Jennifer's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

After Sis got back from vacation, and before Mom left to come home, Sis caught Mom with her husband. They supposedly were up for a midnight snack. When Sis checked my Mother was giving her son-in-law a hand job in the laundry room. He later confessed they had been fucking each other the last couple of visits. I don't know why someone didn't tell my stepfather what happened.

Mom strayed often enough from home that I was getting chances to be fucking her husband. I moved out, married, had kids, and divorced. Mom continued to fuck around, yet seldom missed Sunday services. While I lived at home I usually went with her.

Dad wasn't much of a Mormon. He'd help out neighbors and the like. Not a lot of money went to tithing. He wasn't much for Church activities. I could see where he might feel that way. Mom would do a subtle version of her flirting in church. Anything to be the predator she was and to turn a man's head.

When Mom and I would come home from the Sunday activities Mom would have a meet up going on and soon after arriving home she would be off again somewhere. Leaving me with her own husband while she fucked someone's else's man may not have worked out like she thought it was.

As soon as Mom would start the car I would strip my clothes off in the kitchen and look out the window at the smug look on her face as she drove away. With me bent over the sink Dad would sink his hard cock in me from behind. He would start to pump into me nice and slow.

"How's that feeling in you Jenny?"

"Oh, God, Dad. I do love the feel of your cock spreading my cunt walls."

"Get talking like that young lady and you'll have my load of sperm flooding your womb before you are ready!"

"You know I'm always ready to feel your seed inside me, Dad. You are starting to throb and swell. Mother wouldn't be happy if she knew your cum was in me before she got to Main Street."

With Mom staying in heat for hard cock Dad and I would end up watching the Broncos play football together. This time was much like the others. Dad pulled out of me in the kitchen and went to sit on the couch. I'd follow him in and sit on his cock.

I'd be taking him balls deep from my position above him as the game would come on behind me. I liked facing Dad so I could tease him with big firm tits. If I could get a hard nipple in his mouth I could get him to totally forget about third downs for a while.

This time was memorable because Mom's luck ran out as the man's wife must have messed up their plans and Mom didn't get fucked as long as she hoped for. All I know is that the game was still on when we heard her close her car door in the driveway.

Dad had already made me cum a couple of times. I was doing a reverse cowgirl. Dad was playing with my tits as her reached from behind me. The game was going on and I had just decided to grind down hard on Dad's cock and drain his balls into me. I loved the feel of that first spurt from Dad's cock.

I know we gave Mom a few extra seconds to get in the house because Dad was just ready to lose it when we heard the car door slam. She must have been in the door as I took the last of his seed. When I stood up to run for the bathroom as stream of Dad's cum fell out of my open cunt and hit the floor.

A glob of cum hit the carpet and threaded out from just past the coffee table. I stopped and looked back at Dad on the couch. He just folded his cock back in the pants and was shifted to hide the remaining hardness. Our eyes met with the wonder if either of us could get to it to clean it up.

Mom came around the corner into the family room. She spoke to Dad in a less than sugary tone. It was obvious her cock session didn't go as planned. The game was still going on. Dad and I were usually on the couch watching 60 minutes when she came him.

I got to the hallway and got my shorts and top on. As she moved in my direction to speak to me as I stepped back into the room. She stopped directly over where I leaked on the floor. Dad and I locked eyes and then watched Mom in hopes she had not noticed. As she stepped back my little spill looked all the more obvious.

Mom's eyes went to the carpet, up to me, and over to Dad. She had seen it. We waited for the screaming to start. Instead she stepped back over it, place one shoe right on the glob itself. She shifted her foot a little and tried to drag across it with her shoe.

I looked at Mom's dress hem. Directly below it, along side her knee was cum running from her inner thigh. Mom must have left her panties off. She was thinking it must have slid out of her.

Dad was giving me an "act innocent" look. I was standing five feet from Mom. We each had a leaking cunt. Hers from a load from whoever's husband she was fucking today, and mine from her husband, my stepfather that I love so much.

Dad saw I was looking at Mom and I guess could tell it was cum running out of Mom's pussy and past her knee. I was trying to hold my cunt lips tight by rotating the toes of my feet towards each other. That battle was being lost. I could feel another big shot of Dad's seed start down my own leg.

