bill become more contrite. He apologized, and tried to entice her into making love. However, she would have none of that. She uncharacteristically held her ground, demanding that he agree to her terms or she would leave him. After much long discussion, he agreed even though she refused to tell him exactly what that would entail. She told him she would let him know shortly, and until she did he was to keep his hands off her.

Two weeks went by, and the two of them co-existed but were distant. Bill was worried. He loved his little sub slut dearly, and did not want to lose her. She was very secretive during these two weeks, making phone calls and sending secret emails. He had no idea what she was up to, but began to get both worried and intrigued.

Finally, Jennifer told him his “Day of Reckoning” as she called it was to come. On Thursday she told him they would be spending the weekend at a nearby resort hotel, and he would be paying for it. She told him the reservation was already made with his credit card, and it was the nicest room in the hotel. He was to come to the room at 11 pm on Friday, knock on the door of the room number that she gave him, and be prepared to do her bidding from that moment until she was done with him. He was to bring nothing but his cooperation.

He readily promised her he would be there, and swore he would live up to his agreement to be compliant. He made her promise that if he did as she commanded this weekend, they would go back to their normal relationship. She smiled and said she would be happy to do that – if he still wanted to after what she had planned for them. He worried, but decided to continue.

As Friday night drew closer, Jennifer grew more reserved and distant, and Bill grew more apprehensive and excited. When he left for work Friday morning, she kissed him chastely on the cheek and said she would not be home when he got back. “I’ll see you at the appointed time, not a minute after nor a minute before” she said in an unusually stern voice that somehow seemed to excite him. He could only nod and head out the door, wondering what lay ahead.

It was a VERY long day at work for Bill. He made many mistakes, and found it next to impossible to concentrate on much of anything. Finally the end of the workday came around, and he headed home to wait out the final hours before meeting his lady.

When he walked through the door at the home they shared, he found a note on the table awaiting him.

“Dear lying little slut –

You are to go upstairs and take a long shower, making sure every part of you is totally squeaky clean. While there, you will shave off every last pubic hair. I will inspect you, and if I find so much as a stray hair around those balls of yours, I will cut them off and leave you forever. You will wear only pants, socks and a shirt – no underwear. You will be at the door to room 1247 at exactly 11 and knock three times. Do not be late.

Love, Your Mistress”

He was at a total loss. This was so unlike Jennifer, he could barely believe she had written it. But it was in her unmistakably hard-to-read handwriting, so he knew it had come from her.

He briefly considered ignoring her command to shave. He had no desire to look like a 12 year-old boy from the waist down. He considered that once there, he might just force her to her knees and have his way with her, as he had done so many times before. But then he remembered the stern look in her eyes when she threatened to leave him, and the harshness of her voice. What the hell, he thought to himself. I’ll shave – it won’t kill me.

So he did, and as requested he did a thorough job. He shaved completely around his cock and balls, and even up into the crack of his ass, being very careful in the sensitive areas. When he was done he had to laugh at the image in the mirror, and was glad only Jennifer was going to see him like this. At 11 pm sharp he was standing at the door, and rapped three times as instructed. He heard movement as he rapped, and even thought he might have heard a muffled moan just before knocking. He stood there waiting for a minute or two, then knocked three times again.

“Hold on, I’ll be…there in …a minute…” came a ragged voice he thought he recognized as Jennifer’s, but it seemed a bit out of breath. He wondered what she was doing in there – was she playing with herself and preparing to tease him, make him beg? Hell, if a little begging and pretending to let her dominate him would get him out of trouble and get things back to the way they had been, he could deal with that. He stood at the door patiently waiting.

He heard further strange sounds emanating from the room, what sounded like soft moans and some banging and moving. Eventually the door opened a crack, and Jennifer’s familiar face peered out at him through the crack in the door opening. When she saw it was him, she unchained the door, stepped back, and opened it for him to enter.

