Jennifer's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
It happens.
9.1k words
4.64
74.8k
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Date

2.1 Matchmaking

As the week went on, David found himself watching the girls who passed through the dorm, and it was a while before he realized he was looking for the girl on the roof. However, he never saw anyone who looked like her, and after three days was ready to give up his search.

He was sitting in the lounge, leaning back, feet up on the chair, the book he was reading for his English class open and ignored on his lap. He stared out at the rain dripping down the window. It had rained since that day on the roof, casting a pall over everything at the campus. David chuckled to himself. Not even a chance to sunbathe on the roof again.

‘Hey, David. You reading that book or hoping to absorb the plot through your skin?’

David looked in the direction of the cheerful voice to see a classmate of his walking towards him. He recognized the pretty blonde as a girl who’d just joined his English class, although her name escaped him for the moment. He greeted her and motioned for her to sit.

She perched on the edge of the chair opposite him and said cheerily ‘I’m Alessa, remember me?’

He nodded.

She didn’t say anything more, so he resorted to small talk.

‘Bitch of a book to read, huh?’ He gestured at the novel in his lap.

Alessa shrugged. ‘Oh, it’s not too bad once you get the hang of the plot. I had to read it in the class I was in before I joined yours.’

She glanced at him.

‘Do you know a Jennifer Thomas?’ she asked out of the blue.

David thought a bit.

‘I can’t say I do. Why?’

‘She’s my roommate. She was asking about you’

David’s eyes narrowed. Could it be?

‘What’s she like?’

Alessa described her roommate. There was nothing she liked better than a little matchmaking, especially where her overly shy roommate was concerned.

As David listened, he felt his body react as he realized Jennifer was the girl he had been looking for. He had been waking in the morning to dreams of her; he had seen her in his fantasies, and what incredible fantasies, dominated as they were by the memory of seeing Jennifer convulsed in her multi-orgasmic state. And now he could have the chance to find her.

He grinned in delighted anticipation. ‘Why don’t you give me her number, or tell me where to find her? You say she’s shy? Maybe I can do something about that...’

‘She’s shy because she’s never, um, been with anyone before.’

‘And you think she might like me?’ David asked, feeling a little shiver of excited expectation.

‘She already likes you, all you’ve got to do is help her get over her nervousness. I think you’ll be rewarded.’

Alessa took a piece of paper from the notebook she had tucked under her arm. ‘Her schedule’s on there and I’ll make sure she’s at the campus bar on Friday. After that, it’ll be up to you,’ she said as she grinned in return. ‘Good luck. You’ll likely need it.’

2.2 The Gift

Jennifer groaned in frustration. Her math class had to be the most utterly boring class to take. Each day she had sat through the class, staring at walls, daydreaming, just letting her mind wander. She glanced at her watch. It was about time for the professor to start winding up.

Then finally he was done.

With a sigh of relief, Jennifer packed up her notebook and textbook, tucked them under her arm, and left the room quickly.

She hurried through the door, around the corner and muttered ‘excuse me’ to the large body that suddenly blocked her way. When it didn’t move, she glanced up angrily.

‘Excuse me’ her voice trailed off as she recognized who stood in front of her.

David grinned down at her. ‘Fancy meeting you here’

Jennifer felt her face grow hot and knew she was blushing. She stepped sideways and moved forward quickly, just wanting to run and hide. As she moved away, David watched her retreating back, an amused smile on his face.

Later, Jennifer curled up in her room studying, despite the sun having once again returned. She would have liked to study on the roof, in the sun, but after the last time...her face went red and her body grew warm with the memory. She shook her head and tried to concentrate on work.

A knock on her door once again distracted her, and she opened it.

‘Yes?’

A young man stood before her, holding a vase filled with roses. ‘Delivery for Jennifer Thomas,’ the man said. ‘Is this the right address?’

Jennifer nodded, dumbfounded.

“For me?” she thought.

She took the roses and signed the receipt with a shaky hand. As she closed the door she checked for a card. Setting down the roses on her bureau, she plucked the tiny blue envelope from between the flowers.

Opening it nervously, she read, “Do you realize how hot you make me? I keep remembering what I saw and want so much to see more...-David”.

She dropped the card as if it were on fire, and then, just as quickly, picked it up again before her roommate could find it. She looked around, panicked, wondering where to hide the card. She finally tucked it deep inside her socks drawer and tried futilely to return to studying.