"Well, Mom. I hope you got all your errands done. I was just headed for the bathroom when you came in."

"Yes, Honey. I need to get to my bathroom, too."

I looked at Dad's cum, now smeared on the carpet. When I looked up Mom was looking back up as well. Our eyes met as if to acknowledge what it was. When I came back into the family room I sat and watched the rest of the Broncos game with Dad.

Mom came out of their room with a glass of water. She held it and watched the game with us for a few moments. Then as she moved away some water "accidentally" spilled from her glass.

"Oh, My Golly Heck. Can you believe I stood here and spilled water on the carpet?"

"I'll get that for you, Mom."

"Oh, no. It's my mess. I'll get it!"

It felt good to get one over on the old cunt. She could clean up sperm from Dad that was in me any time she wanted to. If was so funny seeing her on her knees cleaning up what she thought leaked out of her.

That's the way it was for us. Dad and I. Fucking at every opportunity. I'd gone on birth control as soon as Dad fucked me the first time on my 18th birthday. Mom had no problems with getting pregnant. She had her tubes tied after having me.

Changes came for us as I guess I wanted a man I didn't have to share with my mother. There aren't a lot of choices for men in Southern Idaho. Then one day I was at a store getting gas when my car wouldn't start. A couple of young boys helped push my car aside.

There was a garage on the next lot to the store with a "Mechanic on Duty" sign on the door. I'd seen the guy out there. Older than me, tall, and skinny. I made my way over his direction. I entered the door with the sign. Kenny was leaning under the hood of what must have been a project car. No one could afford what that car needed.

"Hi, can I help you?" Kenny had a nice smile and pleasant voice.

"My car over there won't start." I pointed towards it setting off to the side.

"Let's go see what's wrong." He grabbed a rag and a couple of wrenches.

A quick tightening of a battery cable had me going again.

"That was great how much do I owe you?"

"It all depends ... did you loosen that cable so you could meet me?"

"What? No, of course not."

"Darn! Well, in that case I'll charge you five dollars."

"And, if I had?"

I liked the flirting. I could feel my nipples harden in my shirt. I stood to poke them a little more at him.

"If you were trying to get me to ask you out it would have been free."

"Yeah, too bad. You are sweet, but too old for me." I handed him a five dollar bill.

"No, seriously. I'm only twenty seven. I just look older."

"That's pretty old for me. I'm still just eighteen."

"Okay ... dinner and a movie! My best offer."

"Well, okay you are cute and kind of sweet. I guess it won't hurt me. My parents say I have to be in by nine."

"Really?"

"No. Not really. Now give me my five dollars back."

Dating Kenny was more fun that I thought it might be. I had Dad to fuck me so it wasn't like I was in it for sex. Matter of fact, I felt like fucking Kenny would be like cheating on Dad. And, I liked the way Dad fucked me.

Four months later Kenny and his blue balls asked me to marry him. I accepted.

"If I marry you, I get all the benefits ... right?"

"Since you are marrying me you can have the benefits right now."

We went to his place and I let him fuck me for the first time. As much as Kenny was tall and thin his cock was long and thin as well. He went in deeper than Dad, but I felt myself clenching to feel full. I felt terrible for what I had done.

When I got home Mom was already back from her Relief Society meeting. She had been about an hour late, but that had less to do with what happened at the meeting as opposed to what she probably had between her legs afterwards.

I wasn't the room more that two minutes until Mom decided she need to shower. She probably felt a load running down her thighs again. I had my own sperm getting away from me. It's nice when a mother and daughter like the same things.

"Dad, I have to show you this first. Kenny proposed to me." I showed him the ring.

"Good for you, Jenny. You can't be an old maid. You are nineteen now.

I had turned nineteen. Mom was there for that one. Then after we cut the cake she had to run out for something. That gave us an unexpected quickie. For my birthday Dad and I both stayed home. We decided we would fuck in every room of the house as my birthday gift. That's what I got, and now even a bonus room

Mom almost caught us. She really was just running an errand.

So, anyway ... I'm telling Dad I'm getting married.

"I am happy .. but, I am sad. I let Kenny fuck me."

