Jennifer's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Ta.’

She opened the flap, reached inside and pulled out the vibrator.

‘While you were off getting the ice, I found that Alessa had put this in my purse earlier. That’s what I was so embarrassed about when you came back.’

David took the toy, switched it on and a muted buzzing filled the air.

‘You want me to use this, do you?’

‘Ooooh, yes please.’

‘Ok.’

He touched it to Jennifer’s already hard nipple and heard her give a slight moan in response.

He suddenly switched it off and put it aside. ‘I don’t think you want me to use it really.’

‘Yes I do. Really.’

‘Ok.’

He picked it up and switched it on again.

‘Where do you want me to use it?’

‘Here,’ and he touched it to one of her nipples. Then he touched the other nipple with it and bent to give the first a little suck.

‘Or here,’ and he moved it down to touch the inside of her thigh at the top of her leg, seeing the moisture appear at her slit.

Jennifer parted her legs wide, hooking one leg over his waist.

‘Ooohhh, put it in, please just put it in.’

David moved to kneel between her legs and looked up at Jennifer’s face.

‘Would you like me to do this, then?’ and he stroked the buzzing thing up and down her now open slit, seeing her puffy lips swelling even more.

‘Put it in. Put it in me.’

He slowly pushed the toy part of the way into her vagina and leant forward to lick her bulging clitoris.

‘Oh, that’s right.’

He turned the speed right down then pushed it in slowly the rest of the way. When it was all the way inside he flicked the speed quickly up to full then back down to almost nothing, up to full and down to almost nothing again. He pulled it out, laid it along her slit and flicked the speed up and down again.

He put the speed on full and pushed it all the way into her pussy.

‘Yes, I’m cumming, I’m cumming.’

‘Aaaaaagggggghhhhh.’

Jennifer let out another scream as she reached her peak and suddenly went limp.

‘Are you alright?’ said David, thinking ‘Oh dear, I am probably going to get a few complaints from the neighbours tomorrow.’

‘Yes, I’m ok. I’m very ok. But I wonder if death through orgasm is possible.’

She yawned, covering her mouth in surprise. ‘I think you wore me out.’

David moved up to lie at her side, then nuzzled the side of her neck, whispering, ‘Go to sleep, Jennifer. And dream sweet dreams. And when you wake up, I’ll still be here’

He watched as Jennifer smiled and whispered, ‘I’m glad.’ Then with another yawn, she closed her eyes. He settled in next to her, holding her tight between his arms. She felt nice there. Gently rubbing her back until she fell asleep, he thought about how he would be there when she woke up in the morning, and what they would do when she woke up, until he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Back To Top

2.6 The Morning After The Night Before

Jennifer was woken the next morning with of a gentle kiss on her lips (the upper ones).

She lay still for a few minutes, eyes closed, luxuriating in the unaccustomed feeling of total relaxation and contentment.

Was it all a dream?

Could she have imagined it as she had so many other times since that day on the roof when she’d...and she felt herself

blush with chagrin at the memory of what she’d done that day?

Her full senses returned to her and she opened her eyes. She saw a strange ceiling above her head. This was not her own bed.

A low, quiet, pleasing male voice whispered something in her ear.

Full recollection of the previous night suddenly returned to her.

It wasn’t a dream.

She turned her head to see her lover’s eyes inches from her own.

She could say that now, “Her lover”, and revelled for a moment in the sheer sensual pleasure of being able to say that about herself...“Her lover”.

He was looking at her with a tender expression on his face and she felt an immediate sexual response to his look. Then she felt the aching of the muscles in her loins protesting about the abusive treatment they had received the night before. She realized she must have a bit of time to recover before she could attempt any repetition of the activities of the previous night.

But could she explain that to him without giving him the idea that it was some sort of rejection.

She would have to try, she would have to as she certainly wasn’t able for anything like it yet and even the thought of someone touching her there gave her little twinges of pain.

‘Good morning.’

‘I said “do you want to have some breakfast or would you rather stay here?”‘ giving her a slightly suggestive grin.

‘Oh David,’ she said, edging sideways to put a bit of space between their naked bodies before the sheer animal attraction in his eyes could cause a response in her aching body, ‘I’ve got to go home, and quickly, while I can move, before my muscles remember what I did to them last night and decide to protest even more than they are now.’