When he stepped inside, he was not at all surprised to see Jennifer in all her naked glory. In fact, he had hoped she would be naked and waiting for him. What did surprise him was seeing another man in the room, a man who was also naked and sporting a very prominent erection as he sat on the bed smiling and breathing heavily. Worse yet, it was a man he thought he recognized – and he was not at all happy to find this person here, especially under these circumstances.

As he walked through the door and saw the man, he turned angrily to Jennifer and started to ask her just what the hell she thought she was doing. But before he could get the angry words out of his mouth, she beat him to the punch – literally.

He gasped out loud as her open hand slammed across his cheek, turning his head. Before he could react to the shock of it, she smacked him again, screaming “You fucking unfaithful asshole” at the top of her lungs. As he stood gazing at her in shock and disbelief, she stepped forward and grabbed his crotch with her hand, squeezing menacingly and painfully. “On your knees, slut” she hissed at him, the anger and excitement in her eyes very real.

Not having time to really think about what was happening, but very conscious of her grip on his balls, Bill sank quickly to his knees with her hand following him. When she stood back up, she once again brought her open palm against his face, and he gasped as the stinging sensation hit him again. She stared down at him with a gleam in her eye, and against all his instincts he felt his cock throb and grow as he wondered just what the hell he had gotten himself into.

She moved to him and commanded him to put his arms up above his head. He did as she commanded and started to say something, started to ask who the man in the room was, but his question was cut off as she pulled his shirt out of his pants and yanked it quickly up over his head. She then pulled his arms behind him, and the man who had moved off the bed as the shirt was over his head snapped a pair of handcuffs tightly around his wrists, immobilizing his hands behind his back. His attempt at complaint was cut off with yet another hard and sudden slap across his face, as Jennifer moved back around in front.

“Pull him up” she ordered the man, and from behind Bill he hooked his arms under and pulled him up to a standing position. As he did, Bill noticed the man’s hands seemed to linger longer than necessary over his chest, and the fingers toyed with his nipples for just a second before pulling back.

“Take off his pants” Jennifer said to the man, who jumped to follow her orders. Bill started to say something as he felt the man’s hands undoing his belt and opening his pants, but one look at Jennifer’s face was enough to silence him. He wasn’t sure just what was going on here, but it was becoming quite clear he had little say over it. And that was beginning to really scare him.

After the man had removed his shoes and socks, he slid Bill’s pants down to his ankles and then removed them off one foot at a time. Bill stood there in his boxers, beginning to tremble as he realized he was pretty much helpless.

“Now the shorts!” barked Jennifer, and with a smile the man Bill thought he recognized slowly pulled down the boxers to reveal Bill’s half-hard cock. He eased the shorts down Bill’s legs and over his feet, then turned and handed the boxers to Jennifer. Then he moved over and stood next to her, his eyes gazing at Bill with both interest and amusement.

Jennifer walked forward, put her hand on Bill’s chest and shoved him hard backwards. He fell into a chair that had been pushed up behind him, and he sat back and wondered what was next. Jennifer turned the chair so it faced the bed, about two feet from it. Then she took the man by the hand, walked him over to the side of the bed, and sat down on the edge. She then reached up, put her hand behind the man’s head, and pulled his face down for what Bill could see was a long, hot, wet kiss. Her tongue probed his mouth deeply, and she moaned as he responded by thrusting his tongue down her throat. The kiss went on for a long time, then Jennifer broke it and looked at Bill smiling.

“Forgive my manners, you dirty little slut whore,” she said very sarcastically. “I don’t believe you two have ever formally met. I guess I should introduce you. This,” she said as she gestured contemptuously towards Bill, “is my little unfaithful lying slut whore. And this, “she said in a much more sensuous, sexy tone, “is my ex-husband Todd, who came here tonight because he wants me more than he has ever wanted anyone sexually in his whole life. Isn’t that right, ToddyBear?” she purred.

“Oh yes” was all Todd could gasp out, as his cock twitched in what could only be anticipation. She ran her hands over his nipples and chest as he answered, and then fleetingly ran her fingers over his cock, making it jump in response. She smiled sweetly up at him, then turned her stern and angry glance once again towards a shocked and upset Bill.