"God, Jen. It's not like you haven't been doing it several times a week anyway."

"Yes, but that was with you. Do you think you could fuck me just a little so it would be you last in there with me?"

In about two minutes Dad started pounding the hell out of my cunt and filled me with cum.

"What go into you? I know what just got into me. Nice load, Dad!"

"There was already cum in there. Your mother feels like that when she does fuck me. I just never expected it with you. It was all hot and slick and slippery. Plus, what you said about wanting in there last after him."

"Okay, then. I don't think I want to fuck him again anyway. I just want your seed in me. Even if I do marry him!"

It turned out my engagement didn't last long. Mom liked Kenny. I was working when Kenny came over early one afternoon. Mom changed into her robe with nothing underneath. She then offered my Kenny a snack and a drink. It should be no surprise that Mom gave him a cleavage shot that turned into full left tit.

Catching his expression Mom apologized and asked if seeing his future mother-in-law's breast bothered him. I got this from Kenny later as he tried to explain why when I came in Mom was leaning over with both hands on the couch and my boyfriend was feeding his cock into her from behind.

Maybe if they would have quit when Kenny saw me I could have gotten over it in time. Instead she asked him to keep fucking her until shot his load of cum against her uterus.

This was the only time I saw my mother fuck anyone of the dozens she had let screw her. It had to be with the guy I was going to marry. If she wanted to break us up she got her wish. I don't know if she ever let him fuck her again. If she thought I would tell Dad she was wrong. It was bad enough that he knew Mom was a slut without him knowing I had directly witnessed it.

My next boyfriend didn't happen until a year later. I was taking Dad inside me on almost a daily basis. Even going to fuck him a work. A couple of times I took a break at work and fucked Dad in the parking lot. I loved dealing with customers with Dad's cum fresh in my pussy.

The next boyfriend and I never had sex. I was getting the cock that I wanted from Dad. We date for a while until I dumped him. The feeling was that I was doing him a favor.

Mom hit a bit of a run of bad luck. A couple of her regulars moved out of Idaho. One guy's wife got wise and made it hard for him to get to Mom and there were a couple of family vacations that got in the way. That made it hard for Dad and I to fuck as much as I wanted him in me. Hence, the parking lot fucks and what ever we could do to get alone together.

Dad offered to get me my own place if I wanted it. It sounded good to me. Maybe more time for us away from Mom. I got the old furniture we had in the basement, plus my bedroom stuff and moved out. Several from the ward pitched in and I went from living at home to being on my own in about an hour.

All that was left was some boxes with my clothes and personal items. Dad and I thanked everyone and went back to get them. Mom had one of her "errands" to run. We loaded my remaining stuff and went to my new place.

We left things in Dad's pickup and went in to have our first fuck in my new place. I needed to put a sheet on the bed so we opted to have him fuck me from behind as I sprawled face first over the little dining table that had belonged to my great grandmother.

Although I prefer Dad to fuck me face to face and half him play with my tits, I love a hard fuck from behind. That's just what Dad was doing to me. Getting him deep in my drenched cunt wasn't a problem. He was soon fucking into my depths and lifting my feet off the floor with each thrust of his cock into me.

I guess I was getting loud. My nipples against the table top was adding to what Dad was doing to my pussy from behind. I started to cum just as I felt Dad's seed start to squirt from the end of his pulsing cock and flooding my spasming cunt.

Being alone for the first time in our own place. It was our place! I opted to stay naked after our fuck. Dad had on just a shirt. His cock flopped around as we started to put things away. We had locked the door and no one could see in at us.

Dad got back at me for teasing him about his soft cock swaying from side to side when his cum ran from me each time I'd reach to put something on a higher shelf. He sat back in a chair to watch me put away stuff in the kitchen cabinets.

I had a stool to stand on. Dad said he like the view from behind of my fresh fucked pussy leaking his cum each time I stretched to reach a shelf. Knowing he was watching made me add more of my own wetness to what was becoming a steady stream down my right thigh.

Having most of the kitchen put away we started on my our bedroom ... my bedroom ... no, it was our bedroom, and I was ready for Dad to do me on our bed. I grabbed the bottom sheet and started to put it on the bed over the mattress.

