Jennifer's Secret Passion -part 2

Story Info
Jennifer continues telling her story.
2.9k words
4.32
58.2k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,325 Followers

Before you read this story, you might want to read Jennifer's Secret Passion. It tells of how my current lifestyle all began.

The last time I was here I said I had just started college in Gainesville, Florida at the University Of Florida [Go Gators].

Charles and I have become a couple in love. He recently was able to transfer his job to here. We got us an apartment and moved in together, which is great! It was getting hard not having sex for a couple of weeks, and now we have sex a couple times a day, even more on the weekends.

I was able to get that part-time job dancing and waiting tables in the nude just south of town off of I-75. The owner is a fairly nice guy; I worked 2 or 3 times a week when my class schedule allowed it. I don't know if I was more nervous or excited the first time I got to dance on that stage for real. I just remember being very wet between my legs when I got off the stage. I really like dancing naked in front of total strangers. I was completely safe dancing naked, there was very little danger of being bothered up there. Not with BIG Mike standing there, protecting us. He was BIG and looked real tough, but he was really a pussycat to us girls. If I wasn't in I love with Charles, I would have liked to see just how ‘big', BIG Mike really was.

Charles comes by once in a while to watch me and the other girls. I don't mind him looking at the other girls because he goes home with me. My boss knows Charles and knows I like to dance a little dirtier for my guy. The rest of the customers seem to like my dirty dancing too, because the tips seem to be better then. I act like I pick one guy off the floor to sit on the edge of the stage. I then tie his hands behind him so he can't touch me as I put my tits and pussy up against his face. Charles face is always wet, covered with my pussy juices.

Charles and I did go to a few nude resorts near Tampa and we found one we both liked and we try to spend at least one weekend a mouth there. It feels great to walk around naked for two or three days. We swim, bike ride, ride horses, kayak, play volleyball, walk the trails or streets naked, day or night. Living naked is the life. The only thing frowned on if public sex. Which is the hardest part for us to not do, because I love semi-public sex.

Just last weekend, after walking around shopping for about an hour and Charles continually rubbing of my bare ass and pussy under my little dress. [I had no underwear on because I don't wear them anymore unless I really need to.] I had had enough, I had just straddled Charles's lap in the front seat of his SUV in a Wal-Mart parking lot and was getting busy. I had my little sundress up around my waist and Charles's cock deep in my pussy, when I noticed an old man looking in the front window. Some old lady was almost running back to the store hollering for an employee. I wasn't about to stop until Charles dumped his load inside me. After he came, I saw this old lady and two blue vested men heading our way. I slid off Charles and told him to haul ass out of the parking lot.

I once was sitting on Charles lap at a friend's house with him deep inside me for almost an hour. He was wearing just some loose lounge pants and I had on a mid-thigh length flare jean skirt. We were watching a ‘Gator' football game one Saturday and I became more interested in the growth under my ass. I reached below me and unbuttoned the one button holding his pants closed and removed his growing member. I was already wet with anticipation and shifted a bit and slid that baby all the way home. We sat there and watched the game with eight of our friend all around us. It was hard {ha, ha} to hold still. Charles moved every few seconds just to keep us in that aroused state. We were able to put it away without getting caught just before halftime. I met Charles in the bathroom at half time and had him take me from behind as I bent over the edge of the tub.

That same evening we ended up playing strip poker. I was the 1st naked, I wanted it that way, and I lost on purpose. They let me keep playing but I had to do little naughty things when I lost. Like bending over and showing my pussy, playing with myself, letting Charles suck my tits, and so on. I told them I was all right with that but that Charles was the only guy there that could touch my pussy. We played on. Almost everyone got completely naked except two girls who still were in their panties. I won the last hand that night. I told them that I wanted to choose my winning prize. Just two minutes earlier, Charles had 2 fingers up my pussy as everyone else watched. I was pretty well worked up. All the guys were sporting nice hard-ons. And I just blurred out. I want Charles to fuck me and I want all of you to watch. We did. They did. It was a lot of fun being watched. I want to do it again soon. Charles says he is going to buy a good digital video camera soon so we can record ourselves and put it on the Internet.