2.3 Dressing

Alessa returned later still and immediately began to get ready to go out that evening. She put on a miniskirt and no knickers, a cropped top with no bra, smoothed a hand over her flat stomach and checked her appearance in the mirror.

Jennifer watched from where she was curled up on her bed. ‘You look fine, Alessa. Leave it be.’

Alessa turned to stare at her roommate. ‘You should come with me, Jennifer. It’s not like its a big deal or anything’

Jennifer shrugged. ‘You know I don’t like the campus bar.’

‘You’re shy, I know,’ Alessa sighed. ‘Look, Jen’, you’re never going to get to meet anybody if you don’t try.’

She walked over to her own closet and started going through the clothes. Pulling out a flimsy white cheesecloth blouse and a very short mini-skirt, she tossed them to Jennifer, adding stockings, suspenders and high-heeled shoes to the pile of clothes.

‘Get dressed in those clothes.’

Jennifer looked up to see Alessa standing before her, hands on her hips, a determined expression on her face.

‘What?’ She glanced from her roommate to the pile of clothes on the bed, and back to her roommate again. ‘You must be joking.’

‘No joke.’

Alessa reached out to pull Jennifer’s arms until the girl was standing up in front of her.

‘Now, are you going to get dressed yourself or do I have to do it for you?’

I’ve got to get her to the campus bar, she thought and then, when Jennifer still didn’t move, she suddenly realised that she knew what to do.

‘Take your clothes off,’ she finally instructed.

Seeing there was no way out of the situation, Jennifer stripped quickly.

Once she was naked, Alessa said, ‘Wrap this round your head as a blindfold and sit down.’

When Jennifer was seated, she knelt down in front of her and pulled her knees apart. Then she leaned forwards and kissed Jennifer on the mouth, forcing her tongue between her lips. She drew back and didn’t do anything for a minute. Just as Jennifer started to wonder why nothing was happening, she felt another kiss, this time on first one and then the other of her nipples.

The kisses became sucks, then stopped.

‘Lie back,’ said Alessa.

Jennifer did so and nothing happened again until she felt Alessa kiss the inside of one of her thighs.

She started to get aroused when she felt a kiss on the inside of her other thigh.

The kisses moved from one thigh to the other, each nearer to her pussy than before, and her breathing grew heavy.

Then she felt Alessa licking up and down her slit and, when Alessa’s tongue pushed deep into her pussy, she held her head tight against her.

‘Yes, oh yes, I’m...’

The licking stopped suddenly.

‘Oh, please, you can’t do this to me, not when I’m that close. Make me cum.’

Alessa tugged Jennifer’s hands away, freeing her head, and stood up.

She pulled Jennifer’s blindfold off and said, ‘Now, get dressed.’

Jennifer put her fingers on her clitoris and started to masturbate herself to the orgasm she had just been denied but Alessa yanked her hands away saying, ‘Oh, no you don’t.’

‘Please, let me cum?’

‘No, you go out like that.’

‘What? Oh, ok, ok,’ said Jennifer and started to get dressed as directed.

She looked at the cheesecloth blouse Alessa had chosen and started to exchange it for another top, but Alessa stopped her.

‘Alessa, you’re about 38D, aren’t you?’

‘Double D.’

‘Well, I’m 42, double-D, so this blouse...are you sure?’

Jennifer blushed at the thought of wearing the blouse.

It would have been loose and flowing o n Alessa but with her breasts it would be skin-tight when she had laced it up properly.

It was white and so sheer it was almost transparent.

What made it worse was that, since it was off-the-shoulder with a really deep vee almost down to her navel, she couldn’t wear a bra underneath and Alessa had just made sure her nipples were really erect.

‘Alessa, everyone will be able to see everything.’

Alessa shrugged.

‘Look, just dress to kill. Then you won’t have to worry about making conversation. No one will notice you’re tongue-tied if you’re dressed well enough.’

‘Where are the knickers, Alessa?’

‘Uh uh, NO knickers.’

‘What, you must be joking.’

‘I said “no knickers”, now, get a move on.’

Jennifer had to smile then and, realizing that Alessa wouldn’t change her mind, she dressed hastily in what she was given.