“Todd and I were catching up on old times before you got here – you know, sort of like you and Carol were doing a few weekends ago?” she said in that sarcastic voice that was so unlike her. “Todd is amazed at how much more into things I am now, and to tell the truth he is a lot better in bed than I remember him being. Tell Bill for me Todd – do you like fucking me now?”

Todd got a wide grin on his face, and he turned to look at Bill as he grabbed his own cock and began to stroke it slowly. “Oh yeah, she is a lot better than I remember her being,” he said with that evil grin. “Her pussy is so tight and hot, and she moves much better than she did before. I was just about to find out if her ass is still tight when you knocked.”

Bill’s heart was thumping in both hurt and excitement as he glanced from one of them to the other. Jennifer had basically left her husband for Bill, and he had abused her in ways both physical and mental. Yet here he was, obviously as enamored of her charms as was Bill. Also, Bill remembered that Todd had been bisexual, and it was that thought that scared him right now more than anything else.

Jennifer leaned forward and casually took Todd’s hard cock in her mouth, right in front of Bill. She slid her lips up and down his shaft, swallowing him to the balls and then slowly sucking her way back to the tip. Todd closed his eyes as she did it, obviously enjoying the sensation of being sucked as well as being watched.

Jennifer let his cock out of her mouth with a loud plop, then smiled. “Todd never liked how I did oral before, but I think he’s changed his mind now, haven’t you Toddy?” He nodded like a happy five year-old, and was rewarded as she swallowed his cock again, looking up at him with those big brown eyes as she sucked, licked and kissed him to even greater hardness.

Ok, Bill said to himself. She’s going to punish me by making me watch her with her ex-husband. He could deal with that. They had done things with other couples and singles before, and he enjoyed watching. He didn’t particularly like the fact that this time the “other person” was the man she was formerly married to, but he didn’t have a lot of choice in the matter. He decided to sit back and let her have her fun. Jennifer seemed to notice as he relaxed and sat back, and stopped sucking Todd’s cock. She pulled his head down to her, kissed him deeply again, then whispered in his ear. Whatever she said must have been good, Bill thought, because he smiled widely and nodded eagerly. Then he got up and walked over to the closet. Bill watched him go, but turned his head back towards Jennifer when she reached out and slapped him hard again.

“I’m here naked in front of you, and you look at him?” she growled. “What are you, a little faggot as well as a slut? Do you like his ass better than mine? Do you want to watch him naked instead of me? Do you? Answer me, you fucking little pussy boy!”

“No” Bill said, fighting down the urge to stand up and force Jennifer down on the bed even with his hands cuffed. “That’s No, Mistress Jennifer” she said tersely, and he fought back a smile and said “No, Mistress Jennifer. I like watching you. I always want to watch you.”

That seemed to please her, and she got up and moved towards him. She then sat on his lap facing him, straddling his growing erection but not allowing it to slip up inside her dripping pussy. She pulled his head with both hands in her hair and told him to kiss and suck her nipples, and to do it softly or she would pull his hair out by the roots. He needed no further coaxing, and started nuzzling and licking her rock hard nipples. Her tits were perfect, just the right size, and he worked on sucking one of the beauties into his mouth. She moaned with pleasure, and continued to wiggle her wet slit against his growing cock.

So intent on sucking her tits was Bill that he at first did not notice his feet being moved, or the tape being wound over them. When he did finally notice, he was shocked to discover each ankle was taped securely to the chair leg, leaving his knees and legs spread wide apart. Todd had taped them tightly, and Bill did not miss how he rubbed up each calf gently before standing back up and waiting for further instructions from Jennifer.

When Todd was finished securing Bill, Jennifer stood up. She smiled a sinister smile down at Bill, took his face firmly between both hands, and gave him a hard, rough, probing kiss. When she finally ended it, she slowly pulled her face back, smiling as he squirmed uncomfortably in his chair. He had a smile on his face as she looked down – a smile that quickly disappeared as she once again smacked him hard across the face, telling him to get rid of that grin or she would knock it off.