This is a great party town. There is party on campus almost every weekend. I don't drink but I still like to party, and with Charles acting as my protector, I always enjoy myself. Quite often I leave wearing less clothes than what I started with but that was my usually my plan. I always wear something that's quite revealing, but if I were to ‘accidentally' loose a button or a strap ‘accidentally' breaks. Oh, Well! Accidents happen!

Another game I like to play at some of these parties is that I wear something short or thin, and I claim I need gas money and that I am willing to trade my sexy panties for cash. I had one guy pay me fifty dollars just to let him remove and keep my panties. After that everyone knows I am without panties and I seem to bent over or sit incorrectly a few times before I leave.

When Charles and I go to the nude resort, all I usually wear out of our apartment is just a large t-shirt or tank top and remove it as soon as I get in the car. I thoroughly enjoy riding around naked, I never know who with see me naked next. I always seem to start playing with my pussy as we get on I-75. I like letting the truckers look at me while I suck Charles off or when I stick my ass out the side window.

My parents don't know that Charles has moved down here. And they would have a fit if they find out we have moved in together. They think their sweet little daughter is sharing an apartment with Charlene. Not that their little girl is a SLUT, shacking up and having wild, sinful, immoral, and illegal [‘sodomy' I like it up my ass too!] sex. But I don't really care right now. I'm young and horny and right now I like being a SLUT. I'm paying my own way though college. Charles is taking care of the rent and utilities. We have talked of marriage but decided to wait a few years for that. We are happy with the way we are now.

Charles asked me the other day if I ever wanted to have sex with more than one guy at a time. I told him I had thought about it and I would like to try two, three, or even four guys at once but not anytime soon. I was very satisfied with just one cock at a time right now. And I jokingly told him that as long as he could keep up with my sexual needs I keep him, but if he starts slowing down or can't keep or get it up, I'd trade him in for a newer, younger model or two.

We are going to a Halloween party tonight. I'm going as a Roman servant girl. My toga goes off one shoulder and meets at the side with only one string holding it together. It just covers my ass and all of one tit and a third of the other. I'm wearing only sandals with it. Before the night get too far along, I plan on loosening the string to about a three-inch gap down the side. This would show my lack of undergarments and causes the barely covered tit to come uncovered. I plan to leave at least one tit bare the rest of the night.

Part 2

It's been 3 weeks since part 1 of this story.

Today is Monday, Saturday was my birthday, and I turned 20. I got home about 3 in the morning from my dancing job. I had a good tip night. Charles woke me around 10 am with some scrambled eggs, bacon, OJ, and a birthday card. After eating he told me he had made reservations for dinner tonight, and that he had bought me a new dress to wear. He would give it to me after I shower this evening.

He was standing next to the bed naked and his dick was hard and pointing right at me. I told him not to loss that thing and to get on his back on the bed while I went to the bathroom to pee. As I got out of bed naked he grabbed my hand and said he couldn't wait for that. I said I wanted him to but that I didn't want to pee in bed. He said, OK, and taking my hand, led me to the bathroom. He climbed in the tub and got on his back and pulled me on top of him. He guided himself inside me as I lowered myself. I told him again I had to pee real bad. He smiled, and said for me to go ahead and pee anytime I wanted. He would wash to tub out later. He actually shocked me with that statement. I started to get up and pee but my pussy was taking over. I now wanted that cock moving inside me more than peeing. I started sliding up and down that lovely hard cock. When I started to cum, I felt something warm running down my leg. I was pissing, as I was cumming. I felt Charles cum inside me too. He said my pissing on his balls sent him over the edge. He said we had to try that one again, I agreed.