The cheesecloth blouse was very low on her, leaving the tops of her breasts uncovered almost down to her hard nipples which showed through as darker lumps under the thin white cloth. She felt as if she would fall out of it should she do anything too active, like move, and it was so tight that she though it would split if she breathed too deeply. She tried untying the lacing a bit but the vee opened too far leaving a vast amount of her cleavage exposed.

In fact, she couldn’t loosen the lacing too much anyway because it would leave her areolae and nipples uncovered.

And the skirt...well.

‘Alessa, if this skirt was any shorter it would be a belt,’ and she tried to tug it a little lower, but it didn’t make much difference. The skirt just covered her bottom and tops of the stockings, showing quite a lot and not leaving much to the imagination. She could even smell the aroma of her juices as they leaked out of her pussy and ran down the insides of her thighs.

‘Perfect.’ Alessa gave her a “thumbs up”. ‘Now, lets go.’

2.4 The Evening

The minute they stepped inside the door to the Student Union bar, Jennifer felt crushed by the bodies around her. Alessa stayed with her only as far as the bar itself and, when she went to open her purse for some money to pay for drinks, Alessa stopped her and insisted on paying for them herself. Alessa then left her alone and she moved toward the dance floor with her boyfriend, Michael.

Jennifer watched helplessly after her and moved over towards the wall, trying to find a place where she could breathe and sip her drink in relative peace, wondering as well how long she could last before the arousal that Alessa had started would overcome her and she would have to go off to the toilets and masturbate herself to the orgasm she had been deprived of.

‘Would you like to dance?’

Jennifer glanced up to see David Leslie.

She turned away, blushing.

He tapped her on the shoulder, getting her to glance at him again.

He smiled encouragingly.

‘I just asked if you’d like to dance. One dance can’t hurt, can it?’

She shrugged, not trusting herself to say anything.

He reached out and gently took the drink from her, setting it on a nearby table. Then, taking her by the hand, he led her out to the dance floor, where she could hear a slow song playing. Placing his arms around her waist, he drew her close and started to sway.

Jennifer could feel the heat coming from his hands at her back and tried to draw back.

He held her pinned in his arms, close to him, and she saw amusement in his eyes when she tried to put some space between their two bodies.

He bent his head close to her ear and whispered, ‘I have you now and I don’t want you running away again.’

She looked up at him and saw the grin on his face at his deliberate reminder. Her face went a bright red when she remembered everything she had been doing the first time she ran from him and she tried to smile back, then buried her head in his shoulder. This was worse than being simply tongue-tied. She had absolutely no idea what to think and little control over what she was doing. His hands were caressing the small of her back and even that simple touch was wreaking havoc with her senses. She looked up again and saw his eyes gleaming as he watched her face intently. He licked his lips and her attention focused on that part of his face.

He had such nice lips.

She wondered what it would feel like if he kissed her.

David stared down at the girl in held so close in his arms, amazed at what she could do to his body simply by being near him. He was hard and throbbing already and wanted nothing more than to get out of there so he could do what was really on his mind, which certainly wasn’t dancing. She turned her face to him and he looked at her to see her eyes staring up at him as his hands stroked her back down to her bottom. He licked his lips and saw her gaze refocus on his mouth. Smiling gently, he bent his head to kiss her.

It was fire.

Jennifer gasped for air as David’s lips touched hers.

The music stopped and he released her slowly, but she simply stood there, a bewildered expression on her face. In one small part of her mind she was amazed...it didn’t seem to matter how tongue-tied she was this time...she could do anything.

She looked around her and heard another song start, fast and spirited, and automatically felt her body start to move in time with the music.

She glanced at David and saw a wide grin on his face as he danced suggestively, smiling only at her.

Jennifer felt her body respond and danced in kind, her hips moving teasingly close to his, then she darted away...touching his chest gently then moving back...a teasing glance, licking her lips, running her hands down her sides. Her breathing became heavier and her nipples got more erect.

She didn’t notice that the drawstring at the neck of her blouse had come undone or broken and the deep vee had opened wider, exposing more of her cleavage almost down to her navel and the edges of the areolae of both her nipples. She had always loved to dance and found now that she didn’t need to find the words to speak; her body could do it for her.

David knew that if he didn’t leave soon, he would burst right here (and her blouse would slip all the way off; as it was he could see that it was only held up by her hard nipples which were already partly exposed). She had finally relaxed and the way she moved her body, teasing him, had him so hot he could hardly think. As the song ended he grasped her arms, drawing her tight up against him and covered her mouth with his own.