‘Don’t you want to stay? Wouldn’t you rather stay here and relax?’

‘David, I want to stay, I want to be with you, forever, but I know what will happen if I do stay. At least I know what I’d like to do if I stay...and what you would like to do as well. But I can’t. You can see that, can’t you? I just need time to recover.’

‘Hmmmm, ok.’

She got up out of their bed, yes, it was “their” bed, and found her discarded clothes from the previous night. She made a little grimace of pain as she started to squeeze into the cheesecloth blouse and felt it brush harshly against her aching nipples.

David noticed the look and offered the use of some of his clothes. ‘You’ll find spare sweatshirt and pants in that dresser drawer.’

She accepted his offer with gratitude and didn’t comment when he joked that she would have to see him later when he came to pick them up, though her vaginal muscles gave another twinge of protest at the thought.

Just before she left, she turned to face David.

‘By the way.’

‘Yes.’

‘Just so you don’t think my leaving so abruptly is some sort of rejection...’

She paused and grinned.

‘Yes?’

She took hold of the bottom of the sweatshirt and whipped it up so that it was hooked over the top of her large breasts, being careful as she pulled it over her nipples, moved her hands quickly down to grab the waistband of the pants, her left on her hip and her right at her stomach, then pulled the front of the pants down with her right hand giving him a quick flash of her shaven pussy.

Just as quickly, she pulled the front of the pants up again, tugged the sweatshirt down, turned and ran from the room.

When she got back to her room, Alessa was there waiting.

‘So, you’ve found out what it’s all about now, huh?’

‘Oh yeah...oh, oh yessss’ she said in a miserable tone of voice, ‘and it doesn’t half hurt. It does get better, doesn’t it?’

‘Definitely. It gets a lot better. But for now, I’ve got one thing to say to you, well, two things actually.’

‘What are they?’

‘One: skin up and have a joint to relax yourself and two: then go to bed. Give yourself time to recover. I’ll deal with David when he comes round to collect his clothes.’

Jennifer’s last waking thought before sleep overcame her and the subconscious self-repair instincts of her body rendered her insensible was How had Alessa known that they were David’s clothes?

David arrived a couple of hours later, to be met by Alessa at the door.

She picked up his sweatshirt and pants and shoved him back out into the hallway.

‘What on earth did you do to that poor girl last night?’ she demanded and stood waiting for his reply, tapping her foot in anger.

David looked at this big-titted brunette standing there, dressed in a pair of tiny white shorts, a tight white vest that didn’t reach as far as her navel and with no bra, her nipples clearly poking through. He looked at this girl who was glaring at him, her eyes flashing sparks, and he felt an instant response that showed in his blue eyes. He saw her reaction to his look, the way her eyes widened, the way her lips parted slightly and her breathing quickened, and liked her for it. He put such thoughts aside; there was only one person for him now. And he wanted to see her, he NEEDED to see her.

‘What do you mean, “What did I do to her?” She fucked my brains out,’ he said indignantly.

‘Keep your voice down,’ Alessa said in a harsh whisper, ‘she’s asleep, and whatever it was you did, she’s going to need time to recover. Give her a few days; you are NOT to go near her until I say so. You are to leave her alone until she is completely ok, and when you do see her again, you are to let her make ALL the moves. And you keep your hands to yourself, even her nipples hurt, fer gawds sake.’

‘But I’ve got to go on a field trip on Tuesday, for a week.’

When he tried to push past her to get to the door, Alessa moved to block his path.

‘Then you won’t see her until you get back. Now, there’re your clothes. Go. Leave. NOW.’

When Alessa returned to their room, Jennifer asked, sleepily, ‘Who was that?’

‘That was David. Now, don’t you worry, I’ve given him his clothes and sent him packing. Go back to sleep.’

Jennifer made as though to get out of bed and struggle to her feet.

‘I should go after him.’

Oh, she really did like this matchmaking lark, and getting these two together might turn out to be one of her best projects, but they were obviously so far gone on each other that they needed a bit of help otherwise their budding relationship might fail, crashing against she rocks of harsh reality. A few days separation was definitely indicated.

She put her hands on Jennifer’s shoulders and pushed her back down to the bed.

‘No you shouldn’t. Make him wait for it. He’s not going anywhere, believe you me, he’s totally gone on you. Go back to sleep.’