“Now is when you truly begin to pay for what you did to me”, Jennifer told him in a hard, low voice. “Now is when you find out what it’s like to be helpless, to be used, to just be property belonging to someone for their pleasure and use. Now is when I take your dignity, and reduce you to what you are – a sniveling little whore. Now sit there, and do not say a word unless I tell you to speak.” With that, she turned again to her naked ex-husband and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck and passionately necking with him for several minutes. His hand glided up and down her back, pausing to cup the cheeks of her beautiful ass and pull her against him. She moaned and murmured into his open mouth, gasping when his fingers found their way between her cheeks and pressed up against the moist opening to her hungry cunt.

“Oh Toddy, we were good together once, weren’t we”, she sighed as her mouth took a breath and he kissed her neck, something Bill knew drove her absolutely wild. “I want to relive the good times this weekend, show this pathetic slut here what I look like when I make love, when I’m passionate, when I need it and you so bad – just like before.”

Anger rose in Bill and his face turned bright red. Fucking someone in front of him was one thing, but talking about love when he was right there was quite another. But before he could break his silence and incur her wrath, she took control of the situation even more firmly.

“But first” she said pulling away, with the strangest gleam in her eye, “I have a present for you Toddy. Something you always wanted, but we never did together. Something I know you wanted, but were afraid to ask for. So, just for you, I’m giving you what you wanted, and I know you’re going to love it.”

While Bill stared at her in wonderment, Jennifer grabbed Todd’s hand and slowly went to her knees in front of Bill, pulling Todd down with her. When they were kneeling together, she took Bill’s growing cock in her hand and stroked it, watching as it grew harder in her hand. She squeezed it harder as she stroked, and looked up at a worried but extremely turned-on Bill.

“You see, little whore, Todd always had this fantasy about sharing a blow job with me,” she crooned in a sexy little voice. “I didn’t know it at the time because he was afraid to tell me, but now I get to help him fulfill his dirty little fantasy and watch you know what it feels like to be nothing but a little toy.”

Bill stiffened. The idea of Todd sucking on his cock did nothing for him, but he hesitated before opening his mouth. He had been slapped enough for one day, and since he was helpless in the chair there wasn’t a whole lot he could do about it anyway. Especially with an angry Jennifer squeezing his dick.

Todd, on the other hand, looked delighted. Jennifer took his hand and put it on Bill’s cock with hers, urging him to help her stroke it. “Let’s make it big and hard together Toddy – well, at least as big and hard as this poor excuse for a cock ever gets,” she said pointedly. Bill was stung by the criticism, but discretion remained the better part of valor given the situation.

Jennifer now released her grip on Bill and left Todd to slowly and sensuously stroke his cock. Bill had to admit, it felt good. Jennifer put one hand on Todd’s rock hard dick and the other hand on his nipple, squeezing it softly and causing him to moan out loud as he continued jerking Bill off with a far-away look in his eyes.

“That’s it, ToddyBear, stroke that little hard cock for me.” She whispered loudly at him. “You like stroking a cock for me, don’t you? Toddy loves cocks, he loves them in his hand, in his mouth, even in his cute little ass – don’t you Todd? Are you my little cock-loving boy? Tell me!”

Todd nodded rapidly. “Yes Jennifer, I love cocks. I always wanted to tell you, to show you, but I was afraid. I want to be your little cock-loving boy. I want to share with you.”

“Good boy”, she said softly, taking her hand off his nipple long enough to stroke his hair approvingly. “And now we will suck some cock together. But first, we have to be invited. I know Billy wants me to suck his cock, he’s always begging for that. Now I want to hear him beg you to suck his cock. Tell me Billy, do you want Todd to put his mouth around you and suck your little bitty cock?” As she said this, her hand went to his balls and tightened, not enough to really hurt, but more than enough to deliver a clear message.

Domma
Domma
4 Followers
12