As Jennifer’s body melted against his; she could feel his hardness pressing between her legs and her hugely swollen nipples making solid lumps against his chest. She ached to hold him and responded fervently to his kiss, fencing with his tongue, her hands snaking around the back of his head to play with the short hair at the base of his neck She moaned against his mouth and, as he drew back, her eyes pleaded with him to leave with her.

Placing an arm around her shoulder (for which Jennifer was grateful as she wasn’t certain she could have remained upright on her own), David led her from the building and across campus to his room. As he opened the door and they stepped inside, she was suddenly uncertain again. She hesitated as David closed the door. He could see her nervousness in her eyes and knew that he wanted her to feel right about this. He grinned, knowing that he had thought about this often already and wondered if she had as well. He watched as she looked around his room.

2.5 His Room

‘Nice room,’ she commented quietly.

David shrugged. ‘It’s small, even for a single. Why don’t you sit down, I’ll be back in a minute. By the way, your bag and your alarm clock are on the desk.’

As he left, Jennifer looked around for a place to sit, seeing only a chair piled high with clothes and books, the desk next to it, the empty bed and the floor. Eyeing the bed nervously, she picked the bag and clock up off the desk, feeling a sudden rush of juices from her pussy as memories of what happened the previous weekend came flooding back and settled herself on the floor, leaning back against the bed. Now that her mind had returned to her body, she was terrified once more. She knew she wanted him. Oh God how she knew. She just wasn’t sure if she could do it. She was so afraid of doing something wrong.

She was so nervous that she felt she had to do something so she took her shoes off.

When she looked down to open her rather large purse to get the baccy, skins and gear, she noticed that her blouse had slipped down, almost fully exposing both of her acorn-sized nipples. She tried to rearrange her clothing, to cover herself up a bit, but the tie had broken and become unlaced and she only seemed to make it worse.

She suddenly blushed when she opened her purse and she found Alessa’s cock-shaped vibrator inside.

Now, when did she put that in here. That’s why she stopped me from opening my purse in the bar. Oh god, this is so embarrassing she thought.

She decided she had to do something else while she was waiting for David to return so she skinned up a couple of joints.

David pushed the door open, carrying a bowl filled with ice-cubes. Opening the door to his small refrigerator, he pulled out a bottle and settled it in the ice. Going to his closet, he pulled out two wine glasses and placed them next to the bottle. Then he noticed where Jennifer was sitting and wondered at the blush on her face and upper chest.

He sighed inwardly, knowing that she was again tense. He sat down on the bed, next to her, and touched her shoulder gently.

Then he noticed she had tried to rearrange her top because more of her nipples were showing a bit more, a lot more.

‘Jennifer, if you want, I’ll take you home now.’

Jennifer shook her head and glanced up at him.

‘I don’t want to go home,’ she said softly, placing her hand on his knee. ‘I just...’

Her voice trailed off as she couldn’t think of what she’d wanted to say. ‘Do you mind if I spark this up?’

‘No, I don’t mind. Go ahead.’

‘Do you know how beautiful you looked that day on the roof?’ David asked softly.

Jennifer blushed again and turned away, wishing he hadn’t reminded her of that time again and thinking of Alessa’s vibrator, of the use they’d put it to that day and the fact that it was now in her purse. He caught her chin in his hand and gently turned her to face him again.

‘I mean it,’ he said. ‘I’ve dreamed of that, and of you.’ He bent to kiss her gently and felt some of the tension ease out of her.

‘You have?’ Jennifer asked when they broke off, not quite believing him.

He chuckled. ‘Oh yes, I have.’

David sat up, popped open the bottle of champagne, handed her one glass which he then filled and poured one for himself.

He chuckled again. ‘If I haven’t been thinking about you, then why would I have had this?’

Jennifer shrugged, not used to this kind of flattery.

‘You could have had it for someone else entirely,’ she said softly.

‘Not for someone else, Jennifer. Only for you.’

He moved one of his legs so that Jennifer was between his knees, put down his glass and began massaging her shoulders. He could feel her start to relax again, leaning into his strong hands as he caressed her taut muscles.

She turned her head to her left and looked up at him, taking another sip of her drink before putting the glass down and taking another toke of the joint.