We remained naked all day as we usually do when we are alone. About 6pm I started getting ready. When I came our of the shower, on the bed was a pair of my silver stiletto shoes, a little black g-string, and a short black spaghetti strap dress. I put on the g-string first; it was only about 2 inches wide in the front. The dress was next, it was very light and I could see through it. It felt real good against my skin. The dress had some silvery designs on the front, camouflaging the sheerness of the dress. I put on my shoes and checked myself out in the mirror. The dress covered my crotch by a couple of inches. I had to look hard to see my breast but the back had no silver design and I could easily see the strings of my g-string, but I liked that. I also notice the top of the dress was draped and loose. I bent over and could see both breasts. That could be fun tonight.

About 15 minutes before we left the doorbell rang. It was Gary, a friend and workmate of Charles. He was dress real fine and asked if we were ready and Charles said we were. I asked Charles what was going on and he said Gary was to be our Chauffer and Companion for the night. I smiled and said "COOL!" Gary was one cute guy and had a nice ass and body it looked like. Gary opened the door to let me in and I tried to get in as lady like as possible but it was hard with such a short dress on. As soon as we pulled out, Charles started to tease me and I thought to myself that two could play that game and I was probably better at it than he was. As he played with my tits, I noticed Gary was checking us out in his rearview mirror. I thought that he would probably see a lot more than this tonight. What I didn't know was that Charles and Gary had plans of their own tonight, which I would be the recipient all weekend.

I reached over and grabbed Charles crotch and noticed he had no underwear on and the heat from his growing member was easily felt through his thin cotton slacks. I leaned over and placed my mouth over his erection through his pants and purposely left a round wet spot on the front. He says, "Hey, look what you did."

And I said as I was laughing, "Well, you started it. You'll just have to live with it dickhead."

Then Gary told us to stop fighting or he would have to stop the car and spank us.

And I chimed back, "Promises, promises."

Once at the restaurant, Gary opened the door and made sure I gave him a good panty shot as I got out.

The hostess eyed me up and down and gave me an evil smile as she sat us in our booth. I slid to the back with Charles on my right and Gary on my left. I made sure to lean over a couple time towards both guys to give them a look down my dress. After our meal and while we waited for desert, Charles said he promised Gary that I would give him a little present tonight for helping us. I gave him a puzzled look, and he said the panties you are wearing now.

I said, "OK, let me out I need to go to the bathroom anyhow.

I could feel every male eye on me as I sashayed my ass across the restaurant. I wondered if when I returned if they would notice the black strings if my panties gone as they look at my ass. I found this kind of exciting knowing that the crack of my ass was still visible thru the material and that any signs of panties was gone. I wiped my now wet pussy with those little panties and putting then in the palm of my hand back to the table I went. Charles got out and I slid across the seat and gave Gary my panties.

Gary put the panties to his nose and took a big whiff as a dozen people watched. Charles slid back in next to me and put his hands between my legs and I automatically opened up. Charles put my panties on the table between us just before the waiter brought our desert. His eyes opened wide as he noticed my panties and where Charles' hand was. Charles asked him to return with the check, as we wanted to leave as soon as we finished our deserts.

On the way to the car, I told Charles I needed to be fucked soon. He smiled and said not to worry, I would be.

Once in the car, Charles told Gary to quickly get us home he had one horny lady with him in the back seat that needed a good screwing. Gary laughed and said, "Your wish is my command sir." Charles fingered me to the edge of cumming, when Gary pulled in our driveway. Damn him for driving too fast!

My dress was still around my waist as Gary opened the door and the dome light came on. He got a good look at my wet pussy but I didn't care. It was when Charles open the front door he told me that Gary would be spending the night as my birthday present. All I said was, "WHAT?"

He said his present for me being such a good bad girl was that the two of them were going to service me all night long.

They did and they did a very good job. I took them one a time and both at once. I went to sleep somewhere around 4am and didn't wake until 2pm. Gary was still there. Charles decided to ask him to spend another night. I just smiled!

Charles and Gary left for work a couple hours ago. My pussy, my asshole, and my mouth are all a little sore but it was worth it. I'm sitting here still naked as I write this story and wondering when Charles is going to bring anybody else home from work, or maybe more than one????

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,325 Followers