Jennifer's Robe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn
144 Followers

'Oh fuck, she wants to 69! I'm actually going to 69 her,' he thought. His nose was inches from the silky patch of her thong that covered her twat. The delicious scent of her natural perfume mixed with the body wash she used wafted into his nose and gave him a feeling of being high. He ran his hands over her round curvy ass cheeks caressing her smooth skin than slid his fingers under her waist band and slid it down over her tush. He watched as the material covering her pussy peeled away slowly revealing neatly manicured pussy lips that glistened with moistness like morning dew. Jennifer lifted one of her legs and slipped it out of her thong to give Chris better access to her honey hole with a flexibility that he swore made his cock even harder. That was when he saw it. "Oh, wow," he said.

"What?" she asked.

"I've just never seen a real redhead before," he said. His eyes were locked onto the small patch of red hair that lay just above her pussy. It had been trimmed to the size of about a half-dollar and stood over her clit like a crown.

Jennifer laughed a little. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs for him. "You like it?"

Chris could only stare at this gorgeous creature lying with her legs splayed for him so he could get a good look at her most secret place. "Oh, good God, yes!"

She smiled. "Well, you know what they say about redheads, don't you?"

Chris looked her quizzically and shook his head.

"Red on top, fire in the hole." With that she placed her foot on his chest and shoved him onto his back than rolled over on top of him.

Jennifer stared at the piece of man-meat in front of her and bit her lower lip in excitement. She'd felt him through his jeans and when he slipped himself between her thighs earlier, but she was amazed at just how thick it was. She pushed her hands down his lower abdomen and circled her fingers around the base of Chris' cock, her fingertips still almost a full inch away from circling around it. She watched it jump at her touch and smiled wickedly. She opened her mouth and breathed heavily over the head and felt his leg muscles tense. She was enjoying his reactions to her teasing. Young men's cocks were so easy to excite and get a response from, but they were also easy to climax if you went too far with teasing. Jennifer had to go easy, she wanted to enjoy this. She started at the base of his cock and dragged her flattened tongue all the way up the length of his shaft than swirled the tip around his head. When she pulled back she saw a small drop of pre-cum ooze out of his cock hole. She took the tip of her finger and spread the sticky fluid all over the head of his cock. Chris' moan brought a smile to her face and urged her on, she wanted to hear it again.

Chris stared at her pussy, barely an inch from his nose. He marveled at how pretty it looked and reminded him of a tropical flower. He caressed, rubbed, and gently scratched her juicy round ass cheeks than grabbed the back of her thighs and used his thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart. He could feel his adrenaline surging from the sight of what was before him, and the feeling of her tongue sliding up his cock. Well, it was now his turn to make her squirm a little. He moistened his index and middle fingers and slid them down both of her pussy lips spreading them even further apart. Staring him right in the face was her pink little clit. He took the tip of his tongue and very lightly circled around the edges of it, being very mindful not to touch it, than very lightly blew on it. Her inner thigh muscles tightened and her pelvis shuddered. He figured she'd better be willing to get as good as she gives.

Jennifer could feel him dancing around her pussy, purposely missing her clit, and making the anticipation in her grow. She decided play time was over, it was time to see how much this boy could take. She took the tip of her tongue and began to feather the head of his cock and than slurped the entirety of it into her waiting mouth. Right on queue she heard Chris let out a moan of satisfaction. She slowly slid her mouth down his length amazed at how thick he was, she could feel him stretching the corners of her mouth and wondered how far he'd stretch her pussy with this tool. She slid up him to his head maintaining her suction to really give some stimulation to all the sensitive nerves, than began to slowly pump her head in a slow rhythm, enjoying the feeling of his cock in her mouth.

Chris had reached in deeper between her thighs and had spread her pussy lips wide. He began licking upwards with his tongue first over her clit, than he let his tongue dip into her slippery pussy hole, savoring the sweet taste of her natural lube. He mashed his mouth against her pussy hole and let his tongue slip as far as it could inside hoping her could find her g-spot. He moved down to her clit and pursed his lips around it and the soft surrounding flesh than sucked it into his mouth like it was a nipple. He'd been taught this by a girl he'd met in culinary school who said there was more to eating a woman out than just licking her clit. He began to nurse on Jennifer's clit stopping only to let his tongue flick over her clit than resumed his sucking. He was careful not to let his teeth graze over her sensitive little button, some women liked the quick tweak of pain and others hated it. Your first time 69ing with a girl (woman, rather) wasn't the time to find out. He released her clit from his mouth and wet his fingers again to slide them inside her. He pressed the pads of his fingers inside first than gently probed toward her lower tummy. If she had been lying face up he'd move his fingers in a come hither motion, but being that she was face down into looked like he was petting a mouse on the back of its head. He slid his fingers in deeper and deeper until he found the spongy little bean he was looking for. The little jolt Jennifer's body gave him told Chris it was time to see just how loud she could be... even with a cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Jennifer couldn't control her squeal as she felt Chris' fingers find her Spot and began to softly pet it. She had loved the way he was alternating between licking and sucking her clit and how slowly and deftly he had tongue and finger fucked her, but when he slid over her G it sent jolts of electricity all the way to her toes. He slipped his fingers out of her after only a few pets and began to work her with his mouth again. His tongue swirled around her clit than quickly tickled it with the tip. She could feel herself starting to heat up from his ministrations on her pussy and began to slowly buck her hips as she fucked his face. It didn't just seem like he knew what he was doing, but that he was enjoying himself and took his time playing with her. Not like her ex-husband (or soon to be) who saw oral sex as a race and giving her an orgasm was the finish line. Chris began alternating between finger and mouth, never letting Jennifer get used to or bored with one kind of pussy play.

Chris had made her feel so fantastic he didn't realize he was actually benefitting himself. The hotter she got, the more she sucked his cock. He reached up behind him and grabbed one of his pillows to lift his head up a little closer to her pussy. The feeling of her bucking her hips and trying to fuck his mouth was awesome, but it was a challenge to keep up with her rhythm without putting a crick in his neck. That was when he felt it. He felt his cock slide deeper and deeper into her mouth until he felt her chin pressed against his lower abdomen.

"Holy Shit! You can do that!?" he blurted out in complete amazement when she deep throated him.

Jennifer slid off his cock with noisy, wet slurp. "I can do a lot more than that. Now, shut up and bury your face back in my pussy," she said. She spit of wad of saliva on to the head of his cock and slurped it back into her.

Chris wasn't about to argue as he felt his rod plunge back into her throat. The two continued playing with and sucking the other off for the next ten minutes and filled the room with moans and slurping noises, they were both covered in sweat, saliva, and ecstasy. "Oh, God, Chris, don't stop. You're eating my pussy so good. I'm really getting close," Jennifer said, one hand sliding up and down his slobbery cock while the other massaged his balls.

Chris didn't want to say anything, but he wasn't too far away from Exit O himself. He tried to shake it off and concentrate on keeping her going, he couldn't wait to feel her cum while she was on top of him.

Jennifer shoved his cock back into her mouth and continued to work his knob, her head pumping like a jack hammer. Her mouth had created enough suction it felt like Chris had slipped his dick into a virgin pussy. His mouth played her clit like a musical instrument and her whines were music to his ears; she could feel her pussy tightening.

Her mouth came off his cock with a loud pop and she looked behind him. "Oh, Chris, don't stop, keep going, please, don't stop. Aaah! Oh, fuck! Chris, keep going!" His lips had formed a seal around her clit and he alternated from sucking to licking. Her whines were getting louder, and her stomach tightened on his chest. She shoved his cock back in her mouth as she felt her orgasm peak to try and silence herself. What would have been a series of screaming ooohs and aaaahs, turned into a series of muffled screams that sounded like "MMMMMM, MMMMMM, MMMMMM HHHMMMMM!! MMMMM HHHHMMMM!! MMMMMM HHHMMMMM!! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! FKKGGKKK!!!" Chris licked and sucked her clit for a few seconds more and than let his lips slowly drag off of her sensitive, cherry red button. She lay on his stomach and slipped his cock out of her mouth to try and catch her breath. It had been a while since she had had a man go down on her, and Chris had proven himself the perfect one to end her fast. Now, she had to return the favor.

She swallowed his cock with a hungry "OOOHHMM" and returned to blowing him. She moved her mouth half way up and down while one hand stroked and rotated around the bottom half and the other continued to play with his sack. Chris lied there enjoying her mouth while he set about cleaning up her pussy lips with his tongue. He couldn't believe how sweet she tasted as he licked up her cum. The heat from her body and the glorious pressure of it on top her was more than he could have wished for. He laid his head back and just stared at what was in front of him. The sexiest women he had ever seen was straddling his face and literally shoving her pussy right into his mouth, demanding he eat her pussy out, while she sucked his cock like a gourmet lollypop. He caressed his hands up and down over her ass and returned to cleaning her smooth pussy up.

He felt the pressure start to build in his groin. "Oh, Jeez." Jennifer's eyes smiled when she heard him and kept working his cock. She slipped one of her fingers from the hand she had on his balls against his taint than rub back and forth over it.

Chris felt her finger on him and felt like a surge of electricity had shot into his balls. In a matter of seconds that pressure turned into a dam starting to break. "Oh, shit. Oh, God. I'm going cum, Jen!" He tried to hold back to give her time to pull his cock out of her mouth, but she just kept sucking and pumping. "Jen! Jen! Oh, shit... can't... hold... AAAAHHHH FUCK!" Chris exploded into her waiting mouth like a Roman Candle. "OH GOD!!! AAAAAHHHHH SHIIITTTTT!! FUCK!" he growled through gritted teeth. He could feel Jennifer continue to stroke his cock and work his balls and taint which only made him cum even harder. Her lips were tight around his head and sucked all of his cum up as he shot rope after rope of his hot seed into her mouth. Once his orgasm subsided she let his cock slide out of his mouth without leaving a drop on it.

"Mmmmm," she moaned swallowing his load. "Did that feel good?" she asked looking back at him.

"I was... going to ask you... the same thing... once I remembered where I was," he said, panting a little.

"Oh, you were awesome. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" she said. She looked back at his cock still in her hand and lovingly ran the tip of her nose down than up the shaft and lightly kissed the head.

"When women learn that you can cook well, they soon want to know if you can eat just as well," he said and flicked his tongue over her clit.

"Oooh!" Jennifer jumped a little as he touched her still sensitive clit. "Well, you have proven yourself quite the gourmet."

Chris chuckled and lightly smacked her ass cheeks. "Well, that was only an appetizer. How about we go shower and I can show you the main course?"

Jennifer slid off him and turned so she was lying on top of him face to face. "I would love to, but not in the shower. I want to have some fun with you and I need a bed for that. Besides, without a cock in my mouth, I would definitely wake your mom up."

"Yeah, that would've been pretty loud, I suppose," he said. "Well, when do you think we can...."

"When we can what? Fuck?" she asked.

Chris left his question unfinished on purpose just to hear her say fuck.

He nodded.

"You wanna fuck me?" she repeated, watching the excitement grow on his face. "You wanna slip that hard, thick cock in my wet pussy and fuck the shit out of me?"

Chris' heart was pounding in his chest and he could feel his cock growing again. "Yeah," was all he could get out.

"You gonna bend me over and fuck me like I'm your little whore?"

"Yeah." He couldn't believe how sexual she was, and how horny he got for her so quickly.

"You will, but we just need to wait for the perfect time," she said. She watched Chris' face fall with disappointment. "Aww, don't be sad sweetie. It won't be long." She kissed him passionately and slid her body off him and stood up, her open robe and sweaty body making her look so sexy and slutty. "In the mean time," she said sliding her thong off her leg than tossing it at him. "Hold onto this until we do." She turned and walked out of his room, her ass swaying under her robe as she left.

Chris lay on his bed with her panties in his hand and his cock hard again. "Fuck, that's three times she's left me horny for her."

JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn
144 Followers
12