Jennifer's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers

"All I ask of you is that you be nice to them," he smiled. "Whatever they require from you, you will provide it for them without hesitation."

Jennifer again felt sick at the prospect. She was now being used by Maxwell as nothing more than a common call girl, there to provide sexual titillation for his obviously perverted clients.

Suddenly the phone rang. Maxwell picked it up, and after speaking a few words, he replaced the receiver. "That was my friend, Anton, with your things for tonight," he said, turning to Jennifer. "He is on his way up."

There was a knock on the door and Maxwell went to answer it. He came back leading a rather effeminate looking guy in a brightly flowered shirt carrying several garment bags and a case all of which he dropped with a sigh on one of the long sofas. He greeted Maxwell warmly, then looked Jennifer over as he came across towards her. Jennifer got to her feet as he approached. He put his arms around her and hugged her, kissing her lightly on both cheeks. Then he held her at arm's length and looked her up and down. "Very nice," he said in a high, woman like voice. Then he nodded. "I think we have got the sizes right."

He returned to the sofa and proceeded to empty the garment bags, laying the contents of the bags out along the sofa. He turned again to Jennifer. "Ok, luvvy," he said, "let's get those rags off and let's get you into something a little sexier."

Jennifer looked across at Maxwell who was now at the bar pouring himself a drink. "Be a good girl and just do as Anton tells you," he said in a slightly stern voice.

For the second time that day, Jennifer found herself undressing in front of a stranger. She glanced across at the bar and noticed that Maxwell was watching her with amused interest as she reluctantly removed her clothes once again. She now began to realise that he seemed to get some sort of perverse kick from making her bend to his will.

When she was naked, Anton scooped up her discarded clothes and dropped them into a bag. "We won't need these again today, sweetie. I might as well take them back with me and get them washed and cleaned."

Then he turned and looked at her standing there naked. She was feeling very uncomfortable again. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he walked slowly around her. Jennifer felt a bit like a prize animal at a cattle show as the effeminate little man perused her nakedness closely.

Finally he looked at Maxwell. "She's very nice," he said. "Wonderful tits and great legs, but I think we need to do something with that bush."

Jennifer saw them both look in the direction of the dark bush of pubic hair that all but obscured her vagina.

Maxwell nodded. "I have to agree with you," he said, smiling again at Jennifer's obvious discomfort.

"Come with me," Anton said, taking Jennifer by the hand and leading her towards one of the bedrooms. "Get yourself into the shower while I set my things out, and I will sort out your hair and deal with that," he said, nodding towards her pubic region.

In the privacy of the shower, Jennifer couldn't believe that she was letting some man dictate to her about her body. But she knew that she must resign herself to the fact that she was now the property of Maxwell, and that she was totally in his power for him to do with her just as he wished. That was, of course, if she did not want to finish up in prison.

Anton had a warm towel waiting for her as she stepped out of the shower, and she allowed him to wrap it around her body. He then sat her down in front of a mirror and started to arrange her hair. As she watched him work, she realised he was very good at his job.

With her hair completed, he asked her to turn around on the stool she was sitting on. Then without any concern, he removed the towel she was wearing, exposing her body. He then asked her to spread her legs. She again felt rather humiliated as she exposed her most intimate areas to him, but he seemed totally unmoved by the sight before him. Jennifer wished she felt the same. He picked up a pair of scissors, and leaning forward, began carefully clipping at her dark curly hair. When he had reduced it to stubble, he applied a warm towel to the area, and then covered it with shaving cream.

Picking up a razor, he then very carefully began removing the stubble. Jennifer felt ashamed and embarrassed as she felt him touching her most private regions, but this in turn gave way, much to Jennifer's distress, to a feeling of excitement as he tenderly moved her pussy lips with his fingers to remove the last few offending traces of hair. With the job completed to his satisfaction, he applied a soothing cream on to the area with his fingers. He smiled to himself when a slight groan of pleasure escaped from Jennifer's lips.

With a smile and an exclamation of, "Job done," he pulled her to her feet and turned her towards a mirror. When she saw herself in the mirror, she felt even more embarrassed to see that now her outer pussy lips where no longer obscured by the dark curtain of hair, but now clearly visible.

Back in the lounge, Maxwell nodded his approval when he saw her. "That looks much better," he said with a grin. "Now everyone can see what's on offer." Anton smiled, but Jennifer again felt the humiliation of being so exposed.

Maxwell brought them some drinks over, and she watched with interest as Anton picked up and showed him some items of clothing he had brought for Jennifer to wear for the clients. After a look at all the items on offer, a brief red thong and long hold up stockings where the only items of underwear Maxwell decided that she should wear. He watched as she slipped these on. She, of course, had no need for a bra as her breasts were firm and proud with very little sag. The dress Maxwell finally selected was a short black cocktail dress with a slightly flared skirt, an almost back-less top, and a waist plunging cleavage that displayed her unrestrained breasts to their best advantage. Anton, on Maxwell's suggestion, left a second outfit for her to use if required. It was a short sexy black and red teddy with long trailing suspenders. Maxwell thanked him for all his work and saw him to the door.

When he returned, he looked at his watch. "Just in time," he said. "My guests should be here at any moment." He went through into the bedroom to change for the evening. A few minutes late Jennifer heard the phone ring. Maxwell took it in the bedroom, and she guessed it was to announce the arrival of the guests. Butterflies were fluttering in Jennifer's stomach as she waited in trepidation, wondering just what degrading and humiliating experiences the evening had in store for her.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers
12