That view Dad was admiring earlier got better with me bent over at the waist. He was supposed to help, but got in behind me. The next thing I knew the head of his now hard cock was positioned between my cunt lips. I was ready. I pushed back into his crotch and soon felt is balls hanging between us. Dad began stroking into my pussy. Cum was pushing out each time he shoved into me, splattering at my feet on the carpet.

As much as I wanted his cum in my vagina I wanted this to be special. I had leaned forward to make him pull out with a plopping sound. Dad's seed dribbled from my open slit. Now laying on the bed I rolled over and beckoned him to fuck me with open arms.

He got between my legs. I spread them wide to open my slippery twat for him to slide his big cock into my waiting gash. I pulled him to me. My arms around his neck. My nipples pressed against his chest. I began fucking up around his hard prick. I could feel myself all squishy inside.

Dad's cock was giving me a real pounding. It was like he was trying to drive my ass into the bed. The next thing I knew I could feel him explode inside me. I started to cum with him. My pussy was trying to get the last tiny little of bit of length that could be taken into me.

We lay in each other's arms for almost a half hour. Dad kept kissing me our tongues sought each other our mouths. Then he would suck my nipple into his mouth ever so gently. If kept my cunt on fire. I wanted this to never end. Each little movement of his cock still in me brought a little of our cum out to run down my ass and onto our sheets.

Later Mom stopped by to see how we were doing. We had showered and dressed. I left my pussy alone. I wanted as much of Dad's cum in me as I could keep for my first night by myself in our place.

Mom offered some comments about what I had done and offered to bring over some more stuff to make the place seem more like a home. Dad had spent most of the day with me. With Mom giving advice Dad decided to go home. He hugged me a fatherly hug and said goodbye.

Mom watched him leave. We stood side by side looking at my little family room. Did she have any idea I was full of her husband's sperm? Probably not. If she smelled sex she would have thought it was coming from her own pussy. What a mother and daughter combination. Both of about ready to lose a load of seed, standing together discussing my new home.

The difference being Mom was a tramp. I was in love with my Stepfather. Much more than she ever had been or she could ever be. Dad and I had a lot of great fuck sessions at our new home. Mom continued to fuck whatever moved. She was constant embarrassment with all of her slutty flirting.

Several months later a friend introduced me to David. The pushed him at me like they thought I would end up an old maid or something. I guess I was old for a Mormon chick not to be married.

So, David wasn't so bad. I convinced myself that aviator glasses made him look like Tom Cruise. Maybe I should have a husband and children. I had everything David was looking for in a woman. A nice car, a nice little house, a good job, by then working in an office ... and I was pretty damned hot looking.

David decided we should get married. I showed Dad the ring first. He said he was happy for me. We were still fucking a couple of times per week. Maybe he could knock me up and we could blame David. It was a joke between us. I stayed on the pill.

David had moved us back to the Salt Lake area so he could be near his family. During my marriage to David Dad bailed us out several times. He signed for a new car and helped us get a house. He was just always there if I needed him.

Dad and I got together when we could. The distance from Idaho to Salt Lake was a strain.

My husband and I didn't have a Temple Marriage like Mom and my Dad. Not that it would have helped any more than it did them. David, my husband, had a roving eye. While we were engaged her fucked an old girlfriend. After our son was born he got moved to a different office to a lower paying job because he was fucking a co-worker.

A girl just expects her husband to be faithful. Sure, we all could use a little strange cock every now and then. Dad didn't get to visit often enough. I was looking for a little strange myself. On the other hand, David fucking some little slut was just unacceptable.

Times were never good for us. I couldn't keep him working. He kept taking classes for college. He nailed a couple of girls from on campus. I caught him with one of them at our house when I came home from work.

Rather than pick up our son from his Mom her brought this whore home and fucked her on our couch. The least the freeloading son of a bitch could do was not be fucking other women while I supported him.

After three kids and ten years of marriage David and I divorced. I found out he was banging another co-worker. By then I had paid his way through college. He got a better job than me and left me with lots of bills, including house and car payments. He tried not to pay any part of them, nor would he pay reasonable support for his kids.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers